Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) (285652 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by Dennismaria(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
We will never forget. Rest in Peace embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by niceprof: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by ebuk4real(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
undecided

Such a gory way to die. Rip man.

4 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by Fadomero(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
we are nothing but food for maggots

7 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by LuciferProphet: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lies.

This is not Emiliano Sala's corpse. You clearly photoshopped his arm onto a carcass.
Stop posting rubbish.

A friend of mine was part of the search team & she sent them to me. For privacy reasons, the pictures are unavailable online.
I attached them below...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by peteruuu(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Life is so funny, that we cannot understand,
We live today, and tomorrow we die,
What is the meaning of life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by Jessyjack(f): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
how can you say that is the carcass of sala's body and the arm with tattoo is still fresh like that....?? even the guy above me with the terrible looking photo,wetin be ya own......??.??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by 11thGoldTREE: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
After all the effort he made to be successful!!
And that's the end. Life isn't worth the stress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by brodalikeme(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
It’s so painful losing a sportsman or actors/actresses. Not that other lives don’t matter.
At the end, it’s how you live your life here that matters. It determines where you will spend the after life. May we never waste our lives.
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by Manbiggs(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oh my God lipsrsealed
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Inna lillahi wa inalehi rajiun
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by NoisyNaybour001(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jessyjack:
how can you say that is the carcass of sala's body and the arm with tattoo is still fresh like that....?? even the guy above me with the terrible looking photo,wetin be ya own......??.??

I tire my sister

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by Starboytwo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Where are Mami water people when you need them
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by nogoodtlk: 5:14am On Feb 24, 2019
LuciferProphet:
Lies.

This is not Emiliano Sala's corpse. You clearly photoshopped his arm onto a carcass.
Stop posting rubbish.

A friend of mine was part of the search team & she sent them to me. For privacy reasons, the pictures are unavailable online.
I attached them below...

Your friend of yours has lied, or you have... That picture is taken from bestgore as you can see from the bottom right part of the photo their famous water mark is still attached! (just) If the pic was unavailable online then you would not have that watermark at all. The first pic is more likely to be of Sala, which has also been posted on bestgore, again, the photo has been cropped here in comparison to the one uploaded to BG otherwise that pic would also have a watermark on it!

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
LuciferProphet:
Lies.

Stop posting rubbish.

I attached them below...
It's either you're a liar or you're friend is a liar

You and the Op are brother's

You people will just come online and be lying for people

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by nogoodtlk: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
It's either you're a liar or you're friend is a liar

You and the Op are brother's

You people will just come online and be lying for people

Haha, well said
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by lifeisatest1: 4:18pm On May 11, 2019
peteruuu:
Life is so funny, that we cannot understand,
We live today, and tomorrow we die,
What is the meaning of life?

life is a test my brother

Those who believe in the Creator can answer the questions: where from? And where to? They know that they have come into existence by being created by the Creator and they also know that there is an eternal life after death. But what about the answer to the third question, that is: why have we been created? If we had been created by the Creator, shouldn’t we expect that He would tell us the purpose of our creation? Shouldn’t He tell us on what basis He is going to judge us on the Day of Judgment?

look into islam my brother you will find all your answers and the truth

salam
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by peteruuu(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
lifeisatest1:

life is a test my brother

Those who believe in the Creator can answer the questions: where from? And where to? They know that they have come into existence by being created by the Creator and they also know that there is an eternal life after death. But what about the answer to the third question, that is: why have we been created? If we had been created by the Creator, shouldn’t we expect that He would tell us the purpose of our creation? Shouldn’t He tell us on what basis He is going to judge us on the Day of Judgment?

look into islam my brother you will find all your answers and the truth

salam
Can we talk on WhatsApp??
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by lifeisatest1: 7:07pm On May 18, 2019
peteruuu:

we can talk on instagram
my user is di3go76

Add me and i will help you in sha allah
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by lifeisatest1: 5:03pm On May 19, 2019
peteruuu:

jus send me a message saying from nairaland so I know

di3go76 instagram
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
jessyjack:

shocked
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by bhangad: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) by socialmedia012: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also colorize pictures

(1) (Reply)

Dream League Soccer 2018 (DLS 18) Apk + Obb Data Download And Installation / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.