Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (74067 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Celebrityblog: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
On the eve of Valentine, a Nigerian lady, Oge Iloh shared this braless video asking for a man to be her Val, she said the contract ends after Val day. She captioned the video "Valentine's partner wanted"

She also shared this other braless video where she spoke as the "President of Girlfriends Association of Nigeria".

Oge Iloh advised ladies to hold unto their me, to be wary of boyfriends who use silly excuses to run, only to come back after Valentine's day.

The braless videos went viral. A man even proposed marriage to the lady online after watching her braless videos.

But she got lots of negative reactions over the braless videos. The negative reactions made her delete the videos from her Instagram page, not before thefamousnaija got hold of them.

She also went offline. Now that she is back, she has been facing lots of questions as to why she deleted the videos.

Instagram user, mosheal1017, asked:

"@oge_iloh why did you delete your braless post are you ashamed of them or wat exactly?"

Watch the controversial videos HERE that got Nigerians talking.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/slay-mama-blasted-for-deleting-her.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Celebrityblog: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Watch the controversial videos HERE that got Nigerians talking.....

1 Share

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Wizklynd23(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
Ohh great Olympus yaff fallen

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by CjayMAX: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cheesy
IF SHE DO BREAST SURGERY,NAH U GO STILL COMPLAIN.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Ajoboss(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Op learn to mind ur business

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
This monkey with red sea that Moses divided under the influence of alcohol.

Stupid NL feminist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by kiddoiLL(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
people way don born two xev way their breasts still stand gidigba dem plenty......
Na ordinaly boyfriend for u dey find nd all ur bobby don drop like Album finish.. if you come born, how d bobby go look xev

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Newboss(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Slippers is not bad, but I think a nice pair of sneakers is better angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by LuciferProphet: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nothing new here.

The breasts boobs cleavage bossom slippers of most Nairaland girls ladies females damsels women ogres look like this.

*spits angry

13 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin most of these nairaland men commenting will still love to lash her honey pot without condom shocked stop complaining guys and get your vasiline

I have a verified $18 Adsense for sale do reach me ASAP
Plus I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

11 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Manbiggs(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
The wall of Jericho fell than flat

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Manbiggs(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
angry grin
Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by meobizy(f): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chineke mo.
God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by freemanbubble: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by MartinCorridon: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
angry

Dirty looking yam-legged piglet.

Na Olosho work them sabi pass angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by TKVick(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sometime I reason if did one have relatives who uses the internet

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by kekakuz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
let's all look inwards.
look at your life now in comparison of 4years ago has buhari not done well for you.
sincerely.
if you know your standard of living has improved
click like
if your know since buhari came in,your life has turned for the worse
click share

12 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Timisamd(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
people way don born two xev way their breasts still stand gidigba dem plenty......
Na ordinaly boyfriend for u dey find nd all ur bobby don drop like Album finish.. if you come born, how d bobby go look xev
if she born na to just dey roll am like tissue paper

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
La Olympus, la fallen grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
She fit use the breast slap her back sef sadsad

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by IjebuWarrior: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Like say boiz no go gree do am grin

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cheesy
grin
Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by WebSurfer(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin most of these nairaland men commenting will still love to lash her honey pot without condom shocked stop complaining guys and get your vasiline

I have a verified $18 Adsense for sale do reach me ASAP
Plus I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
speak only for yourself always bro
Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by obembet(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
No need to be ashamed. Person wey holy never see husband no to talk of u wey useless ur life on social media

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Charmingrascal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Most times I wonder if some of this so called slay mamas that litter the internet with dirty pics have relatives at all then I realize some of their relatives dnt have access to the internet. Most of the girls ar only living fake lives
No sane parent will see this and be happy it is a sign of parent's failure to inculcate morals in a child.

Ugly face ugly breast ugly lips

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted by Naijatask: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let's forget about the breast jor. Let's talk of that big ass!!! Vaseline crew over to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.