Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857084 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2019
DonTee07:

Aside being banned, he might be arrested. I have seen people they arrested for coming with fake visa stamp. They hold them down while they invite police from Alagbon or Police HQ in abuja(depending on the location of the interview).
Wait what?!? Fake visa stamp? embarassed
I thought we were talking about genuine visa but that he gave false information to the US consulate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Greatkhad:

Or cant she raise a cse for it when its out? My passport came out some days after i submitted my application..thats what i did.
I honestly dont understand why we have booklet shortage...nawa
Really?! Wow! And you've gotten MEP?
That would be the ideal option for her if it's acceptable by the VOs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2019
etrange:

Lol... eyaa. I guess you're tired already but just have to respond. Jisie ike.
Thanks jare, no I'm not tired o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today
It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yasssssssssssss!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2019
enoeshett:

Ok o! No be fight...whoever has used his service should come and give review nau, so we can go and be patronizing.
You can be the first na, ayam also waiting for review before recommending him to my people.
Please be the first grin grin grin

<runs away>

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Topsmamen:

Nah. Ifeoma isn’t leaving us. She wouldn’t even dare. She’s too nice like that. If she even thinks about it, we’ll send our already landed NL agents in Cannyland or her favorite super villian to search for her grin. But just in case Ifeoma gets extra preoccupied (which is bound to happen), then i guess our English Marshal @ladymars.hall has her work cut out for her already. grin grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2019
kart042000:

Thanks saw your message, Edmonton is just like port harcourt. Though very cold but Calgary has more of the offices.
grin and i'm a Port Harcourt boy in the oil patch, working on the field as an IT support, but PH is hot embarassed .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumayo: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Wasssseyyyy O!!! I'm out of both tears and tissue, stop making me emotional cry grin
You're an amazing person and I can't wait for the day you cause a volcanic eruption with your PPR announcement, our victory rally will start in MOD's office and end in BC's office grin grin
God bless you mightily my brother, the world will know your name.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we're going to turnup from dusk to dawn
I agree with this. Please include me in the planning committee

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys,

What do you think? Should I rewrite or remark MOD ielts?

L 8.5
W 6
S 9
R 7.5

cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Greatkhad: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Really?! Wow! And you've gotten MEP?
That would be the ideal option for her if it's acceptable by the VOs

Ah..i havent gotten anything o. My application is still a baby .

I hope the cse doesnt affect the speed sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2019
For the start up company; 1yr 4 months experience is too much to throw away. Try and getting other supporting documents that can prove you worked there. For example; your offer letter, office emails( dates never lie) leave letters and pay slip summary highlighting the cash you paid in(that is if you paid the cash in yourself).
Then the NYSC is 1yr again....Easy. Write your JD and all. And explain that you worked for the military during your service year. Find attached supporting documents.....( pictures, emails, account balance highlighting "allowie" + "PPA cash", Nysc certificate...anything that links you there). I am certain during those times, pictures were uploaded on your social accounts. Trust me, by the time you choose to use just one year, your score might not get you an ITA. Be truthful and honest about everything and it will be fine
Upton:
Please I am in a Dilenma. I have 3 years work experience and I recently got an ITA.
However, I am seriously considering declining the ITA.
Firstly, I worked 1 year and 4 months at a startup company where I was paid by cash and I did NYSC at a Military establishment. Now my challenge is, I have no payslip or proof of payment from my employer that paid cash. In addition, the military establishment has refused to give me a reference letter, stating they don't give ex corpers reference letters since I wasn't employed by them, rather I served the country in their facility, even though they were paying me. Now I am left with just 10 months experience that can easily be proven.

Can I decline my ITA, wait till i complete one year in my current job, fill a new or edit my Express entry form using one year experience? Will this backfire in the future, especially as I filled three years already?

I am seriously considering this because when I goggled the name of the startup company online, i did not find any trace, they have no online presence at all and considering I don't have any proof that they paid me cash, it would be easy for anyone to doubt their existence; coupled with the challenge I am facing getting a reference letter from where I served. I think it's just too much drama.

Can the house please advise me, if this is the right decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Estac: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2019
Congrats @ifeoma.77. I am so happy for you and you're one big inspiration on selflessness. You more than deserve this.

PS. You matchmakers should leave ifeoma for @Topsmam.men Biko. ( I did not fail to notice that "congratulations my darling" that Topsmam dropped earlier. My butterflies are still turniontheirown). That match has been signed sealed and delivered. No offence @prof raph, ur match still de front. grin

ladymarshall:
Seriously, this thing you just said crossed my mind o when Prof said he will slide in... I was like, cool, and they're both single... XOXO.

Chai!!! Canadian PPR Nairaland babies grin grin grin The story will be sweet.

"Mummy, daddy, how did you both meet?"

Prof: "It was in the aftermath of announcing our PPR on nairaland that fateful year that I decided to connect with your mother..."
Let me comman be going grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chelda: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Hello everyone, please I need your advise. Is it possible to do a police clearance from Port Harcourt and what is the process/cost? Thanks

Secondly, during application of PR, if you've been given Visitor's visa before, do you think it can affect your application in anyway? that is, checking the details you used in applying for the visitor's visa like occupation. Abeg o lol! grin

please any ideas! thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2019
dedutchess89:
Hey guys,
L 8.5 W 6 S 9 R 7.5
cry
You really aced this your speaking ooo how did you do it? You can remark for your writing hopefully it comes out as 7.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Swansy10: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Estac:
Congrats @ifeoma.77. I am so happy for you and you're one big inspiration on selflessness. You more than deserve this.

PS. You matchmakers should leave ifeoma for @Topsmam.men Biko. ( I did not fail to notice that "congratulations my darling" that Topsmam dropped earlier. My butterflies are still turniontheirown). That match has been signed sealed and delivered. No offence @prof raph, ur match still de front. grin

I said I didn’t want to mention names oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Wait what?!? Fake visa stamp? embarassed
I thought we were talking about genuine visa but that he gave false information to the US consulate?

The person is going to jail strightup...no no no no i mean kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Greatkhad:

Ah..i havent gotten anything o. My application is still a baby .
I hope the cse doesnt affect the speed sha.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
mumayo:
I agree with this. Please include me in the planning committee
Yes o!!
You are in charge of noise making. live band, mighty mighty speakers, the city must shake
grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chelda:
Hello everyone, please I need your advise. Is it possible to do a police clearance from Port Harcourt and what is the process/cost? Thanks

Secondly, during application of PR, if you've been given Visitor's visa before, do you think it can affect your application in anyway? that is, checking the details you used in applying for the visitor's visa like occupation. Abeg o lol! grin

1) you can process PCC from any state HQ in Nigeria but it will definitely be sent to Alagbon for final forensic and signings.

2) tourist visa cant affect your application if you've not abused your previous stay in Canada or submitted contrary information there.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Estac:
grin grin grin grin grin that's so lipsrsealed mehn!!! grin

Thank you dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chelda:

1. Just go to the state police HQ, you will be able to do it there. It should cost around 10k.
2. Visitors' visa won't affect your PR application - unless you've done kukere with the information you provided before
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
AdetonaDami:

The person is going to jail strightup...no no no no i mean kirikiri
Wawu!! Mr Walkingnigger, abeg confirm your situation o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
dedutchess89:
Hey guys,

L 8.5
W 6
S 9
R 7.5

cry

JEEZ!!! Result like this usually pain me to my bone marrow.

To be candid, you got a whole 1.0 gap to reach 7.0 in your writing. It may be difficult to get upgrade to 7.0 but not impossible.

in my opinion, you do both if you got the cash. EOR and rewrite but please take your time and look what u aint doing right in your writing.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hallo, replied you twice.

NameUserNo:

Hi, sent a PM, please check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Perhaps, his employment letter or the mail where his JD was contained when he was employed. Then he can explain it more in his LOE.

Kmgb1:

But he still has to prove his JD,how can he achieve that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Estac:

Lol Estac grin. Now that @raphrulz is out of the way, what do we do about Mr. @etrange? grin angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MJ888: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Congratulations on your new score. Please, a quick one here.

After sending the documents for remarking to BC, did you receive an email from them that confirmed your application for EOR has been received? I sent my application over a week ago but no email from BC to make me know they have received and are processing my remarking.
enoeshett:

My scores after remark has come o! My new scores are 9,9,8,7 in LRSW.
So relieved right now!
Thank you my Seniors!
@Joo2018
@Ifeoma77
@DadR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
dedutchess89:
Hey guys,

L 8.5
W 6
S 9
R 7.5

Wow though. Such good scores in other bands. Kudos! I strongly agree with @DonTee07. The 1.0 difference is quite a stretch and the chances of getting a remark of 7.0 are pretty slim. Not impossible, but slim.

This journey comes with crazy levels of frustration that must be overcome. If it's possible to simultaneously attempt a remark and register for another IELTS, then please go right ahead. Either way, you will be back here soon to give us some good news smiley. Also, there are folks here who can guide you on the Writing section. Feel free to reach out to @ladymarshall and/or @wasseynewest. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Estac: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Topsmamen:

Lol Estac grin. Now that @raphrulz is out of the way, what do we do about Mr. @etrange? grin angry angry

@Topsmamen, Don't worry bro, you know I gatchu wink wink

Bia @etrange, I understand you are attempting to embark on a FAILED MISSION. Even the attempt itself is dead on arrival. Henceforth, you and all peoplefolk ( (male and female alike cos these days, you never know lipsrsealed) are hereby warned to desist from harbouring any romantic thoughts or feelings, and from expressing such ill-advised notions of romance about @ifeoma77.

Proviso: This warning does not apply to @Topsmamen. Bro, you are free to harbour and express as much as you want. Ifeoma has been well-advised to receive and welcome them from you alone.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MJ888: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
That devil is a bastard... This one pain me sha. If it was 6.5 now remarking would be the best option... SMH
My advice is you should consider rewriting. MOD is less favourable compare to BC when it comes to remarking. Also getting a full band added is somewhat difficult. And if am not mistaking, MOD remarking is 46k, while the exam is 68k.
dedutchess89:
Hey guys,

L 8.5
W 6
S 9
R 7.5

cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.