Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (855145 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Gec8: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Topsmamen:

Oh sorry. Try again here: https:///BNCeF6xX0p91nSprxfKjBo or PM me so I add you to the familygrin

Topsmamen please kindly add me too. Just sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Upton:
Hello people,

During my NYSC, just 9 months salary of the 12 months were paid into my account. Can I upload the statement showing the 9 months alone? Do I have to write an LOE for this as well?

In addition, can I upload bank statement from two different branches of the same bank? In January, i printed my currrent job salary bank statement showing till December 2018 from one branch. Last week, i printed my POF which is in the same account from February till date from another branch. Can I upload both as proof of payments along with my work reference letter? January 2019 salary deposit won't be captured in any of the statements though.

You don't have to print the full NYSC account statement, you can print what you have. No need for LOE

Branch you print from is not an issue, as long as it's legit from the bank, they'll confirm if they need to. You can highlight payments for the months you have and upload along with work reference letter. If they need more docs they'll send an ADR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by oyeoye64: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yes! Finally, it has ended in praise. Thank you for all you do, may cannyland favour you.

Congratulations sir.

wasseynewest:
Finally, It's PPR my people!!!!! �����
Family size: 4
ECA: May 2018
IELTS: Oct. 27th 2018
ITA: Dec.19th '18
AOR: Dec.27th '18
MEP/BIL: Feb.7th '19
ADR: Feb.26th '19
PPR: April9th '19

Full gist coming soon. Madam is in charge of that one grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kiari: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations dear!!!

wasseynewest:
Prof mii, wetin you need red biros for naa Abeg pass ur boy based on "Non Appearance" jor! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
AzariahYaa:

All the Eagles, gather here for a mini selfie! gringrin Weldone fam! grin

@raphrulz @ItsAnita @Maritee @AzariahYaa

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gec8:

Topsmamen please kindly add me too. Just sent you a pm.

Ok. Replying in a bit.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sokem: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations to you and your family. I'm really happy for you. Thank you so much for your help while I was frustrated about IELTS. I joined one of the IELTS class and it was an eye-opener for me. The tutor was selfless and ready to help (@travel bunny: she even called me the night before my test to encourage me). I'm really grateful. Today ILETS is history after 4 attempts and one remark (writing). I pray that Canada will favour you. You shall eat the fruit of the land.

Thank for all you do.
wasseynewest:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Onetwo77: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
I came across this thread months after I had submitted my application. All the documents I needed for my application was found on the CIC website. I am sharing this link here in case someone might need it. It gives an idea of what documents you need to show for proof of employment, bank, etc here

I hope it helps

10 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
You need a Wassey tutorial. PM him tonadd you to a WhatsApp class.

55emem55:
I'm sorry guys, I'm not one to express what I'm going through, but I just needed to air my frustrations.

I've had 6.5 in reading on two occasions. sad
This other modules are fine.

Is it safe to say I need help of some sort? cry
Any reading expert willing to help me overcome this enigma?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jennyvick01(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations Boss. Your timeline is really exciting, I key into it grin. Canada will favour you and your family abundantly. Cheers
wasseynewest:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations Boss Wassey..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jennyvick01(f): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks very much sis.
listaby:
Used them last week. They were quite orderly and the whole process went by quickly. Got in around 8am left are 11 am. My family was no 7.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yettyaby(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
chommi:
Hello All,

Please i applied for my transcript to be sent by UNN via Email to ICES since the 5th February 2019, its well over 21 working days and they have not responded.I have called their lines, sent mails and tried to chat online with them but to avail. I am highly frustrated cos iv seen the praises on here that unn responds swiftly. This is the second occassion im having to deal with the poor response.

Please can someone advise me on what to do. im tired.
Hello, I am also in the same situation as you. mine is UI and I applied to UI early march. I have called ices and sent mail tire, what I keep getting is they haven't received my official documents from UI. UI transcript people on the other hand say they have sent my transcript to the ices email I provided, five times sef.... I'm so confused I don't even know who to hold.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
MysTeerioz:
If you know anybody with 300+ CRS, lying hopelessly in the pool, alberta is inviting people, they have been on it for some weeks. NOC1212

When filling out your profile, did you indicate interest in landing in Alberta? Also, do you have any ties to Alberta (family, education, employment)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by majamisile: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Boss @Stencil, does this mean that those who claim 40hr/week work hours have more than 1 year work experience even if we have just done 12 months at a particular job? Then I would suggest s/he claims more hours from the recent job experience if she possible. Congratulations to all PPR and ITA clinchers, I hope to catch up to @wesseynewest PPR gist up front :-).
Stencil:

You need 36 months to claim 3 years. You have a little above 36 months from my calculations. I did this quickly so please crosscheck.
I did not check the educational requirements for each NOC. Please make sure you do you can claim these experiences.

The formula I used was [No of months x No of hours worked] ÷30 You can use this to calculate yourself.
PS: Divide by 12 to give you number of weeks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by PrincessSofia: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
I just sent you my number. Pls confirm receipt. Thank you
Topsmamen:

Oh sorry. Try again here: https:///BNCeF6xX0p91nSprxfKjBo or PM me so I add you to the familygrin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
1. Yes upload the statement and attach LOE

2. Yes you can. Perhaps you can explain why January is missing.

Upton:
Hello people,

During my NYSC, just 9 months salary of the 12 months were paid into my account. Can I upload the statement showing the 9 months alone? Do I have to write an LOE for this as well?

In addition, can I upload bank statement from two different branches of the same bank? In January, i printed my currrent job salary bank statement showing till December 2018 from one branch. Last week, i printed my POF which is in the same account from February till date from another branch. Can I upload both as proof of payments along with my work reference letter? January 2019 salary deposit won't be captured in any of the statements though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MzPearl1914: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dear Candidate,

We refer to the outcome of your EOR.

Please be informed that we have received the outcome of your EOR.

Kindly use link below to visit our office between 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday only for collection.

https://ielts.ng/contact/

Best Regards

MOD IELTS TEAM

MOD IELTS Test Center
Office #5a, Bola Ashiru Balogun Lane, Off Ramat Crescent,

Please help.
Does the above mail suggest my EOR came back changed for good.
Previous results: LSRW - 8,7,7,6.5
I did EOR for writing, I need 7 in writing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DexterousOne(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
When people are struggling to get 7 in writing! How can your Writing be more than your Speaking? We suppose flog you.

Lmao
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by SQLmastar(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
yemblaze:
Can I pm you?..please I need Cambridge materials. TIA

yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by drcynthia(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

haaaaa....see my friend o.....super happy for u......fast lane things......all the best.....May our new country favour us all.....Amen......

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kiari: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
aww
send me a PM, i will would share my library with you.
let's work together so we can achieve your desired score.
Don't give up...

55emem55:
I'm sorry guys, I'm not one to express what I'm going through, but I just needed to air my frustrations.

I've had 6.5 in reading on two occasions. sad
This other modules are fine.

Is it safe to say I need help of some sort? cry
Any reading expert willing to help me overcome this enigma?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amica26: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
omidan21:
I want to give back to this community by trying to also help a little.
My IQAS PEEPS For those that are currently in fluctuations, PM me to get a way to download your assessed ECA.

A good indian friend (yeah Amma not gonna take credit for it ,it was courtesy my friend) but I can help have just downloaded one for spouse and it works!! I respect Indians and their IT skills.

Please I sent you an email. Kindly assist me please. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations wasseynewest, bless up bro.

May your new country favour you.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MsJanez01: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
kingkhalil:

I thought I heard ICES are fast?

That was before ooo. They have huge applications now. Their standard processing time is 12weeks starting from wen ur TRANSCRIPT was received. It on their site
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MsJanez01: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Daratun:
This long wait from ICES is killing since November. I'm presently thinking of forgetting about them and registering for WES today. For those who have used WES, I read on their website that ICAP is already included in the ECA fee, how true is this pls? Apart from IRCC, I also want them to send my report to the body regulating my profession in Canada. When i tried to select another body for the ECA to be sent to, my professional body was not on the list.Those with experience, how do I go about it pls?

ICES is 12 weeks from when ur transcript was received. So start counting from when ur skool sent ur transcript. It could be less depending on the number of applications they have. Mine took exactly 12weeks. Ill advise u just call them and be patient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Canadaforsure(f): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
My own is 12 weeks today. I have written again today. Awaiting their response

MsJanez01:

ICES is 12 weeks from when ur transcript was received. So start counting from when ur skool sent ur transcript. It could be less depending on the number of applications they have. Mine took exactly 12weeks. Ill advise u just call them and be patient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Betap: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
wasseynewest:

Congratulations prof wassey

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pegzzyg:
Iyam queing behind you fa grin
grin grin grin grin after the dance, we're arriving for Wassey's PPR party like

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
PrincessSofia:
@ife.oma77 pls can you help confirm if there is a Whatapp group for AOR Jan 2019.or Ottawa VO.

The link posted by @Topsm.amen is not working.

Pls assist.

No idea your Highness

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Babs9: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
It’s PPR!!!
Silent Reader

AOR: Sept 6, 2018
VO: Ottawa
BIL/MEP: September 28
IP1: Oct 23
IP2: Nov 23
Then silence....mailed Ralph, raised CSEs and called after 6 months mark sad
Ghost update 1: March 15
Ghost update 2: March 22
PPR: April 01

Will be back with the full gist..it was typed on the laptop but batt is down lipsrsealed

Please question guys, is it a must to submit passport with the IMM 008? I submitted passport to VFS without IMM 008 since I’m single and family information didn’t change.

48 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MsJanez01: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Abiodunnn:
Hello house,
How are you doing today? Congratulations to all PPR & ITA clinchers, IELTS smashers and ECA holders (there's no small victory)....
Please, concerning ECA with CES, i chose an option of delivery via mail to an address in Canada, which ofcourse, can't be tracked. My question now is that will i at any point of this application need to submit the copy that CES will be sending to me? I understand they will forward a soft copy to me which i can use to enter the pool.
I need clarifications please; before i shoot myself in the leg

Hi dear. Please how long did it take for CES to evaluate ur result and do dey require waec

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.