Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper (41007 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Reply me with complete answer to question.

pooozeee:
Cheap questions, No wonder they usually have 300 first class student every year...
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by HigherEd: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
DavSagacity:

Honestly. Though i studied Biochemistry. However from my experience and knowledge of Elementary Applied Electricity, I can solve some of these questions. Particular those questions on impedance and threshold frequency
Where did you get knowledge on elementary applied electricity.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by nwakaibeya1: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
The >greatest gain and beauty of repentance or Christian Born Again locating real Jesus Christ is when you are led to repentance with transfer of unbelievable power >to you by whoever is leading you to Jesus Christ ,so that witches and wizards, evil people,all evil must fear you and you must have peace and Light the same Light Jesus Christ declared and said I am the Light of the world and afterwards the love of Jesus Christ begins to reign upon your life ,its a must for you if the person leading you to Jesus Christ has real Jesus Christ power, that is what we call being born again and meaning of born again Christian and not after claiming to be Bornagain as per your prophets and pastors traditions yet witches and wizards still feast on you and you can't sleep at night nor have peace. You must check your Bornagain if those are missing in your life. For you to seek the true Bornagain of power no matter your level it is your right to reign in peace,light&unbeleivable power as Jesus Christ declared and gives those who truly locate him .Behold the evil spirit said Jesus Christ I know Paul I know who are you it means you must have that light to be recognized and feared by evil .Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by purples25(f): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Why are they trying so hard to prove that the first class coming from that university isn't so valid.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Bonapart(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
slightlyMad:
Is Jesus not lord?
I don't have any issue with this because it is like an Islamic school typing Allah akbar, they knew what they subscribed to.

What I have an issue with is their bishop using a jet worth 60 million dollars with no other job than stand on the pulpit and pass bowls around to hungry church member. Till date, that jet has not visited Iraq or Afghanistan to spread the gospel to those there, just USA, UK, Australia, France etc.
like say your issue pass your keyboard reach anywhere. Comot for road make better people live their life

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
barojana:
All of those questions for 7 marks o... Tueh I go just carry myself go health center straight.

A friend here on NL, highered once interviewed a 300 level student of Microbiology(UNN student) at Nigerian Bottling Company who couldn't explain why Microbiology Labs are never fitted with fans... An SS3 science student of Faith Academy would pieces that in 30 seconds.
I don't know for their biological Science students o, but I can vouch for their engineering student.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
RTSC:

The easiest aspect of engineering.
For your mind. As you don do small Calculus, you don dey feel like one Lagrange...
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by koyeni(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na so

Check my signature
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by DavSagacity(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
HigherEd:

Where did you get knowledge on elementary applied electricity.
Books my brother. books. I read a lot of Physics text books at Abadina media Research Library located inside the University of Ibadan. And because i didnt want to register for economics, instead i register for Applied Electricity for my GCE O'level to complete the 9 subject. The practical was awesome and the theory was superb. But because I didn't attend any Tutorial or classes for the subject, I could only score D7 at the exam .
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by RTSC: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
highcollide:
For your mind. As you don do small Calculus, you don dey feel like one Lagrange...
small calculus ke?

No use me play o.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
RTSC:

small calculus ke?

No use me play o.
which maths wey you do? Fourier series, differential equation, Laplace transform? grin

NA wetin make you dey feel like one math guru? grin
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Rubbiish(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ayo081:

Rubbiish
Lols
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by RTSC: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
highcollide:
which maths wey you do? Fourier series, differential equation, Laplace transform? grin

NA wetin make you dey feel like one math guru? grin
As long as they are part of the syllabus for engineers.

I did not study pure and applied mathematics. So I know my limits.

I know that is what you mean .
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
RTSC:

As long as they are part of the syllabus for engineers.

I did not study pure and applied mathematics. So I know my limits.

I know that is what you mean .
Thank you for your honesty. wink
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by RTSC: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
highcollide:
Thank you for your honesty. wink
All these mathematics graduates sha. cheesy
Always looking to get one over engineers.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Icon79(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thank you, my dear!

Covenant University is a Christian school for crying out loud!!

O pari

slightlyMad:
Is Jesus not lord?
I don't have any issue with this because it is like an Islamic school typing Allah akbar, they knew what they subscribed to.

What I have an issue with is their bishop using a jet worth 60 million dollars with no other job than stand on the pulpit and pass bowls around to hungry church member. Till date, that jet has not visited Iraq or Afghanistan to spread the gospel to those there, just USA, UK, Australia, France etc.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
RTSC:

we're not looking to get anything over you people. Your brothers like to carry shoulder for the small calculus they did.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jesus is not lord. He is a born again Christian like me sad
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by GreatResearcher: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kobokoo:
It is undisputed. Jesus is Lord on earth and even in the grave.

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by salford1: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
The questions are very cheap.
That looks like a 2nd year test (AC and DC circuit) in a regular university.

This is not even close to ordinary instrumentation, not to mention advanced.

I am shocked this is a 500 level course.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Fidelismaria: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
barojana:
All of those questions for 7 marks o... Tueh I go just carry myself go health center straight.

A friend here on NL, highered once interviewed a 300 level student of Microbiology(UNN student) at Nigerian Bottling Company intending to do SIWES who couldn't explain why Microbiology Labs are never fitted with fans... An SS3 science student of Faith Academy would pieces that in 30 seconds.

Good evening bro

Is Nigerian Bottling company 2019 siwes application form out ?

I'll like to apply

I'll appreciate it if you Can connect me to your friend
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by barojana: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
purples25:
Why are they trying so hard to prove that the first class coming from that university isn't so valid.
Who is trying to prove that?
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by salford1: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
RTSC:

grin
Well. I nor blame them. Pure physical sciences are hard.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by dallyemmy: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Philippians 2:10-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by 99miles(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Page420:

Hey bro, tune it down.
It's just an opinion and i believe it doesn't call for insult.
And why do you think I need to know everything?
Part of the problem we have in this part of this world is that most of us are so attached to whatever we believe in to the extent that in most case we often forget to use our common sense and when someone try to voice their opinion we tend. ................
Apologies bro, sorry I took it too personal.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by GreatResearcher: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bonapart:
like say your issue pass your keyboard reach anywhere. Comot for road make better people live their life
dallyemmy:
Philippians 2:10-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Bonapart:
Christianity: the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Number2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
slightlyMad:
Is Jesus not lord?

if you think the job of standing on the pulpit is easy, go and stand and buy jet... Nonsense!
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Krakboi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Omega is last letter of the Greek alphabet. Going by your argument, then you should be querying all the times these alphabets show up in maths and physics by extension.
Page420:
Am I the only one that felt education should be in separate sphere from religion. I mean education especially science in it purest form.

What's OMEGA semester?
Re: Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper by Yeyeboy88(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hoooooooooooowww
Ayoolablog:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.