Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857046 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chicyclass(f): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Check out page 1 to calculate your CRS score.

patriciai:
Good day everyone am new here and I just want to ask my elders here what our chances are.

I am female, 36years, married with two children
My IELTS is 7band overall scores
Worked for 5yrs in d past but stopped working 4yrs ago
I have a master's degree

My husband is 38yrs has about 15yrs working experience in the banking sector, has his master's too but yet to write his IELTS .

Pls my elders what are our chances and the best option for us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ottawasenators: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Just play around with the CRS tool to determine your scores. But you should be the PA since you are younger. For sure there is hope

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

patriciai:
Good day everyone am new here and I just want to ask my elders here what our chances are.

I am female, 36years, married with two children
My IELTS is 7band overall scores
Worked for 5yrs in d past but stopped working 4yrs ago
I have a master's degree

My husband is 38yrs has about 15yrs working experience in the banking sector, has his master's too but yet to write his IELTS .

Pls my elders what are our chances and the best option for us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by thomyladey: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hey Guys! I need advice...The employer I intend to use ( A secondary school) as proof of work experience paid by hand (cash). As a result, I dont have payslips so all I can get is a reference letter. Will this be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etyno: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=Ramj post=76418306]

Oya catch am na them dey take CRS to 454 and above.

Congrats.

Rejoice the end is nearer than yesterday

Je m'appelle ITA[Pls I urgently need the Abeokuta guys number.
Tried sending you a message but its saying we are not in contact, blah blah blah.
My email is scapular4africa@yahoo.com ]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mummychichi: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
drcynthia:
God bless u. Would be expecting the good news.

You've got mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by thomyladey: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
For people who need online materials to prepare for IELTS. Future learn is a good place to start from. They have a 6 week IELTS course for all part (speaking, listening, reading and writing.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ottawasenators: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
If you can get the reference letter in the desired format. that should not be a problem
However, for peace of mind it can be included in the letter that payment was made by cash.
thomyladey:
Hey Guys! I need advice...The employer I intend to use ( A secondary school) as proof of work experience paid by hand (cash). As a result, I dont have payslips so all I can get is a reference letter. Will this be a problem?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ISonya: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
SOS!!!
I recieved an ITA last month. I logged into my account today and noticed that everything has disappeared. My ITA, my previous messages, everything. All that's left is my name.
Has anyone experienced this before and what is the way forward?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NeneSisi: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
shocked

ISonya:
SOS!!!
I recieved an ITA last month. I logged into my account today and noticed that everything has disappeared. My ITA, my previous messages, everything. All that's left is my name.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by vickyehi: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ifeoma77:

I agree with you and if it was the FSW I'd take no chances too. The reason why I am encouraging him to try is because it's SINP. He has already 'applied' using that profession, it's not that he is filling the form and asking for options. Form has been filled and ITA has landed.
The province of Saskatchewan cannot ban him from Canada. The worst they can do is not nominate him.
That being said, I see your point.
How are the landing preparations going?

well, i dont know about SINP but MPNP can ban you from their province program.

i was inland when i did mine so i only had to drive down to the boarder to flag poll grin.
thanks for asking kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by thomyladey: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks

If you can get the reference letter in the desired format. that should not be a problem
However, for peace of mind it can be included in the letter that payment was made by cash.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by drcynthia(f): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mummychichi:

You've got mail
Thank u thank u thank u.....God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mimi1999: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Does anyone know how long it will take for documents to get to Canada from PH? I hope to send a certain document on Monday and need it to be in Canada on Thursday. Please let me know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by vickyehi: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
ISonya:
SOS!!!
Thank you.

its either a computer glitch or you accidentally hit the delete button.
give it some time and try again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Any.
advocatetruth:
Hi famz, pls i need clarification on this, while i am trying to boost my CRS score, does ANY post graduate diploma course from NOUN, count as two or more degree, OR does it have to be relevant to my first degree??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Congrats to all who got Alberta's interest letter @expectantmomma, @bootylicioushon, @bskyb

ITA: @nelronaldo (I think it is too late to edit, you will correct it on your application), @Mstomie's sister, @johnnybravo1990 (again), @dalutin, @Hobyno

Wife's ECA: @Debsify

Ghost update: @Jennypharb1

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ISonya: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thank you.
I hope it's a glitch that gets sorted out soon.

vickyehi:

its either a computer glitch or you accidentally hit the delete button.
give it some time and try again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
This table you are shaking....... undecided

Debsify:
shocked shocked I wish I were in your shoes. Alberta is finally better and fairer than Ontario

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yes
jiasemota:
Evening house. Have a question.... M a medical doctor... In respect to work experience for express entry, does house job or NYsc count as work experience. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Eeyah. Just update your contact details once you land and see how it goes.
mikel88:
I have not received the go ahead for biometrics and neither passsed for our medicals.
AOR was on 1 feb. I will be traveling to Canada today.
I dont understand why is like this or maybe because our PR application is CEC stream?.. Ko ye mi mo o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mmmmm.

E don cast. It was only Ivory Coast that was on the list before.
Debsify:
Nigeria which way? Must we always be associated with fraud? Soon they might start asking for SSCE and verification

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
As in?

haykays:
Good morning fam, please does anyone how to work around proof of funds.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
It is your personal account that IRCC needs.

chukwuemeka275:

This stuff makes too much sense. Your head is there grin

Though I have a peculiar issue; I hope the gurus can help out with.
I'm caught between considering using a gift deed where my dad will pay the money into my bank account or using his firm's bank account for the proof of funds which in principle I am signatory to.
On either of the options, a huge lump sum will be paid when the ITA is ready.
Help!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by fizzile(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
thomyladey:
I was paid in cash too and on my reference letter, it was stated dat i was paid in cash. Make sure you have your letter in the right format.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
akintunde63:

Ok. Thank you. Did they verify from your institution?
nope
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
1. Your family includes you, your spouse and your children.

2. Yes. Put "freelance" in front like: Writer (freelance).

3. No. You can use it as "employment"

Yureyes:
1) Has ****, and if applicable, **** family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Am I supposed to include my parents or my siblings trips?

2) I did freelance work as a writer for a friend's company. Do I include it in my personal history? It was voluntary initially but he started to pay me later on
3) I am using NYSC as part of my work experience. So it is already part of my personal history as employment activity. Do I still need to include it as a paramilitary service?
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
chicyclass:
No, i used courier

ok be hopeful, they might not ask for verification

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Combine, yes.
jksallie:
I have a total of over 3 years experience in the same NOC
Company A: 8 months

Six months interval before starting a job in B

Company B: 2 years, 8 months

Can I combine both to make 3 years? I am worried that company A is not up to a year although the job wasn't a temporary one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
joo2018:

Congrats to all who got Alberta's interest letter @expectantmomma, @bootylicioushon, @bskyb

ITA: @nelronaldo (I think it is too late to edit, you will correct it on your application), @Mstomie's sister, @johnnybravo1990 (again), @dalutin, @Hobyno

Wife's ECA: @Debsify

Ghost update: @Jennypharb1
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
joo2018:
This table you are shaking....... undecided

grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
joo2018:
Mmmmm.

E don cast. It was only Ivory Coast that was on the list before.
It's sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
You can submit Tbill certificate alone.

Since you got a gift, best to also prepare a gift deed. I will advocate getting it. Even if you don't submit it, it will be on ground as an insurance in case you get an ADR for bank statement.

VECOH1:
Good evening all, congrats to all ITA clinchers.
I am preparing my P.O.F ahead and I intend to use Treasury bills certificate.
Will I need to submit my 6 months statement of account with the Treasury bills certificate?

This is because my Dad supported me with some funds 3 months ago to complete the P.O.F.
My second question is- Is there a need to prepare a gift deed in case I am asked to present a 6 months account statement.
Please, I would need your candid advise.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.