Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857010 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2019
You forgot to add acct details dear grin
Josefuadjr:
The colour of our asoebi for Ifeoma's PPR is royal blue lace with nude lining with royal blue gele. Pay 25k for the asoebi. If you no get money, hide your face

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by reavealhidden: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin I am stealing this tambourine shaker!
Thanks Sis kiss
hehehehe...You thought I was kidding when I said different styles of shaker don dey ready for you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2019
adebee16:
Congratulations Ifeoma. My heart indeed rejoices with you. I believe your PPR is right on time because I know there's no delay with God.
Who is next o?
wasseynewest is next

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xyzee: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

You're a prophet for sure.
Now I can say 'thank you' without the 'in advance'
Thank you Sis.
kiss kiss

Congrats Ifeoma!!

Your service to this thread has been most invaluable. Please, we need you even much more than before.

Go to Cannyland and prosper and pray for PRE-ITA people like us still waiting for cut-off to come down to the days of 440s.

Congrats once again!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Topsmamen:

Awww. Good one bro. Ifeoma's PPR has brought freebies too.

Wait....what happens to those of us in the abroad using AT&T and Verizon? grin
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

Congratulations dear, may Canada favour. This PPR script is loaded. In Prof Snape voice, I'll rate it 9.8/10. Congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Changeofscene(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

Congrats,I enjoyed your success story so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by IOA18: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! big congrats Ifeoma. Ladymarshall called it and here you are. The way i'm happy for you and Ralph eh!. The well wishes you have garnered on this space alone is enough to fill a country. I hope i get the opportunity to reciprocate in some way. Go and prosper!

Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2019
I'm late to the party!!! But African time still dey grin

On the way to the office this morning, I got a message from my dear friend "Ifeoma has gotten PPR o", I said wawu but was too distracted to come here at that time.

Congratulations Ifeoma, our Express Entry MAMA!!!! Super happy for you. Goodness will follow you in Cannyland and always for all the goodness you have shown us on this thread. That our sister na real prophetess. Few days after her prophecy, golden mail!!! Ma @Adunee are you related to one of the V.Os. Please let me be your friend grin grin grin

Meanwhile, my caterer is on the way. Item 7 coming soon.

Appetizer: Puff puff and fried meat
Main course: jollof rice, turkey, amala, ewedu, eba, ofe nsala, pounded yam and egusi
Dessert: Asun, Nkwobi, abacha, grilled fish
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, wine, vodka, palm wine

The parry has just begun. No need for IV. Just come. Celebration for all. Where that DJ dey sef?

For those of you who have naira, dollars and euros to spray on the celebrant, @Ifeoma77, Pm me. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DboyizGood(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2019
CIMA certificate level is the easy way to go. It equals 1yr college level certificate
khafetech:
Hello e-family,

I have been going through the previous PARTS and also searching through them for answers. But I still have some questions that need further clarifications.

I need a second certificate and I am looking for the fastest route to get one because by next year I will be 30?

I was able to see that these various certificates were evaluated by WES CIMA, CIPM, ACCA, ICAN, CIIN, nacetem, NTI PGDE and NOUN PGD/MSC from the previous parts.

Q: Can I take one of this route to meet up with the second certificate to be evaluated by WES e.g ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2) only as this will take shorter time and will be less expensive.
Thank you.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2019
ladymarshall:

Main course: jollof rice, turkey, amala, ewedu, eba, ofe nsala, pounded yam and egusi

The parry has just begun. No need for IV. Just come. Celebration for all. Where that DJ dey sef?

For those of you who have naira, dollars and euros to spray on the celebrant, @Ifeoma77, Pm me. grin

Oh ladymarshall grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today
It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! Congratulations dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ohzi(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Please I am interested too
adenikeO:
I just added you to the group.
q
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS ifeoma77

been waiting for urs since i got mine.

so happy for u.

Go and prosper.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DboyizGood(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2019
ACCA advanced diploma certificate equals 3yrs BSc
Orange1234:
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. God is indeed awesome! Please I would like to find out if anyone in 2019 has evaluated ACCA advanced diploma in accounting and business (F4 to F9 subjects) from WES. If so, please what was the outcome? Was it one year diploma?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Josefuadjr:
The colour of our asoebi for Ifeoma's PPR is royal blue lace with nude lining with royal blue gele. Pay 25k for the asoebi. If you no get money, hide your face

Hahahahahah....Let me go and buy matching shoe, bag and accessories ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DboyizGood(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2019
@Ifeoma77 Big congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Vincad: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
God is too good

...Long post alert...

Congratulations! I absolutely enjoyed reading about your PPR journey. You're a really good story teller, and I can only imagine how interesting your story must have been to the IELTS examiner. May Canada favour you.

@wassseynewest I don carry one, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pepperb: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!!! Congrats ifeoma, canada finally picked ur call. Glory be to God. May Canny favour you.....much luv sis
Ifeoma77:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FirstTImeUser: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2019
Wooow
This party is sweet oh

@ifeoma77....you are the real MVP oh

How many mentions you don get sef?

How many will you reply ........as in...... grin

Congratulations again.God bless you for the good you do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2019
I wonder o. What manner of national discrimination is this? grin Anyways its celebration mood. We pass. Congrats to lucky fast fingers who grabbed the code.

Topsmamen:

Awww. Good one bro. Ifeoma's PPR has brought freebies too.

Wait....what happens to those of us in the abroad using AT&T and Verizon? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Betap: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Oh my God!
Yay grin grin....see me smiling sheepishly.
Ifeoma77, our abled senior,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!..may the New land favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats Ifeoma. Go and shine in Canada. I'll meet you there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by boco2126: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2019
@Ladymarshall, no venue? Please let's not play this type of play on a Friday when people are already in the wind-down mode cry. The bolded is my order. Let me send my office/house address for delivery grin
ladymarshall:

On the way to the office this morning, I got a message from my dear friend "Ifeoma has gotten PPR o", I said wawu but was too distracted to come here at that time.

Congratulations Ifeoma, our Express Entry MAMA!!!! Super happy for you. Goodness will follow you in Cannyland and always for all the goodness you have shown us on this thread. That our sister na real prophetess. Few days after her prophecy, golden mail!!! Ma @Adunee are you related to one of the V.Os. Please let me be your friend grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by boco2126: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2019
ABLE GOD has showered his blessings!
Ifeoma77:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by canadiandamsel: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats @ Ifeoma77
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by arisharpven: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulations Sis, i am extremely happy for you!!!!!!!! I bless God for this day. You are so kind and selfless, simply exceptional, always ready to help. God bless you for being a blessing to many, myself included. May your new home bring you love, happiness, favour and peace. We CELEBRATE you today, this is just the beginning of many more blessings!
Ifeoma77:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2019
grin The venue is here nau. Oya send am grin grin I forgot to mention afterparty, please see @joo2018 for the celebration orgy he is organising grin grin

boco2126:
@Ladymarshall, no venue? Please let's not play this type of play on a Friday when people are already in the wind-down mode cry. The bolded is my order. Let me send my office/house address for delivery grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by patriciai: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Wow congrats ifeoma77. May Canada favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Topsmamen:

Oh ladymarshall grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ohzi(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
I don't even know where to start. I am still reading for ielts...I am supposed to be writing the may exam. Now my score is 414 which is really low. I have been advised to take up a diploma. Need information from those that have taken this diploma course before
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olabellruk: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Whao, I just read this and smiled.

Congratulations. May the land favour you and yours.

Ifeoma77:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.