Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857207 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Supergirl1: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Sthill5:

Congratulations!

Do you know your VO?

Thank you. It’s Ottawa oo. Looks like we got the Accra branch of OVO.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josh121(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Topsmamen:
Hi. I just replied.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations Supergirl1. Go and prosper in the promised land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stephanie09: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Supergirl1:
People of God, e don land at last oooo

Where I go start from?

Timeline:
Decision to travel: August 2017
Ielts: December 2, 2018.

Finally, this bright sunny ☀️ morning, we woke up to see PPR sitting pretty in our mail. Looking like a beauty queen.

And the fireworks went off.......

Congratulations to you and your babe. It has ended in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Supergirl1:

Timeline:
ITA: July 25, 2018.
AOR: August 18, 2018.
MEP/BIL: September 18, 2018.
ADR(RPRF): September 26, 2018.

Nice! Congrats Supergirl1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abk2019: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Plssss, while I was filling my WES app form ystday,I saw a place where am to fill my name as it's on my degree certificate, but my name was not spelt correctly(FUNMBILAYO instead of FUNMILAYO) and I was given "TO WHOM" to back it up then, but while filling it, I spelt my actual name. And secondly,my third name is Oluwafunmilayo but on my Neco d initials was written as F. While d initial on my degree certificate was O. I hope dis won't be a problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by goodlife4us: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2019
ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dezzydon(f): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations!!!It ended in praise
Where I go start from?

Timeline:

My babe got better IELTS scores, so we decided she should be the PA. Getting her ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Abk2019:
Plssss, while I was filling my WES app form ystday,I saw a place where am to fill my name as it's on my degree certificate, but my name was not spelt correctly(FUNMBILAYO instead of FUNMILAYO) and I was given "TO WHOM" to back it up then, but while filling it, I spelt my actual name. And secondly,my third name is Oluwafunmilayo but on my Neco d initials was written as F. While d initial on my degree certificate was O. I hope dis won't be a problem

Hi. You should have gotten a new cert. Can you try if it is possible to get a new certificate from school? You will also need a one and same person affidavit. As you progress with your application, stick to the name on your passport, as it appears.

For WES, try to get a new certificate from school. Do you have a statement of result? You can use that instead. NECO won't be a problem at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2019
What's Schedule A form? I've seen it on a couple of nairalander's page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by goodlife4us: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2019
I slept in Nigeria and woke up in Canada. It’s PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Decision to leave Nigeria- Since the day I discovered I was BORN in Nigeria
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November
RPRF 4th December (Paid same day)
IP2/Background check commenced on 15th March
PPR 19th March 3.41AM (dated 18th March)
For POF, I used my Stanbic Pension (25% of total amount), Gratuity and Mutual funds.
This forum has been very helpful and I thank everyone. Your sojourn shall end in praise.
Let the good life begin....................................................

105 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations

goodlife4us:
I slept in Nigeria and woke up in Canada. It’s PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November
For POF, I used my Stanbic Pension (25% of total amount), Gratuity and Mutual funds.
This forum has been very helpful and I thank everyone. Your sojourn shall end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November

Discovered.....lol. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Supergirl1 post=76785153]People of God, e don land at last oooo

Where I go start from?

Timeline:

My babe got better IELTS scores, so we decided she should be the PA. Getting her ECA done was another hurdle on its own. Finally, it was ready and into the pool we went.

The excitement no be here. We believed we were among the few who get PPR in less than 2 months. We no know say our village

Awwww!!! Congratulations to you and yours.....But as the chairlady of your 'village people' association, we demand an apology from you for disturbing our peace with your worries grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dfash2000: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November
I love that 'let the good life begin' �Congratulations!!! I use this as a point of contact for myself and everyone of us expectant for 'the good life' that begins with ppr.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by opella(f): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November
Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2019
raphrulz:
Hey bro...

So sorry for the delayed response.... My work has been the craziest this past week.

1. u can use the date when she started and ended. (2013 - 2015)
2. Part time. (These are professional courses u do by the side while working)
3. In good standing but no degree awarded is fine (B'cos you dont have a membership cert yet). I'll advice her to try and get membership quickly so that she can promptly commence her conversion of ACCA to CPA... for better job opportunities.
4. City/ Town of study (ABEG!!!!... Pls put NIGERIA/ then your state e.g Lagos). That's if u wrote it in Naija. Don't forget this oooo... otherwise when they are doing background security checks, you would have lots of delays, because they would request for UK PCC and need to confirm whether u landed in the UK, when u actually didnt even go...

God bless**

okkk
Sorry about the crazy work schedule
Thanks for your response.

We have filled certificate awarded, since ACCA has awarded her a notification of completion (which I think suffices as notification of result), and also, the Eca came out as a bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eshay(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Adva45 post=76774890]Good day thread mates. Please I want to know if the certificate from Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria can suffice.
The certificate from trcn is just one step in the process. If you're already registered with trcn. The next step is to register and pay for your credentials to be evaluated by the ministry of education in Saskatchewan. Kindly look out for their website from Google and you'll find the requirements for foreign trained teachers. It's is at the end of the evaluation that you'll get the certificate from them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Zinggi(f): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November

Congratulations...go and enjoy the good life jare...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Supergirl1: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2019
Thanks @Adunnee, @stephanie09, @topsmamen egbon of life, @dezzydon. @Xclusivemaama, make una no too vex for your daughter. Ese pupo. Dalu. Nagode.

May God almighty perfect the works of your hands.

P.s : I'm still smiling!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Supergirl1: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November

That discovery must have been a shocker.
Congratulations dear PPR mate. Go enjoy the good life jare.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by opella(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Supergirl1:
People of God, e don land at last oooo

Where I go start from?

Timeline:

My babe got better IELTS scores, so we decided she should be the PA. Getting her ECA done was another hurdle on its own. Finally, it was ready and into the pool we went.

The excitement no be here. We believed we were among the few who get PPR in less than 2 months. We no know say our village people don Dey wear their trainers.

We checked profile tire. If there was a limit to the number of times one could log in to their profiles, dem for don lock us out of the Cic website.

Village people just Dey sip palmy, and watch DStv from the white cloth on Pete Edochie’s wall.

Silence.......

We called, raised CSE, ordered gcms. Everything looked okay, so we couldn’t understand the reason for the delay. Sometimes we got nice agents and other times we got agents that didn’t want to be disturbed. The last avant we spoke to told us to call back by June 2019.

My babe said: “bobo yen ma blow ni.”

So we decided to chill. As it looked like nothing we did would speed up our processing. We also consoled ourselves with the knowledge that we were not alone in this predicament.

Ip2: March 18, 2019.

The update brought mixed feelings. We felt it was close, but didn’t want to waste excitement again like we did in September. Tension was high and almost caused small Cold War between us sef.

Finally, this bright sunny ☀️ morning, we woke up to see PPR sitting pretty in our mail. Looking like a beauty queen.

And the fireworks went off.......
Congratulations. Please how can one know when one is in IP2 stage?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dyolahh: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Big congratulations to Ifeoma...... It ended in praise. Sorry this is coming late. E hugs and kisses...

Big congratulations to all PPR recipients too. May canny favor us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations goodlife4us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Theokleia: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Congrats goodlife4us, its truly going to be a good life for you and yours. Congrats supergirl1, your story is making me smile like I'm one of your luggage accompanying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November

Congratulations, go forth and prosper in your new country. This is a wonderful week already, I pray for an outpouring of PPRs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Supergirl1: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
opella:

Congratulations. Please how can one know when one is in IP2 stage?

It’s an unofficial term used to signify when the background check portion reads: your background check is in progress. We will send you a message if we need more information.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Supergirl1: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Theokleia:
Congrats goodlife4us, its truly going to be a good life for you and yours. Congrats supergirl1, your story is making me smile like I'm one of your luggage accompanying cheesy

Thank you �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stephanie09: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2019
goodlife4us:
AOR 23RD October
MEP/BIL 21st November

Lol, I’m telling u mehn! Congratulations o, Enjoy the good life

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by teepee4Him(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2019
Supergirl1:

It’s an unofficial term used to signify when the background check portion reads: your background check is in progress. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Thanks for this.. Do you have a link or info on POST AOR process and the meaning of each updates.. I'll deeply appreciate if this is shared..

Thanks and congrats on your PPR

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.