Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (846149 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fm90(f): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2019
Please i want to ask, have you forged ahead in submitting the application like that and do u know anyone who has.what stage is the person now.On their application they said if combining 2 certificate the other has to be atleast 1year if the first is 3yrs.Please can you ask them if 6month count since what they said is 1year.you know 6month is one semester. One just has to be 100percent certain. So sorry to bother you.Thanks for your help
flgd:
Fya..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cheta55: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Please everyone, I have been asking this question and no one is responding, the thing is that my friend has HND and OND and she doesn't want to use WES for some reason so now she want to know if ICES evaluates HND and OND as two or more certificates just like WES is doing, please someone should answer. Thank you for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2019
venorite:
my people, pls do i need my original TRF to be able to create an EE profile?
You just need to input the TRF number in creating your EE profile. So if your TRF is not near you, the person with it can just give you the TRF number or scan it to you to create your profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2019
Good morning house, Please I need help to identify my NOC. @ralphrulz @Topsmamen @ladymarshall @joo2018 @ifeoma77

-Supervise and line manage customer service assistants in the task of providing information to face-face customers, email enquiries and telephone queries.
-Provide performance ratings and communicate progress as well as areas of improvement via the Online Performance Portfolio
-Coordinate and assign tasks of customer service assistants, who also receive and record over-the-counter income as well as reconcile income received via bank transfer
-Monitor and evaluate call center operatives to ensure quality delivery across telephone contact points.
-Identify training needs and train customer service support staff as well as call center operatives, on customer service soft skills and all product knowledge in line with the Global Monitoring Guidelines and Information and Knowledge Management policies
-Manage requisition of customer service supplies/stationery and desktop signages
-Collate and examine unidentified routine exam payments reported by customer service officers and assistants in Lagos office and cascade to exams finance officers.
-Escalate telephone system downtimes to Facilities team and escalate issues with office systems (computer, printers) to IT department.
-Manage complaints received via country complaints mailbox, ensuring resolution times are maintained and recorded.
-Maintain regular communication and working with back-of-house teams
-Front desk is always manned during operational hours
-Visitors are attended to immediately and appropriately
-Email enquiries are attended to promptly and escalated from regional email centre as per agreed service level agreement
-Daily balanced reconciliations are completed and “parked” on the financial system.
-Provide support/assistance to the Exams Team on all aspects of Customer Service
-All service registration procedures (e.g. Exams, Certification and other programme registration) are fully understood and implemented to agreed standards.
-Information about the full range of products and services is clearly and confidently articulated to customers, encouraging customer engagement and cross-selling
-To regularly attend staff meetings to both, gain and impart knowledge about our customers, products and services
-To proactively sell and cross-sell products and services on a daily basis, advising customers appropriately and accurately.
-Maintenance of Exams records in both electronic and hard copy as required.
-Maintain regular communication and working with back-of-house teams
-Organise, plan and prepare submission for yearly customer service week campaign entry.
-Maintaining logs of preparation materials
-To assist in collecting qualitative and quantitative marketing data.
-Manage information created and received in compliance with information management standards, policies, the UK data protection principles and local legislation
-To ensure that planning, delivery and implementation of managed projects are executed in line with the standards of EO&D
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Marula:
Please how long does it take for WES to issue a Reference number after payment?
If you pay with card, it should be almost immediately the payment goes through on the website. I used my GTB card and as soon as the payment was successful the next screen i saw in the browser was the WES number.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mohioma: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2019
mohioma:
Morning guys,
Please help. On the crs calculator,i didn't see where to input spouse educational details,hence.it showed 0 on the total

Pleaseeee help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Progress2468:
Good morning friends

Kindly help a brother with the appropriate NOC for my JD I was thinking 6212 would suffice again 1212 is another option. Seniors in the house, please what is the appropriate NOC for me, below is my JD

Hmm. There's no NOC 6212 listed. Your JD doesn't fit with 1212 though, it fits more with 6551/1434 which are NOCs with skill level C. Was your role supervisory?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Omonoba1981(f): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
I need help with Job reference template for Nigerian Nurse (Staff Nurse).

I have sibling working as nurse for 3 years and have been invited to apply for AIPN

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2019
If you use ICES, you will pay for and evaluate them separately. When you input the 2 evalautions in your EE prodile, you should get the 2 or more certificates.

Cheta55:

Please everyone, I have been asking this question and no one is responding, the thing is that my friend has HND and OND and she doesn't want to use WES for some reason so now she want to know if ICES evaluates HND and OND as two or more certificates just like WES is doing, please someone should answer. Thank you for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mumnadine: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2019
COPR:

Ask your school to send the statement of result together with your transcript.
the statement of result is not ready but the can issue a transcript and to whom it may concern
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2019
It is there. Redo it carefully.

mohioma:
Morning guys,
Please help. On the crs calculator,i didn't see where to input spouse educational details,hence.it showed 0 on the total
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2019
enoeshett:
Good morning house, Please I need help to identify my NOC. @ralphrulz @Topsmamen @ladymarshall @joo2018 @ifeoma77

6314: Customer and information services supervisors.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by venorite(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2019
enoeshett:

You just need to input the TRF number in creating your EE profile. So if your TRF is not near you, the person with it can just give you the TRF number or scan it to you to create your profile.
ok thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Omonoba1981:
I need help with Job reference template for Nigerian Nurse (Staff Nurse).

I have sibling working as nurse for 3 years and have been invited to apply for AIPN.

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/34#63131997
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by rhemagrace(f): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2019
To those who need an additional certificate, forms for a new session is now on sale at NACETEM, Lagos study centre in Victoria Island (session starts in September). The program is for 9 months, there has also been a slight increase in the fees.
Form - 10,000
Acceptance- 15,000
Tuition- N100,000

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smallzoo: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stencil:
You can do it in any order you want. BUT It is recommended to start ECA as soon as possible as the evaluation take ages.

The school sends documents to WES. Kindly check Page one for more details on this smiley

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smallzoo: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
mowoyele:
It is left to you to decide, you can proceed either ways and both can run concurrently. However, due to the length of time required in evaluating your credentials, it is better to start with that. You have to pay WES before you can get your number, this is the number you will put in all your correspondence with WES, in requesting your institution and WAEC/NECO to send your credentials to WES.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by know: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
cmaamaa:

Marriage certificate
Pictures
Maybe email exchanges
SMSs
Trips/Vacations etc.

Anything to prove it's not an arrangee marriage.

Family of two is approximately CAD 15800

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by know: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
joo2018:
- will my spouse write ielts and evaluate credentials as I've done my biometrics already and we've been married for 2 weeks now: NO.

Get your POF (could be in hubby's account) and the other documents as advised by @cmaamaa.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by know: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
COPR:

Marriage cert
PCC
Medical report
Updated POF for a family of 2
Pictures, email exchange etc.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Livy2018: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks alot, sis. Really needed this info for my bro. Pls can I pm you?

Thanks
rhemagrace:
To those who need an additional certificate, forms for a new session is now on sale at NACETEM (session starts in September). The program is for 9 months, there has also been a slight increase in the fees.
Form - 10,000
Acceptance- 15,000
Tuition- N100,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Brownie1003: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Did u choose married from the beginning of the crs calculator? If you did, it ll show as u continue entering d information asked. If u didnt, you wont see where to input spouse education.
mohioma:

Pleaseeee help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by COPR: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
mumnadine:
the statement of result is not ready but the can issue a transcript and to whom it may concern

Yes. It's acceptable as long as the school sends it to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amobola: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good morning house. Pls does anyone knows if CIBN(Chartered institute of banking Nigeria) certificate is acceptable by WES & if it counts as 2nd degree or professional qualification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chynwey: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day to every selfless member on this thread. I am post-AOR, currently. I came across this thread not too long ago and it has indeed been informative. God bless you all once again.
In the placeholder for education, I only uploaded my certificates without including my WES report form and IELTS TRF. But from the stories I have seen so far, every PPR clincher seemed to have included the reports. Is there likely to be a problem with my approach? Do I need to raise a CSE and attach the omitted forms?
Kindly advise a confused me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please Raise CSE asap and include them. Someone's application was rejected recently as incomplete for not including ECA certificate.

Chynwey:
Good day to every selfless member on this thread. I am post-AOR, currently. I came across this thread not too long ago and it has indeed been informative. God bless you all once again.
In the placeholder for education, I only uploaded my certificates without including my WES report form and IELTS TRF. But from the stories I have seen so far, every PPR clincher seemed to have included the reports. Is there likely to be a problem with my approach? Do I need to raise a CSE and attach the omitted forms?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chynwey:

Raise a CSE and upload immediately. Like, right now.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
LMAO! Very funny. Not everything I said is correct. Don't worry.

cool

Stencil:
@TemiGee hmm..
I saw my name tagged
I did a very very quick glance
I saw laughing emojis (Indicating mischief)
I saw the word "died" ...sigh and saw a name ...

This all happened in a less than a millisecond.. I scrolled down as quickly as possible.. I have mixed emotions.
I refuse to read that comment.
This is torture, I'm going to the movies tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.