Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (856741 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kiari: 1:33pm On May 11, 2019
Has anyone successfully evaluated unilag HRDC program?
How much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Scandinavian02: 1:38pm On May 11, 2019
LogoDWhiz:

So, I tried it again.

I assumed the valid job offer was if I am currently working.

But then, I think it means if I have a job offer already from a company in Canada. Which I don't.. So I unchecked that.

That leaves me with 471.

What are my chances?

You'd definitely get an ITA by Wednesday if you an in the pool. Have you done your ECA and IELTS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chynwey: 1:41pm On May 11, 2019
Hello, I just sent you a mail.

Avidreader748:

Do an affidavit of your real age. Fax it to wes with a background explanation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Arosam(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2019
MumofTwins2017:

Only Masters in these degrees. Kindly read page 1.

Is there Masters in those Courses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 1:58pm On May 11, 2019
rhemagrace:
Is there a group? Please add me so I can offer assistance. I maxed IELTS the first time I wrote(9 8 8 7.5 LRSW), I will be willing to share the little I know.

Inbox me please. Or you can check my previous posts to get my number. So contact me. I could shift some load to you.

There is no WhatsApp group. It is one-on-one coaching.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by soleexx(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2019
Sup guys, got a Question...Wana know if it's possible to travel to the Us with my Canada work permit... planning on traveling Tru road boarder...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:29pm On May 11, 2019
chrisebsy:

Thank you, was denied US student visa 3 times in one year. This was more than a decade . I could remember VO telling face to face, You are too fine , I doubt if you will come back and placed a refusal stamp attached with the generic paper. the others I can't remember the reason .In my EE application , I just simply stated the dates for the refusal , without given d reason
Lmfao, I'd refuse you too if I was the VO grin
On the bright side, you are ballsy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Saintee2009(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2019
Heartduchess:
Yes, i did mine in unilag too. If you have a contact there request for the tracking number so you can track it. But Wes should get it in 2 weeks or less
Thank you. I actually requested it to be sent by mail to ICES. I'll send a mail to confirm if they've received it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:34pm On May 11, 2019
soleexx:
Sup guys, got a Question...Wana know if it's possible to travel to the Us with my Canada work permit... planning on traveling Tru road boarder...
n
o

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 2:38pm On May 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Lmfao, I'd refuse you too if I was the VO grin
On the bright side, you are ballsy

Lol Ifeoma. Actually, i think it was the other way round. The VO said to her, "You are too fine, I doubt you will come back".

And she was rejected.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 2:50pm On May 11, 2019
chrisebsy:

Thank you, was denied US student visa 3 times in one year. This was more than a decade . I could remember VO telling face to face, You are too fine , I doubt if you will come back and placed a refusal stamp attached with the generic paper. the others I can't remember the reason .In my EE application , I just simply stated the dates for the refusal , without given d reason

You say what shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:00pm On May 11, 2019
Topsmamen:

Lol Ifeoma. Actually, i think it was the other way round. The VO said to her, "You are too fine, I doubt you will come back".

And she was rejected.
You're right grin grin I read it as the applicant telling the VO that she's too fine to give a refusal.
That VO must have been hungover grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by KejiT1(f): 3:25pm On May 11, 2019
Good afternoon all.
Thanks to you all for your various contributions on this thread. May God bless us.

I will like to know if hse 1,2,3 certificate (like the one below) plus my BSc acceptable by wes as two or more degrees.
Please help a sister.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ans123: 3:31pm On May 11, 2019
Go back and ensure you get the Tbills cert on a letter head that carries the bank contact info. I .e phone number, website,email,branch address.Also insist it carries their stamp as you are using it for official documentation. Some bank officials can be lazy and ignorant about these things.

I also had an experience with my Zenith bank Tbills.. they wanted me to take a document that had only their logo on it but I insisted they use a letter head bearing all I mentioned above and even got them to stamp it cos I threaten to take my money elsewhere.

chrisebsy:

Thanks for your response , got the Tbills done , however the certificate I got from GTB only carried their logo. I asked my account officer to stamp it but he said they don't stamp , since it carries the company logo. Please is this OK ?

Although the banks statement carries both stamp and company logo.

I intend using the TBills certificate , bank statement and gift deed , hope am good to go . my fear the tbills cert without stamp.

pls Elders help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pepperb: 3:38pm On May 11, 2019
Hi house, if I'm to leave out my spouse work experience from work history do I answer NO where it asks "does ...haven't work history "?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Itzchord: 3:48pm On May 11, 2019
firpemi:
Are you sure of pharmacy, WES evaluates pharmacy as Bachelor's degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by happyme31: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
Can a court appointed legal guardian add the dependent to his/her application.
I understand there is a differnce between adoption and legal guardianship.

Is the latter acceptable for Canadian PR application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Itzchord: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
Aunty, I am a veterinarian and my evaluation is professional degree to practice a licensed profession. NB, I evaluated my DVM cos my masters is in another field (MMP)
MumofTwins2017:

Only Masters in these degrees. Kindly read page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:12pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin grin That VO was tripping. So in other words, what you're trying to tell us is, you're very fine grin grin grin

chrisebsy:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 4:18pm On May 11, 2019
There's nothing special about filling the form. Just carefully enter your details accurately and you will be fine. Find a laptop/tab to do it. Mobile phones are not always the best to fill such forms.

Ameeria:
Good morning Canadians, please I passed my ielts at last, got my wes and need to enter the pool. However, I've been hearing a lot of stories about how sensitive and tedious it is. Please give me pointers here, I have only my phone to do it. Will that be ok? What, apart from careful entry of my info, should I know before I commence this. Many thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 4:24pm On May 11, 2019
Hello guys, please I need ur inputs. My friend and I are starting a company by end of this month. Am one of the directors. Can I use the funds in this company account as POF. Are there documents I will need to submit. BTW, am using my banking experience as my noc. Just the company funds am planning to use with full authorization from my partner. Will that fly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 4:28pm On May 11, 2019
Amandacanny:
Hello guys, please I need ur inputs. My friend and I are starting a company by end of this month. Am one of the directors. Can I use the funds in this company account as POF. Are there documents I will need to submit. BTW, am using my banking experience as my noc. Just the company funds am planning to use with full authorization from my partner. Will that fly?
Nope!! POF must be unencumbered. Company funds are not

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by electroTech: 4:29pm On May 11, 2019
rhemagrace:
Is there a group? Please add me so I can offer assistance. I maxed IELTS the first time I wrote(9 8 8 7.5 LRSW), I will be willing to share the little I know.

I need assistance please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fidesa: 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
Ameeria:
Good morning Canadians, please I passed my ielts at last, got my wes and need to enter the pool. However, I've been hearing a lot of stories about how sensitive and tedious it is. Please give me pointers here, I have only my phone to do it. Will that be ok? What, apart from careful entry of my info, should I know before I commence this. Many thanks in advance.

Hi Ameeria,

i also just got my ielts results and have a CRS of 468 and i'm ready to enter the pool. Please can we connect so that we can share knowledge.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by electroTech: 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
Industrialist:
Good afternoon, e-fam. Can someone recommend a 6 month programme that is evaluated by any of the ECA agencies?

I have a BSc and I want to do a short diploma course to get "2 or more certificates".

I thank you as I anticipate your response.

BCS
From now till March 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fidesa: 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
ladymarshall:
There's nothing special about filling the form. Just carefully enter your details accurately and you will be fine. Find a laptop/tab to do it. Mobile phones are not always the best to fill such forms.

Hi Ladymarshall,

i am also ready to enter the pool today/tomorrow ahead of the draws next week.

Please can i connect with you for some help. Pleaseeeeee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 4:36pm On May 11, 2019
What if I have to transfer the funds to my personal account.
Ifeoma77:

Nope!! POF must be unencumbered. Company funds are not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Fidesa: 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
Scandinavian02:

You'd definitely get an ITA by Wednesday if you an in the pool. Have you done your ECA and IELTS?

Hello House,

I'm new here but i have also about 70% of the EE process but i will need some guidance.

My WES and IELTS is ready with a CRS score of 468, so i want to enter the pool today/tomorrow against the draws next week.

Is there a whatsapp group when people share knowledge about the process or is there anyone who has gone or is going through the process and is willing to guide me so that i dont make silly mistakes.

Please someone should indicate.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Pepperb: 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
Pls help!
Pepperb:
Hi house, if I'm to leave out my spouse work experience from work history do I answer NO where it asks "does ...haven't work history "?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by elizabethdamy: 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
zorro101:

The least requirements for the exam? A valid international passport and money for registration (value depending on the administering body. Oh! And preparation.
Pass mark to qualify for Canadian express entry is band 6 (I think) across board. However, prepare to get bands 8777 in LWRS respectively as this has been observed to do wonders in catapulting CRS points for express entry.

Hello house

But I had a band 6.5 and when I created my profile, it says am ineligible to be in the pool...

Please someone should help me out...

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kiari: 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
This is your whatsapp group angry
All the information you need is on page 1...Ask any question and it shall be answered, please feel free to send a private message to anyone of your choosing. You will be fine

#aloha
Fidesa:

Hello House,

I'm new here but i have also about 70% of the EE process but i will need some guidance.

My WES and IELTS is ready with a CRS score of 468, so i want to enter the pool today/tomorrow against the draws next week.

Is there a whatsapp group when people share knowledge about the process or is there anyone who has gone or is going through the process and is willing to guide me so that i dont make silly mistakes.

Please someone should indicate.

Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by denzel3(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
Congrats! I know that feeling hey

Hello House, i finally received a soft copy of my ECA from IQAS. It took approximately 6months. From November 12 to May 8. The best part is the satisfaction of seeing the assessment as a ‘first professional University Degree In Law’. My people, WES still isn’t out oo. I would have just waited time, money and less points waiting for WES. Thank you all for the wealth of Information, if not I wouldn’t have known about IQAS.
Once my husband’s 2nd IELTS result comes out successful, we’ll be diving into the pool. It will definitely end in praise..[/quote]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.