Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Run A Joint Business /Account With My Ex, Before And Now,,Who Else Is Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Run A Joint Business /Account With My Ex, Before And Now,,Who Else Is Doing (276 Views)

What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Run A Joint Business /Account With My Ex, Before And Now,,Who Else Is Doing by Omalee(f): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
When I wrote that I don't have a boyfriend at 26 most of you started commenting 26 as "old" come on 1993 old? then there's a problem somewhere,
One thing is to know what you want and the other is to hold on to it.

Whoever told you that unless you have a boyfriend ,you will not get married?
I must not have a boyfriend ,I meet people everyday and I can tell the people I want to keep around me and those I can't cope with,
When I'm emotionally available, I'd only need to accept the guy I feel comfortable with, court him for awhile and we soleminaize our union.

Ii keep a healthy relationship, one with a lot of understanding and respect.

My ex boyfriend and I shared one interest, he invested in my media outfit, infact the OMA came from my name chioma and the LEE came from his surname to make up Omalee media &consulting. he was everything I wanted but health issues dealt a blow on what we had, I was ready to stand by him and supported him, he said that he wouldn't want me to suffer, he relocated to another country, he thought would die but I believed and still believes he will live again.
I'm in charge of my business, even the little money I donate to him he'd refuse to take, he told me to work hard and grow the outfit, that he wants the best for me.
He protected me and understood to a great extent what I represent.
It's been two years now and I'm yet to see any man replicate one tenth of what my ex was to me.

I believe in exclusive and selective dating, not wombling and fumbling.
My validation is not on any boyfriend, I have my life to live and I'm living it.
Re: I Run A Joint Business /Account With My Ex, Before And Now,,Who Else Is Doing by MissRaine69(f): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Brava?
Re: I Run A Joint Business /Account With My Ex, Before And Now,,Who Else Is Doing by Teeboj(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: I Run A Joint Business /Account With My Ex, Before And Now,,Who Else Is Doing by greatnaija01: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
very very rare. I wish he can get healed so u both will be together again
Re: I Run A Joint Business /Account With My Ex, Before And Now,,Who Else Is Doing by LuciferProphet: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
I must know why this has to become a thread today today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finding Love / Ways On How To Build Intimacy In Marriage / Surprising Signs Your Failing Relationship Is Worth Saving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.