Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857211 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:51pm On May 07, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration

cmaamaa:
Pls who has an idea of hw to register for TEF n how much it cost. Help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ans123: 6:52pm On May 07, 2019
Google Alliance Francois for info or visit their Sabo Yaba office

Q
cmaamaa:
Pls who has an idea of hw to register for TEF n how much it cost. Help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:52pm On May 07, 2019
Eeyah.

I think you can only wait it out. You will soon hear from them.

gbemiigbal:
Please help!!!!

I need your advise.

My unaccompanied spouse ( not migrating with us all now or in the near future) had problems with his chest ray during our medicals. He cleared all the 3TB tests, we were sent to see an Pulmonologist who confirmed he doesn't have TB. My kids and I already passed our medicals, he is the one delaying us. Please can can i don to expedite this process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mrhumandelis: 6:53pm On May 07, 2019
I've so far used GTBank and Diamond bank. It's possible your bank only works with the primary market

jerich:

Am surprised cos this info was what i got from the bank, no one mentioned to me it could be done swiftly.
will go to another branch tomorrow , it appears the branch i tried to use are overwhelmed with customers patronage.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:53pm On May 07, 2019
I believe it is non-negotiable, he must provide POF for 2.

Liz2014:
Hi guys,

Help or advice needed for my brother. Has any one ever had to add a spouse to an open application because they got married during processing? Did you have to then deposit more money to the proof of funds?

My brother's one was a peculiar case, I will try to keep it short, cos this was a big mess on Accra's part

He can deposit that back but does he need to increase the funds for 2 people?
Please advise if you 've had to do this before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
N3,300,000 + N130,000 gives N3,430,000.

I will however advise you to increase the figure by like 5-10% as no one really knows the exchange rate your visa officer will use.

demshy:
From todays rates single applicants need N3,397,810 as proof of funds. My mum gifted me N3,300,000 today and i'm doing a gift deed. I already have N130,000 in my account but it hasnt been sitting for 6 months.I hope to enter the pool before the next draw. Can i present my statement like that or i have to get my mum to gift me the remaining 100,000?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by djpoepe(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2019
My NOC is 6551...that’s classified as skill level D . I work as a customer service officer in a bank btw.
So what’s the probability of me getting PPR?

I would like your assistance and advice before getting started.

I have Waec, bsc, msc for ECA evaluation and 3 years work experience by June.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by dialinn: 7:03pm On May 07, 2019
To God be the glory. We are grateful.

Timeline:

Spouse (PA)
Me (accompanying spouse)

EE profile: 28 April 2018
IELTS (spouse): 27 October 2018
IELTS (mine): 2 June 2018
ECA IQAS (spouse): 25 September 2018
ECA IQAS (mine): 28 September 2018
CRS: 453
ITA: 15 November 2018
Medicals (Q-Life): 15 November 2018
PCC: 9 November 2018
AOR: 21 December 2018
RPRF & PR Fee: Paid upfront
BIL/MEP: 31 January 2019
BIL: 4 February 2019
CSE (To know VO): 5 March 2019
Ghost Update: 24 April 2019
PPR: 6 May 2019
No ADRs
No Interview
No questions
VO: Ottawa
AOR to PPR: 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 5 Hours, 46 Minutes and 39 Seconds

Background

Since 2014, a close friend of mine who had relocated to Calgary, Canada in 2013 had been telling me about getting on-board the Canadian relocation train but I consistently ignored him. This was because I was a firm believer in the Nigerian “dream” (if there is any such thing o grin). Anytime, I spoke to my friend on the phone or anytime he visited naija, he consistently kept mentioning it and I consistently kept ignoring it. Sincerely, I felt my family and I were doing very well in naija to the glory of God and just didn’t see any reason why we should even think about relocating talk less of actually relocating.

While I continued to ignore my friend’s persistent relocation talk, I took serious note of the sharp decline in the living standard of naija as a whole embarassed. In my quiet moments, I seriously wondered. The nonsensical things (inclusive of the monumental stealing and looting of our common resources) and omissions by naija politicians also didn’t help matters at all.

Things reached a climax, when in June 2016, we lost our 22week old baby after trusting God for the fruit of the womb for five years+ cry. In our view, the loss was due to the unprofessional and negligent acts and omissions of one of the so-called big hospitals in Lagos lipsrsealed. Unfortunately, our planned travel to the US for our baby’s birth was still a month and half away when the complications started. I had to change hospitals to save my baby. I was also hurriedly advised to move our flight to the US forward but lo and behold, we had lost our baby before any step could be taken. My family and I were extremely devastated and at this point, I started conceiving the thought of creating a second option for my family and I.

Fast forward to April 2017, a lot of nonsense continued to happen in naija. I continued to observe with disdain and anger at the entire system, the lack of love and compassion amongst naija folks which I had since concluded was the MAJOR reason why naija was in a mess and the foundation of all our problems. In April 2017, we visited Canada for the first time i.e. Calgary, Alberta on vacation and stayed with the same friend who had always been trying to convince us to consider relocating to Canada. We enjoyed our stay in Calgary and actually loved the place. I recall making a comment that Calgary was like a “saner” version of the places we had been to in the US. We also visited Edmonton and enjoyed the experience as well. Our friends in Edmonton also lent their voice to the relocation call. In fact, every family friend or acquaintance we met or spoke to while in Canada had something to say about the benefits of creating that second option for our family. While in Calgary, spouse and I took advantage and opened joint bank accounts in TD Canada Trust and Scotiabank for the ease of doing international transactions if need be. Based on the planned commencement of EE, we knew that the bank accounts would come in handy should we eventually move to Canada. We also asked for credit cards but were denied on the basis that we had no history whatsoever in Canada. Eventually, our minds were fully made up and at the end of our stay, I told my friend that we would commence the process immediately upon return to naija.

IELTS, ECA and EE Pool

Kai, [/i]IELTS show my spouse pepper no be small o grin! Highlights are as follows:

LRWS

Spouse:

1st: 29 July 2017: 7, 6, 7, 7.5
2nd: 30 June 2018: 6.5, 7, 6, 8
3rd: 18 August 2018: 7, 6, 6, 8
4th: 8 September 2018: 7, 6, 7, 8
5th: 29 September 2018: 7.5, 8, 7, 8.5
6th: 27 October 2018: 8.5, 7.5, 7, 8 (Passed) smiley cheesy wink
7th: 1 November 2018: 8, 8, 7, 8 (Passed) smiley cheesy wink

Mine:

1st: 24 June 2017 – LRWS: 7.5, 8, 7, 8
2nd: 2 June 2018 – LRWS: 8.5, 9, 7, 8 (passed)

ECA

True to my word, we registered for WES on 1 May 2017 after return to naija. Unknown to me at the time (having not discovered nairaland), IQAS should have been the place to go as spouse and I are both lawyers. After all the stress with getting transcripts from UNILAG, Law School and OSU, all the expenditure, spouse got her WES ECA on 28 December 2017 while mine came in on 27 April 2018. An error was made on my WES ECA as my last name was wrongly spelt. A revised ECA was eventually issued on 19 October 2018. For refund of HST paid to WES, the Canadian bank account we opened came in handy as our refunds were processed straight into our Scotiabank account.

EE POOL

We entered the pool on 28 April 2018 with WES ECA and our CRS was 376. I was like [i]“na wah o!”
after all the wahala. We were determined though and started thinking of ways to boost CRS and eventually decided to process IQAS based on the professional degree assessment for lawyers which rank equivalent with Masters degree. Kai, I felt I had dealt with WES for nothing sha and wasted money. Nothing spoil as we immediately initiated the IQAS process on 1 May 2018 and after another round of stress with UNILAG and OSU (Law School excluded this time), spouse ECA came on 25 September 2018 while mine came on 28 September 2018. With the IQAS ECA, our CRS was still lurking around 396 and by time I checked, we noticed that spouse’s IELTS was the problem. We both had to get the minimum LRWS (8777) in IELTS to enable us move further ahead. While I had achieved this, spouse was yet to. To make sure spouse stood a better chance, I literally turned to an IELTS teacher coaching day after day and night after night plus weekend even after having long days at work. We even registered for two IELTS exams back to back. Eventually, after 7 attempts at IELTS, spouse eventually passed the 6th and 7th ones. Thank God. With the new IELTS result, CRS shot up to 453 cool.

ITA

14 November 2018 was the expected draw date but for some reason, IRCC had other plans. The draw eventually took place on 15 November 2018 and we received ITA that day.

Medicals

With faith, we had booked with Q-life ahead of time for 15 November 2018 and had gone for medicals that same day. So we did our medicals same day we got ITA. 76k for 2 adults and a baby.

PCC

We got in touch with Inspector Fatai for this. We did everything on 9 November 2018 and received a few days later. Process was straight forward and simple. 4k each.

POST ITA

We gathered all our documents and uploaded same. It took us over a month to gather all documents:
Passports: uploaded my naija passport and that of my spouse. For our baby, we uploaded naija and US passports. Also uploaded all visa pages and stamped pages.
Work Experience: for me and spouse, uploaded reference letters in IRCC format. Spouse and I had experiences well in excess of 3 years each and worked in 2 different organisations each all our lives. Reference letters were easy to obtain even from our former places of employment.
Passport Photos: we used existing photos we had.
Medicals: uploaded the forms given to us at Q-Life
Education: Uploaded IQAS ECA, IELTS TRF and degree certificates.
Name change: uploaded marriage certificate and newspaper publication evidencing name change
POF: uploaded ARM Mutual funds letter in IRCC format
PR & RPRF & Biometrics Fee: paid in full for 2 adults and a baby. Canadian bank cards came in handy here too.
LOE: Provided Oanda currency converter information to show CAD equivalent of Naira with ARM, consent letter for access to POF and explanation of some transactions that led to POF

AOR

We submitted on 21 December 2018 and received acknowledgment same day.

Post AOR

BIL/MEP

The waiting game started. We knew BIL/MEP would most likely come first after 30 to 45 days post AOR based on the trend so didn’t really pay attention to the process during this period. my family and i were in Kassel, Germany at the time when we received BIL and MEP on 31 January 2019 and were scheduled to travel a while through Europe. Since we were not scheduled to return to naija until 18 February 2019, we decided to check and find a VFS office close by in Europe where we could do our biometrics. We eventually found one in Paris, France. Interestingly, the VFS in Paris was located very close to our hotel so on the morning of 4 February 2019, we simply strolled to the VFS office and waited for them to open shop. My people, even folks for France too wan take off to Canny o shocked. Before VFS Paris opened shop for that day, see as people don plenty outside dey wait for them to open all because of this Canny waka. I just whispered to spouse while waiting that “se you see say even europeans dey into this Canny waka sha, how much more naija peeps”. In about an hour or so, we were done. By evening, profile had already been updated that biometrics was completed.

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

Follow up Action

While we waited for PPR, I occasionally checked our account for any update but there was none. By faith, we knew that it was only a matter of time. Talking about faith again, since September 2018, we had scheduled an exploratory trip to Toronto in March 2019 even before PPR since this is where we want to settle down finally in Canada. So we landed in Toronto on 29 March 2019 for a couple of weeks. We toured different parts of Toronto and its suburbs and made a lot of enquiries in relation to our proposed settlement and career paths. Oh my word! the exploratory visit really really paid off based on the discoveries we made particularly with regard to my spouse's business venture. You see my spouse doesnt intend to work for anybody but wants to set up and run a business from Toronto as the base of operation.

While in Toronto, I decided to put a call through to IRCC and found out on 2 April 2019 that Eligibility Passed, Criminality and Security in progress. With this, I knew there was major progress. Towards the end of our stay, called IRCC again on 21 April 2019 and Eligibility passed reconfirmed, Criminality passed and Security in progress. With this latest update, I knew there was further progress. We returned to naija on 23 April 2019.

Application/Profile Update

On 24 April 2019, I checked our account and saw application/profile updated. As usual, there was no change in application updates. With this, I knew PPR was close. Two days later on 26 April 2019, called IRCC and was informed that PPR mail had been sent via mail since 24 April 2019 (date I saw the ghost update). On 29 April, 2019, I sent Ottawa VO an email and raised CSE on the expected PPR. On 3 May 2019, called IRCC again and agent reconfirmed that PPR was sent on 24 April 2019. IRCC agent also advised that he would ask relevant office to resend PPR mail. CSE response came in advising that it was being worked on and should be expected on or before 2 June 2019. Eventually decided to wait till whenever we received it. In the midst of all this, we commenced process of renewing spouse’s US visa via drop box and submitted passport to US Embassy via DHL.

PPR

Lo and behold, PPR mail dated 6 May 2019 was received today 7 May 2019 @ 12:44am while we busy snoring away grin. We have raised CSE to notify IRCC that spouse's passport is currently with US Embassy and requested for an extension of time within which to submit our passports. Also attached documentary evidence of this position.

By the way, in 2018, God wiped away our 2016 tears by blessing us with the most beautiful baby girl any parent could ever ask for. She and her siblings to come were also part of the reason why we became even more determined to achieve our Canny objective as the way naija is currently going, i really dont understand lipsrsealed.

Thank you all for the free information here. With all the free information I got from this platform, I must give back anyhow anyway I can. Somewhere during this journey, somebody tried to get me to engage a consultant and pay fees in forex. I said for where With all the free info I have on nairaland Unless I no go school and I no sabi read grin. Thanks to all once again. It was really insightful and helpful at no cost whatsoever for that matter. Just read dasall! wink

May we achieve all our Canny objectives and much more now and in the future.

We appreciate

Bless!

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2019
Liz2014:
Hi guys,

Help or advice needed for my brother. Has any one ever had to add a spouse to an open application because they got married during processing? Did you have to then deposit more money to the proof of funds?

Ok drama happened. I live in Canada so I called some people (right now accra has to answer to the minister why they cancelled a visa without notifying the holder) and why they took a whole 2 - 3 months before they remembered that someone sent them updated family information.

In this email now, they mentioned everything that will change or is required for this updated application EXCEPT proof of funds, he already withdrew 50% of his funds in cash and was suppose to come with it to settle down. He can deposit that back but does he need to increase the funds for 2 people?
serious questions to answer. he should update the POF to cater for 2. guess accra don't know their onus.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2019
demshy:
From todays rates single applicants need N3,397,810 as proof of funds. My mum gifted me N3,300,000 today and i'm doing a gift deed. I already have N130,000 in my account but it hasnt been sitting for 6 months.I hope to enter the pool before the next draw. Can i present my statement like that or i have to get my mum to gift me the remaining 100,000?
you could just add it as your money, it's not necessary it stays for six months prior to your application.
BTW you should increase it, as suggested earlier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2019
djpoepe:
My NOC is 6551...that’s classified as skill level D . I work as a customer service officer in a bank btw.
So what’s the probability of me getting PPR?

I would like your assistance and advice before getting started.

I have Waec, bsc, msc for ECA evaluation and 3 years work experience by June.
what's your age, what was your JD during NYSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 7:23pm On May 07, 2019
Congratulations!

Have a similar case, Please how did you go about this? in details?

Enitan007:
It’s COPR guys (LONG POST ALERT)

An agent ‘joined’ her with a guy and claimed they were married in their applications. This was disclosed in our application. We claimed she had a common law relationship with the guy, and that ended before we met.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kiari: 7:37pm On May 07, 2019
congratulations grin cheesy

dialinn:

Timeline:

Spouse (PA)
Me (accompanying spouse)

Thank you all for the free information here. With all the free information I got from this platform, I must give back anyhow anyway I can. Somewhere during this journey, somebody tried to get me to engage a consultant and pay fees in forex. I said for where With all the free info I have on nairaland Unless I no go school and I no sabi read grin. Thanks to all once again. It was really insightful and helpful at no cost whatsoever for that matter. Just read dasall! wink

We appreciate

Bless!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kooledge: 7:42pm On May 07, 2019
Good day guys. while filling the EE profile, is it necessary for the spouse to state employment status and details of employment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ananne: 7:49pm On May 07, 2019
Topsmamen:

1. Should be from the day she resumed work. A full-time employment should be at least 30 hours/week for 12 months (1,560 hours).

2. What to do when you cannot get a reference letter.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by eghosaadeghe: 7:54pm On May 07, 2019
But if he starts from the day she resumed work will that still be up to 12 full months?
Topsmamen:

1. Should be from the day she resumed work. A full-time employment should be at least 30 hours/week for 12 months (1,560 hours).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 8:16pm On May 07, 2019
Congrats.

Well done for the IELTS perseverance and thank God for the new baby.

May you shine in your new home.

dialinn:

Timeline:

Spouse (PA)
Me (accompanying spouse)

No ADRs
No Interview
No questions

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by harry41: 8:21pm On May 07, 2019
Hello Guys,

Did anyone order gcms on 26th March or later? I ordered on 26th March and no response from them despite my follow up. Anyone in the same situation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Itzchord: 8:48pm On May 07, 2019
You are absolutely good to go! DVM is evaluated as Six years degree to practice in a licensed profession.
Walegy:
Morning All, a friend want to evaluate his Veterinary degree, I want to be sure if the ECA will come out as a Masters degree if he uses WES (cos I read it on CIC website that Veterinary comes out as a Master degree).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 8:55pm On May 07, 2019
dialinn:

Timeline:

Spouse (PA)
Me (accompanying spouse)

No ADRs
No Interview
No questions

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:55pm On May 07, 2019
Topsmamen:

IRCC uses 37.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:04pm On May 07, 2019
demshy:
Add like 100k to that amount just to be on the safe side

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:04pm On May 07, 2019
Liz2014:
Hi guys,

My brother's one was a peculiar case, I will try to keep it short, cos this was a big mess on Accra's part

So he got married on Feb 2, 2019
Updated CIC on Mon Feb 4, 2019 (marriage cert, new generic forms etc submitted, (stated that wife is NOT accompanying) received a confirmation that it is received and forwarded to processing office.
Got his request for visa email on Feb 7, 2019
Visa stamped and approved on Feb 27th & COPR
Booked his flight, he was to fly on May 3rd but apparently CIC discovered that the visa they issued was based on him being single
They cancelled his visa without notifying him and he was unable to fly from naija. He checked his CIC account, approval had changed to "submitted". So his application has been re-opened. He didn't get an email for this update and he was not supposed to be checking (he already has his visa na)
Ok drama happened. I live in Canada so I called some people (right now accra has to answer to the minister why they cancelled a visa without notifying the holder) and why they took a whole 2 - 3 months before they remembered that someone sent them updated family information.

After all the people we asked to talk to them, they sent him an email this morning of all that his required for the spouse. In summary, she needs to do police cert, medicals, biometrics, amongst so many other things apparently all that his required if she wants to accompany him, if she doesn't, she still has to do every single thing, before they complete his file. Now this is what they should have sent when he advised them of his marital status, but they didn't. He has decided that the wife will accompany him now as the only difference if she doesn't is the PR, RPRF fees.

In this email now, they mentioned everything that will change or is required for this updated application EXCEPT proof of funds, he already withdrew 50% of his funds in cash and was suppose to come with it to settle down. He can deposit that back but does he need to increase the funds for 2 people?
I gasped when I read that he added spouse Post-AOR and still declared her as unaccompanying.
Honestly, AVO is not to blame here, your brother goofed big time. He seems to be completely unaware of the process. No way would that visa have remained valid without his application getting updated with his wife's UCI as well as her doing the medicals, PCC and whatnot.
He should just take this as it is and wait for the application to be finalized. Oh and he better get that POF updated for two. At this point, AVO would gleefully refuse his application once they find any flimsy excuse.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:06pm On May 07, 2019
danfad:
please help, I woke to a sad message from ICES saying they cant verify Uniport degrees now. After almost 4 months of waiting. Please advice on the next step to take. Thank you.

See the message below

We have completed more research regarding the credential you have submitted for evaluation. Unfortunately ICES is unable to provide assessments for degrees completed at Port Harcourt University because ICES has insufficient and inconclusive information regarding the validity of the degrees that were issued by this institution.  At a later date, should ICES receive more conclusive information regarding the validity of the degrees from Port Harcourt University, then ICES will resume evaluating degrees from the said institution. Until then, ICES will not be able to provide any assessments for degrees awarded by Port Harcourt University.

In accordance with our cancellation policy outlined in the ICES Credential Evaluation Application Package, we will issue refunds for $200.

Sincerely,

International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)/bh
So sorry about that. Shake it off and evaluate with another body. Eyes on the prize, it will end in praises

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:08pm On May 07, 2019
dialinn:

Timeline:

Spouse (PA)
Me (accompanying spouse)

No ADRs
No Interview
No questions

We appreciate

Bless!
Lmao!!! Are you sure you got the minutes and seconds part correctly??
Big big congratulations to you and your family. Such an emotional journey but it has ended in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:10pm On May 07, 2019
zohan101:
Hello House, been a while. Congrats to all the PPR clinchers and IELTS Smashers. grin.. Please can anyone who has recently paid their PR application fee, RPRF and Biometrics fee included please help me with the cost in Naira?? want to know how much i should have in my account, I dont want to be cut unawares. Thanks alot great people.

cmaamaa:

N301,500 with sterling bank.
So it depends on ur bank's exchange rate. Just Bugdet 315k. It shouldn't be more
Mehn Sterling is bae! That bank whose name starts with 'F' charged me over 330k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:12pm On May 07, 2019
babebeky:

Thank you @ifeo.ma77. I would have used the first WAEC but I didn't collect it since I it was no longer of use to me for my University admission.
Then you can use the one you have, honestly, it's not a problem at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2019
zorro101:
Good day all.... Good work everyone is doing exchanging information and sharing opinions about this process. God bless y'all...
In one way or another, everyone has been right about the NPC/birth certificate issue. I would just like to add my opinion with respect to the second point in the Manitoba letter attached....
In my understanding, what is implied is that an individual above 18 SHOULD NOT apply for or collect a birth certificate AND CANNOT tender a birth certificate for any reason. Once the individual is above 18 and possibly looses the old birth certificate or applying for the first time, what he should be applying for is an attestation of birth. In other words, for a birth certificate to be valid, the date of issuance to the date of actual birth recorded should be less than 18yrs.

cc @ife.oma77, @scandin.avian02, @baby.banky.

There have been many people in the PPR hall of fame for this thread and past threads that have used the birth certificates. Others too have used the attestation of birth and gotten PPR.
I used the Old birth certificates for my sister and I, still waiting for PPR 8months on.
As @joo.2018 rightly said, if in doubt, err on the side of caution and get the attestation of birth. Do whatever makes you sleep well.

It shall end in praises to the most high.
Beautifully written!
May your PPR come speedily ASAP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2019
Ginixx:
Aye sis!! With d humour���....na real 'bomboy'
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:17pm On May 07, 2019
Enitan007:
It’s COPR guys (LONG POST ALERT)

First, I will like to give glory to Almighty God, who in his infinite mercy, not only made this process successful but delivered it with more good news. Let me jump right into it.

TIMELINE

My IELTS (7/7/2018): 8.5,8,7,7.5 LRWS (After 3rd attempt)
Spouse IELTS (28/9/2018): 6.5,6,6.5,7.5
ECA: (WES) 27/6/2018
CRS: 443
Invitation to Apply: 15/10/2018
AOR: 03/11/18
Medical Passed: 4/12/18
Biometric Request Letter: 4/12/18
How to get a job email: 14/12/2018
Ip1: 14/12/2018
ADR: 9/3/2019 Famous 5
Ip2: 12/4/2019
PPR: 16/4/2019
Family of 3
Visa Office: AVO
Passport Submission: 17/4/2019
Application approved: 2/5/2019
Maple leaf sealed and delivered: 7/5/2019

[b I wish everyone success at every stage of the process and pray that Canada favours us, more than expected. Peace out!!!
Awwww see correct wife!! She really set you on the right path. Congratulations to you both and may you prosper in your new home.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:19pm On May 07, 2019
gbemiigbal:
I need your advise.

My unaccompanied spouse ( not migrating with us all now or in the near future) had problems with his chest ray during our medicals. He cleared all the 3TB tests, we were sent to see an Pulmonologist who confirmed he doesn't have TB. My kids and I already passed our medicals, he is the one delaying us. Please can can i don to expedite this process.
There's nothing you can do to expedite the process, just hang in there. It will be over soon and you'll be in your new country

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nasachuky(f): 9:26pm On May 07, 2019
Topsmamen:

NOC 2263.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.