Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. (10498 Views)

This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by oluplus(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Very good
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Sterope(f): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes

keryj:

[/b]
So who do you suggest to do so if in your opinion the international community should not? Is it the national community?
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by keryj(f): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sterope:
Yes

National community? I hear you
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Sterope(f): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
I know it is hopeless.

I will bend over before International community interfere in our business. I don't see these hypocrites suing numerous US war criminals. They have committed far worse crimes than Buhari.

keryj:

National community? I hear you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is SERIOUS oooo
BuBu don March ooo

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by toplinetrtrend: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Killing unharmed protesters is progress to you?? Are you an animal with not brain at all?

Sogodihno is not concerned about progress. You can't expect a zombie to be concerned about progress. Zombies do not think. They are blinded by religion. They are complete disgrace to western education.

Education is supposed to enlighten, but it doesn't enlighten the likes of Sogodihno. At times, you wonder if he gets more blind after attending school.
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Rubbiish(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sterope:

Buhari government deserves to be held accountable for the way it handled the herdsmen crisis, operation phyton dance, shite clashes and Boko Haram.

But definitely not by the international community. They can go fvck themselves.
The Jew girl wink
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Sogodihno is not concerned about progress. You can't expect a zombie to be concerned about progress. Zombies do not think. They are blinded by religion. They are complete disgrace to western education.

Education is supposed to enlighten, but it doesn't enlighten the likes of Sogodihno. At times, you wonder if he gets more blind after attending school.

like the progress Nigeria had under PDP abi? no infrastructures, bomb blast here and there, borrowing to pay salary, not to do infrastructures o, saying stealing is not corruption on the national TV. Atiku can not become this country president, u all should go and d1e.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Ajuma002(f): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is the best news I've seen today
Buhari and his cabal shame

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by sogodihno: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

like the progress Nigeria had under PDP abi? no infrastructures, bomb blast here and there, borrowing to pay salary, not to do infrastructures o, saying stealing is not corruption on the national TV. Atiku can not become this country president, the earlier u know, the beta for u, Atiku slaves.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by keryj(f): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sterope:
I know it is hopeless.

I will bend over before International community interfere in our business. I don't see these hypocrites suing numerous US war criminals. They have committed far worse crimes than Buhari.

Let's be frank with ourselves, Nigerians know the right thing but for reasons unknown to me, they don't like to do it. So forget the national community they will not do anything
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by chycco: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2019
DESCRIPTION: ALUMINUM ROOFING MATERIALS
CONTACTS: 08164936836
WHATSAPP: 07062750111

Roofing materials are an expression of) our innate desires, mirroring our situations, experiences, hopes and aspirations so we like to create that elegant look we desire when we set up our homes and it's all the better when we can add little bit of state of the art that are permanent and can make all the difference while in use.

Aluminum Roofing materials are a great way to dictate the tone of our buildings without stress. You will use even lesser accessories because they infuse almost all or all the vibrancy and life you'll need for a great home.

At DIVINE GATE ALUMINIUM we are devoted to helping you with your home and living needs at the very best prize and best quality.
WE PRODUCE AND SALE
1. METRO TILE ROOFING MATERIALS
2. STEP TILES ROOFING MATERIALS
3. METCOPO ROOFING MATERIAL
4.LONG SPAN ALUM ROOFING SHEETS
5.SHORT SPAN ALUM ROOFING SHEETS
6. ALUMINUM COILS IN VARIOUS TONS
7.CAMERON ZINC WITH ALUMINUM
8.OTHER ACCESSORIES
9.DIVINE GATE CONTRACT SERVICES
We are FIRST ALUMINIUM ACCREDITED

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by MONITZ: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2019
If this gist is true then I can only say that since the country's elections are around the corner,this might just be a veiled threat to the man in ASO Rock to behave himself lest he has his ass hauled before the ICC,Bt why is it just African leaders that are hauled before the ICC when there are well documented evidence of heinous crimes committed by leaders of developed countries too?,I guess it's a case of all men are equal,bt some being more equal..
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by adekennis(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol...Two con artist..Those one too don chop Atiku dollar..
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 19, 2019
this one sweet me die. This Bruce Fein knows Buhari quite well. He even talked about the "disinformation" media campaigns going on where the president announces that Boko Haram has been defeated once every two months.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by chiedu7: 5:21am On Feb 19, 2019
jumobi1:
Bruce Fein is NOT a Trump government lawyer.

E dey pain u grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by haffaze777(m): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
Just know this snatch ballot box and die

Brother that's what matter most to me now,SNATCH BALLOT AND GET SHOT IN THE HEAD

1 Like

Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by KillTheZombies: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Dumbohari should be left in a room full of hyena, so he can be eaten alive. That animal loves violence and bloodshed more than drinking fura de nunu.
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Abjay97(m): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Good
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by Benlag: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
As anyone notice there is no different between the branless tactics used by PDP and IPOB ?
I am begin to suspect my blocked brain friend behind all this ipob script. Someone needs to check that guy out !
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by mohims(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2019
We are waiting for them...they shall return in body bags
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by mohims(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Sheer nonsense! No be only Hague na Prague. Igbos supporters are useless and senseless. Sai Baba Buhari
Re: Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. by mohims(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajuma002:
This is the best news I've seen today
Buhari and his cabal shame
Stop fooling yourself. Buhari is untouchable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Petrol Shortfall To Hit 20m Litres Despite Dangote Refinery — NNPC / Abdulrasheed Bawa: We Will Take Fight Against Corruption To The Next Level / INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.