Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (855933 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by queenieB: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today
It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mo234: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
adenikeO:
I just added you to the group.

@adenikeo Please add me also to the group ma'am

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mo234: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Congratulations ma'am... I am very new here but from the series of messages and excitement here, you must be a wonderful person!

May the new land bring you favor and good tidings! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jmnsimone(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sorry about your remark and as for WES, you may need to call them. It takes them about 3-5 days to acknowledge verification, if they've not acknowledged it by now, it means they did not receive it and your school will have to send your verification again.

jazzy:
Congrats Ifeoma,

I was sooooo happy when i saw your announcement this morning.. May your journey to canny be smooth and easy and i pray that favor will always surround you.

In other news, i got my remark today... sadly scores remained unchanged LRSW- 8.5, 8.5, 8, 6.5. Hoping to either write the computer based on the 2nd of April or the Paper on the 6th. Till then we match on. Another thing that is bothering is the slowness of WES. It is almost a month my school responded to the verification and i m yet to get past "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)". i m hopeful that by the time my IELTS result comes back on the 19th of April (if Paper), they should have been done.

Well done guys and enjoy the weekend. XOXO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Misi16: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Congrats!!!! So so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Palominopeaches(f): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mo234:

Congratulations ma'am... I am very new here but from the series of messages and excitement here, you must be a wonderful person!

Same thing I thought too! She seems like a jolly good fellow. I'd like to connect with her though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Phummiepreneur: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Congrats ifeoma77

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
swaga007:

Inaddition to the above statements Prof.... you guys are single, you may consider making the first move advantage to ifeoma in canada. That's going to be beautiful in our eyes , lool. 
I really appreciate you guys contributions , congrats and God bless you both. Cheers alot @if.eoma77 !
ladymarshall:
Seriously, this thing you just said crossed my mind o when Prof said he will slide in... I was like, cool, and they're both single... XOXO.
Chai!!! Canadian PPR Nairaland babies grin grin grin The story will be sweet.
"Mummy, daddy, how did you both meet?"
Prof: "It was in the aftermath of announcing our PPR on nairaland that fateful year that I decided to connect with your mother..."
Let me comman be going grin grin grin

And someone said I'm crazy grin grin grin grin Lady Marshal, you are a case grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolangel54:
Congrats dear. THis part got me cracking up: The thunder that will fire her is a combination of Amadioha, sanga, etc. smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigeria jaga jaga my sister. I pray I testify soon with this IELTS hurdle. I am really tired and heavy now sef. Hope to write next month for the third time. COngrats again sis
This third shall be the last, tell baby to give you extra annointing Thanks sis and wish you safe delivery

Mimi1999:
Wow! Congrats. What took so long?! Now I'm scared.
I think June and July AORs just fell into an unlucky batch or something. thank you Sis and please don't be scared.

pepe1:

Wow!
I'm so happy for you. At a time I became worried that yours seems to be taking too long.
I still remembered how you joined the thread after smashing IELTS and gradually became a major force here.
Thank you for everything that you do here and may Canada favour you.
Massive Congratulations!!!

feels like centuries ago grin grin Amen and thank you

Greatlady234:
Congratulations Ifeoma07, always admired you. You have been so selfless. I was so excited when I saw the good news like it's mine. I pray for favour for you in Canny. I celebrate you!!
Thank you so much great lady!! I a waiting to celebrate you too kiss

yinkes:
Congratulation Ifeo.ma77. May Canada favour you.
Thank you kiss
Rode20:

Wow !!!!.....Congratulations dear.
Thanks for all your help on the trend.
Go and prosper. grin grin grin grin grin
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
drcynthia:

Screaming at the top of my voice.....Congratulations dear sis........super happy....prayers answered... . .
Seems we have an IRCC agent on this thread.....whose taking names....hehehehehe....one by one they r ticking people off our list...... grin
Congratulations again.....wowwwww.....selfless ifeom.a77 grin
drcynthia:
hehehehe...and it came to pass.....
*dancing* and *screaming* So happy..
Everyone in my office is asking me. Who is ifeoma?
You are also in the league of Prophets grin grin grin grin Thank you Sis kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Eraytee:
Wow massive congratulations to you, remember what I told you via mail grin. It’s here go and prosper grin
Its here o!! Thank you so much! kiss

Utonne:

OMG!!!!! Yasssss. And all the prophetic declarations have come to manifestation.
Congrats sis. Beyond elated for you. You have a big heart and it’s really admirable. Thanks for your selflessness. We still dey behind you. Praying for sanity to keep it together....x
Yes o! the prophecies were on point, praying with you too o, the wait is harrrrrd grin
MacShiff:

Congrats Ifeoma.
thanks kiss
bunmioluwa:
Congratulations. God bless you
Thanks kiss
pgm:
Congrats Ifeoma. May all your wishes come true as you continue your journey...
amen, thank you
Bubblefairy:

Congratulations dearest Ifeoma may Favour continue to bombard you left right and centre, you really have been a wonderful person and you deserve all the accolades
Amen!!! thank you Sis
Mamaroon:

IELTS are definitely biased...this type of writing deserves a 7.5 now....... not 7.
Hearty congratulations!!!!!
and God bless your boss...they don't make enough of them like that anymore.
Ps: you need to change that NOC to stand up comedy
@bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin yes o he is a great Boss, I will definitely cry when I resign. Thanks
Zubbysdiary:
see as i screamed here eh...congratulations Ifeoma..someone prophesied this some few days back.
somebody should shake plenty shekeres for you..I am so happy for you
Thank you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ramj:

What you make happen for others.
It's just time
You have made this happen for others and Voilaaaaaa
Congrats....
For all your efforts I have a gift for you.
1st Class Ticket and first class experience with Afghan Airways.
Plus a 2 days luxurious stay in Kaboul
Afghan Airways - we take you to the next level
Thank me later

Je m'appelle Congrats
hehehehehehehe what a dangerous generous offer grin grin
Thank you Ramj, Je m'appelle grateful

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Misi16:

Congrats!!!! So so happy for you.
Thank you kiss

Mo234:

awww amen, thank you Sis kiss

queenieB:

Congrats dear
Thanks kiss kiss

Palominopeaches:
;DAww congratulations Ify. Your story is so interesting and you're a good story teller. I hope mine comes soon...
It is already on on the way Sis, just get ready!!! Thank you Sis kiss
clock89:

Congratulations!!!! God bless you for all the help you provide on these streets.
All the best in Canada!!
Thanks Clock grin grin grin grin

Beeps:
Congratulations Ify
Thank you kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
jazzy:
Congrats Ifeoma,

I was sooooo happy when i saw your announcement this morning.. May your journey to canny be smooth and easy and i pray that favor will always surround you.
In other news, i got my remark today... sadly scores remained unchanged LRSW- 8.5, 8.5, 8, 6.5. Hoping to either write the computer based on the 2nd of April or the Paper on the 6th. Till then we march on. Another thing that is bothering is the slowness of WES. It is almost a month my school responded to the verification and i m yet to get past "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)". i m hopeful that by the time my IELTS result comes back on the 19th of April (if Paper), they should have been done.
Well done guys and enjoy the weekend. XOXO
Thank you and I'm so sorry about the unchanged EOR. like you said; we march on!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by CheesyTee(f): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Same with mine since yesterday
dubajek:
pls just saw this in my wes timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Grading your scores...
Construction = 4
Madness = 10
Total 14/10...
Nobody should mention me... Nobody...
Who uses innalaha, hallelujah in a PPR gist... This girl is crazy...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Youtook:

I screamed!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy Hi Sis

Greatkhad:

Congrats ifeoma, thank you for the effort you put into helping others. Go and prosper!
Ps for anyone that has questions..better delay it because we would be shutting down the thread with congratulatory messages to ifeoma for the next 2 days..lol
grin grin grin Thank you

Opsycal:

Congratulations Ifeoma. I’m truly happy for you.
May Canada favour you!!
Thank you kiss

nice2:
Wow...finally...this is goodnews. Congrats Ifeoma. You are a blessing to many generations and highly favored. May you prosper in your new land.
amen and thank you kiss

ottawasenators:
Congrats and best wishes

Thank you kiss

Phummiepreneur:

Congrats ifeom.a77
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Yippppeeeeee!

Congratulations my people! See all the news i have been missing o. I came here as fast as i could.

@Amakyzuu,@Godsfavouredone,@AyeMayBe,@tjbrown,@Sting007,@hachikaru,@bababode825,@peteronota,@Adiepena,
@liferunsoncode,@oluphilip2008,@ofei,@youseuph,@Zeiya,@NwabuezeCKA,@daicee,@Cutebabe0002,@CookieLyon,@Bimsebony,
@Nono16,@Onyeenyeh,@Ogoenue,@Obtay,@Bettybeauty,@LaDuchesse,@SkyWalk12,@Oakville19,@Bonvieto,@titiclassy,@neni83,
@olajide21,@codebrew85,@smslive2,@fatiah,@Engr2000,@wenks,@Fresty,@MacShiff,@MsDee29,@Lastruct,@ChinenyeT,@sendugba,
@yahooz,@gogedda,@peteronota,@Gracenmercy01,@Glebb,@beeday,@Boom12,@Omoalayonimi10,@jholarharde,@ebony9ja,@boundlessjoy,
@flyboi1,@Shyee,@juicebox,@jhoci,@lowla1,@Majesticniyi,@Team16,@BoboXIV,@adewumz,@dane15,@Chibuiked,@Barryston,
@enemyofprogress,@Fyorgyn,@abakiki,@Bukzie,@iPopAlomo,@Vivacious2,@Tee248490,@mbakweich,@chuckdee13,@ArcUgo,
@jolajemz,@gsade,@ruicosta2000,@fizzile,@tydearie,@KunleSteel,@synteeyahani,@ChandlerBing,@mbhs139,@Kemzyebony,
@tolulopearl,@WhiteUlquiorra,@Adaoh,@19CannyMum,@Tojued,@Bukzie,@CanadasGOAT,@Ramj,@Temas,@Akpasomething,
@Homguy,@Dyolahh,@JesusBabyyy,@raphrulz,@Claire18,@Ifeoma77

@Tojued: Hehehe. We meet again angry Where's your fellow school gate gang member? @joo2018 angry Lol. Congrats sis. It has ended in praise. May you and yours prosper in Cannyland kiss

@joo2018: your PPR is just around the corner bruv wink. Thanks for your selfless service here kiss. God bless you.

@ramj: my brother Ramj of life!! Congratulations o! So sorry for the MIA. I have been swamped. Will send you a msg ASAP kiss

@raphrulz: my capable prof. I am so happy for you, congrats. I didn't abandon you o. It's like we will be closer to this same school gate gang we are running from. Hope they're treating you well Sir? Ehen Sir, in your PPR script, you should have written "ITA" as an acronym sir, it should not be spelled as 'ita' sir because 'ita' in Yoruba means 'outside'. I wonder what it is in other languages sef. I hereby rate you 9.2/10 grin kiss

@Ifeoma77: Wow sis. It has finally ended in sweet praise. Congrats. God be praised. Thanks for all you have done. You are now welcome to the maybelline mascara crew grin grin. We are in this together, no backing out now. grin

To everyone waiting, surely it will happen and we will have cause to celebrate each and everyone of us here. God bless us all.

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ifevictor: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Congratulations!!! You are such a wonderful soul, keep up with your selflessness. I pray for more favours and grace for you. Please don't abandon the house o. You may not know how much you are impacting and blessing lives here. Congratulations once again.............. grin grin grin
We will be joining you in Canada soon......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by etrange: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
etrange:

Yeah!!! My Ifeoma has made it!

Like they say, try giving the world the best and you are most likely to get the best you deserve.

This is the beginning of your best years. You deserve all the great things that are coming. Keep being awesome, and I’ll keep saying congratulations.

With Love,
Etrange.

Ifeoma77, you didn't say "thank you kiss " to the heartfelt love letter I carefully penned down after series of research on "how to write a letter to someone dear to you". cry

Ooo! Seriously, I'm not liking this. Are you not seeing my posts? undecided

Thanks to the 12 people that liked that post, that was almost compensating enough. At least, my research yielded some result. Y'all can help me retweet this until she sees it! Help a brother!

Could it be that I am not spelling her name correctly I don't even understand again...

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xplorezee: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
God is too good

...Long post alert....

Sorry its coming late....
Massive congratulations to you ma'am so excited about the news just shinning teeth grin grin ;Dsince morning, i have some guest around and I just have to comport myself before they start thinking something else. May Canada favour you and yours.

Silent reader though have been diligently following the thread from part 6.

Congrats once again grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
dumprep:
Yippppeeeeee!

Congratulations my people! See all the news i have been missing o. I came here as fast as i could.

@Ifeoma.77: Wow sis. It has finally ended in sweet praise. Congrats. God be praised. Thanks for all you have done. You are now welcome to the maybelline mascara crew grin grin. We are in this together, no backing out now. grin

To everyone waiting, surely it will happen and we will have cause to celebrate each and everyone of us here. God bless us all.
grin grin grin grin Nah Sis, ayam landing in summer tongue
and by the time winter comes around, I would have perfected my cold-avoidance techniques cheesy
Thank you Sissy, I've missed you

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
etrange:

Ifeoma77, you didn't say "thank you kiss " to the heartfelt love letter I carefully penned down after series of research on "how to write a letter to someone dear to you". cry
Ooo! Seriously, I'm not liking this. Are you not seeing my posts? undecided
Thanks to the 12 people that liked that post, that was almost compensating enough. At least, my research yielded some result.

Could it be that I am not spelling her name correctly I don't even understand again...
grin grin grin grin grin grin Sorry, you know I'm one of the 12 na, thank you so very much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
pepe1:

Wow!
I'm so happy for you. At a time I became worried that yours seems to be taking too long.
I still remembered how you joined the thread after smashing IELTS and gradually became a major force here.

Thank you for everything that you do here and may Canada favour you.
Massive Congratulations!!!
Joo2018, this is the acceptable standard of shekere shakers tongue tongue tongue
Thank you again @pepe1 kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
ifevictor:

Congratulations!!! You are such a wonderful soul, keep up with your selflessness. I pray for more favours and grace for you. Please don't abandon the house o. You may not know how much you are impacting and blessing lives here. Congratulations once again.............. grin grin grin
We will be joining you in Canada soon......
Thank you, amen.
I dey kampe!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by lumeedee: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dear All,
Please I have received an ADR requesting that I provide bank statements with updated PoF. The PoF has been transferred out of my account post eAoR, but while moving the funds I passed it through my wife's account so I intend to return via same route. I can provide the PoF again within the week. Has anyone had a similar issue and how was this managed?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Vancouver4(f): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats Ifeoma nwanyi obi oma
May Canada favour u

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Post graduate diploma. You can take a course under any discipline with NOUN or any order university.

However, you need to be sure that it is "2 or more certificates" you need and not "Masters" to get enough points to cross 440.

What is your no of years of work experience?
ohzi:
I don't even know where to start. I am still reading for ielts...I am supposed to be writing the may exam. Now my score is 414 which is really low. I have been advised to take up a diploma. Need information from those that have taken this diploma course before
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
What is scary?
Mimi1999:
Wow! Congrats. What took so long?! Now I'm scared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
People have swamped WES o.

Canada EE is bae.

Just wait, it will come.
dubajek:
pls just saw this in my wes timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why don't you also mail them?
samsonedos:

Hello huz,
I applied for EOR on the 28th February, I was told I will receive an acknowledgement email from British Council few days after EOR application and I should expect my result between 2-22 days from the date of acknowledgement.

Till date, neither have i received an acknowledgement email nor have an update about my EOR.

Called the BC office I applied through and the man said he is only incharge of collecting the forms.

This is frustrating...... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
You naughty bae. I will catch you in Cannyland.

Ifeoma77:

Joo2018, this is the acceptable standard of shekere shakers tongue tongue tongue
Thank you again @pepe1 kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.