Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857021 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by queenieB: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
They are not smiling oo.. 454!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Topsmamen:
Draw is out, 454 undecided
That person with Alberta expression of interest on 445 should think twice oh.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Seems this above 450 CRS cutoff will be with us for sometime.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xyzee:

NO DRAW TODAY

Check back on the 13th of March, 2019.

Thank you all.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hlemon: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
CRS score 454. It's well.

It looks like 450+ would be the new 440+.

Congratulations to those that got ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jiasemota: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Evening house. Have a question.... M a medical doctor... In respect to work experience for express entry, does house job or NYsc count as work experience. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nkydechik:
Please i need a quick answer.
How do one know if a remark was favourable? I just got a mail from british council stating that my test result form after the remark is availbale for pick up. It didnt state if my scores changed or not. Does that mean my score didnt change. Im freaking out.

Well, it means you'll find out when you pick it up and read the feedback letter inside your test report form.
Take your receipt of payment along in case it is increased scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 19CannyMum: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fadia:
When I find one, I'll post it. But if you say they can apply separately then what happens when both applications are approved and PPR/COPR is ready to be issued? How would they go about it then?

Profile is different from application. At point of ITA the couple will continue with one profile.

While hustling ITA, two profiles are recommended in the quest for PNP. Emphasis on hustling. Note that not everyone has to hustle ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Are u kidding me grin grin...
Please can i use marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for change of name. tongue

ladymarshall:
Lmao! you're a f****** troll! grin grin grin

Anyways, none of them are better. They even discontinued their services last night. CRS and COPR are the best for evaluating masters degrees. Please read page 5.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
jiasemota:
Evening house. Have a question.... M a medical doctor... In respect to work experience for express entry, does house job or NYsc count as work experience. Thank you

Of course, as long as you gained some experience in the field and you were paid.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 19CannyMum: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fadia:
Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

My understanding of the initial question was that they wanted to "APPLY" (e-APR) separately even though they're husband and wife not that they were entering the pool to get ITA. I think we just misunderstood ourselves with that "apply" word.

The original question was can a couple create two profiles?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
ontarioissauga:

I swear down bro. No time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
19CannyMum:

The original question was can a couple create two profiles?
I tire.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by expectantmomma(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Something wey I don submit docs for finish lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cmaamaa: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmm... IRCC is so unpredictable.

The aim now should be 450+. You snooze,..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
expectantmomma:

Haha! Nice one! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Greatkhad: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
ladymarshall:

Anyways, none of them are better. They even discontinued their services last night. CRS and COPR are the best for evaluating masters degrees. Please read page 5.

You people are so hilarious! �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
expectantmomma:

I forgot 1500CAD processing fee no follow. You did well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
ladymarshall:

grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'm guessing you registered with BC. Search online for the number of their Kano office and call. Your payment will be confirmed within 24 hours. You probably paid through another person's account.

FaskRolce:
I need help please.
I registered for ielts on Wednesday and made payment (by transfer) on Thursday 1st March. I sent my evidence of payment to the email provided and up til now I haven't gotten a confirmation mail. Yesterday, I was sent a mail that if I don't make payment within 24hours,my registration would be cancelled so I called their center today and gave the lady my details and she said she will forward to the appropriate channel.I also sent a reminder mail to the payment email provided. At the 24th hour I received a mail that my registration has been cancelled. What do I do please? I intend to write on the 23rd of this month? Do I re_register? Will the payment be linked to my new reference number? Who has experienced this before?please O, I'm becoming unsettled.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lmaoooo you read my mind. grin

ans123:
All these 'am' crew, please it is 'I am" . If you are going to write IELTS you need to start knowing the basics.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edechlo: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
@ Nkydechik, please how long did the remark take.
Nkydechik:
Please i need a quick answer.
How do one know if a remark was favourable? I just got a mail from british council stating that my test result form after the remark is availbale for pick up. It didnt state if my scores changed or not. Does that mean my score didnt change. Im freaking out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
etrange:

I am here!!! Spent most of the past few weeks in church asking for forgiveness of sins. Medicals held me down for a while (for no reason). Glad I’m done with that. Just be submitted my application.

Thanks!

Yay! Good to have you back. Not to worry. Jesus is merciful and gracious. smiley I wish you speedy PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JuneFirst: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Sorry guys. It seems this thing ain't dropping low anytime soon.

Na wa o!���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
ans123:
All these 'am' crew, please it is 'I am" . If you are going to write IELTS you need to start knowing the basics.
If this was meant for me, it was deliberate in my post up there grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
jjohndoe83:

If this was meant for me, it was deliberate in my post up there grin
It can only be deliberate if you have finished ielts folks. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dealkid: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
454! Chai! Not funny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FaskRolce: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thank you. I actually paid through my own account. Will Kano office service for Ilorin too? My center is Ilorin

njbybrthnly:
I'm guessing you registered with BC. Search online for the number of their Kano office and call. Your payment will be confirmed within 24 hours. You probably paid through another person's account.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by capsule(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatkhad:

I am march aor too...is there a group for us?
I don't think we have that yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
ans123:

Lol sofry sofry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
jiasemota:

Yes, I think they both do. That's two years experience, one year each
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by captainhoo: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
bskyb:
Good evening everyone,
I received a provincial/territorial interest letter from Alberta.
I am not clear on the next stepd to take.

Kindly assist ASAP

@Ifeoma77

Hi,
Please is your work experience NOC on the Alberta "on-demand Jobs list" ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.