Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. (980 Views)

15 Evil And Dangerous Plans Of APC To Destabilize 2023 Elections / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by Samyj247: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
A close friend of mine whose mum is Aisha Buhari relative, revealed this secrets to me today about what Buhari said He will do if he wins this second term.

1. BUHARY WANTED TO DIVORCE AISHA BUHARI COS SHE REFUSED TO CAMPAIGN FOR HIM.

How many of you noticed that Aisha refused to campaign even after a campaign committee has been formed for her. Just as she promised not to campaign if Buhari fails in his promises to rule well. The source told me that Buhari and Aisha argued about her decision and during the process Buhari slapped Aisha and promised her that she should chose between being divorced after the election whether win/loss or she should campaign for him if she wants the marriage to continue. She cried and went to confide in my friends mum who advised her to just campaign for Buhari because of her grown up kids. this is why Aisha is campaigning but not with her mind.

2. BUHARI SAID HE WILL DEAL WITH THE INFIDELS IF HE WINS.

According to my source, Buhari also revealed to Usman Dankwambo one of his close friend that if he is reelected, he won't spare even the lives of the Yorubas this time. that within the 4 years of his rule, the Fulani will kill and encroach more Yoruba lands especially Ekiti and Ogun. He also planned to encroach more of the Kaduna Christian parts and some parts of Niger state. According to my source, He said Buhari wants the Fulani to take more lands this time within this 4 years cos that's their last chance. Even Lagos is said to be touched too.

3. BUHARI WILL SET UP OSIBANJO AND GET HIM REPLACED WITH A NORTHENER

He also said Buhari was angry with Osibanjo for taken some important decisions when he traveled outside Nigeria for treatment and that this second tenure will be his pay back. He will be removed just like the CJF was removed by force and he will pretend not to know what is happening and would ask that a new VP be brought in immediately. But before osibanjo is removed, Tinubu's position would be given to someone else.

4. BUHARI WILL NOT TOUCH ANY PROJECT IN ADAMAWA
Atikus state will see Hell if Buhari wins.

5. PETROL PRICE WILL BE INCREASED TO #220

They have also planned to reduce fuel price to #140 before the election and increase it to #220 after the election so that more money would be diverted through fuel subsidy.

6. BUHARI WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE

More contracts would be awarded to his relatives and he has asked them to create more account so they can store more money for him there during his last rule.

All this was revealed to me by a relative of Buhari.

Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.
Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by limeta(f): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
This we already know
But the Yoruba one is a good plan I hope it come to past

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by lizzybet(f): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
your education is a waste

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
Samyj247:
A close friend of mine whose mum is Aisha Buhari relative, revealed this secrets to me today about what Buhari said He will do if he wins this second term.

1. BUHARY WANTED TO DIVORCE AISHA BUHARI COS SHE REFUSED TO CAMPAIGN FOR HIM.

How many of you noticed that Aisha refused to campaign even after a campaign committee has been formed for her. Just as she promised not to campaign if Buhari fails in his promises to rule well. The source told me that Buhari and Aisha argued about her decision and during the process Buhari slapped Aisha and promised her that she should chose between being divorced after the election whether win/loss or she should campaign for him if she wants the marriage to continue. She cried and went to confide in my friends mum who advised her to just campaign for Buhari because of her grown up kids. this is why Aisha is campaigning but not with her mind.

2. BUHARI SAID HE WILL DEAL WITH THE INFIDELS IF HE WINS.

According to my source, Buhari also revealed to Usman Dankwambo one of his close friend that if he is reelected, he won't spare even the lives of the Yorubas this time. that within the 4 years of his rule, the Fulani will kill and encroach more Yoruba lands especially Ekiti and Ogun. He also planned to encroach more of the Kaduna Christian parts and some parts of Niger state. According to my source, He said Buhari wants the Fulani to take more lands this time within this 4 years cos that's their last chance. Even Lagos is said to be touched too.

3. BUHARI WILL SET UP OSIBANJO AND GET HIM REPLACED WITH A NORTHENER

He also said Buhari was angry with Osibanjo for taken some important decisions when he traveled outside Nigeria for treatment and that this second tenure will be his pay back. He will be removed just like the CJF was removed by force and he will pretend not to know what is happening and would ask that a new VP be brought in immediately. But before osibanjo is removed, Tinubu's position would be given to someone else.

4. BUHARI WILL NOT TOUCH ANY PROJECT IN ADAMAWA
Atikus state will see Hell if Buhari wins.

5. PETROL PRICE WILL BE INCREASED TO #220

They have also planned to reduce fuel price to #140 before the election and increase it to #220 after the election so that more money would be diverted through fuel subsidy.

6. BUHARI WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE

More contracts would be awarded to his relatives and he has asked them to create more account so they can store more money for him there during his last rule.

All this was revealed to me by a relative of Buhari.

Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.
[/s]
Thrash

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by dlondonbadboy: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari is going...Even if Buhari promise to make Nigeria heaven, we don't want him again!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by youngmonj: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's Monday and you are this unproductive with your pathetic life. Your mates are out here hustling, youare pouring all your efforts and energy into lies fabricated in your head.

Go and put all that effort into a proper job...smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by delpee(f): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Ope
You're fishing in troubled waters! Why get involved in PMBs 'oza room' matters? Even if you have genuine information, must you implicate the person who told you? How can you prove that this is true?

Don't expose yourself carelessly. Avoid getting involved in politicians private matters and mummy's gossips. Get focused on visions for a great future which shall be yours as you strive towards it with God's blessings.
Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by Heffalump(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Op, cry not.

The Holy God of Adam will not let Buhari come back.

The Pharaoh you see, you will see him no more by the next Weekend!!

--Says the Lord of Host shocked
Re: Buhari's Dangerous Plans If He Wins This Election. by kunleweb: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Buba Galadima's Polling Unit In Yobe State As Shared By A Facebook User / Breaking: Trump Endorses Atiku’s Plan To Get Nigeria Working (see Video) / Be Calm, We Can Still Win - Atiku Finally Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.