Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge (4012 Views)

Weekly Payments: Get Paid Weekly, In The $100 Financial Freedom Challenge / Opportunity Knocks As Love Coin Goes Gaga In Free Giveaway For Everyone! / The Way To Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Having been searching on how to earn online legitimately, I came across this platform. Newly launched!
After reading this register with the first link on my signature or drop your email for more info.

Earnings and payout proff also there.

Our Best Propositions for You!
In today's world, so many people are struggling. They need a way to be able to lift themselves and their families out of their situations and into a better way of life. DFC is just the vehicle to do just that. For only $0.20 cents, a person can join our community, and become financially blessed in a very short time! Even those that do not have the $0.20 cents will be welcomed and taken care of. DFC is here, now, and ready to help YOU! Join with us today and know true financial freedom!

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join
The Unemployed, retirees, college students, people who need extra income, financial need, who wants to earn bitcoin.

Fast and Simple
Our 2x2 Follow me matrix, you will be in and out in no time. Just by inviting 2 people and help them get 2, it will roll.

Speedy Donations
With the low cost of $0.20c, many people will join our program and you will receive your donations in no time.

Get Out of Debt
Our mission is to help people get out of debt. This is why we are starting at a very low cost which allows you to leverage easily in our system.

Best Industry Leader
With our plan, many leaders are joining our program and brining in their teams. This is why you should join us and get started now.

24/7 Online Support
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form. We will get back with you as soon as possible.

[/b]Steps to registration[b]

1. Must have PayPal account
2. Must have a Bitcoin wallet
3. Or you have only Bitcoin wallet that has Bitcoin in it.
4. Do the registration: ask privately for the link
5. Fund your account with $0.20 to the first level or the person that refer you do it for you.
6. Start referring people. You can refer the minimum of two peoples, but if possible refer you can refer as many as possible.
7. After referring is done, theirs what we call PIF (Pay-It-Forward) is a system where you pay for your referrals by clicking on referrals on the website and go to the extreme edge you will find PIF or Sponsor if you did that is sponsor that means the person has paid but if you find PIF the referral has not paid yet. So, you can paid for the person.

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Talking about withdraw the minimum payout is $10 and it would be pay as Bitcoin to Bitcoin wallet that why you must have Bitcoin wallet, and the PayPal account is the simplest way way of funding your account.

Though, you have to invest but not much just $0.20(#73) and perform of simple tasks.

Due to the rules and regulations on this platform am not permitted to post link for registration but their two ways we can make that happen. Either you drop your mail and I send the link to you both the registration link and Telegram link to chat for more info or chat me on Whatsapp:09078433470 or register with the first link on my signature.

Make the real decision now.

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Watch this and see how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q48wYsZ75Q
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by smarttm: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Softcash:
Having been searching on how to earn online legitimately, I came across this platform. Newly launched!

In today's world, so many people are struggling. They need a way to be able to lift themselves and their families out of their situations and into a better way of life. DFC is just the vehicle to do just that. For only $0.20 cents, a person can join our community, and become financially blessed in a very short time! Even those that do not have the $0.20 cents will be welcomed and taken care of. DFC is here, now, and ready to help YOU! Join with us today and know true financial freedom!

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join
The Unemployed, retirees, college students, people who need extra income, financial need, who wants to earn bitcoin.

Fast and Simple
Our 2x2 Follow me matrix, you will be in and out in no time. Just by inviting 2 people and help them get 2, it will roll.

Speedy Donations
With the low cost of $0.20c, many people will join our program and you will receive your donations in no time.

Get Out of Debt
Our mission is to help people get out of debt. This is why we are starting at a very low cost which allows you to leverage easily in our system.

Best Industry Leader
With our plan, many leaders are joining our program and brining in their teams. This is why you should join us and get started now.

24/7 Online Support
If you have any questions, please contact us using the form. We will get back with you as soon as possible.

Though, you have to invest but not much just $0.20(#73) and perform of simple tasks.

Due to the rules and regulations on this platform am not permitted to post link for registration but their two ways we can make that happen. Either you drop your mail and I send the link to you both the registration link and Telegram link to chat for more info or chat me on Whatsapp:09078433470.

smartthankgod@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2019
Daily Freedom Challenge

Eliminate Poverty By Joining Today

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Despite the fact that we are less than two weeks old our platform is growing faster that we now have more than 24k members that had registered so far. Join early, and take the advantage of joining earlier.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Take a look at the matrix picture, maybe you can get how it works.

Eliminate poverty by investing just $0.20(#73) approximately.

Daily Freedom Challenge
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2019
[/color]Good morning guys, I thinks this platform is growing more fastest because of this little investment that is involved, about 37k members less than three weeks. Wonderful! Join now their is still space for you.[color=#550000]
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Why Join DFC

Easy to use

We made this easy for our members to use our system to earn income in a daily basis. Check out our back office.

Powerful Comp Plan

With our packages starting at $0.20c, anyone can join our program and start making money in no time. Join us now.

2x2 Follow Me

With our 2x2 follow me system and our auto-level up system, you will be going through levels and earn from your directs, their directs and community efforts.

How It Works!
Theirs what we call 2x2 Matrix it is in the picture above read what is below it.
Steps to registration
5. Fund your account with $0.20 to the first level or the person that refer you do it for you.
6. Start referring people. You can refer the minimum of two peoples, but if possible refer you can refer as many as possible.
7. After referring is done, theirs what we call PIF (Pay-It-Forward) is a system where you pay for your referrals by clicking on referrals on the website and go to the extreme edge you will find PIF or Sponsor if you did that is sponsor that means the person has paid but if you find PIF the referral has not paid yet. So, you can paid for the person.
Withdraw
Talking about withdraw the minimum payout is $10 and it would be pay as Bitcoin to Bitcoin wallet that why you must have Bitcoin wallet, and the PayPal account is the simplest way way of funding your account.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by matoxy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
penielopemipo@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Softcash:

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join

Fast and Simple

Speedy Donations

Get Out of Debt

Best Industry Leader

24/7 Online Support

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Due to the rules and regulations on this platform am not permitted to post link for registration but their two ways we can make that happen. Either you drop your mail and I send the link to you both the registration link and Telegram link to chat for more info or chat me on Whatsapp:09078433470.

Less than three weeks we have above 40k members, how did you see it scam? Sit their and be looking I will post my testimony when I withdraw.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by gbemiga1(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2019
how do i get a paypal account to join?
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2019
gbemiga1:
how do i get a paypal account to join?

www.paypal.com
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Day by day our customers are increasing be on of them 70k members in almost three weeks.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Kunlexy96(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nairaland is just full of scams. Makes me fear this country more.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kunlexy96:
Nairaland is just full of scams. Makes me fear this country more.
Are you telling me that this also Scam?
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Softcash:
After reading this register with the first link on my signature.

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join

Fast and Simple

Speedy Donations

Get Out of Debt

Best Industry Leader

24/7 Online Support

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Due to the rules and regulations on this platform am not permitted to post link for registration but their two ways we can make that happen. Either you drop your mail and I send the link to you both the registration link and Telegram link to chat for more info or chat me on Whatsapp:09078433470 or register with the first link on my signature.

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2019
scotty houge:
�� LEVEL PROFITS ��
When the website first started, we thought the profits per level were correct and running smoothly. But in the back office, the profits for the first level should have been $0.20. Profits for level 2 should have been $0.40 and then the profit doubles for each level after that. The programming was wrong, so that is why we have been calling it a “programming glitch”
�� Here is how the profits for a level breakdown (I will start with level 1):
Receive 6 $0.10 donations = $0.60
System holds back $0.40 for entry into level 2.
$0.60 - $0.40 = $0.20 profit
This works for every level.
I hope this helps explains what was happening.
�� Yes, your profit amounts may show weird numbers in your matrixes, but if they were in the process of earning when this problem was found, they stopped earning right where they were. So some may see $0.40, $0.355, $0.30, etc. Going forward now everything will be correct.

Have a great day!!
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Softcash:
After reading this register with the first link on my signature.

Awesome Things About DFC
Anyone can join

Fast and Simple

Speedy Donations

Get Out of Debt

Best Industry Leader

24/7 Online Support

[/b]Withdraw[b]

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by MaddySav: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ponzi scheme mlm matrics
Stay away from these miscreants
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
MaddySav:
Ponzi scheme mlm matrics
Stay away from these miscreants

If you know you are not interested kust keep your way
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Are you still doubting it ?

This are earnings and payouts

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by manny4life(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Whoever that can't smell this as a Ponzi scheme, I say sorry o
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Gabvic: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
manny4life:
Whoever that can't smell this as a Ponzi scheme, I say sorry o
Keep smelling it bro, that's why your pocket and bank account is sorry.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by manny4life(m): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gabvic:

Keep smelling it bro, that's why your pocket and bank account is sorry.

Lmao angry angry

You think it's everyone on NL that's poor and needy like You? Boy have several seats
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Gabvic: 6:19am On Mar 14, 2019
manny4life:

Lmao angry angry

You think it's everyone on NL that's poor and needy like You? Boy have several seats
Your comment has already described you bro, you are not poor but a Poke noser into other people's affairs, being poor is even better you
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Bro keep smelling, until more came out.

I don't beg you to be rich is your choice.
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by manny4life(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gabvic:

Your comment has already described you bro, you are not poor but a Poke noser into other people's affairs, being poor is even better you

I'm a poke noser? Lmao..Don't hate the player, hate the game. Need I remind you this is a public space, wherein posts like yours are subject to criticism. I've seen clients get scammed by people like you, and to think Seun allows this scam on his site makes more sense why real people have left NL. Boy, just hit me up privately, I will bless you with $5 or N1,700 which is almost 20x your minimum, at least that way you can be super rich. Lmao... What a load of fuckery!!!!!
Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
[/b][/color]This is my sponsor withdrawal proof[color=#550000][b]

Re: Opportunity Knocks!!! Daily Freedom Challenge by Softcash(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good Afternoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Legit Business With Just 5k And Rake In Millions In Few Months. / What Business Can I Invest With 100,000 / Investment That Comes With Relief, Cassavilla Estate Magboro @3m with C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.