Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857132 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 5:15am On Apr 16, 2019
princekins:
Contact me, I might be able to help.
hello, please could you reach out to me on this mail. seyeoluwaseun@gmail.com. I tried responding to your mail, but to no avail.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Vancouver4(f): 5:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Oluwayeminikans:
Hi everyone, thanks for the detailed info. Please, I would like to clarify something. Can I name my younger brother who is under 18 as a dependent? Secondly, can I begin applying for the Express Entry as soon as I get my IELTS results? Thirdly, I am Npower employed for 2 years now, can my selection letter suffice for proof of employment? Fourthly, how can I get the police certification of character? Lastly, could you also give the names of clinics and their prices for IRCC medical?
Thanks in advance.

If NYSC can be used then npower can be used too. Just get reference letter from ur PPA and print ur account statement showing proof of payment. Cheers!

@Ifeoma77 and other seniors I hope I'm right sha

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwayeminikans: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Chrisdada16:

No, you can't use your Npower letter because its a volunteer job and you are not paid salary but stipend.
Thanks for responding.
What about naming my under 18 sibling as dependent ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwayeminikans: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Vancouver4:

If NYSC can be used then npower can be used too. Just get reference letter from ur PPA and print ur account statement showing proof of payment. Cheers!

Thanks for the hope
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 6:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Congrats on the receipt of an NOI from Alberta.

Could you please confirm your CRS and NOC(s).

Cheers.

money4188:
Hi, I just sent you a request to PM. I got a NOI today and I'm hoping you can help clarify a few things seeing you have gone through this stage before.

Kindly accept.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Airene:
Hey Guys, help me look into this...

I worked as Customer Service Rep. from 2011 to 2012 and as Inventory Manager from 2012 to 2019.

I intend to use the Inventory Manager experience for the Express Entry profile so as to max out my FSW points. And besides Customer Service is NOC C, which means I can't use it.

The issue now is, in 2016 I applied and was refused a Canadian study permit, in my application I used Customers Service as working Experience from 2011 to 2016.

Do you think this will raise any issue for my EE?

Tag-Newsmum1610

You can use the inventory manager experience as work experience and put the customer service experience under personal history. Not a problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwayeminikans: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Vancouver4:

Can my under 18 sibling be named as a dependent please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Edmontonlad:
Hello people,

I have good news to share.

In January 2019, the Canadian government launched a new program for foreign immigrants. It's Called RURAL AND NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT. It consists of 5 provinces and 3 territories of Canada. Alberta, Manitoba Saks etc. I can't remember the rest of the province.

List of qualified provinces and territories will be announced April 29th 2019 and applications will commence.
We don't know yet if it will be as a PRODUCTION or government will issue 5 years work permit and thereafter, PR. You can read more on wwe.canada.ca or Google Rural and northern immigration pilot.

Speculations are, it will not be as cumbersome as EE as government wants immigrants to embrace the opportunity and fill the gaps in the northern and rural areas of the 5 provinces and 3 territories.

You'd be wondering, am I going to Canada to stay in their village?
Before you subject yourself to such thinking, ask yourself, does Lagos have 24/7 electricity?
The Canadian governments doesn't think like ours. They gave requirements for every participating provinces and territories.

So we pray it will be on PR basis. And it is, haleluya!

Porsche.

Once there will be befitting employment opportunities and the wages will be okay and I can get the opportunity to rapidly develop my career the way I want, I can settle anywhere in canny and move later.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Oluwayeminikans:

Can my under 18 sibling be named as a dependent please?

No.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Abeg Permit me to be a whistle blower today

I didnt mention anyone's name ooo

@joo2018

Je m'appelle PPR

44 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chirolechick: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Good morning guys, can anyone help with a contact for international passport with same day collection even if it’s outside Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Ramj:

@joo2018

Je m'appelle PPR

Congratulations @joo2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Ramj:

@joo2018

Je m'appelle PPR

Yay! It’s @joo2018. Another moment we’ve been waiting for. Countless congrats to you bro. We are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by WaleCanada: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2019
ladymarshall:
I warmly welcome you here. Don't give up. You will testify soon. I wish you all the best in your next and final attempt and in the rest of the process. Stay positive, be active on the thread, learn and share what you know. It must surely end in praise for all of us.

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chrisdada16(f): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Vancouver4:

I doubt that because Npower is a volunteer job and not a full time job. Please don't use it
Imagine the VO decides to read about it online, and volunteer program pops up...... Please don't try stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jholarharde(f): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Ramj:

@joo2018

Je m'appelle PPR

congratulations our Nov Head of Class. go and flourish

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by konti(f): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2019
IT’S PPR
���������� indeed the Golden mail has landed. This Canada waka started in 2017 when hubby wrote ielts in December shortly before I had my first son. I wrote mine in March L7R8W6S7.5. Crs 380. A friend invited us to this group and we realized that the ultimate score for good crs is 8777 and the younger the applicant, the juicer �. The responsibility fell on me to become the p.a. I had to brace up to tackle listening and writing. Fast forward to June 2018, second ielts attempt L8R8S7.5W6.5. Oh!!! I wept, we proceeded for remark and after about 8weeks of anxious waiting, it came out unchanged. Before I knew it, I took in again(chai, who send me msg na ��) i started attending class in order to defeat writing. After the rigorous exercise, September came and I had the worst result ever L8.5R6.5W6S8, I was broken, discouraged and tired. Thank God for a supportive spouse who kept speaking positive words in my ears. Infact he proceeded to book 2 consecutive exams. Come October 13th I smashed L8R7.5S7.5W7 ��. We couldn’t ask for refund because the result came out a day before the next exam. I went in for the oct27 and I waved goodbye to ielts in style L8.5R8.5W7S7.5 ���. With a good ielts score+below 30+masters+3yrs work experience, crs 474. We dived into the pool in Nov and here is the timeline.
Ita Nov 15.
Aor Dec 20.
Biometrics Jan 30.
March 12, I Put to bed.
March 14 I raised cse for newborn. It wasn’t up to 24hrs, I got double ADR. They requested more info of the company I referenced, my pay slips( I had 7 days to submit this)The second adr was for my baby. I submitted the first adr. Tackled the second within 2weeks( baby’s passport, medical and payment and updated Pof) I submitted these documents on 31st March and my ppr landed on 4th April. Whoops!!!! This journey was indeed an emotional roller coaster but God came through for us. Our VO is Ottawa.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwayeminikans: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Adunnee:

No.
Thanks. But as soon as I settle in into Canada can I invite him?
How do I get the police report on character
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jazzy(f): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Nice! Congrats on your ECA and IELTS (in advance).

I see some of your duties are listed in both NOCs 4163 and 1122. IMO, a larger portion of your duties seems to be present in 1122 than 4163 .[/quote]

Thank you @Topsmamen & Joo..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wisdom77: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Oluwayeminikans:

Thanks. But as soon as I settle in into Canada can I invite him?
How do I get the police report on character

Call ASP Moshood 08034747802

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2019
konti:
IT’S PPR
���������� indeed the Golden mail has landed. This Canada waka started in 2017 when hubby a day before the next exam. I went in for the oct27 and I waved goodbye to ielts in style L8.5R8.5W7S7.5 ���. With a good ielts score+below 30+masters+3yrs work experience, crs 474. We dived into the pool in Nov and here is the timeline.
Ita Nov 15.
Aor Dec 20.
Biometrics Jan 30.
March 12, I Put to bed.
March 14 I raised cse for newborn. It wasn’t up to 24hrs, I got double ADR. I submitted these documents on 31st March and my ppr landed on 4th April. Whoops!!!! This journey was indeed an emotional roller coaster but God came through for us. Our VO is Ottawa.

CongratuPPR.

Je m'appelle YessssItsHere

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Frances86: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Morning Everyone. Pls I really need 2 know if someone who had biometrics done last year for a trv visa will be expected 2 do another biometrics now on dis present pr application? Pls anyone in d same shoes? Pls I need a response.

Secondly,are there chances of a faster background check and processing having gotten a multiple Canadian trv visa last year?
Thanks 4 ur responses in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Oluwayeminikans:
Hi everyone, thanks for the detailed info. Please, I would like to clarify something. Can I name my younger brother who is under 18 as a dependent?
Thanks in advance.
Since your brother is under 18, I think you can legally adopt him then add him to your application. There was a case of someone adopting his/her niece, you can check page 1 for the link.
Edit: here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/128#70397294

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Vancouver4(f): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Chrisdada16:

I doubt that because Npower is a volunteer job and not a full time job. Please don't use it
Imagine the VO decides to read about it online, and volunteer program pops up...... Please don't try stories that touch

Npower is full time and paid for.
Ask those involved.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwayeminikans: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2019
wisdom77:

Call ASP Moshood 08034747802
Please, how much does it cost or what are the requirements?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Frances86:
Morning Everyone. Pls I really need 2 know if someone who had biometrics done last year for a trv visa will be expected 2 do another biometrics now on dis present pr application? Pls anyone in d same shoes? Pls I need a response.

Secondly,are there chances of a faster background check and processing having gotten a multiple Canadian trv visa last year?
Thanks 4 ur responses in advance

1. YES Another needed

2. No. PR is a different ball game

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Oluwayeminikans: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Vancouver4:

Npower is full time and paid for.
Ask those involved.

Please oooo, any npower applicant in the house? How did you go about tendering it for Express Entry? Kindly shed more light .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2019
I think so too. It can be used. Let your reference letter state you were employed "full time" and "paid", leave out the volunteer part.

Vancouver4:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chidoo1234: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Help ooh! Finding it difficult with the listening part! I need suggestions pls. Practicing with ieltsonlinetest. Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cmaamaa: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Ramj:

@joo2018

Je m'appelle PPR

Congratulations @joo2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2019
DonTee07:

lol...next/this Wednesday na same same. lol
Nooo it's not the same o, because 3 weeks gap will skyrocket the cutoff
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Read more here and make your decision

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1288&top=17

Oluwayeminikans:

Please oooo, any npower applicant in the house? How did you go about tendering it for Express Entry? Kindly shed more light .

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.