Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi (1851 Views)

Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by igwe699(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
The quick past Governor of Rivers State and momentum Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has said that he had never manhandled previous President Goodluck Jonathan.

Amaechi said notwithstanding when President Jonathan’s wife Patience commandeered the security of Rivers State and superintended over it from her home, he (Amaechi) was as yet quiet.

Amaechi expressed this in a meeting with writers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, at the end of the week.

The Minister said that Governor Nyesom Wike has everything working for him and superintends over security board, pondering what else the Governor could be searching for other than to………………………………

CONTINUE READING NOW<<<<>>> CLICK HERE
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by mycar: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Soft landing loading

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by mushystuff: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who asked you?
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by nairalandankrah: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
wail me an ocean

so you did not manhandle him ehkwaaaa

but you used rivers money to MONEYHANDLE him out of office, ewuu

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
youngmd:
pm
pls guys am in real trouble my mum paid money into my wrong bank account that I can't withdrawn from bcus of bvn issues.i told her but she say she does not have any more money.pls I need a good Nigerian to help with two thousand for me to return back home. account no 3075775268
firstbank. savings
God bless
Go to the bank and your PVC number to the account and stop this
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
He said " he wonder what else Gov. Nyesom wicked wike will be looking for"?

Oga Nyesom W. Wike wants you to be out of rivers politics totally..That is why he used the Magnus Abe to wipe your back like a lizard of obima you are...Quote me negatively and face your ancestors..

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by Originality007: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
we no giv a fu*****k
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by capitalzero: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
igwe699:
The quick past Governor of Rivers State and momentum Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has said that he had never manhandled previous President Goodluck Jonathan.

Amaechi said notwithstanding when President Jonathan’s wife Patience commandeered the security of Rivers State and superintended over it from her home, he (Amaechi) was as yet quiet.

Amaechi expressed this in a meeting with writers in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, at the end of the week.

The Minister said that Governor Nyesom Wike has everything working for him and superintends over security board, pondering what else the Governor could be searching for other than to………………………………

CONTINUE READING NOW<<<<>>> CLICK HERE

confession time
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by Caseless: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
He didn't say that and this incoherent report couldn't have proven that.
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by igwe699(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
interesting. i love this
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by Ugobestikyblog(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ameachi
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by magoo10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lizard of ubima don dey shiver

When he was insulting Jonathan I wonder if it was his anus he was using to do so.
Re: I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
mycar:
Soft landing loading

You're so on point bro

He's looking for soft landing grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Refutes Claims That He Bought Enugu House For 650 Million Naira / Breaking: Tension In Kwara As Commissioner Tenders Resignation Letter . / Ex-cbn Gov Mailafia Resigns From NIPSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.