Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja (40840 Views)

March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by stephenduru: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
President Buhari, Zamfara State Governor Abdulaziz Yari, APC Chieftain Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Amaechi,Oshiomhole,Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, APC National Secretary Alhaji Mai Mala Buni, APC National Women leader Hajia Salamatu Baiwa and Deputy National Chairman Otunba Niyi Adebayo today attended APC caucus meeting held at the APC Headquarters in Abuja.

Details of what they discussed is not yet known.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/buharitinubuoshiomholeamaechiothers-at.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by stephenduru: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by baliyubla: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
The soon to be opposition party members.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by kally32(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Planning how to take Nigerians to main fire of killings, poverty, unemployment, disunity and nepotism. Next Level indeed!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
[[s]quote author=baliyubla post=75858787]The soon to be opposition party members.[/quote][/s]
PMB till 2023

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bye bye to these demonic Hardship agents...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Salvador1: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Surely they will gather but thousand ways they will scatter

Cos we believe their gathering is to restrategise on how to bastardise the country

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
I’m not impressed with APC’s response so far. The party must take drastic measures between today and Friday to avoid being rigged out on Saturday by PDP and the compromised INEC. PDP is not playing by the rules, APC should stop them using every means possible. I don’t understand why the party has not mounted a nationwide campaign for the removal of Okechukwu Ibeanu and REC’s of states where card readers, ballot papers and other sensitive materials have disappeared or got burnt. PDP had compromise the electoral process through crooked INEC officials, APC must respond in kind ASAP.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Chinashopping84: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who them help.Party of looters

check my siggy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by nairalandankrah: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
see im face like jubrin,, but seriously dat guy no resemble buhari at all just take a look at that pics/ so they better package him back to daura or we will never forgive them

anyway,as long as amaechi rotimi, and awon okoro tinubu is physically present in that meeting, nothing of serious strategic relevance will be discussed

who knows where the next leak tape will be coming from

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Evablizin(f): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Father,i reject these selfish people with my spirit,soul and body.

They will never excel,the more they plan,the more they become confused. AMEN.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by donphiilopus(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m not impressed with APC’s response so far. The party must take drastic measures between today and Friday to avoid being rigged out on Saturday by PDP and the compromised INEC. PDP is not playing by the rules, APC should stop them using every means possible. I don’t understand why the party has not mounted a nationwide campaign for the removal of Okechukwu Ibeanu and REC’s of states where card readers, ballot papers and other sensitive materials have disappeared or got burnt. PDP had compromise the electoral process through crooked INEC officials, APC must respond in kind ASAP.

I learnt there was a pro-Biafran article written by the INEC committee chairman on logistics, Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu in 2015.

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2015/12/05/resolving-the-igbo-non-question-pitfalls-of-jibos-single-strand-ethnic-narrative-by-okechukwu-ibeanu/

How a secessionist was saddled with the responsibility of INEC logistics for this year's general election remains a mystery to me.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by chriskosherbal(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hmm I see them
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by ipodstinks: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
baliyubla:
The soon to be opposition party members.
Are they not opposition party before?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Built2last: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
donphiilopus:

I learnt there was a pro-Biafran article written by the INEC committee chairman on logistics, Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu in 2015.

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2015/12/05/resolving-the-igbo-non-question-pitfalls-of-jibos-single-strand-ethnic-narrative-by-okechukwu-ibeanu/

How a secessionist was saddled with the responsibility of INEC logistics for this year's general election remains a mystery to me.

Some even claim he’s a relative of Peter Obi. How APC allowed people like him to be in charge of our election still baffles me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Atiku4betaNaija: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
APC is just playing with our minds. they want people to think that they are not in working cahoot with the inec chairman, in other to distract our attention from their rigging plan. we must be vigilant, yakubu Mahmoud is working for APC. but the interest of international community in this election is giving the a problem. ie why elrufai complained.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by donphiilopus(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Some even claim he’s relative of Peter Obi. How APC allowed people like him to be in charge of our election still baffles me.

I hope necessary amendments are made before weekend though.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
ALL FOR SAI BABA.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Ayoswit(f): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
The gathering of looters turned saint undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Effiongdbest: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Megir: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
children of hate and perdition , over to you.

children of hate and perdition , over to you. undecided undecided undecided

As for the Sensible, Patriotic and Sincere Nigerians, NEXT LEVEL in good health is our portion. cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Authoreety: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Very useless party
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Okwuuu: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:

You are a big mini zombie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by dreamwords: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Kagawa10: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigeria situation could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily. Years later, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns but nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase once again.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc,

Several bail out funds to state governors,

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there has been a fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects undertaken by him, thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by maursatt: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Opposition in awaiting.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Sannisege: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
The men that matter

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Amuluonyenaego: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
SPOILERS OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by NwokoloOwa: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
God is so so great. Can any see how revitalised our President is. So fresh and healthy even after traveling to the 36 states of the Federation. We praise you Lord. It can only be You.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by MadeInTokyo: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Lifeless FC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.