Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857248 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by archer1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
McTEE10:
Hi, did your result change online or just TRF?

When i got my TRF, I cldnt access my online portal again. My eor took abt 6wks plus
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannydreams: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ok thanks

I am very nervous.

archer1:

Most times you will not know till you pick up your result. The mail I was sent had no indication mine increased (it increased). But there are occasions where they indicate it in the mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmioluwa: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations! Go and excel in Canada!

Eddy4400:

And PPR came on a platter of gold..

If you're a lazy writer like me, I must warn you to start typing your story ahead. I didn't (grin), but more than determined to encourage someone with my story.

TIMELINE
ECA: 27 Aug 2018
IELTS: 18 Aug LRWS 8.5|8|7.5|8
EE profile created: 28 Oct 2018 (CRS 456)
ITA: 29 Oct 2018
AOR: 9 Dec 2018
MEP/BIL: 18 Jan 2019
1st ghost update: 16 Mar 2019
2nd ghost update: 20 Mar
PPR: 22 Mar 2019
VO: Ottawa
No ADRs, Single applicant

Phew.....thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

And PPR came on a platter of gold....thanks to this thread!
TIMELINE

Congratulations. May your heart's desire be granted in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by zohan101: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations Bro..Lol @ "greeting everybody right from the gate" grin..May Canada favor you..cheers
Eddy4400:

If you're a lazy writer like me, I must warn you to start typing your story ahead. I didn't (grin), but more than determined to encourage someone with my story.

TIMELINE

DECISION TO RUN
....the minute I returned to Nigeria from my masters in the UK in 2017. The pressure to go back for a PhD was high, but I wasn't going to let them turn me to a psycho. My masters was intense, hence, I needed a break. angry

Sooo I considered Australian visa 476 and the Australian PR, changed my mind. Next was Netherlands work year visa for graduates from the top 200 universities in the world to gain work experience. It's a 1year visa, but I was willing to give it a shot. Started gathering documents, but not wholeheartedly. Worse still, the people on that Netherlands student thread are sooo stingy with info....it would have taken me 3yrs to land in Netherlands.

Meanwhile, I knew about express entry somehow but thought I wasn't eligible cos I was a Graduate Trainee then, which wasn't a full time role. Also, where the hell was I gonna get POF from? (POF isn't required for the Netherlands work year visa). Still read page 1 and updates in my free time, but was scared of asking questions.

Finally gathered courage and asked the stupid question in July 2018 in Part 4 and got the shocker of my life...I was very eligible, infact, my NYSC experience was more than sufficient!!! WHAT The second shocker was the info on gift deed for POF! So why did I now come back to this Nigeria? Ohhh ignorance indeed is bliss...I sha followed alllll the Canadian express entry threads from Part 1 and my journey began.

ECA
Used WES, no WAEC requirement then. Considered evaluating my BSc for future purposes...those ones told me transcript is now 21k (flew from 8k I paid prior to my MSc), then posting outside Nigeria 15k...wonderful. Plus the stress I'd go through, didn't want any delay. Respected myself and evaluated only my Masters at £12, the future will take care of itself.

IELTS
I'm a very lazy writer, so my fear was writing. Observed you score less in the section you're most scared of (using my myself and friends as reference). Having written IELTS academic before (which is tougher than general), I knew whats up.

Concentrated on actually "writing" complete letters and essays before the exams, not just reading through....felt satisfied with my writing on exam day compared to my performance in the academic. So I was shocked when my result for writing was a 6.5....went with my gut feeling and requested for a remark. Remark returned positive after 5weeks.

By the way, I registered with MOD which I discovered and heard for the first time on this thread. BC was fully booked as usual.

POF
Was worried this wasn't available pre-ITA as one Uncle laidat I was hoping on kept giving me tales by moonlight. Later confirmed by reading through this thread that it was okay to have the POF in your account post ITA, as long as it was before the 60days deadline. Entered the pool asap and continued gathering docs while waiting for this story-telling Uncle.

Anyways, my mum came to the rescue and gifted me 100% of the POF (had to wait for her TBills to mature). Still had 700k jara in my savings account to give it flesh, so CIC won't think I don't have my own money. tongue Invested the total sum in TBills for 3months, then duplicated @Newmum0615's LOE like a lifeline in explaining my source of funds. Sent back to her to proofread and she was like, this looks so much like mine grin (hehe, this woman thinks I came to play in this Canada struggle).

Ensured I didnt hide nothing, included gift deed (sample from page 1), transfer slip showing transfer from my mum, Tbills certificate, generic bank reference letter and 6months account statement printed 4 days before AOR.

NB - reinvested matured Tbills in fixed deposit early March... no CSE raised.

JOB REFERENCE
I switched roles within the same company, so was confused about combining two very seperate NOCs then (I hear it's possible for outland applicants as long as they fall in NOC 0, A or B). Sha used only one NOC, 2yrs experience (1year graduate trainee experience pre-MSc and 1 year graduate trainee experience post-MSc)...this was sufficient to get CRS of 456. No need complicating stuff, though the additional experience in the other NOC wldve shot up my CRS to 481.

Job reference was in CIC format drafted by me with go ahead from my boss. @Newmum0615 (this woman is God sent) helped edit the draft which I printed and gave to my boss to sign, not HR. My boss asked for the soft copy for her future use. grin grin

No payslips, no employment letter, no nothing... Just that one beautiful letter in CIC format listing my roles in the company.

MEDICALS
Funny I planned to complete mine at Prime Medicals in PH. This was no longer possible when I was due to carry out medicals, evidence that the process was getting tighter.

Booked ahead with Qlife late Sept way before ITA. Remember shaking my head in disbelieve when I was told the next available date was 9 Nov 2018 - booked this. Called early October to check if there was an earlier date since I was in Lagos and was told the next available date was March 2019. Dropped the call and hissed...they must be mad. Patiently waited till 9 Nov.

PCC
UK PCC was ready in 3days. Used my sister's address for hard copy, she scanned and sent the soft copy. Used Inspect Moshood for Nigerian PCC @3500 (discovered him on this thread as well). He sent the forms to my email which I filled, thumb printed were applicable and sent back to him.

POST-AOR
Thankfully, I got busy settling into my new job, so forgot about my application throughout December. Said I wasnt going to bother with gcms notes, CSEs or nothing. However, BIL/MEP came longer than expected, got curious and started checking progress of other Dec AORs on immitracker. I relaxed when I observed others hadn't gotten as well.

Later saw a rejection case mid January on immitracker (forgotten cause of rejection) Shuuuuu...I started worrying and included my application in my prayer point that my file was covered from going to AVO (sorry AVO guys). Raised my first CSE on 17 Feb to enquire about my VO and stylishly asked about status of application. Was surprised to get feedback on 19 Feb...VO was Ottawa, eligibility was being verified. Was so happy, dropped a huge amount in St. Vincent's 'help the poor" box the next Sunday.

PPR
Still on immitracker, noticed late DEC AORs were already getting PPR mid February...ok na. Started checking my gmail daily and CIC account once a week. Even took interest in my spam and deleted all spam "forever" after a thorough check.

Come March, number of PPRs for Dec AORs on immitracker increased. Doubled my CIC account weekly checks and increased gmail checks to 3 times a day grin My efforts were not in vain, saw the first ghost update on 16 March (application/profile update but no mail). Raised a CSE on 17 March enquiring what the update was about and stylishly asked for update on application as well.

Got a reply on 20 March that they can confirm a decision had been made on my application and I should be rest assured that I'd get a mail soon. Jesu!!! Quickly said a prayer for the Agent that sent that mail...God bless him. I then raaaaan to my gmail...nothing. Spam..nothing. Refreshed twice...nothing. Then checked my CIC account out of curiosity and saw the 2nd ghost update - 20 March.

Was certain of getting PPR in March. Saw the golden mail yesterday morning and just shouted yaaaasss. Called in sick and went to work an hour late. Gave me sufficient time to re-read the mail 10times and make my announcements to family and close friends. When I got to work, greeted every single person I passed from the gate down to the office....stranger or not. The joy got me in another mood.

To everyone on this thread....
Thanks for contributing on a daily and answering all the stupid questions, saved me a whole lotta money! Did I mention I looked for an agent's trouble and was told to pay $3000? I keep getting emails from them with varying discounts till date (if they like, they should discount till $100)

@newmum0615 thanks for making yourself available when I and others needed it most, you're appreciated. We'll meet someday in Canada, that I'm sure. A Nairaland party perhaps shocked

To new hopefuls...please read page 1 and understand the process first. Again, there's so much information on this thread. Screenshot useful info for reference even when you don't need it yet, it helped me a whole lot. Stop waiting or procrastinating...do it now!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

TIMELINE

Congrats sis!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:
Try asking on the sister thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

okay thanks, have done that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations Eddy...loved your story...enjoy your next phase in Canada!...Thank God for your mum also who supported your dreams!

[quote author=Eddy4400 post=76911542]

TIMELINE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stanzee: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=Eddy4400 post=76911542]

TIMELINE

Congratulations, May Canada Favour You!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by McTEE10(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
OK, mine took 2 weeks and nothing has changed online
archer1:

When i got my TRF, I cldnt access my online portal again. My eor took abt 6wks plus
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pascal88: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Plz I need help on how to register for BCS. Am really having difficulty in the area that am meant to put country. It's not popping out what can I do about this. Plz help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
mowoyele:
Once you start the application, you will be asked to choose the reason for evaluation, simply choose immigration among the other options. It is kinda straight forward... Check up with https://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations-and-fees/eca/.

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Sam07045: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

TIMELINE

DECISION TO RUN
....the minute I returned to Nigeria from my masters in the UK in 2017. The pressure to go back for a PhD was high, but I wasn't going to let them turn me to a psycho. My masters was intense, hence, I needed a break. angry

Sooo I considered Australian visa 476 and the Australian PR, changed my mind. Next was Netherlands work year visa for graduates from the top 200 universities in the world to gain work experience. It's a 1year visa, but I was willing to give it a shot. Started gathering documents, but not wholeheartedly. Worse still, the people on that Netherlands student thread are sooo stingy with info....it would have taken me 3yrs to land in Netherlands.

Meanwhile, I knew about express entry somehow but thought I wasn't eligible cos I was a Graduate Trainee then, which wasn't a full time role. Also, where the hell was I gonna get POF from? (POF isn't required for the Netherlands work year visa). Still read page 1 and updates in my free time, but was scared of asking questions.

Finally gathered courage and asked the stupid question in July 2018 in Part 4 and got the shocker of my life...I was very eligible, infact, my NYSC experience was more than sufficient!!! WHAT The second shocker was the info on gift deed for POF! So why did I now come back to this Nigeria? Ohhh ignorance indeed is bliss...I sha followed alllll the Canadian express entry threads from Part 1 and my journey began.

ECA
Used WES, no WAEC requirement then. Considered evaluating my BSc for future purposes...those ones told me transcript is now 21k (flew from 8k I paid prior to my MSc), then posting outside Nigeria 15k...wonderful. Plus the stress I'd go through, didn't want any delay. Respected myself and evaluated only my Masters at £12, the future will take care of itself.

IELTS
I'm a very lazy writer, so my fear was writing. Observed you score less in the section you're most scared of (using my myself and friends as reference). Having written IELTS academic before (which is tougher than general), I knew whats up.

Concentrated on actually "writing" complete letters and essays before the exams, not just reading through....felt satisfied with my writing on exam day compared to my performance in the academic. So I was shocked when my result for writing was a 6.5....went with my gut feeling and requested for a remark. Remark returned positive after 5weeks.

By the way, I registered with MOD which I discovered and heard for the first time on this thread. BC was fully booked as usual.

POF
Was worried this wasn't available pre-ITA as one Uncle laidat I was hoping on kept giving me tales by moonlight. Later confirmed by reading through this thread that it was okay to have the POF in your account post ITA, as long as it was before the 60days deadline. Entered the pool asap and continued gathering docs while waiting for this story-telling Uncle.

Anyways, my mum came to the rescue and gifted me 100% of the POF (had to wait for her TBills to mature). Still had 700k jara in my savings account to give it flesh, so CIC won't think I don't have my own money. tongue Invested the total sum in TBills for 3months, then duplicated @Newmum0615's LOE like a lifeline in explaining my source of funds. Sent back to her to proofread and she was like, this looks so much like mine grin (hehe, this woman thinks I came to play in this Canada struggle).

Ensured I didnt hide nothing, included gift deed (sample from page 1), transfer slip showing transfer from my mum, Tbills certificate, generic bank reference letter and 6months account statement printed 4 days before AOR.

NB - reinvested matured Tbills in fixed deposit early March... no CSE raised.

JOB REFERENCE
I switched roles within the same company, so was confused about combining two very seperate NOCs then (I hear it's possible for outland applicants as long as they fall in NOC 0, A or B). Sha used only one NOC, 2yrs experience (1year graduate trainee experience pre-MSc and 1 year graduate trainee experience post-MSc)...this was sufficient to get CRS of 456. No need complicating stuff, though the additional experience in the other NOC wldve shot up my CRS to 481.

Job reference was in CIC format drafted by me with go ahead from my boss. @Newmum0615 (this woman is God sent) helped edit the draft which I printed and gave to my boss to sign, not HR. My boss asked for the soft copy for her future use. grin grin

No payslips, no employment letter, no nothing... Just that one beautiful letter in CIC format listing my roles in the company.

MEDICALS
Funny I planned to complete mine at Prime Medicals in PH. This was no longer possible when I was due to carry out medicals, evidence that the process was getting tighter.

Booked ahead with Qlife late Sept way before ITA. Remember shaking my head in disbelieve when I was told the next available date was 9 Nov 2018 - booked this. Called early October to check if there was an earlier date since I was in Lagos and was told the next available date was March 2019. Dropped the call and hissed...they must be mad. Patiently waited till 9 Nov.

PCC
UK PCC was ready in 3days. Used my sister's address for hard copy, she scanned and sent the soft copy. Used Inspect Moshood for Nigerian PCC @3500 (discovered him on this thread as well). He sent the forms to my email which I filled, thumb printed were applicable and sent back to him.

POST-AOR
Thankfully, I got busy settling into my new job, so forgot about my application throughout December. Said I wasnt going to bother with gcms notes, CSEs or nothing. However, BIL/MEP came longer than expected, got curious and started checking progress of other Dec AORs on immitracker. I relaxed when I observed others hadn't gotten as well.

Later saw a rejection case mid January on immitracker (forgotten cause of rejection) Shuuuuu...I started worrying and included my application in my prayer point that my file was covered from going to AVO (sorry AVO guys). Raised my first CSE on 17 Feb to enquire about my VO and stylishly asked about status of application. Was surprised to get feedback on 19 Feb...VO was Ottawa, eligibility was being verified. Was so happy, dropped a huge amount in St. Vincent's 'help the poor" box the next Sunday.

PPR
Still on immitracker, noticed late DEC AORs were already getting PPR mid February...ok na. Started checking my gmail daily and CIC account once a week. Even took interest in my spam and deleted all spam "forever" after a thorough check.

Come March, number of PPRs for Dec AORs on immitracker increased. Doubled my CIC account weekly checks and increased gmail checks to 3 times a day grin My efforts were not in vain, saw the first ghost update on 16 March (application/profile update but no mail). Raised a CSE on 17 March enquiring what the update was about and stylishly asked for update on application as well.

Got a reply on 20 March that they can confirm a decision had been made on my application and I should be rest assured that I'd get a mail soon. Jesu!!! Quickly said a prayer for the Agent that sent that mail...God bless him. I then raaaaan to my gmail...nothing. Spam..nothing. Refreshed twice...nothing. Then checked my CIC account out of curiosity and saw the 2nd ghost update - 20 March.

Was certain of getting PPR in March. Saw the golden mail yesterday morning and just shouted yaaaasss. Called in sick and went to work an hour late. Gave me sufficient time to re-read the mail 10times and make my announcements to family and close friends. When I got to work, greeted every single person I passed from the gate down to the office....stranger or not. The joy got me in another mood.

Thanks for contributing on a daily and answering all the stupid questions, saved me a whole lotta money! Did I mention I looked for an agent's trouble and was told to pay $3000? I keep getting emails from them with varying discounts till date (if they like, they should discount till $100)

@newmum0615 thanks for making yourself available when I and others needed it most, you're appreciated. We'll meet someday in Canada, that I'm sure. A Nairaland party perhaps shocked

To new hopefuls...please read page 1 and understand the process first. Again, there's so much information on this thread. Screenshot useful info for reference even when you don't need it yet, it helped me a whole lot. Stop waiting or procrastinating...do it now!

Congrats brother. God would continually see you through. Please help us with some of those sanple letters from @newmum0615 please how do we communicate with each other. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by QUTEE: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations. May the rest be smooth and easy

TRFs received.

Sitting pretty at 459! Expecting ITA.

I am still wowed. It is going on in praise.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olamse: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
ricaabrams:
please oooo let someone help me out
pls do noun run any 6 months PGD program?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ricaabrams: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
olamse:
pls do noun run any 6 months PGD program?
no they don’t I went there myself a day before yesterday and was told the PGD program is a year and six months.

Please who knows where I can get materials for the BCS certificate in IT exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
QUTEE:
Congratulations. May the rest be smooth and easy

TRFs received.

Sitting pretty at 459! Expecting ITA.

I am still wowed. It is going on in praise.

Amen, thanks.

Youtook:

Great! It's taking shape. Congratulations.

Yup! Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olamse: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
ricaabrams:
no they don’t I went there myself a day before yesterday and was told the PGD program is a year and six months.

Please who knows where I can get materials for the BCS certificate in IT exam
look up for the WhatsApp link and join. The materials are being shared on the WhatsApp platform
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ricaabrams: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
The link isn’t working �
olamse:
look up for the WhatsApp link and join. The materials are being shared on the WhatsApp platform
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by okonja(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jafman:
The link isn't working please. Any other way to join ?

ricaabrams:
The link isn’t working �

jadief:
[color=#990000][/color]j Please can I have the link to the WhatsApp group? Thank you

LholarB:
Please can anybody take the BCS course regardless of what they studied in their first degree, cos am actually looking for a programme I could do and round up by December.

Kindly add me to the WhatsApp Group, thanks!!

Nsana25:
Congratulation on this. Whatsapp link is not opening, please check and also check your email. Thanks.

It's working joor... Don't click it, Copy the link entirely from "https:// ......... to qh4k" to another tab and paste it, then enter.

But I just shortened the URL here, so to join the group, simply copy the letters in bold quote "bit . ly / NLBCSchat", remove the quote and the spacing in between them before pasting it to your browser.

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gabside: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Topsmamen:

Hi. Kindly specify the questions so answers will be provided accordingly.

I appreciate your response, however, I'll rather prefer a personal guidiance from someone who has successfully scaled this process as a self employed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by LholarB(f): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
okonja:

It's working joor... Don't click it, Copy the link entirely from "https:// ......... to qh4k" to another tab and paste it, then enter.

But I just shortened the URL here, so to join the group, simply copy the letters in bold quote "bit . ly / NLBCSchat", remove the quote and the spacing in between them before pasting it to your browser.

Oh, God bless you... Done already!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

TIMELINE

Congratulations!! May the land favour you.
Your story was interesting to read. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
McTEE10:
Will the result change online?
No o BC won't effect the change online!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
McTEE10:
How did you get to know your result was ready?
The exam officer emailed me to say when to come and pick up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by swaga007: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

TIMELINE

Congrats bro...very interesting story, welcome to Canada. Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ricaabrams: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Thank you so much. I finally got it
okonja:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
For those of us filling ADRs, check this IRCC video. I've posted it before on an earlier thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j92dQnfXyAU

32 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Maritee(f): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations

Eddy4400:

TIMELINE

DECISION TO RUN

!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

And PPR came on a platter of gold

PCC

POST-AOR

PPR

Thanks for contributing on a daily and answering

thanks so so so much for your story, the selflessness is well appreciated ladymarshall and prof raprulz, make una two "se normal" this script deserves an outstanding score, else wi wi strike .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.