Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In (57225 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by MhizMuna: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Self acclaimed billionnaire, Linda Ikeji had a rich woman’s dilema on which car to drive out earlier today.

The 38-year old blogger, a mother of one based in the Banana Island area of Lagos State has showcase her fleet of cars – Range Rover, Mercedez Benz and also a Bentley which is close to a N100 million.

She wanted to step out yesterday, Sunday and felt confused about the car to drive out.

“Little girl problem. Wondering which car to drive out in today……lol. Seriously, nothing beats having money of your own. #toosweet!,” she captioned the photo.

Linda Ikeji is arguable the biggest gossip blogger in Africa.

See other photos below:

https://www./2019/02/linda-ikeji-flaunts-her-multi-million-naira.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by godwinstringed1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked

Look at her tweet which I saw in gistreel below to confirm

Ahswear if you no geh money this life wetin u gain?

I thank God for who I am today. And I passionately decided to bring my passion online. So, I established www.ideaflavour.com because of this reason... And we bless God we've been impacting ourselves and the lives of our fans since last year

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by itspzpics(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hmm mm nawa oo

Instagram Slay queen show off bare chest in Jud£ twerking dance video >>> See Photos & Watch Video Here
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by hollywater: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pussy money.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by iheartellah(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by ninety5: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ehe, Show off.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Armourtank: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
we know.

drive all na.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by iheartellah(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Father lord, this is the kind of problem I want to have too.

If you're reading this, may God bless you this week. smiley

359 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Slimzoo1: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Babe come ride with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by dukeprince50: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
chai, in this life ehn, if u die without having money, u won't rest in peace o.
We go make money, legit money, thru hardwork and perseverance not pants and ppls vital organs but legit money. I am not greedy but if I can be at least N130,000 richer than Dangote is not bad na
simplesearch:

Insatiable quest for Money, the root of all the evil in the world right now, and what if you are 130x richer than Dangote and lose your soul in Hell you will definitely not rest in peace, the poor man who died but met heavens criteria will rest surely in peace. Simply put it will be so difficult for those who have riches to enter Heaven because their Loyalty is always divided and you can't serve God and Mammon. Bit down your quest for riches, there is reward in service choose one wisely, and get off the rat race for riches, just keep on the right track of legitimate pursuit don't ever seek to pile up money for the sake of it, it will do you no good at the end.
general overseer Nairaland church of Christ, Sunday school dropout, stop preaching, did I tell you I don't have Jesus in me? and u didn't see where I say legit money abi.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
No be Bad belle but i doubt if all these Cars are GOOD..... Mtcheewww
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by helinues: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Carlos Slim just tweeted asking which shoe to wear.

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Ayoswit(f): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Enjoy your money babe but also remember the less privileged in our society to help them because posterity will only judge you based on the lives you touched positively and not your wealth. I hope she is really helping the less privileged.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's time to table her case at our coven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Youngpo30: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Walahi this lady don really try ,To get all this asset no dey easy at all.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Johnbosco77(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
God punish poverty....

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by penger: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Finally almost every girl is a bitch, her true colour is coming out

Fucking codedly

If u believe its only blogging that pays the bill then you can believe anything

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nashirushekoni(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Her problem
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by emeejinsm: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Naija celebrity an flaunt lifestyle
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Richdad50(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Success doesn’t come through the way you think it comes; it comes through the way you think.

#Richdad

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by SenatePresdo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
in Nicki's voice, she is A Boss ass bitch...
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by sinaj(f): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Make she kuku trek nau angry

Im jealous sha embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by stanley000: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
There was a thread yesterday about mainland and island. Somebody should suggest which part of mainland you can live peacefully with these. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by aku626(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Before the haters come let me tap in to this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by laurel03(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Blogging pluz when no be say na only u dey blog for Africa.... But money sweet.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by jericco1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
I'll show you later
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nothing beats having money of your own..

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Laple0541(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Trying hard to remain relevant.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Blog money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.