Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (855154 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jenolyfavour: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Am A bit confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mikedimeji(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
adenikeO:
It costs roughly about #80,000.
Please can you help with the WhatsApp group link. I have lots of questions to ask.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mikedimeji(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jenolyfavour:
Am a

Am a but confused. A family of one means me plus one. Right? That is me plus hubby?
Family of two is you plus spouse.
Family of 3 is Father, mother and a child and so on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jenolyfavour:
Am a

Am a but confused. A family of one means me plus one. Right? That is me plus hubby?

No, you and hubby are a family of 2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jenolyfavour: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Okay thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
My e-fam, please what is the best site for exchange rate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
When i did not see your responses..I was wondering where is our boss lady..lolss. Then i woke up to see all the responses and to see that you have fully taken up the marking of scripts mantle...#wehdonema grin

ladymarshall:
Let me admit I'm addicted to this thread. Even at work, I was so worried I had not returned in a while and constantly anxious. Thank you all for making me laugh hard yet think deeply about this process. I am sorry if it appeared I spammed but happy I did when you all were sleeping or just waking up grin tongue Have a great day kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ecanes: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please can anyone detail how to do the FBI PCC for USA? Please I need to know from anyone who has recently done it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Adunnee:
My e-fam, please what is the best site for exchange rate?
Oanda or xe

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hobyno:

Oanda or xe

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ecanes:
Please can anyone detail how to do the FBI PCC for USA? Please I need to know from anyone who has recently done it.

How to get a police certificate – United States.

Also, type "FBI PCC" in the Search bar of this thread to get more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dezzydon(f): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
I claim it prof IJN.I was only congratulating someone who just got PPR.Aor is Feb so mine is still on the way.

quote author=raphrulz post=76878706]Wow!!!

Congratulations.... This is awesome news... and i'm overly excited to read this.... Thank you for sharing.

However, this your PPR script needs heavy deliverance ooo and baptism.

Ahn ahn... just from the few information you shared, I suspect that you would have had some serious ups and downs. Plus you now shared your PPR script late undecided undecided

Well... I'll rate this script 4/10 oooo... we expect more oo. In your thesis report (Landing gist) make sure you make up for it oo cheesy cheesy

Wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Go and prosper in Cannyland.

God bless!

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
To all of my fellow IELTS test takers sitting their test this weekend..I wish you all SUCCESS. There is going to be massive success stories in in two weeks time. Wish you all the best guyz.
#march23 IELTS' s going down. Go and ACE it.... cheesy

My oga @wasseynewest. #wehdonesir grin

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dezzydon(f): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations dear.May Canada favour you

It's PPR guys!!!!!!!���������������
Praise The Lord!!!!
So I have been a silent reader on this forum and started from part 5 just after my AOR and followed religiously till the wait became too long and I didn't want to feel overwhelmed with other getting PPR and mine taking so long but in part 7 I read occasionally and said this is where I would testify and to God be the glory I'm here. I'll start with my decision to apply which was in May 2018 and went head on to reading for my IELTS and read and passed once ( to the glory of God) using only three website my score was
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0
As I was in the process of IELTS I applied for my WES and that was slightly smooth as I had to pay for tracking as nipost only prioritize mail with tracking so I eventually got it. The same happened for my PCC from the uk but I got it in no time
My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ecanes: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thank you for your swift response. Pls just to clarify, and in a bid to save cost....do you know if the finger print form can be sent scanned or faxed instead of sending via courier/ post?

Topsmamen:

How to get a police certificate – United States.

Also, type "FBI PCC" in the Search bar of this thread to get more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by LholarB(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
adenikeO:
If you take the BCS exam in September, the result will be out in December. Once you get your result, you can add another credential, I am assuming you used WES for your ECA and you'll have to pay an extra 100 Canadian dollars for that.

Once that is done, you can then email BCS to send your Certificate and Transcript to WES. If you want to save some money you can send your certificate yourself via hellofax but you'll have to wait to get your certificate from the nearest post office close to the residential location indicated on the BCS application form.

It shouldn't take more than a month after you've sent your documents to WES.

Please can anybody take the BCS course regardless of what they studied in their first degree, cos am actually looking for a programme I could do and round up by December.

Kindly add me to the WhatsApp Group, thanks!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by WarriBrandChic: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good day fellow NLanders... Please I need some clarifications. When is it a requirement to go get PCC from other countries?

For instance, I have schooled in UK and stayed over a year. I have also been to US and stayed for 4months +. Do I need to get PCC for UK, US and 9ja during application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pls I need help my Seniors...

Which of the academic credential assessment organizations is the fastest, I am worried about WES and WAEC wahala.

Can I claim points with my Uncle (mum's elder bro) who is a citizen there?

Thanks and congrats to successful PPRs!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ecanes:
Thank you for your swift response. Pls just to clarify, and in a bid to save cost....do you know if the finger print form can be sent scanned or faxed instead of sending via courier/ post?

A scanned copy is not acceptable. What the FBI needs is your actual fingerprints. Sending through courier albeit money-consuming seems to be the best way. If possible, can you get someone traveling to the US?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
WarriBrandChic:
Good day fellow NLanders... Please I need some clarifications. When is it a requirement to go get PCC from other countries?

For instance, I have schooled in UK and stayed over a year. I have also been to US and stayed for 4months +. Do I need to get PCC for UK, US and 9ja during application?

See this page and scroll to the police character certificate section.

In your case, you'd need PCCs for the UK and Naija.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Leone26:
Pls I need help my Seniors...

Which of the academic credential assessment organizations is the fastest, I am worried about WES and WAEC wahala.

Can I claim points with my Uncle (mum's elder bro) who is a citizen there?

Thanks and congrats to successful PPRs!

ICES: Slow-motion processing/no WAEC wahala.

WES: Faster processing/WAEC wahala.

Others: *some text missing here* lipsrsealed undecided

No. You can only claim points from a sibling (related by blood, marriage, common-law partnership). What province does your Uncle reside?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
sweetthangbaby:
It's PPR guys!!!!!!!���������������
Praise The Lord!!!!
So I have been a silent reader on this forum and started from part 5 just after my AOR and followed religiously till the wait became too long and I didn't want to feel overwhelmed with other getting PPR and mine taking so long but in part 7 I read occasionally and said this is where I would testify and to God be the glory I'm here. I'll start with my decision to apply which was in May 2018 and went head on to reading for my IELTS and read and passed once ( to the glory of God) using only three website my score was
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.0
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0
As I was in the process of IELTS I applied for my WES and that was slightly smooth as I had to pay for tracking as nipost only prioritize mail with tracking so I eventually got it. The same happened for my PCC from the uk but I got it in no time
My time line
AOR -Sept 17 2018
Medicals/15 Oct
biometrics 16 Oct
From there a long wait began. in December I callers IRCC on application and heard review required and thought nothing till January when I order a GCMS and found review required for POF which was 21 dollars shorts of the minimum requirement I quickly sent an updated POF and attached a letter of explanation on the 13th of Feb and followed up with a call and they confirmed they had received it.

I also called again two weeks ago and spoke to a very nice rep who told me no cause for alarm that they were working on it as we speak.
On Monday decided to call and heard the doc was just added to my file on the 15th March and I was sad cus I thought it would take months.

And fast to today I just received my PPR. I want to thank each and everyone here for sharing their story and experience they have helped me through this trying times. There were days I would call my bf and cry and pray but in all keep hope alive and trusting God in this process. For those who might feel discouraged, sad or confused that there is no movement please have faith and trust God is working behind the scenes, for you. It will surely end in praise.

You are the way maker, miracle worker and promise keeper. Praise the Lord
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Topsmamen:

ICES: Slow-motion processing/no WAEC wahala.

WES: Faster processing/WAEC wahala.

Others: *some text missing here* lipsrsealed undecided

No. You can only claim points from a sibling (related by blood, marriage, common-law partnership). What province does your Uncle reside?

Thanks for the detailed info @Topsmamen. I'd manage with WES then...He's based in Ontario.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
ladymarshall are you sure you don't know newmum0615? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raspberry88: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
akintunde63:

Did they acknowledge receipt of your transcript? I think they av actually received some document(s), but it's not enough to complete the evaluation

Yea, I called them and they said they are waiting on my school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olabellruk: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ah ah, aburo Ralph, kilode naa?

Your own don pass profesor own o. Make people like us dey practice with cambridge textbooks if we want to pass average with u.

Your marking scheme na die.

ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!!

Thank you for sharing. According to the marking scheme, you get 2 marks for that

For thanking us here for the assistance, another 2 marks.

But why didn't you go into details na? We want the flesh, meat and bones of your PPR journey, that is what make it interesting. So that is minus 1.

For giving us LOE on why you didn't give long story, you get the 1 mark back

For apologising to only Prof and not his assistant or the rest of us, that is minus 1.3

Total: 3.7/10

Wish you and your family the best in Cannyland. It has ended in praise for you grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TMJDiva: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hi everyone, thanks so much for all the wonderful information.

Pls can experts in the house help with this..... I'm in the pool with 434 points and this is the situation

.....My hubby is the PA with over 12years experience in the bank (the same bank for over 12years). He was the Head of Operations of a branch up until 2017 when he decided to change department and follow is dream career which is in Corporate comms/digital marketing (in the same bank )(noc 1123), my question is.... does that mean he has less than 2 years experience in this noc or is his experience in core banking (10years+) also going to count for something? What we did was list his growth in the bank for over 12years and date of promotions. Or do we just summarize his work experience from 2006 to date as his new NOC?

Just trying to make sure we filled it right.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Aruoture18:
Good morning my people, Silent reader here

The Eagle has Landed. After such a long wait, It's PPR

That's pretty much my timeline, not a man of many words, so I'm sorry prof. I had a smooth ride up until the long wait from IP2 to PPR. Called IRCC several times, mailed Ottawa twice never got a response, raised CSE once and got a generic response.

Thanks to everyone here, this thread was my home after work from when I found it post ITA till now. Also big thanks to those that always help others here, please keep up the good work. I wish everyone waiting at one stage or the other good luck and speedy processing .

It has ended in praise. To God be the Glory.

a big congratulations to you and the family
at the words in bold, thanks for sharing your news, it's still better than those who just walk away after PPR despite gaining from the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by WarriBrandChic: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thanks alot���

Topsmamen:

See this page and scroll to the police character certificate section.

In your case, you'd need PCCs for the UK and Naija.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 55emem55: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
ans123:
Your NOC is def 0124.....1123 is for non managers in marketing communications(PR,Advertising,Marketing). If anyone is having issues choosing these two NOCs(0124/1123 ONLY) they may contact me.

[qquote author=55emem55 post=76870693]Please,
Second Job title is Social Media Manager, same NOC 1123

Am I on the right path please?

@newmum0615 @ifeoma77 @joo2018

Thanks for your response.
I'm still a bit unclear sad

I wasn't a manager, It wasn't even a managerial position. I reported directly to the Sales Manager.
It's just like someone who is a customer service manager, but reports to the operations manager.

My 2nd job title also has a Manager in it.
I haven't gotten to any managerial position before.

Please you guys should help me analyze this NOC issue cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
raphrulz:
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!

Our English marshal oooo... This one fear me sef... You have learnt well.

I guess it's time to start preparing to hang my boots and pass on the baton oo..

Kudos Prof II

you are not going anywhere!!!! except WE transfer you to mark landing gist in the sister thread. (we are still deciding). please do not do anything to your application. thanks grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fadia: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
LONG POST AHEAD

The Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever.
His praises shall continually be in my mouth for He truly is too faithful to fail.
It’s finally here, the long awaited COPR! I keep going back to stare it grin

IELTS – 14th October 2017
ECA – December 2017
1st EE Profile – 5th May 2018
1st ITA – 9th May 2018
2nd EE Profile – 31st May 2018
2nd ITA – 25th June 2018
CRS - 443
AOR – 8th September 2018
MEP/BIL – 4th October 2018
Biometrics completed – 4th October 2018
RPRF – 16th January 2018 (Paid without an official request from CIC and raised CSE with payment receipt)
1st and only CIC Call – 5th February 2018 (The agent said security and criminality were not yet started and I felt really bad and decided I wasn’t going to call again or order GCMS Notes till after the 6-month mark, if PPR wasn’t here by then)
PPR – 14th February 2018 (God gave me a wonderful Valentine’s Day gift)
Submitted passport – 25th February 2018
COPR – 20th March 2018

No ADR

Ottawa Visa Office

SINGLE APPLICANT

DECISION TO TRAVEL
Lol It was initially more of my mum’s decision than mine. I was meant to go for my masters in the U.S. and then work on getting a work permit and staying back after. Lol little did I know I was deceiving myself.

My EE journey officially started in July/August 2017 with my mum constantly researching and hammering on the entire process. Some family friends had recently relocated and had advised my mum to use a lawyer to avoid mistakes and blah blah. I was so uninterested initially and constantly felt she was bugging me over unnecessary things and the lawyer’s fees also did not make matters any better.
Few days after later, my mum contacted the lawyer and connected us together. She (My mum) would constantly call me at work to ask if I had called the lawyer and insisted on being copied in all email correspondence between the lawyer and I. She even offered to pay the $200 dollars for the initial consultation fees and that was how I kick started the process.

IELTS
registered with BC and wrote my exam on the 14th of October 2017. I majorly used the free 30 hours of practice and some days before the test I browsed through some study materials the lawyer had sent me. My speaking test was the Monday before my Saturday writing exams and it generally went well.
The night before the writing exams, God just led me to one of the videos on the BC Practice page and I learnt some tricks to passing the reading exam without necessarily reading through or wasting much time and that was how I got 8,9,8,7 in LRSW in my first and only attempt.

ECA (WES)
I started in October 2017 and so I didn’t encounter the WAEC wahala. My aunt is a lecturer at my University and helped apply for my transcripts and covered that aspect. Then I sorted my CIPM transcripts myself. I had to send the CIPM transcript myself though because they won’t do it for you. I sent it in their name sha.
Verification was also very easy with my school because they have a proper process in place for all that.
ECA came out in December 2017 and was evaluated as two degrees (CIPM certificate was evaluated as equivalent to a 3-year bachelor’s degree)

4-MONTH LONG HIATUS
By the time my evaluation was over, I was in the process of moving houses and still had a number of other bills to settle so even if they shook me and threw me up and down, they won’t have found shishi on me to pay the lawyer as processing fee. Unfortunately, because neither myself nor my mum knew that we could successfully continue the process without a lawyer, I felt like I was at a dead end so I completely stopped thinking about the process and went back to reconsidering my U.S. masters. I also started considering schools in Canada sha with the mindset of “at least one must click”.

EE PROFILE
In May 2018, a close friend, who I had earlier told about EE, called me to ask how far with my process. She said she had entered the pool and gotten ITA the week before and that I should better forget about the lawyer and start my thing myself.
(I remember when my mum and I told her about it in 2017 and she said she didn’t have any money for a lawyer and wanted to do it on her own. I Kept discouraging her and saying she shouldn’t use her hand to spoil her application and I even started getting angry in the process).

After the call, I called the lawyer and told her to send me all my documents that she had with her, that I was no longer continuing with her. She tried to persuade me and asked if we should come up with a payment plan to make things easier, I haven’t replied that mail till today.

I created my first profile that weekend and got ITA the following week, on the 9th of May 2018. Man, that was the beginning of the joy and me starting to take things seriously. After getting ITA, I kick-started my own research and somehow stumbled on this thread in Part 4 and became addicted.

*I said first EE profile because I ended up deleting it. I had created it using an additional fake work experience to give me additional points. After ITA, I became so uncomfortable and my conscience couldn’t take it anymore so on the 31st of May I declined the invitation and deleted the profile. Fortunately, I created another profile with a new email and with all the correct details immediately and guess what? I had the EXACT same CRS of 443. I felt so silly and upset with myself because I could have saved myself sleepless nights and unnecessary headache by just using the correct information from the very beginning (I didn’t know about the CRS tool before creating my profile).
Unfortunately, I didn’t meet the cut-off for ITA in the next draw and when another draw date came again there was no draw. Then on June 25th, one very fine Monday evening, my friend called me and asked if I had gotten my ITA, that there was a draw that day and it was 442 (so close! Thank God!). A few hours after the call, I got the wonderful mail.

Then the main journey began…

REFERENCE LETTERS
I had worked in 2 other places before my current job (thankfully, I worked in HR in both companies so I had direct access to the people preparing the letters). My current company was the easiest because I was the one to do the letter myself hehe (it’s a very small company and we’re very few). I prepared the letter and gave it to my boss to read and sign.

PASSPORT
Ikoyi Passport office showed me PEPPER! I had less than 6 months at the time I was to do medicals so I paid for express but still ended up waiting for almost 2 months to get my passport.
I started the process with my old passport so I had to upload both. I created a table of contents indicating that there were 2 passports

MEDICALS
Did this at Children’s practice when my passport came out and it was pretty straightforward.

PCC
With our very own Inspector Moshood. I paid 4,500 for mine

POF
I used a gift deed then I bought treasury bills with the money before AOR. After it matured I left the funds in my account for a while then bought T-bills again in January but I didn’t raise any CSE for it. I also wrote an LOE and attached my account statement showing the day the money entered my account and when I bought T-bills.
I created a table of contents here as well and attached the gift deed, LOE, account statement, T-bills certificate, Oanda conversion on the date of submission and XE conversion on the date of submission.

AFFIDAVITS
1. I had some discrepancies in my name on my certificate and passport so my dad did a “one and same person” affidavit for me and I uploaded it in the “Legal Name Change” placeholder alongside my original birth certificate.
2. I claimed FSW points with my aunt and she didn’t have her birth certificate to show our relationship so my mum swore an affidavit of relationship (if I can call it that) and also went to NPC to do a letter of attestation for my aunt.

FAMILY MEMBER PROOF OF STATUS
I uploaded my aunt’s Passport, utility bills and 2 employment T4s.

With all these my uploading and uploading, I kept telling myself that my application is airtight and I’d get PPR in 2 months max LOOOOOOL. Anyway, COPR is here now and I have almost completely forgotten all the stress and I owe it all to God and the wealth of information on this thread.

I thank God for the unusual peace and patience I had during the entire waiting period.

MAY GOD CONTINUALLY BLESS EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP AND INPUT IN EVERY WAY AND I PRAY FOR SPEEDY AND SUCCESSFUL PROCESSING FOR EACH AND EVERYONE IN JESUS NAME.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!

78 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.