Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,793 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (856010 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kingspaco: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
FirstTImeUser:
Hello

Asking this for a brother

He has a masters degree from the US. However he has no other job experience apart from his one year nysc. Can he claim work experience of one year that predates his masters programme without having issues post ita and post aor whole claiming points for the masters certificate?
If the one year NYSC experience is within the last 10 years, then he can claim points for it without any issues. The only thing he should worry about is if the PPA will be willing to give him reference letter for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ogeka(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Topsmamen:

The closest fit I see is NOC 6552 and like you said, it's under skill type C sad. With her JD, I'm not sure there's another NOC she can go for as her NOC should be selected based on the match of her actual duties with the duties stated in the NOC.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jneo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks bro, we all go prosper. Sorry, I no sabi how to make am interesting maybe because I no dey that active here. Lol, make una no vex
DonTee07:

Congratulations, go and prosper!

But this your PPR news take style dry ooo. lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Congratulations ooo..

But is this the best PPR script you could give us?? Especially after you have gained quite a lot from here..

Well... i'll leave the PPR script marking to @ladymarshall... She knows what to do.

jneo:
Good day guys, I know I haven’t been active here. I just pop in once in a while to read through and gather whatever info I may need. We got our PPR on 04/04/19 and submitted passports the next day. We submitted our application on 02/11/18. I am grateful for the info I gained here and pray that those who are still waiting would also get whatever they are waiting for.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Topsmamen:

Or join the guild of faceless men and go do "a girl has many faces". grin
grin grin grin grin as in!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dljbd1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Please can someone drop the link to the Whatsapp group.
Thank you.
I am new and just want to begin the process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
jneo:
Good day guys, I know I haven’t been active here. I just pop in once in a while to read through and gather whatever info I may need. We got our PPR on 04/04/19 and submitted passports the next day. We submitted our application on 02/11/18. I am grateful for the info I gained here and pray that those who are still waiting would also get whatever they are waiting for.
Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by princekins(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Contact me, I might be able to help.
iaatmguy:
guys please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Phaytie(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pls, who can assist me with processes of getting my WAEC result sent to WES. I was told it can only be done in Lagos WAEC office. And I stay in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Phaytie:
Pls, who can assist me with processes of getting my WAEC result sent to WES. I was told it can only be done in Lagos WAEC office. And I stay in Abuja.

Hi, PM me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
yemblaze:
Where are they...gather here for a selfie....
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Funlaa: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Am just starting the process, I need help please
How can I join the WhatsApp link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wisdom77: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Funlaa:
Am just starting the process, I need help please
How can I join the WhatsApp link

All info you need is on page 1, if you can check page 1 of thread 2. Everything you need to succeed in this journey is in the thread so search it out. Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Bubblefairy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Phaytie:
Please, if this person is legit, I need to contact him for mine.

I hope he is. Is he on this forum?

Like I said, he did mine and my husband's WAEC processing and mine has gotten to WES (registered before my husband). I got his contact on this forum. @adeboye11. from my experience he is as legit as they come.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Uchechukwuude: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by venorite(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
I just got the hard copy of my ECA. Reference has been ready since Jan. Pof is cooling somewhere. Medicals and police report are one flight away. But ielts has refused to let me Go. So much money invested, how can we go back? We move

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Correct sis.. grin kiss

[qquote author=Ifeoma77 post=77566364]
cheesy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Phaytie:

contact @adeboye11, he did for someone I know and he's trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Topsmamen:
Canada’s Prime Minister begs Nigeria President for one million immigrants

Beg? He doesn't even need to ask. Buhari will probably be like "Mr Frime Minister. These lazy Nigerian youths are already leaving the country". Doesn't seem true, if you ask me.
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abiodunnn(f): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
The journey so far.....

I asked a while ago if it was possible to send mine and husband's transcripts together, and I got different advice here. So i mailed CES,In order to be certain, and i got this response after 1 month:

Dear...........,

Thank you for contacting the School of Continuing Studies Service Desk. You can find the response to your request, CES EVALUATION, and the full history below.

ELS Representative (School of Continuing Studies)

Mar 6, 11:51 EST

Good morning,

We apologize for the delay in writing back as we have been in a high-volume period.

If it is possible to do so, then yes you can request that the university send your documents along with your husband's; it would be easy for us to track if they come in the same package rather than separately.

I have been on transcript wahala since February but OAU PG school won't let me be great, so my transcripts finally got delivered today; come and see how i have been doing my happy dance since - I'm wondering what will happen when i pass my IELTS or even when PPR shows. But hey! Let's celebrate little victories too.
IELTS, please be nice!
Thank you Johnnybravo, Ifeoma77, Ramj et al for answering my questions. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
I was about asking him same. I think it is good to be proactive in these applications. Better to get all the essential documents and extras in case of ADRs (or to prevent ADRs). Also, LOE is not a bad thing or an indication of lies or distrust, it is an opportunity to convince the VO in absentia. I had 5 LOEs in mine due to some peculiarities in my application and even added that "should in case the officer is still unclear despite the evidence, I will be happy to clarify further".

COPR:

If you submit the reference letter like that and get an ADR for salary deposit, what will you do?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
That's the spirit smiley

venorite:
I just got the hard copy of my ECA. Reference has been ready since Jan. Pof is cooling somewhere. Medicals and police report are one flight away. But ielts has refused to let me Go. So much money invested, how can we go back? We move

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
I can't. I am "waiting for an old friend" angry grin grin

yemblaze:
Where are they...gather here for a selfie....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
bests:
To God be the Glory now and always.
Got my PPR in approximately 6months(5days before estimated completion date).

IELTS messed me up like 3 times all because of listening, finally I had 8.0 averagely using MOD(September 2018) and had a score of 468 with my masters.

While attempting IELTS my ECA was already completed by WES.

AOR - October 15
Medical/BIM- November 14
PPR- April 12

Single applicant
VO- Ottawa

Kip on Trusting Master Jesus!

CongratuPPR but bests give us something more. This one na something light.

Je m'appelle PPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
First of all, congratulations! It has ended in praise!!!!

Bhet why?? sad

So you haven't been active? That is minus 3

But despite your inactivity, you still sneak in and read through the long long essays, scripts, answers, comments, links, very good, you get 1 mark for your silent participation.

Now even after benefiting from all the information, you then decided to give back with a script of just 3 lines without timelines Why That is minus 16

But thank you for your prayers, for that you get 2 marks.

As an example to others who might contemplate submitting this type of script, I take the two marks back and minus 1 from it

Total: -19/10

Congrats again and all the best in Canada.

jneo:

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
I think you should also update your CIC account. No harm in doing both. All the best to you

bimmie85:
Hello,

No, I haven't updated the CIC Account. The instruction sent as part of the nomination says "The SINP will notify CIC that you and your accompanying family members have been nominated, and CIC will contact you through your CIC account." That's why I'm holding on, I have emailed SINP for clarification too.

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladymarshall:
First of all, congratulations! It has ended in praise!!!!

Bhet why?? sad

So you haven't been active? That is minus 3

But despite your inactivity, you still sneak in and read through the long long essays, scripts, answers, comments, links, very good, you get 1 mark for your silent participation.

Now even after benefiting from all the information, you then decided to give back with a script of just 3 lines without timelines Why That is minus 16

But thank you for your prayers, for that you get 2 marks.

As an example to others who might contemplate submitting this type of script, I take the two marks back and minus 1 from it

Total: -19/10

Congrats again and all the best in Canada.

Shuo !!!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
If indeed the request is actually from the VO, they would return it back. I once applied for a visa (not Canada) and they requested my original credentials be sent to Abuja for sighting through vfs. They returned it back with the passport. Contact the officer and let them know it is the originals on the way and request them to send it back. Your friend has to be sure this request was made directly by the VO, if not, na one chance o.

Chrisophad:
SOS!!!!
Hi guys, please what's the appropriate documents to be submitted for a PR visa, an original copy or just photocopies? My friend has just submitted original copies of all her documents(educational certificates, proffessional licences, appointment letters etc) along with her passport for transmission to AVO.
If its photocopies how can we retrieve the original.
Any idea if they would return it with the passports?
Pls help guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
I do not think @bolded is true. Check here under "Renewal (Expired Validity/Unexpired Validity)" section https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

"If your passport is older than 6 months, you will need to have your picture and biometric data taken at your chosen Immigration Office...Applicants are require to appear at chosen Immigration Office for photograph and biometric data capturing if current passport is more than six (6) months old..."

Except wetin dey for paper different from reality, naija tinz.

Peece:
Good afternoon guys,(silent reader)

Congrats to all the PPR clinchers and thanks to everyone here for information sharing.
Please i have a question:
AOR was January 10th 2019, as at then i had 11 months validity on my International passport.
Based on my cic profile supposed completion date is July 10th but my passport validity will be 5 months by then.
So, since i am not sure when i'll get PPR, i was thinking of renewing my passport and raising cse to inform them to be on the safe side.
But i was told by an immigration officer that i wont be able to renew my passport if it has over 6 months validity.
That means i'l have to wait and hope PPR comes after 15 June, because it looks like i cant start the renewal process until then since the passport is to expire on Dec 15th.
i would really appreciate any ideas on best approach in this case?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the clarification. See me think POF is almost complete sad

Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin
First of all, say your total pension contribution is 1M; the only amount you can add in POF is 25% (250,000)

Secondly, your PFA must state it in the letter that you have access to that 25%. If they don't, it's pointless using the RSA as POF.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Congratulations @mmade, @tosaned, @iamcoming, @bouqounmie, @obi1conte, @selzsky (I really enjoyed your script, very funny grin ), @Deniceone and @Bests on your PPR. May you all succeed in Canada

Congrats @samsonedos on your successful EOR. May the rest of the journey be smoother

Congrats @gobby and others on their ielts results

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good thing people understood. Thanks for making it clearer.

WaleCanada:

The bolded made me laugh hard. House i'd also like to understand how the whole pension fund thing can be added to POF. I have a 5 years work history, with stanbic IBTC pension fund. How can i add this to POF?

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.