Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com (5635 Views)

Gtbank Graduate Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Apply Now: Cfleads Recruitment 2019 / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by joehonest(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
NNPC recruitment for 2019 is ongoing, this is to notify the general public that the Nigerian National Petroluem Cooperation (NNPC) is receiving application from suitable candidate. This article will give you more information on NNPC recruitment 2019 and how to apply.

Read more >>> https://www.schooldrillers.com/nnpc-recruitment-2019/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by Christyanna(f): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
I've not been able to save the Tertiary Education page... It keeps asking me to fill in Masters Qualification...

Is it for only people with Masters Degree??
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by qanda: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Download NNPC job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and .A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by Rutim: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Christyanna:
I've not been able to save the Tertiary Education page... It keeps asking me to fill in Masters Qualification...

Is it for only people with Masters Degree??

That only happens if your result is lower than a second class upper.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by Arcmec: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hi, guys I want to wish everyone the best of luck as we hope for this great opportunity to work at the NNPC.
I want to advice us to start preparing ahead of time as the notification date might not be far from the exam date.
So on this note I wish to ask for our help if anyone has the past question he/she should do well to share.
or send to my mail arcmecint@gmail.com
THANKS...
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by steveyen(m): 2:05am On Mar 25, 2019
I tried to apply. However on the pop-up application page it keeps saying " Invalid captcha you are a robot". But there is no where on the pop-up page to enter captcha.

Please how do I proceed from here.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by kenny189(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
I received a mail that i should re-upload my CV. Who also received this message?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now –www.nnpcgroup.com by Ooff: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
kenny189:
I received a mail that i should re-upload my CV. Who also received this message?
Got something similar... I was sent this "Your application has been received but we are unable to view your uploaded documents.

Please revisit the application portal before 26th March, 2019 to re-upload your documents

All CVs must be in PDF format while other documents can be in PNG or JPG format with a maximum size of 200kb".

Got confused , cos I applied for graduate trainee and there is no section for cv upload/ or if my documents( degree cert, Nyse cert and others) are suppose to be in a PDF format

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways How To Be Security Conscious / Forex Traders Comfort Zone (forex Trading Tutorials Free Of Charge) / Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.