Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (856712 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 10:49am On May 03, 2019
mydeporch:

Thanks but looks like the do only CBT there....am just considering my writing for d CBT... Typing fast...

It means one will get to Lagos for paper based test.right?
Which one is easier my people... CBT or Paper based.
Passport still under processing.... Want to invest time now to prepare well so that when passport land like this...to start english test reg. and ECA...
I keep getting motivated as i am hearing people's PPR...congrats to all who for theirs recently...

apologies, heard there is Paper based at Mauve 21
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gahaotu: 10:57am On May 03, 2019
Hello family, abeg i'm here again. kindly help me review the following and confirm if it matches NOC 2281.

• Responsible for assisting project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of the bleep standard Project Methodology (SDLC). These activities include the definition of needs, benefits and technical strategy, research & development within the project life cycle, technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
• Accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows (both physical and virtual) systems that support LAN infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application system that support security and email systems. Responsibilities on these systems include installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
• Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing Data Center environments.
• Performing routine audit of systems and software
• Performing backups
• Applying operating systems updates, patches and configuration changes
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software (e.g. database systems)
• Adding, removing or updating user account information, resetting password etc.
• Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
• Responsibility for security
• Responsibility for documenting the configuration of systems
• Troubleshooting any reported problems
• System performance tuning
• Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2019
Progress2468:
Good morning Fam,

Please the amounts (monthly pay) on my payslip from my previous employer for which am claiming points are not exactly the same as what is on my SOA.

Please is it a source for concern?

Someone should please help me with this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Woke up to THE mail today
It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:06am On May 03, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR.

Thank you for sharing. You score 2/10

All the best in Canada

Humblega:
A PPR news:

�ITA: 5/9/18

�MARRIAGE

Thank all for D's great forum

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by demshy: 11:09am On May 03, 2019
Good morning all,

Please i'm trying to get work reference letter from my office and i want to know who i'm supposed to address it too. Kindly note i havent entered the pool yet i'm just trying to gather all the necessary documents.

is this this address okay?

The Visa Officer,
Centralized Intake Office,
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
CANADA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:10am On May 03, 2019
Thank you for sharing this.

Interestingly about 99 percent of the top liked posts are PPR stories. No be only me like amebo grin You see why Prof and I defend the PPR section as custodians. Whether you're a silent reader or quiet visitor, come and share your full journey with us, let's rejoice with you. Your script gives us hope.

odogwudozilla:
So,

I have been thinking about how to make it easier for everyone to refer to posts that made the most impact without having to ask the same questions over and over again. In my view, the posts that make the most impact will generate the most "likes" since it means it resonated with the readers. However, these posts are scattered throughout the pages in the thread, which kind of makes it hard to get to them one by one.

As my way of doing something about it, I wrote a script that scrapes through the data on the thread, collates the (50) posts with the most "likes". Below are the direct links to the respective posts. Enjoy.

[

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:12am On May 03, 2019
Which of the amount is in your reference letter? Go with the payment evidence that is in sync with your reference letter

Progress2468:

Someone should please help me with this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:13am On May 03, 2019
This is fine.

demshy:
Good morning all,

Please i'm trying to get work reference letter from my office and i want to know who i'm supposed to address it too. Kindly note i havent entered the pool yet i'm just trying to gather all the necessary documents.

The Visa Officer,
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
CANADA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:14am On May 03, 2019
gahaotu:
Hello family, abeg i'm here again. kindly help me review the following and confirm if it matches NOC 2281.

2281 is good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:17am On May 03, 2019
demshy:

The Visa Officer,
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
CANADA

Check here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2019
ladymarshall:
Which of the amount is in your reference letter? Go with the payment evidence that is in sync with your reference letter

The payslips syc with the reference letter, but there are little discrepancies between those figures and the credit alerts I got
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by sexgoddess: 11:27am On May 03, 2019
Can anyone please help with details on various diploma one can do to add to BSC for 2 or more certificate? Like guaranteed diplomas that has been evaluated by WES as positive.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 11:34am On May 03, 2019
Submit the payslips and the reference. If ADR comes, submit the payslips again, SOA and LOE explaining the discrepancy. On the SOA, if the sender is your company in the sending details, I don't think you need to worry.

Please get a second opinion here on the bolded. Perhaps others can advise better

Progress2468:

The payslips syc with the reference letter, but there are little discrepancies between those figures and the credit alerts I got
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Brownie1003: 11:39am On May 03, 2019
You can continue with the same account. When you are ready, you login to your account and go to your profile to add another cert. When you click on it, you ll provide some info. At the end, you ll pay $100.( thats what i saw when i did mine).
ObeBabyJay:
Please somebody guide me on this
Thanks quote author=ObeBabyJay post=78055616]Please advise me
I will like to know if i will need a different WES account to do a new evaluation, I am currently evaluating my bachelors degree and now I am enrolling for CIMA, when I am done,Will I pay for this one separately or i can continue with the same account. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by yemblaze(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2019
Guy...you sent me a PM and I replied you.

Drahl:

Great akokites, abeg make una come to my aid...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fyorgyn: 11:51am On May 03, 2019
Donacanada:
Dear All,

I work in a Mortgage Bank as a Business Development Officer (basically market deposit and loan products). Kindly help with my NOC.
Please see below my Job Description.

 Seek for market opportunities for new projects of the company.
 Assist in identifying potentially profitable projects for assigned market areas
 Provide Assistance in project supervision.
 Conduct market research/ analysis and maintain an up-to-date database of products available in the market place.
 Prepare marketing plans and marketing budgets.
 Nurture business relationship with potential clients (e.g. high net worth individuals, corporate bodies, etc).
 Manage relationships with key accounts and ensure prompt payments.
 Assist with the development and launch of new products.
 Attend related forums, seminars, business receptions, etc to learn about the latest market developments, business opportunities and existing competitors.
 Perform other duties as assigned by the Business Development Manager.

This is my Job Summary (like a lead statement):

 Facilitate activities related to marketing the company’s real estate and mortgages products to customers.

I am considering NOC 6235 Financial Sales Representative. It suits the actual work I do, but this my JD is just turnioniown.

Please help, Seniors.

Hi,

I think 4163 is a more suitable NOC based on your job description above.

See this

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bunmieshine: 11:55am On May 03, 2019
junebaby:
Congratulations to all May 1st ITA clinchers. As Instructed, I have created a WhatsApp group. Kindly PM if you want to join.
Pls add me to d whatsaap group 08027337721
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gahaotu: 11:55am On May 03, 2019
thanks a mil

Topsmamen:

2281 is good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Drahl(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2019
yemblaze:
Guy...you sent me a PM and I rep

I have seen it..Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by lubriderm(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2019
Please how do I engage her services. This is my email beedaymiegreen@gmail.com
Macko1:

Thank you ma'am, my documents got to Canada yesterday 1st and was updated today. Took two weeks and four days.

Guys, she's seriously recommended. smiley She literally did everything and was updating me. Helped me to send my Degree via fax. Sent me some IETLS materials. Was very patient even when I wasn't fully trusting. As per online things na. wink. Thank you again sis.

Abeg when will WES give me estimated time of evaluation. It reads 'we are reviewing your documents.' I am becoming impatient grin

Silent readers association spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JohnBadassDoe: 12:43pm On May 03, 2019
22nd of Feb
lamigift:

Please what's your AOR date?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Progress2468(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2019
ladymarshall:
Submit the payslips and the reference. If ADR comes, submit the payslips again, SOA and LOE explaining the discrepancy. On the SOA, if the sender is your company in the sending details, I don't think you need to worry.

Please get a second opinion here on the bolded. Perhaps others can advise better

Yes its my company in the sending details. A second opinion is however needed here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mstomie: 12:46pm On May 03, 2019
EOR Result came out positive. Remarked only my writing and the score changed to 7 from a 6.5.

I'm so happy because when I received the email last night I couldn't sleep well because the email was so cryptic so I didn't even know what the outcome was because I was on the final statementof my task 2 when the time ran out.

Mstomie:
So my IELTS results just came out and I'm a little disappointed with the score in writing. I am going to apply for a remark ASAP.

LSRW- 9, 8, 9, 6.5

44 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jjohndoe83: 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
Mstomie:
EOR Result came out positive. Remarked only my writing and the score changed to 7 from a 6.5.

I'm so happy because when I received the email last night I couldn't sleep well because the email was so cryptic so I didn't even know what the outcome was because I was on the final statementof my task 2 when the time ran out.

Great news! Congratulobia!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by babebeky(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2019
yemblaze:
Guy...you sent me a PM and I replied you.

please help out am finding it difficult to reach out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by blessedqueen(f): 12:55pm On May 03, 2019
It's PPR week oh, I give all the glory to God. I don't know how to thank him but I believe he sees my heart of gratitude. And my fellow family here I have been a silent follower infact I check this thread every week giving myself hope I was scared at every stage but Jehova took control as he did it for us he will do it for everyone here.

Our Timeline

1st IELTS - Oct 2016 (L-8, R-7.5, W-8,S-7)
ICAS(Certificate Evaluation) Submission - July 2017
ICAS Completed - Jan 2018
EE Profile Created - Jan 2018
CIPS (Computer Association) - Jan 2018
Filled Saskatchewan SINP Form - Jan 2018
ICAS Upgrade for CIPS (Course by Course Evaluation) - Feb 2018
New Express Entry Profile - March 2018
CIPS Passed - Sept 2018
2nd IELTS - Sept 2018 (L-7, R-8, W-6.5, S-cool
Mode - PNP Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream
SINP Portal Opened and applied on 13 June 2018
Updated new EE Profile Number on SINP Portal
Got Nomination - Nov 2018
Final CRS Score - 941
ITA - Dec 2018
Medicals - Jan 2019
e-APR/AOR - Jan 2019
Medicals Passed - Mar 01 2019
Ghost Update - Mar 04
Biometrics Submitted and Completed - Mar 05
Ghost Update - 30 Apr
PPR - 30 Apr
PPT - May 02

The wait no be here oh

In other news I have 3.5kva inverter with 8 batteries and Honda city 2007 model for sell call me on 08112018610 if interested we still have some other household stuffs oh

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ibelieveinme: 12:59pm On May 03, 2019
Pls i want to join the group too
CannyDoll:
Hello all,

Please is there any whatsapp group I can join for IELTS tutorials, I am writing the exams for the third time on the 23rd of this month, I can't afford to fail this IELTS again abeg help a sister out.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JohnBadassDoe: 1:01pm On May 03, 2019
Thanks, it worked.

I paid yesterday and uploaded the receipt at the appropriate place holder on my cic account. At this stage, it shows 'Uploaded but not submitted'. I then proceeded to click on submit (though with the fear of not submitting a new application) before it shows 'Replacement Provided'

For Application Status, under Review of Additional Documents, it still remains as 'We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you...'

I hope I've done the right thing.

Perhaps, overtime the status will change to 'We are reviewing your additional documents...' as an acknowledgement of the receipt.

ladymarshall:
Use this link to pay http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Or try this https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by packaging(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2019
sokem:
Please, who has processed transcript from FUTA? I'm thinking of processing my hubby's transcript since he is reluctant to do that. I really don't know how to go about it.

I graduated from FUTA, my application is still in process. You can apply for it online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 03, 2019
Mstomie:

Congratulations, was it BC or MOD?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2019
Mstomie:

so happy for you. congrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.