Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857020 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Suspectzero:
Trust me, Jesus isn't up there trying to get Nigerians into Canada. It's a simple process. You met the requirements, followed the procedure and got the P.R. Nothing spiritual about it.

They have come again.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladymarshall:
I can't. I am "waiting for an old friend" angry grin grin

#GOT grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the explanation.

iaatmguy:
you state the amount in the RSA, then calculate 25% of the amount. This (25% of the amount ) would be the amount you can use as POF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladymarshall:
First of all, congratulations! It has ended in praise!!!!

Bhet why?? sad

So you haven't been active? That is minus 3

But despite your inactivity, you still sneak in and read through the long long essays, scripts, answers, comments, links, very good, you get 1 mark for your silent participation.

Now even after benefiting from all the information, you then decided to give back with a script of just 3 lines without timelines Why That is minus 16

But thank you for your prayers, for that you get 2 marks.

As an example to others who might contemplate submitting this type of script, I take the two marks back and minus 1 from it

Total: -19/10

Congrats again and all the best in Canada.

Goodness Gracious grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for these insightful posts. Very well researched and meticulous detailing. You are too much. Are you a data analyst or a researcher or an academic. Na dem dey use "postulation", "proposition" etc for explanation grin

BTW, so you are actually single. Why are you acting married na? grin grin grin

joo2018:
On processing timelines - Part II

QUEUING
What is taking them so long? What are they checking? My file has been abandoned for months. Nobody has touched my file since.

The above are common comments we make when we are waiting for our PPR and month 1, 2, 3, etc. creeps by. The issue here is the lack of information on the queuing system.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Topsmamen:

Lmao grin. Me sef dey use eagle baby eye watch una two grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Haha! Silent reader ke? You found the voice already. Keep up the energy smiley What stage of the journey are you now? And my apologies, didn't know you're a dude grin

majamisile:

Not at all Sir. This is a silent reader just trying to find his voice grin . Don't we all miss elfman, he just went incognito on us and he was a great member of the thread prior to his Silence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
I warmly welcome you here. Don't give up. You will testify soon. I wish you all the best in your next and final attempt and in the rest of the process. Stay positive, be active on the thread, learn and share what you know. It must surely end in praise for all of us.

WaleCanada:
Hello Friends,

Been a little bit active via my other account, but I'll be very active with this one going forward. Big congratulations to the PPR clinchers. I can imagine how you feel. I pray i feel that way too soonest grin grin.

In any case, wanted to announce my official arrival to this family. Wish me well, welcome me and take me as one of yours. Our story shall eventually end in Praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yes Prof, done the needful grin

raphrulz:
Congratulations ooo..

But is this the best PPR script you could give us?? Especially after you have gained quite a lot from here..

Well... i'll leave the PPR script marking to @ladymarshall... She knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
The bolded is what they implement in practice.

ladymarshall:
I do not think @bolded is true. Check here under "Renewal (Expired Validity/Unexpired Validity)" section https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

"If your passport is older than 6 months, you will need to have your picture and biometric data taken at your chosen Immigration Office...Applicants are require to appear at chosen Immigration Office for photograph and biometric data capturing if current passport is more than six (6) months old..."

Except wetin dey for paper different from reality, naija tinz.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where did you see "single" in my write-up?

ladymarshall:
Thanks for these insightful posts. Very well researched and meticulous detailing. You are too much. Are you a data analyst or a researcher or an academic. Na dem dey use "postulation", "proposition" etc for explanation grin

BTW, so you are actually single. Why are you acting married na? grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
princekins:
Contact me, I might be able to help.
done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
DonTee07:

Hopefully, next this Wednesday you mean? but with IRCC, we never really can tell.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwayeminikans: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone, thanks for the detailed info. Please, I would like to clarify something. Can I name my younger brother who is under 18 as a dependent? Secondly, can I begin applying for the Express Entry as soon as I get my IELTS results? Thirdly, I am Npower employed for 2 years now, can my selection letter suffice for proof of employment? Fourthly, how can I get the police certification of character? Lastly, could you also give the names of clinics and their prices for IRCC medical?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Phaytie(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
I have been trying to reach him, through a phone number initially posted here by someone he did the WAEC processing for. But the phone number has been switched off.

DonTee07:

contact @adeboye11, he did for someone I know and he's trustworthy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by FirstTImeUser: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
kingspaco:

If the one year NYSC experience is within the last 10 years, then he can claim points for it without any issues. The only thing he should worry about is if the PPA will be willing to give him reference letter for it.

Thanks. I am sure he will get a reference.I wish other seniors could give their opinion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by orbie11(f): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ocon:
drop ur contact, I'll add you to d group

Hello Ocon, please add. 08180074780 to the BCS WhatsApp group. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oluwayeminikans:
Hi everyone, thanks for the detailed info. Please, I would like to clarify something. Can I name my younger brother who is under 18 as a dependent? Secondly, can I begin applying for the Express Entry as soon as I get my IELTS results? Thirdly, I am Npower employed for 2 years now, can my selection letter suffice for proof of employment? Fourthly, how can I get the police certification of character? Lastly, could you also give the names of clinics and their prices for IRCC medical?
Thanks in advance.
Welcome Brother Oluwayeminikan.s
We see that thy heart is burdened and thou haseth many questions.
Thou hast come to the right place.
Take off thy slippers.
Occupy thy predestined seat.
Rest thy weary bones
Stretch thy fingers
And click this link

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abiodunnn:
The journey so far.....

I asked a while ago if it was possible to send mine and husband's transcripts together, and I got different advice here. So i mailed CES,In order to be certain, and i got this response after 1 month:

Dear...........,

Thank you for contacting the School of Continuing Studies Service Desk. You can find the response to your request, CES EVALUATION, and the full history below.

ELS Representative (School of Continuing Studies)

Mar 6, 11:51 EST

Good morning,

We apologize for the delay in writing back as we have been in a high-volume period.

If it is possible to do so, then yes you can request that the university send your documents along with your husband's; it would be easy for us to track if they come in the same package rather than separately.

I have been on transcript wahala since February but OAU PG school won't let me be great, so my transcripts finally got delivered today; come and see how i have been doing my happy dance since - I'm wondering what will happen when i pass my IELTS or even when PPR shows. But hey! Let's celebrate little victories too.
IELTS, please be nice!
Thank you Johnn.ybravo, Ife.oma77, Ra.mj et al for answering my questions. grin
Congratulations!! What a relief.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jazzy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi e-fam, Good evening o. The number of PPRs i ve been seeing mehn!! God is just awesome, i m so happy for you guys and hopefully soon we ll all be able to share our PPR story. So, finally WES has released me o. I was so excited to see that my evaluation has been completed. Just waiting and praying that this Friday brings me good news with my IELTS result.

I need your help please the NOC maestros in the house. Please can you assist with a suitable NOC code for me? I ve been looking at 1122 (Professional occupations in business management consulting), is this right?? or is 4163 more related?

Job Tittle: Corporate Strategy Analyst
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate effectively and regularly with Head of Corporate Strategy Unit and other team members, providing timely feedback on initiatives, and on assigned tasks and responsibilities.
• Assists to implement the developed strategy for the (Commercial) Banking Group. This includes but is not limited to, providing support in developing and overall corporate strategy and assisting in cascading it down for every (Bank) Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Strategic Resource Function (SRF); and Banking subsidiary.
• Assist in the implementation of the strategy of the Bank, focus towards maximizing market share, shareholders’ wealth and increasing profit by translating strategic objectives into practical plans and goals.
• Provide updates to Chief Strategy Officer on the implementation of the designed and developed Company-wide, scalable partnership programs, reinforcing the value map and strengthening linkages to ensure increased efficiency and competitive advantage across targeted markets.
• Keep all analytical and value-added insights delivered by Chief Strategy Officer to Executive Management on market and business trends, consumer innovation and patterns, financial structure, macroeconomic factors and demographic potentials.
• Maintain data on executed insights gained from market analysis, internal capability assessments, competitor intelligence, customer research product assessment, and financial analysis and modelling.
• Present to Chief Strategy Officer new ideas for growth (of the Commercial Banking Group) through understanding competitive actions and market trends in the industry locally and internationally with strategic intent of influencing and directing management thought.
• Comply with relevant industry policies and regulation, remaining alert to business risks and compliance issues.
• Assist with implementing the decision from SBU Strategy Review sessions, testing the decisions being made for consistency with the strategic initiatives with various SBUs.
• Implement cyclical and ad hoc SBU strategic planning process and initiatives developed in a timely manner, highlighting areas of initiatives that are behind schedule and ensuring objectives are achieved.
• Collate and track implementation of various initiatives assigned to Business unit strategy from SBU monthly management performance review sessions.
• Track implementation of deliverables assigned to SBUs from the Bank Management Review Sessions, providing timely feedback on initiatives, and on assigned tasks and responsibilities.

@Topsmamen, @Ifeoma77, @ladymarshall, elders please help. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladymarshall:

Bhet why?? sad

Now even after benefiting from all the information, you then decided to give back with a script of just 3 lines without timelines Why That is minus 16

As an example to others who might contemplate submitting this type of script, I take the two marks back and minus 1 from it

Mehn. Your regime go tough o. Temper justice with mercy o. If @jneo applies for a remark, repeats the class, joins @raphrulz's PPR script-writing tutorial classes and offers a sacrifice to the gods, will this change your mind? @ladymarshall grin

Chai! This is record-breaking!. Ifeoma77 beat me to that meme but......-19/10?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Phaytie(f): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good evening. Pls,I have been trying to reach you, but I have not been successful. I need your services, for my WAEC result processing.

adeboye11:

Good day everyone, still solving this problem!!!
Why the stress
I can actually help you in processing your waec result to Wes while you continue your daily work or @ your comfort zone.
The requirements needed for the process could be sent via WhatsApp or email. Which are;
- Scanned waec result or you can snap and send
- Soft copy of your passport photograph
- Your email address, contact.
- Your Wes Reference Numbe ( If you haven't gotten that I can also help you in creating an account)

The total cost is #28,000 only
*confirmation by waec- #10,000
* courier service - #10,000
*affidavits- #2000
* scratch card- #2000
*Print out of the soft copies of result and passport- #1000
* service charge- #3000

Total cost May/June result processing - #28000
Total cost of Nov/Dec result processing- #30000.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
jneo:
Good day guys, I know I haven’t been active here. I just pop in once in a while to read through and gather whatever info I may need. We got our PPR on 04/04/19 and submitted passports the next day. We submitted our application on 02/11/18. I am grateful for the info I gained here and pray that those who are still waiting would also get whatever they are waiting for.

Congrats bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Phaytie:
Good evening. Pls,I have been trying to reach you, but I have not been successful. I need your services, for my WAEC result processing.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
joo2018:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where did you see "single" in my write-up?

Was wondering too. I had to go back to your post to search the "singu" part but didn't find nada. @ladymarshall can see things o. Three-eyed raven things grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
orbie11:

Hello Ocon, please add. 08180074780 to the BCS WhatsApp group. Thank you
Done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladymarshall:

Bhet why?? sad

But despite your inactivity, you still sneak in and read through the long long essays, scripts, answers, comments, links, very good, you get 1 mark for your silent participation.

LMAO! I'm really laughing here like an overfed hyena. Jesus Christ!!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Goodness Gracious grin grin

I'm laughing and crying at the same time!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
I'm not sure there is anything else to say. If he did NYSC, and it was done in the past 10 years, then he can claim points for it. This is IRCC's rule.
Good luck to him smiley

FirstTImeUser:

Thanks. I am sure he will get a reference.I wish other seniors could give their opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.