Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857092 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Topsmamen:

Yay! Congrats Adunnee! ITA loading.........

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by akintunde63: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2019
raspberry88:
Please I need help o,

My profile on ICES just changed to "Incomplete File, (Documents Required).

I have uploaded all my documents and paid my school to send my transcript to them. Please which documents do they still want or is it the verification?

Did they acknowledge receipt of your transcript? I think they av actually received some document(s), but it's not enough to complete the evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Hi fam. Can one use a 3-month online certificate from HBS to claim 'two or more degrees' points? Anyone ever evaluated a certificate from Harvard Business school with WES? Thanks.

cc: @Amakal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by akintunde63: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2019
kentoski:

Ok, what is making me weak is wes having to contact the school to verify everything they send. I'm scared of the mental drain.

It's not only WES that does this, ICES now does, too, but not all cases. Go with WES if ur school is not LAUTECH
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2019
EndInPraisess:
Thank you for your response. It matured 3 days ago and was rolled over.

Hope the new maturity date is not too long
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2019
Congrats!
Aruoture18:

The Eagle has Landed. After such a long wait, It's PPR

Timeline

AOR 31st Aug 2018
PPR 22nd March 2019 dated 21st March.
Family of 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2019
It costs roughly about #80,000.
fadeofresh:
Hi @adenikeO, what was the entire cost of the program?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adenikeO: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2019
If you take the BCS exam in September, the result will be out in December. Once you get your result, you can add another credential, I am assuming you used WES for your ECA and you'll have to pay an extra 100 Canadian dollars for that.

Once that is done, you can then email BCS to send your Certificate and Transcript to WES. If you want to save some money you can send your certificate yourself via hellofax but you'll have to wait to get your certificate from the nearest post office close to the residential location indicated on the BCS application form.

It shouldn't take more than a month after you've sent your documents to WES.
peek:
Please, do u think BCS is OK for me too, I have a BSc, my ECA is ready, need to increase points, can i still evaluate BCS, like how long did it take u?

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Dannyko:

So happy for you!Congrats!Your application shall be fast.
ameeeen my sister

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Aruoture18:
Good morning my people, Silent reader here

The Eagle has Landed. After such a long wait, It's PPR

Timeline

Msc ECA June 2018
IELTS June 30th 2018 8.5 8.5 7 7 LRWS. First attempt
Spouse IELTS June 30th 2018 6 5.5 6 6.5 LRWS first attempt
CRS 448
ITA 18th July 2018
AOR 31st Aug 2018
MEP/BIL 24th September 2018
GCMS 1st October 2018 received 1st Nov. Only R10 had been done and found out file was in CIO
GCMS 12th November 2018.
IP2 update 27th Nov 2018.
Second GCMS received 15th Jan 2019. Found out Eligibility was Met, criminality passed, security yet to start and file transferred to ottawa
ADR 23rd Feb for spouse IMM5406. Submitted same day.
Ghost update 19th March 2019
PPR 22nd March 2019 dated 21st March.
Family of 3

That's pretty much my timeline, not a man of many words, so I'm sorry prof. I had a smooth ride up until the long wait from IP2 to PPR. Called IRCC several times, mailed Ottawa twice never got a response, raised CSE once and got a generic response.

Thanks to everyone here, this thread was my home after work from when I found it post ITA till now. Also big thanks to those that always help others here, please keep up the good work. I wish everyone waiting at one stage or the other good luck and speedy processing .

It has ended in praise. To God be the Glory.

Congratulations!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!!

Thank you for sharing. According to the marking scheme, you get 2 marks for that

For thanking us here for the assistance, another 2 marks.

But why didn't you go into details na? We want the flesh, meat and bones of your PPR journey, that is what make it interesting. So that is minus 1.

For giving us LOE on why you didn't give long story, you get the 1 mark back

For apologising to only Prof and not his assistant or the rest of us, that is minus 1.3

Total: 3.7/10

Wish you and your family the best in Cannyland. It has ended in praise for you grin

Lwkmd!!!! Chai!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Same here. I told myself two nights ago on the drive home that I have to concentrate on my job and justify my salary. This Canada waka has really taken up my mind. I think of all future plans with this in mind.

I am practicing IELTS Listening like crazy. I think I must have done close to 50 tests in the last one month (if that qualifies for much). I was on a local flight over the weekend, as I settled in my seat before take off I brought out my practice book. I then made to borrow a pen from my seat mate, she looked at my book, smiled and brought out and MOD/IDP branded pen cheesy cheesy. I just started laughing loudly (and my loud laugh no be here.
I believe this will be worth it and it will end well for me and for you all in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MCHI24: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2019
l ve a,bsc,can i use a professional diploma in education from a college of education to claim two or more certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ricaabrams: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2019
adenikeO:
If you take the BCS exam in September, the result will be out in December. Once you get your result, you can add another credential, I am assuming you used WES for your ECA and you'll have to pay an extra 100 Canadian dollars for that.

Once that is done, you can then email BCS to send your Certificate and Transcript to WES. If you want to save some money you can send your certificate yourself via hellofax but you'll have to wait to get your certificate from the nearest post office close to the residential location indicated on the BCS application form.

It shouldn't take more than a month after you've sent your documents to WES.
please can you add me to the WhatsApp group also 08084019311
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sweetthangbaby: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2019
It's PPR guys!!!!!!!���������������
Praise The Lord!!!!
So I have been a silent reader on this forum and started from part 5 just after my AOR and followed religiously till the wait became too long and I didn't want to feel overwhelmed with other getting PPR and mine taking so long but in part 7 I read occasionally and said this is where I would testify and to God be the glory I'm here. I'll start with my decision to apply which was in May 2018 and went head on to reading for my IELTS and read and passed once ( to the glory of God) using only three website my score was
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0
As I was in the process of IELTS I applied for my WES and that was slightly smooth as I had to pay for tracking as nipost only prioritize mail with tracking so I eventually got it. The same happened for my PCC from the uk but I got it in no time
My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct
From there a long wait began. in December I callers IRCC on application and heard review required and thought nothing till January when I order a GCMS and found review required for POF which was 21 dollars shorts of the minimum requirement I quickly sent an updated POF and attached a letter of explanation on the 13th of Feb and followed up with a call and they confirmed they had received it.

I also called again two weeks ago and spoke to a very nice rep who told me no cause for alarm that they were working on it as we speak.
On Monday decided to call and heard the doc was just added to my file on the 15th March and I was sad cus I thought it would take months.

And fast to today I just received my PPR. I want to thank each and everyone here for sharing their story and experience they have helped me through this trying times. There were days I would call my bf and cry and pray but in all keep hope alive and trusting God in this process. For those who might feel discouraged, sad or confused that there is no movement please have faith and trust God is working behind the scenes, for you. It will surely end in praise.

You are the way maker, miracle worker and promise keeper. Praise the Lord

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2019
TemiGee:
Nawa O! Somebody will leave this thread for 48 hrs, by the time the person returns, 48 pages have passed. You people should calm down nah. How on earth did I miss our dearest @Ifeo.ma77 and @rap.hrulz PPR announcement! Chai! Congratulations to you guys and every other person that received PPR. May your journey be smooth.

PS: @Ifeo.ma77 I will look for you when I get to "the abroad" and I will buy the house beside yours so we can be neighbours. Lolz shocked grin cheesy shocked
hehehehehehe
Thanks Jare grin grin grin grin we might be neighbors now sef, you never know tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Mponwa21:

Thank you for your advice @Ifeo.ma77 , sure I will come our truthful, Lol at number 5, I have been blaming myself for falling for the agency Treat.
The good news is that someone has posted on this thread that after coming clean, she went ahead to get her PR. So there is hope
Wish you speedy processing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2019
udemski:

thanks but i want some clarification. as a Senior Accountant working with federal government of Nigeria. A Certified National Accountant with Bsc Accountancy, Msc Finance and Accounting. from the NOC the suitable qualification is 1111 Financial auditors and accountants. specifically Accountant or Public Accountant. I hope if only Msc Finance and Accounting is evaluated there will be no problem when applying for PR.
None at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2019
sweetthangbaby:
My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018

From there a long wait began. in December I callers IRCC on application and heard review required and thought nothing till January when I order a GCMS and found review required for POF which was 21 dollars shorts of the minimum requirement I quickly sent an updated POF and attached a letter of explanation on the 13th of Feb and followed up with a call and they confirmed they had received it.

And fast to today I just received my PPR.

Sweet! Congrats! Talk about being proactive.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
sweetthangbaby:
Praise The Lord!!!!
So I have been a silent reader on this forum and started from part 5 just after my AOR and followed religiously till the wait became too long and I didn't want to feel overwhelmed with other getting PPR and mine taking so long but in part 7 I read occasionally and said this is where I would testify and to God be the glory I'm here. I'll start with my decision to apply which was in May 2018 and went head on to reading for my IELTS and read and passed once ( to the glory of God) using only three website my score was
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0
As I was in the process of IELTS I applied for my WES and that was slightly smooth as I had to pay for tracking as nipost only prioritize mail with tracking so I eventually got it. The same happened for my PCC from the uk but I got it in no time
My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct

I also called again two weeks ago and spoke to a very nice rep who told me no cause for alarm that they were working on it as we speak.
On Monday decided to call and heard the doc was just added to my file on the 15th March and I was sad cus I thought it would take months.

And fast to today I just received my PPR. I want to thank each and everyone here for sharing their story and experience they have helped me through this trying times. There were days I would call my bf and cry and pray but in all keep hope alive and trusting God in this process. For those who might feel discouraged, sad or confused that there is no movement please have faith and trust God is working behind the scenes, for you. It will surely end in praise.

Congratulations!!!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
toyinana:

Hahahahahaha sometimes when I read your comments, I wish I can see you physically ����
grin grin grin I already posted my picture here before na. But in case you missed it, here goes

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin no not yet, Prof is still training me, he'll mark, then i'll mark, and he'll assess, he himself will announce the hand-over grin

dasizzling:
Omo!!!!this ur marking scheme na die oo!! grin grin grin I thoroughly enjoyed reading it...by the way we need to so hand-over and induction party for you o grin grin. Weldone sis

uote author=ladymarshall post=76874577][color=#000099]Congratulations!!!

Thank you for sharing. According to the marking scheme, you get 2 marks for that

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
sweetthangbaby:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin not that serious joor. All for fun grin I am fine, life is jeje, at least no drama. I am still expecting your draft o. Hope practicing is smooth, wish you time and wisdom as you crack the exam.

jjohndoe83:

For a moment, I thought this was ralphrulz, then I looked again. You ehn, this your regime will be serious o. I better start researching how to write my PPR story... How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lmao!!! grin grin grin The struggle is real. All the best. It will definitely end in praise

jjohndoe83:

Same here. I told myself two nights ago on the drive home that I have to concentrate on my job and justify my salary. This Canada waka has really taken up my mind. I think of all future plans with this in mind.

I am practicing IELTS Listening like crazy. I think I must have done close to 50 tests in the last one month (if that qualifies for much). I was on a local flight over the weekend, as I settled in my seat before take off I brought out my practice book. I then made to borrow a pen from my seat mate, she looked at my book, smiled and brought out and MOD/IDP branded pen cheesy cheesy. I just started laughing loudly (and my loud laugh no be here.
I believe this will be worth it and it will end well for me and for you all in Jesus name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by GozyNA: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Trust me when I say you are not going to be telling them anything new, they knew that you were lying about the job way back then and that is probably why you didn't get your study Visa.

Anyway, way forward;
1. fill all EE/e-Apr forms correctly.
2. Explain the truth in LOE and mention that you were misguided by a fraudulent agent.
3. Pray

Additional steps;
4. Find that agent and give him some slaps angry
5. Give yourself some too >:
(

You're still as crazy as ever grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Dannyko: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
ladymarshall:
Amazing read!!! Congratulations, may you success in your new country

Amen,thanks smiley.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jenolyfavour: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
What is the POF for my husband and I. The two of us please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jenolyfavour:
What is the POF for my husband and I. The two of us please?

Check here.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
sweetthangbaby:
Praise The Lord!!!!

Congratulations dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jenolyfavour: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Topsmamen:

Check here.
Am a

Am a but confused. A family of one means me plus one. Right? That is me plus hubby?

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.