Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (846156 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
I thought we were going to have 3 draws in March

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dexla(f): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please does WES still accept statement of result in place of degree certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
You can. It wont affect anything.
harry41:
Hello House,

please I need your advice.

I am 4 months post AOR and I intend investing my POF in the money market by end of march. please is this advisable? hope it will not affect my application?

Thanks for your kind response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy

The ways of IRCC are not the ways of applicants.

Scandinavian02:
I thought we were going to have 3 draws in March

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2019

Click on the letter, it should download.
Oluwaseunad:
A friend of mine recently got Provincial/ Territorial Interest letter from Alberta in her Express Entry profile. How can she send a copy of the letter to AINP at albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca? Can she screen shot or snap it to send to the e-mail can there is no download link on it. Pls help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nairaland EE thread members praying for Ifeoma77's PPR be like...

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
1. Let it overlap as long as it is not Canadian education.

2. You include it whether ECA was done or not.

Xbature:
Hi everyone thanks for the good counsel, again I have few questions, I’m filling Schedule A and there is this place for education and work history please my question is:
1. In filling schedule A form,how do one fill personal history of one schooling even though one is on full time job? Note my job is a shift job meaning I have off days which I use for schooling while working. The reason I’m asking is that can I break it saying from so month to so month o was schooling but again I was working during those time so it kind of overlap on each other.
2. In education section, do we add masters to our university/college even if we were not claiming points for it and now ECA was done on it?

There are more questions o, but let’s start with this.

I will like your feedback in prefer for me to submit and then wait for the good news.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cmaamaa: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
expectantmomma:
No additional cost. Just send them an email stating your EE number; also attach the NOI letter and they'll respond with the guidelines.

Please my friend has accepted it o. The sent her a document attached to d acknowledgement. When she tries to open it she gets this message "this form requires Adobr Acrobat for Mac or Windows "

Help please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ottawasenators: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
This implies the document is in PDF format.

Therefore, inform your friend to download and install a pdf reader on that system to view the document.
cmaamaa:

Please my friend has accepted it o. The sent her a document attached to d acknowledgement. When she tries to open it she gets this message "this form requires Adobr Acrobat for Mac or Windows "

Help please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Royalty56: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys!
Thank you all for the good work you're doing here.

Please I have few questions and I'd greatly appreciate your contributions.

I have a first degree in Public Health Technology and roughly two years working experience (NYSC inclusive). I really want to embark on this journey, hence I calculated my CRS point and it's quite low. So that brings me to my questions.

1. Is there any Health related certification program I can do to enable me claim two or more certificate?
I am quite aware of the NACEM, BCS, ACCA and NOUN options but the truth is that I really really doubt I can do well in such programs, that's why I'm asking for a health related one.

2. My cousin is also interest in this journey and she has a similar profile to mine, first degree and only NYSC experience. She wants to register for a masters program in NOUN for their next academic session.
Our fear now is the timeline of this Express Entry. From what we've gathered online, there's a confliction on when it will be stopped. Some sites are saying 2020 while others are saying 2021.
My question is, in all honesty, do you guys think we'll be able to complete a certification/second degree program and the entire process of ECA and IELTS before it's closure. Cause the truth is, we're not very financially buoyant and it will cost us a lot.

I really look forward to your contributions.

Cc.
@joo2018 @raphrulz @Ifeoma77 @Topsmamen @COPR @Debsify @sthill5[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

Express Entry is going nowhere. The only thing that can happen is that the immigration targets will reduce cause the ITA cut-off points to go higher.

Use the CRS tool to calculate your score with 3yrs work experience, so you will know whether you will need a PGD to get 2 or more certificates or you need a full MSc to increase your points.

Royalty56:
Hi guys!

I have a first degree in Public Health Technology and roughly two years working experience (NYSC inclusive). I really want to embark on this journey, hence I calculated my CRS point and it's quite low. So that brings me to my questions.

1. Is there any Health related certification program I can do to enable me claim two or more certificate?

Our fear now is the timeline of this Express Entry. From what we've gathered online, there's a confliction on when it will be stopped. Some sites are saying 2020 while others are saying 2021.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lmao! grin

joo2018:
cheesy grin cheesy

The ways of IRCC are not the ways of applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
Mark 11:24 wink Sis has received on your behalf already. @Ifeoma77 please book your flight grin

Ifeoma77:

This prophecy is strong,
Amen and thank you in advance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Royalty56:

2. My cousin is also interest in this journey and she has a similar profile to mine, first degree and only NYSC experience. She wants to register for a masters program in NOUN for their next academic session.
My question is, in all honesty, do you guys think we'll be able to complete a certification/second degree program and the entire process of ECA and IELTS before it's closure. Cause the truth is, we're not very financially buoyant and it will cost us a lot.

It's a great first step that you and your cousin intend to enrol for higher degrees/programs. But as @joo2018 suggested, if you haven't already, check this CRS tool to simulate your scores to determine which degree you need to go for.

Although, there are speculations on whether Canada will halt the Express Entry scheme, it is certain that the government of Canada has set the immigration targets of 330,000 and 340,000 new immigrants for 2019 and 2020 respectively. They have also extended immigration targets into 2021 (setting targets of 1.3 million immigrants between 2018 and 2021). This means you and your cousin have adequate time to make the necessary preparations.

Time is of the essence. Now is the best time to start.

For more info, read this, this......and this.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yes.
dexla:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
"CIC has the primary responsibility for screening, detecting and preventing first-level fraud and for assessing eligibility for benefits under Canada’s immigration and citizenship programs.....

"All officers at all stages of the immigration process must be vigilant in verifying information, documentation and identity. Assumptions cannot be made, for example, that because a document was previously examined by an officer, it is authentic and belongs to the rightful holder. Anti-fraud verifications are applicable to all program delivery lines, by all offices, throughout the entire immigration process, from the initial application at a visa office, or arrival at a port of entry, to the granting of citizenship.......

"The CPCs deal with mail-in applications containing mainly photocopies of documents. When the CPC case processing officers suspect fraud or misrepresentation in a case, they refer it to the Strategic Analysis/Anti-fraud officers for further verifications. Questionable cases are referred to local CIC offices for further investigation

First-level anti-fraud activities may include:
• phone, fax or internet verification;
• targeted client interview;
• consultation with other CIC/CBSA offices or other Canadian government agencies;
• consultation with other governments, which may involve ongoing liaison activities;
• collection and analysis of information to identify local patterns and trends in fraud or
misrepresentation;
• development of local verification tools and procedures;
• site visit (visa office, case specific)........"

For more, read the CIC Anti-Fraud manual here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
"Referral to the CBSA

If quality-assurance exercises, first-level verifications, and interviews have not addressed all fraud concerns, a referral to the CBSA for enhanced checks or investigation may be warranted.

Processing of some outside-Canada cases or cases at the inland CIC or CPC will require enhanced verification by the in-Canada CBSA regional intelligence or enforcement units or at visa offices by MIOs.

It must be understood that a request for a fraud investigation could add considerable time to the processing of an application. CIC officers should therefore carefully consider whether they do have sufficient information to warrant a refusal and whether the results of a further investigation will add significantly more value or weight to their decision. Before referring a case to the CBSA for further fraud investigation, officers are asked to consider the following:

• Is there sufficient information to justify refusal? If so, the expenditure of resources required
for further verification may not be warranted.
• Have all possible first-level verifications been completed?
• Is there a need for a consultation with the CBSA prior to referral?
• Is there evidence to suggest that there may be organized fraud?
• Is there information involved in this application that may have intelligence value, i.e., does it
contain an example or technique that should be shared with other offices?
• Is there a need to consult with law enforcement agencies or other sources not available to
CIC?

In forwarding a request to the CBSA for a second-level verification, the reequest must be specific
about the areas of concern and the verifications already undertaken...................."

For more, read the CIC Anti-Fraud manual here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by harry41: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
many thanks Joo

joo2018:
You can. It wont affect anything.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dexla(f): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
joo2018:
Yes.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by McTEE10(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks...
iaatmguy:
I wrote with MOD. A mail was sent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
raphrulz:
Guysssss!!!!

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!

ISSA GOLDEN MAIL THINGS!!!

Here is my “brief story”… read at your own risk:

I have always believed that someday I would relocate fully out of Nigeria… whether it was for studies or something.. I just knew that my place was not this Naija. This was some years back.
Well, in 2011… when I was writing my ICAN, I had made friends with a couple of colleagues (also writing) the exam with me. One of them gave me some hints that he really wanted to leave Naija soon.. but never told me how. I also never bothered to ask.
I lost his contact, but got it back in 2014, only for me to see the kind of “abroad” pictures he was posting. I was like, “hope you are enjoying your vacation ooo” and he was like… “ Nooo.. this is not a vacation! I live here”
O boy!! That was how my ear/antennae just stood up ooo… I started interrogating him like an FBI agent… I asked him about the immigration process and how he went about it. He simply just sent me a link to read up on…. And that was the end. I was demotivated even before reading it properly. That was how I gave up on the idea.
In 2016, I stumbled on Australian immigration information and followed it gracefully. I gathered all the necessary information I needed and saved on my system. Good thing is that, I have never been that person to embark on a journey without thoroughly researching and asking myself very tough questions. I was so ready to embark on it… but did not have the funds. Well, the issue was not even the funds per se, but the fact that when I informed my parents about it, they totally kicked against it. Their argument was that, Aussie was too far and it would make me forget Naija. My relatives also added to this perspective, with examples of my distant cousins that had gone to Aussie many years ago but had not returned. I was completely discouraged and let this phase slide again.
After the above incidences, I had now decided to face my “Nigerian fate”… and so focused solely on my work and all.
In December 2017, while going home with one of the staff of my clients, she kept asking me about my career, what I intended to do in the medium to the long term etc. I kept downloading my plans passionately to her. I kept emphasizing on the professional exams I was set out to do, how I looked forward to growing through the career ladder in Nigeria and so on…. If only I had known that all those plans discouraged her from telling me about the Canada immigration EE process, I probably would have kept quiet. She told me later after I had commenced the process, that she wanted to tell me about the EE process, but seeing how passionate I was about the “Nigerian Plans” made her hold that key information back.
Well, fast forward to April 2018, while working at the office, I overheard one of my close friends/colleague telling another colleague about the EE immigration process and how he had gotten his Visa and bought his ticket ahead of his exit in August 2018. Immediately I heard that, I interjected, then asked him to brief me on the full information. Funny enough, the person he was telling was acting uninterested back then despite informing him about the process since far back 2017.
Well, as a sharp guy who had been looking for such an opportunity, I asked him what it would entail… and he gave me a brief highlight based on his knowledge about it. I was not satisfied with what he told me, so went ahead to research on it myself. That was when I stumbled on this thread and decided to feed on it like it was breakfast and Lunch. I dwelt there for days reading from the past information and PPR stories (days of Dupyshoo and Zandora etc). Then I knew I had to commence immediately.
However, I remember clearly that when my friend told me about the associated financial commitment for a single applicant, my heart sank… as I wondered how I would have been able to finalize my POF. But God came through for me.
I registered immediately for my IELTS in April to be written in May… and immediately sent my B.Sc and ACCA transcript (membership certificate) to Wes for evaluation.

IELTS
First IELTS was written in May: Lost out in Listening as I had 7.5 (BC)
Second IETLS was written on 7 July: LSRW – 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7 (BC)
Prior to the first IELTS, I had practiced a bit, but was slightly over confident because I felt that it was just a simple test of English which shouldn’t have been a problem at all for me. I however practiced the maps for a whole day using YouTube, and became a master in it as I was not failing any questions on maps anymore. Unfortunately, maps did not come out in the first exam.
When the result came out that morning, I was not happy with myself, but I told myself that I would channel all that efforts to scheduling for another exam. I was reading negative comments all over the place, on groups and so on… especially people that did not pass the exams like me… but I shut out those thoughts to avoid being discouraged.
Immediately the next day came, I quickly scheduled for another, raised the draft of N75,000 and paid to BC. I thought that this would motivate me to read ooo… but boy!! My work wouldn’t allow me. There was absolutely no time at all. The night before the exam, I just skimmed through some lines and slept off… went for the exam the next day… and the rest, they say, is history!

Educational Credential Assessment
I used the conventional WES for my ECA… and it was a smooth ride. Luckily for me, they were not requesting for WAEC then.
So I reached out to my school to send my transcript (which took just between 14 – 21 working days) and to ACCA which took 14 working days. Also, note that I commenced the ECA transcript transmission alongside my preparation for IELTS. I also sent my B.Sc. and ACCA membership certificates to WES via Hellofax.
My WES report came out on 19 June 2018 with a summary of “2 or more degrees”. This was a complete breeze. In fact, I didn’t have to reach out to them for any information or complaints.

ITA
As at 20th July, 2018… I had my IELTS result and ECA ready… but did not dive into the pool because of my funds were not completely in the state I wanted it. I had to wait for some more funds before diving. I had a score of 468, so I was certain that I would get ITA once I dived. So I made up my mind to patiently wait till I was ready.
I had timed September 5 as my chosen ITA date… so I entered the pool on September 1. I got ITA and was so excited. It felt so surreal. Immediately, I swung to action and started to follow up with all necessary documentation.

Post ITA
i. PCC
This was a breeze. In fact, I had gotten a contact from my friend that told me about the EE process, I called the person a day before I went there. I took a one-hour break during my lunch time at work, went to their office asking of the Police officer I spoke to a day earlier. That was when I realized the guy had retired. However, the person he told me to ask of, happened to be his successor. The finger prints were taken, all the necessary things were done, price was negotiated to my desired 5k, then I picked up my completed PCC and headed back to work. I was happy!
I scanned the pink copy along with the finger printed copy and merged both together using my Adobe Acrobat. I attached the document to the PCC place holder

ii. Passport photograph
This was snapped a day before I did the PCC at LUTH. I also got the contact from my friend. I ensured to take both soft and hard copy of the pictures before leaving the place. I ensured that the pictures were well measured in my presence in line with CIC requirements. The guy was experienced on CIC requirements, so it was hassle free exercise. The price was also very reasonable.
I attached the soft copy version to the placeholder in my EE profile.

iii. Educational Certificates
As usual, I merged my University B.Sc Certificate with my ACCA membership certificate, ECA report and IELTS report using Adobe Acrobat. I attached the merged documents to the relevant placeholder in my App. I used Nigeria as the ACCA location, as this was where I wrote the exam.

iv. International Passport and travel documents
This was also scanned and attached to the relevant placeholder.

V. Medical Assessment
This was where I faced my second challenge through the EE process. I attempted to go through the normal route like everyone. Called IOM, Children’s Practice and Q-life to book… Lo and behold, the prices of IOM and Children’s practices were ridiculously high, so I took them completely off my list. Unfortunately, Qlife that was fairly priced, was booked till about October 20 something. I knew that I couldn’t wait till then, so I had to device a quick alternative. Then the idea of gate crashing came to my mind.
The next day, I left my house very early, arrived there before 7 am and wrote my name down. I thought it was that automatic. Well, after such a long wait till about 8:30, the tests commenced. However, before they commenced, they separated those that had booked from those that had not, just like me… I was disheartened. They told us to go to the reception to book our test dates. Upon arriving there, the receptionist recognized my name and tried to confirm why I had come earlier than the supposedly booked date of 20 something. I immediately pleaded with her, and told her that I had received ITA, and need to do it urgently as it was time bound. She empathized with me and decided to reschedule me for the next day.
I was so excited and did not worry about the lost time for the day. I came to the hospital the next day (19 September 2018) for the test. All was completed and results were fine.
I just scanned the up-front medical slip and attached to the relevant placeholder in my application.

vi. Proof of Funds (POF)
This was gathered overtime but ready long before my ITA. My complete POF was ready by August as I had to sell my car to make up the outstanding balance. It was so saddening as I began to trek and my mobility reduced drastically. Infact when I was to sell the car, I had my fair share of challenges.
The car dealer I gave to sell the car on my behalf suddenly claimed that one of the most important vehicle documents was missing, the Customs document. I was so shattered. How on earth could this get missing? Did I forget it when I went to make photocopies? Or was the dealer trying to play a smart one on me?? Those were few of the numerous thoughts I had. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a single copy of the document and potential buyers were not in any way willing to risk purchasing the car without these document, despite its clean physical outlook. At the end of the day I had to part with some substantial sum of money to get another one from Customs.
Well, I sold it, added it to the funds I previously had and placed all in a Fixed Deposit (FD) investment split into 70% (due in 6 months) and 30% due in 1 year. I ensured that the bank clearly stated that “the funds could be retrieved at will”… and the fact that only a percentage of the interest would be affected and not the principal sum that was booked.
I scanned the FD certificate, merged it with a screenshot of foreign exchange for CAD to Naira on October 4, a certificate of non-indebtedness and my 25% pension (for the purpose of fluctuations in exchange). I merged these documents and attached in the relevant placeholder.

vii. Reference Letter
This was another slightly shaky area. I actually thought that it would be a walk in the park, but how wrong I was. I obtained a reference letter from one of my past places of employment where I had spent 3 years, but felt the need to go the extra mile to obtain same from my current place of employment. This was because I felt they might have still asked. Getting the 3 year reference letter in CIC format from my past place of employment was not difficult at all. However, getting reference letter from my current place of employment where I had spent almost 2 years was now challenging.
Now, considering that I had not really stayed long in this place, I was skeptical about letting them know about my immigration plans, so I sent a mail to our HR to prepare the letter in CIC format. But they refused and insisted I obtained the necessary approval from my unit head, which would mean me letting the cat out of the bag so soon. My unit head was out of the country, so I had to wait till my unit head arrived before obtaining the approval. We had a deep concerted discussion where I explained that I had considered immigrating because of my long term plans. Approval was eventually granted and the required reference letter n CIC format was provided. However, this made me delay my submission to October 4.
I merged my 2 reference letters only and attached to the relevant placeholders. I did not attach pay slips because the reference letters alone were completely aligned to CIC format.

AOR & Post AOR
I eventually submitted my application on October 4 at 11:55 pm. I paid for the application fee but not the RPRF as I did not have the funds as at then. 28 days after, I got the Medicals Passed (MEP) notification and biometrics request. I went immediately the next day to do my biometrics.
The wait then started.
On December 3, I then decided to pay my RPRF unsolicited. No RPRF mail was sent to me, I just went to CIC website, paid and attached the downloaded receipt to a CSE (alongside my now rolled over FD certificate) and sent to them.
I was determined to wait it out, all the way, at least till 4 months before knowing my visa office, but the pressure around me wouldn’t let me be. So, I sent a follow-up CSE reminder to confirm if the RPRF receipts and FD roll over certificates had been transmitted to my visa office. I also included my request to know my Visa office in the same mail. The response came a day after, where I was informed that it was Ottawa. I was so excited.
The wait continued….
On 6th January I ordered my GCMS notes as I had not seen a single ghost update (Casper) unlike others. It arrived on 1st week of February, and I realized when I read through it, that only criminality was passed. Eligibility and Security had not started. I was so downcast by this recent development, but friends around cheered me up.
I kept the hopes alive but kept getting even more emotionally drained as the days faded by and as my CIC time bar crawled closer to the deadline day. What even added to this mental stress was seeing new applications in November and December getting PPRs before me. Wow! Lots of thoughts started to flood through my head. Did I do something wrong?? Did I offend anybody?? What was the problem actually??
Every time I opened my CIC account, there was no single update in my account whatsoever. Casper (the ghost) was indeed not friendly to me. I became a ghost hunter and praying every day for ghosts in my account. All to no avail. I was distraught and discouraged from even opening my account as I just felt it would be the same thing, however, I would say a silent prayer, for God to bring my turn closer.
Days went by, and it became less than 30 days to go. I felt it was due time for me to order my second GCMS notes. I mentioned it in the WhatsApp group I was on, and people encouraged me to go ahead. Some people also encouraged me to follow it through with a call, which I sluggishly accepted. I ordered the notes on 6th March… then attempted calling CIC on 7th March, but it did not go through. I temporarily gave up. On 8th March, I just felt the motivation to call again, with very little expectation. My waiting time was about 5 mins. When the voice at the other end rang, it made me shudder slightly. Well I downloaded all my details to her in response to her questions and followed it through with a question about the status of my profile.
Lo and behold!, She told me that my file was just approved on the 7th (the day before). I thought I didn’t hear her clearly… Lol. I had to ask her if she was sure about what she said and she reiterated her statement, with more audacity. My hand immediately started shaking, then I thanked her and went off the line. I still took the information I got from the call with a pinch of salt, because I was yet to see any ghost update like other people would usually get before PPR.
Well, I just decided to check my profile after the call… Lo and behold! My first ghost update since I submitted my application. I was so excited.
And today, PPR!
Glory be to God!!!!

In a nutshell, my timelines are below:
7 July, 2018 - IELTS – LSRW (8.5, 8.5, 7,7)
19 June, 2018 – ECA report arrived (2 or more degrees)
5 September, 2018 – ITA
4 October 2018 – AOR
8 March 2019 – Ghost Update (Casper, the friendly ghost)
12 March 2019 – PPR

Single Applicant

… and it has finally ended in praise!!! It will end in praise for you too in Jesus Name!

My little advice: Remain patient, and positive. Ensure to have positive minded people around you, as they will be the ones to encourage you when it’s looking like you are losing faith in the whole process.
Above all, acknowledge God as the divine helper… “Nothing good comes except it’s from above”

God bless you and thank you for reading my long post!
PS: Please, rate your Prof well oooooooo!!!

Wow this is loaded, I had to munch some key info. My wish is that you prosper In your new home and endeavour.

It's not been long I joined this thread but with few ratings I've witnessed on the thread I hereby rate you 9.7/10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JesusBabyyy: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks Dear! God has already done it for you.. just keep thanking Him. we are waiting for your testimony.

Funky123:
Seeing all this breathtaking scripts made my day....... A big congratulations to you all at Jesusbabyyy, Raphrulz and Claire 18....Your dream land is now your real home and May it favour you all.....Shine on guys,God gat your back

God please touch His heart for me.....I must write our testimony on this thread (Amen)....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JesusBabyyy: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks Boss

TEECANN:
Hello e-fam,

It feels so good to touch base back home here. As I was doing some catching up, alot has really happened in my few weeks of absence.

I smiled reading Prof's PPR story and so also for @JesusBabyyy and @Claire18, your stories were inspiring!

Congratulobia to Prof @ralphrulz, @JesusBabyyy and @Claire18

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JesusBabyyy: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks a lot.

MayoDebz:
Your PPR story came like a cold water to a thirsty soul. Congratulations to you and your hubby. Go and prosper sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
ladymarshall:
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
Mark 11:24 wink Sis has received on your behalf already. @Ifeo.ma77 please book your flight grin
Walahi, when I saw the post I went to check my mail and spam. It was said so authoritatively, I wondered whether she's a VO.
I received the word o!! No time!!

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
joo2018:

Nairaland EE thread members praying for Ifeom.a77's PPR be like...
grin grin grin grin grin grin and me I'm just here shouting Amen!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Royalty56:
Hi guys!

I am quite aware of the NACEM, BCS, ACCA and NOUN options but the truth is that I really really doubt I can do well in such programs, that's why I'm asking for a health related one.

I really look forward to your contributions.

Cc.
@joo2.018 @rap.hrulz @Ifeom.a77 @Topsm.amen @CO.PR @Deb.sify @sthil.l5[color=#770077][/color]
Go for it, EE is not going anywhere
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DboyizGood(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
CIMA is the way to go.

Favoured30:
Good day friends, Please I want to find out if ACCA Foundation F1 TO F3 will be a equivalent to one year diploma when sent to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adaoh: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lol I got it last month. You already congratulated me and scored me 7.5 Lol grin

raphrulz:
Awwwnnn thanks dear.

That's so sweet of you.

I sincerely appreciate.

May your PPR come very very soon IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by chukwuemeka275(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
dexla:
WES accepts either or that's what was said when I evaluated by credentials previously.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by drcynthia(f): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
@raphrulz
Congratulations on your PPR prof....... grin....one by one they are ticking you guys off our list...we all know who is next.... i****77. grin
All the best prof........and May Canada favour us all. Amen

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.