Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. (341 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly / Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by OnyesomJ(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
I Was asking my Neighbor why is it That It's Only PDP and APC Wins the Presidential Elections, Can't we try Another Hand For once
2019 Election day We Should Flush this Old papas Away and you will see better things soon.
Thank-you..
Re: Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by Nbote(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Becos na dem ppl dey rush pass...
Re: Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
My heart bleeds to hear that a sitting president proposed killing of any citizen who may snatch ballot box on the election day, this is not only an impeachable offence, it will create fear and panic in the mind of electorates who will be very much more relunctant now to go out and cast their vote.

I have this to say

1. APC is PDP. Nigeria need new sets of people in government.

2. Don't be decieved when they talk about candidate's lack of experences. Where has experiences of past and present political leaders place us in the league of nations.

3. Media houses should please help us echo the name of Sowore Omoyele of African Action Congress party for the remaining days to the general election so that people can find little hope and be encouraged to cast their vote for him.

4. As a young person and or student, please vote for, educate your parent and encourage them to vote Sowore Omoyele of AAC party, educate them about the logo and specific number where they will find the party logo on the ballot paper.

(This is a smart action and it will pay off afterall.)

5. It is pittiable that the INEC Chairman is yet to appologize to fellow Nigerian about the posponement of date of the general election. He also does not see it necesssary to explain to us the specific events surrounding the logistic problems.

Note that the electoral process is jeopadized already with the confessions that card readers to be use during election was contracted to an aspirant. Having family relatives of the president as election collation chairman is also pittiable.

6. INEC should consider the further postponement of election date as it is evident that INEC will not be ready to conduct election in the one week requested. If three years was not enough to prepare for an election, how come one week will?

7. Let your voice be heard, speak out about your choiced candidate and encourage others to vote for him or her.

Tyrany and evil will continue to increase when good men keep quiet. Your silent mean an approval and we will all bear the consequence of all our actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by mikkycoins(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Every year,we cry of bad leaders yet we vote for APC and PDP. Same players,different teams.
We compare French and Canadian president to ours yet neglect Sowore and Co.
In fact,we deserve the leaders we get cos evil must produce evil.
Re: Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by idid: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
OnyesomJ:
I Was asking my Neighbor why is it That It's Only PDP and APC Wins the Presidential Elections, Can't we try Another Hand For once
2019 Election day We Should Flush this Old papas Away and you will see better things soon.
Thank-you..

Because they are the only thieving parties who have looted this country
Because our politics have been immature as to allow for better candidates, now the time is high.
Because they are best at rigging and using the apparatuses of power to benefit themselves.
Re: Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by OnyesomJ(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
mikkycoins:
Every year,we cry of bad leaders yet we vote for APC and PDP. Same players,different teams.
We compare French and Canadian president to ours yet neglect Sowore and Co.
In fact,we deserve the leaders we get cos evil must produce evil.
The Situation just tire me o

1 Like

Re: Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by OnyesomJ(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

Because they are the only thieving parties who have looted this country
Because our politics have been immature as to allow for better candidates, now the time is high.
Because they are best at rigging and using the apparatuses of power to benefit themselves.
They Don't Care if you Happy With them Or Not.
Re: Why Is That It's Only PDP And APC Wins The Presidential Election. by OnyesomJ(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Samleen:
My heart bleeds to hear that a sitting president proposed killing of any citizen who may snatch ballot box on the election day, this is not only an impeachable offence, it will create fear and panic in the mind of electorates who will be very much more relunctant now to go out and cast their vote.

I have this to say

1. APC is PDP. Nigeria need new sets of people in government.

2. Don't be decieved when they talk about candidate's lack of experences. Where has experiences of past and present political leaders place us in the league of nations.

3. Media houses should please help us echo the name of Sowore Omoyele of African Action Congress party for the remaining days to the general election so that people can find little hope and be encouraged to cast their vote for him.

4. As a young person and or student, please vote for, educate your parent and encourage them to vote Sowore Omoyele of AAC party, educate them about the logo and specific number where they will find the party logo on the ballot paper.

(This is a smart action and it will pay off afterall.)

5. It is pittiable that the INEC Chairman is yet to appologize to fellow Nigerian about the posponement of date of the general election. He also does not see it necesssary to explain to us the specific events surrounding the logistic problems.

Note that the electoral process is jeopadized already with the confessions that card readers to be use during election was contracted to an aspirant. Having family relatives of the president as election collation chairman is also pittiable.

6. INEC should consider the further postponement of election date as it is evident that INEC will not be ready to conduct election in the one week requested. If three years was not enough to prepare for an election, how come one week will?

7. Let your voice be heard, speak out about your choiced candidate and encourage others to vote for him or her.

Tyrany and evil will continue to increase when good men keep quiet. Your silent mean an approval and we will all bear the consequence of all our actions and inactions.
It Pains Me Hearing people saying he's not Capable, The one's that's Capable what have they done. Nothing!!!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Man And Many Others Dump APC, Defect To PDP / Alao-akala Vows To Restore 100 % Subventions To Oyo Tertiary Institutions / FG Orders Closure Of Borders For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.