Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. (1495 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello,

I applied for Masters program for the Fall 2019 in the university of Saskatchewan, I graduated with a CGPA of 4.74 of 5.0 in my last two years and overall CGPA of 4.47 of 5.0. I have also gotten a potential supervisor with the department and I also mentioned his name in my application. And my potential supervisor is the graduate chair for the department I applied to.

Please, how certain is my admission for the Fall term and when likely will decision be made also.

1 Like

Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by vibbb: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ayodeji787:
Hello,

I applied for Masters program for the Fall 2019 in the university of Saskatchewan, I graduated with a CGPA of 4.74 of 5.0 in my last two years and overall CGPA of 4.47 of 5.0. I have also gotten a potential supervisor with the department and I also mentioned his name in my application. And my potential supervisor is the graduate chair for the department I applied to.

Please, how certain is my admission for the Fall term and when likely will decision be made also.

Please, how certain is my admission for the Fall term and when likely will decision be made also.[/quote]

Ur CGPA is ok, I believe ur letter of explanation is superb, because sometimes its the determinant not ur qualifications.
But then all power blongs to God, just be prayerful and hopeful. U will get ur admission (June/July) or before then, it depends.

1 Like

Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
vibbb:

Ur CGPA is ok, I believe ur letter of explanation is superb, because sometimes its the determinant not ur qualifications.
But then all power blongs to God, just be prayerful and hopeful. U will get ur admission (June/July) or before then, it depends.

Can we talk @vibb
Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by TOMSY(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ayodeji787:
Hello,

what's your discipline?
Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by addisonsophia(f): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Among all sorts of essays in the academic field, crafting a marketing essay seems the most difficult part of the story. You need to gather a lot of relevant data to frame a perfect essay, as you hardly know about the marketing strategy and its related updates. So learn the techniques correctly and submit a great marketing essay with admissible details in it.
Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by Julbu(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please has anyone received message for fall admission 2019 into University of saskatchewan? Pls share the experience
Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Julbu:
Please has anyone received message for fall admission 2019 into University of saskatchewan? Pls share the experience

What course did you apply for?
Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by gentlepal2k: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
I applied for fall 2019 under Special Needs Education since Dec 1/2018 uptill now no information. Pls does it take this long to get admission in this school?
Re: University Of Saskatchewan, Canada, Fall 2019 Admission. by Mistaken: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
pls can anyone help me with any schools link in canada?

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily / The Ivory Towers - the Good and Bad Life on Campus / ICAN Result May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.