Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. (413 Views)

Please I Need Help! Please / A Tailor Needs Help Please / Help!!! Please How Do I Get Small Square Stones For Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by silverbirdng(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
A girl came to me to borrow 38k, I asked her what she is using the money for, she said someone sent her parcel from New York to Nigeria that the item is in Lagos murtala Muhammad airport Lagos and they contacted her this morning for her to make payment in order to enable them clear the goods from the custom because the person who sent it only paid for delivery not imported duties charges. I asked her the delivery service they sent it through she said it is through Korean service but I search to get any reasonable information about Korean service but I found none, I asked her again where is the tracking number she said the person didn't give her. I start having double mind that it might be a scam either to her or me and to lend someone money that will resort into scam will be very difficult to recover back.
Please if u have any useful information about Korean service delivery or encounter with them please help I need it. How they deliver parcel to their recipients, can't they pay the import duties and claim it on delivery just like DHL.
Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by silverbirdng(f): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
How old are you?

You just said it looks like a scam and you are asking us what exactly?

Why do the mods allow threads like this for goodness sake ?

Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Don't waste your money. It is 100% scam.

Even the scammers number will show British airways cargo if you call or they call you. All na scam

They only use Muritala airport because the girls maybe outside Lagos, at times dey use Abuja airport for Lagos base and tell you to pay before so so time so their dispatch team can bring today tongue

Content of parcel is always latest latest phones and some money. Call the girl before she go enta debt because she go pay tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by silverbirdng(f): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thank you
I can share some of the items she sent to me
Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by silverbirdng(f): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by mirabel9(f): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please dont fall for this,
its pure scam,
sometime ago my little sister also fell for this.

just tell her to forget all about it,
they make you pay for things you wont get or see.

please be warned!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by silverbirdng(f): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
What is that for
LiveByNight:
How old are you?

You just said it looks like a scam and you are asking us what exactly?

Why do the mods allow threads like this for goodness sake ?

Re: Help Please Someone Is About To Scam Me. by folaz: 12:54am On Feb 19, 2019
It is very possible it's a scam, my younger sis fell for something similar. She was asked to pay for the items to be sent down to Lagos because they were delivered in Abuja. After paying they said why didn't she tell them that the goods were contra band that the items had been seized blah blah. Though the amount wasn't as much, I think 12k or so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Who Knows Where I Can Order This Perfume Directly From? / Clean Out Your Acne Holes. Pimples And Enjoy Your Smooth Face / Why You Should Dump Idumota & Balogun Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.