Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (856772 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Crafts(m): 4:30am On May 12, 2019
Kindly send me your whatsapp number via pm

This is just one of the struggles we see in life. I will be ready for you come 1 June. I will assist you with your writing. I may not be able to help you much in reading except for for a few tips I have for the long passage section(numbers 28-40), but let us see how it goes come June.

From now onwards, anyone who will want my assistance or coaching in IELTS writing will please have to hold on until 1 June. By then I should have cleared some people off the coaching log. I am so sorry you have to wait; to get the best out of IELTS candidates, it really takes some time in most cases, and I am most efficient in my tutoring when I handle a limited number of candidates for a period of time. A coaching fee may apply in some caseswink(especially for those that want continuous everyday reviews) to cover my data usage and my inconveniences, but do not be discouraged by that. Just try to get in touch, and I will see how I can be of help to you.[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abk2019: 6:20am On May 12, 2019
Please guys, what should be the size of the documents to be faxed to WES. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Mariesio: 6:33am On May 12, 2019
Abk2019:
Please guys, what should be the size of the documents to be faxed to WES. thanks

Use your phone to snap it then upload
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Olafoyin(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2019
Hello sir, could you please add me to the IELTS whatsapp group? I'll appreciate it a lot if you do sir. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Krakboi(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2019
My PPR came on the 8th of May. AOR was October 9th 2018.
7 months, 7 ADRs later!

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by cuteguy201: 6:53am On May 12, 2019
7 ADRs Chai!
Krakboi:
7 months, 7 ADRs later!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 6:55am On May 12, 2019
smallzoo:
Please I'm trying to make payment and I'm seeing SIGN IN PARTNER and GC KEY... Please Which is used for payment. I'm just about creating my account

Please what are u paying for from your question it seems you have not created a profile talk less of getting ITA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by elizabethdamy: 7:01am On May 12, 2019
Callioge:
Good evening house, please I need help with my IELTS, I really don't understand what's wrong. While preparing I ace all my practice but don't seem to score high enough. My first attempt was British council, I had a band of 7. Took another this April and checked result while at work. And to say I was devastated is an understatement, I couldn't do anything again.i had a band of 7
L8.5
R 6.5
S7.0
W6.0
Please I need help and encouragement, I have never written an exam twice. Am thinking of remarking my speaking and writing, do you think it will change anything. Should I just write another.pleas I have been hearing good testimonies, help a younger sister out please. @johnny bravo pleas help. God bless us all

Good morning house,
Please I also need help and encouragement with my IELTS. This is the second time am writing and it's disheartening, I have never written an exam twice. I checked my result yesterday (L,S,R,W - 7,7,7,6) I don't know what am doing wrong. @johnnybravo please help, have been reading testimonies, I want to testify too. God bless you all.

Also for PNP, How do I get Job seeker validation code? Is there a minimum CRS score for EE PROFILE to be eligible to enter the pool? Am asking for a friend, her CRS score is 384.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by slushy: 7:07am On May 12, 2019
Thank you so much for your response/help. I just have one last question. For my PoF, must I use my bank account? I never keep money in the bank. All my money is in money market. So can I do a combination of say money market and Tbills that I will buy in August. Thanks
Topsmamen:

1. You have to state your specific duties as an accountant in the reference letter to be provided by your PPA. The best is to get a sample reference letter which you will adopt into writing yours. See a sample here.

2. Get your PPA to include in your reference letter that you were paid in cash. Also indicate that you were paid Federal allowance of 19,800 under the support of the Federal Government.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by elizabethdamy: 7:10am On May 12, 2019
Crafts:
Kindly send me your whatsapp number via pm

This is just one of the struggles we see in life. I will be ready for you come 1 June. I will assist you with your writing. I may not be able to help you much in reading except for for a few tips I have for the long passage section(numbers 28-40), but let us see how it goes come June.

From now onwards, anyone who will want my assistance or coaching in IELTS writing will please have to hold on until 1 June. By then I should have cleared some people off the coaching log. I am so sorry you have to wait; to get the best out of IELTS candidates, it really takes some time in most cases, and I am most efficient in my tutoring when I handle a limited number of candidates for a period of time. A coaching fee may apply in some caseswink(especially for those that want continuous everyday reviews) to cover my data usage and my inconveniences, but do not be discouraged by that. Just try to get in touch, and I will see how I can be of help to you.

Please add me to the IELTS whatsapp group.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 7:14am On May 12, 2019
Ugomaxx:
Awesome, buh isn't NYSC kinda less than a year... I'd personally like to add it too, just d@ I fear it's just under 12 months.

Sure bro. People have used NYSC and got their PPRs. See this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 7:18am On May 12, 2019
Krakboi:
7 months, 7 ADRs later!

Wow 7? Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Youtook(f): 7:55am On May 12, 2019
Top of the morning everyone. Please, does anyone remember the moniker of the person with the shortest PPR timeline? I'd appreciate. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Hobyno: 8:07am On May 12, 2019
slushy:
Thank you so much for your response/help. I just have one last question. For my PoF, must I use my bank account? I never keep money in the bank. All my money is in money market. So can I do a combination of say money market and Tbills that I will buy in August. Thanks

Sure u can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by djpoepe(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2019
That’s nice.
Can I get the person’s contact?

Gozchi:
someone helped me from PG school, they know the procedure. you pay online, send them your photocopy of your certificate, wes form and number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ameeria: 8:29am On May 12, 2019
Fidesa:

Hi Ameeria,

i also just got my ielts results and have a CRS of 468 and i'm ready to enter the pool. Please can we connect so that we can share knowledge.

Thanks.

Hello, yes! I just PMed you. Please respond. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adeptonlin(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2019
adeptonlin:
Still Confuse about the noc (4033,4212, 4153,4155)to choose for the below responsibilities as I don't want to make any mistakes:
Provide support and inspiration to inmates in order to promote positive academic. career, social and personal development.
Provide educational and individual counseling on issues such as depression, substance abuse, family problems, relationship and interpersonal skills
Evaluate inmates’ abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using tests, records and interviews.
Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects relating to education and career planning
Saddled with the responsibility of teaching inmates English language,
Prepare reports on academic performance and progress of inmates.
Organized and facilitated career seminars for inmates in conjunction with my community development group.
Engaged in social work to get private individuals to donate aid and assistance to the inmates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ameeria: 8:38am On May 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
There's nothing special about filling the form. Just carefully enter your details accurately and you will be fine. Find a laptop/tab to do it. Mobile phones are not always the best to fill such forms.

Thank you for this info.

I had come to realize that too as I have been filling so far. Please I need advise on this part. My noc is not part of the listed on the eligibility questionnaire, but I know it to be 1211. Please what should my answer to this question be? Thank you.

Cc all the elders.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 8:45am On May 12, 2019
smallzoo:
Questions are asked to understand better. How would you just conclude? Do you know how many times I read? if you can't answer , it's better you don't reply and let someone else explain... Anyways, please I have three years experience in the call centre in telecoms, I read it's not on the skilled level... Do you think I still qualify for this? Though, I got my NOC
He's trying to help you, because from your questions it's clear you don't understand the process well...read page 1 then ask questions where you don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 8:47am On May 12, 2019
Krakboi:
7 months, 7 ADRs later!
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 8:47am On May 12, 2019
Krakboi:
7 months, 7 ADRs later!
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ameeria: 8:59am On May 12, 2019
Yhkl:
I am experiencing the same. I have not been able to view my result till now

Did you write with BC or MOD? I wrote with MOD but was searching for my result with the first search platform I saw online. It turned out to be BC's platform. Of course, they didn't have my result. Please check to be sure you've been searching the correct platform or visit their office to collect the hardcopy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ameeria: 9:04am On May 12, 2019
Debsify:
He's trying to help you, because from your questions it's clear you don't understand the process well...read page 1 then ask questions where you don't understand.

Please help me with this question. I'm so confused. Thank you.

Ameeria:

Thank you for this info.

I had come to realize that too as I have been filling so far. Please I need advise on this part. My noc is not part of the listed on the eligibility questionnaire, but I know it to be 1211. Please what should my answer to this question be? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:09am On May 12, 2019
Amandacanny:
What if I have to transfer the funds to my personal account.
You would still need to explain the huge deposit. It's risky Sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:09am On May 12, 2019
Krakboi:
7 months, 7 ADRs later!
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MightyFortress: 9:11am On May 12, 2019
folliwin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2019
KejiT1:

Please ,someone should help answer this.
Ifeom.a77 ,ladyma.rshall, joo.2018
The only way to find out for sure is to take the gamble and try evaluating it.
Did you write exams to get it? Chances are; if there's a transcript, you might be lucky

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MightyFortress: 9:13am On May 12, 2019
joo2018:
PRE - ITA
ELIGIBILITY

ESTIMATE YOUR CRS SCORE

following
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NanaF: 9:25am On May 12, 2019
Ameeria:

Thank you for this info.

Cc all the elders.

You’re asking about the ‘In the last 5 years’ question right? The question is simply asking if you’re a skilled trader i.e. if you belong to any of those NOC’s listed. You already know your NOC. The answer is simply no.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bigwizzy001(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2019
Odedenshi1:
Good evening e-fam.
I wish to specially thank all the contributors of this thread, from the part 1 till date. I have hbeen folllowing since 2017, I wrote my IELTS last year and managed 7.5 in L & S and then 7 & 6.5 in R & W respectively. With the info I got here last year, I am on the verge of completing my PGD with NOUN. With the way things are, if my wife can get an 8,7,7,7 in LSWR, we would be good to go.

I wish to kindly request for assistance from any kid hearted person, in coaching her between now till September as I am looking at enrolling her for IELTS in September, 2019. I would also appreciate IELTS study materials, if they can be forwarded to my mail box iimuetinyan@gmail.com.

Kindly help a brother, thanks in anticipation.

Cc: johnnybravo1990,rhemagrace

Noun PGD? Which of the study centres are you ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by adeptonlin(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2019
Still Confuse about the noc (4033,4212, 4153,4155)to choose for the below responsibilities as I don't want to make any mistakes:
Provide support and inspiration to inmates in order to promote positive academic. career, social and personal development.
Provide educational and individual counseling on issues such as depression, substance abuse, family problems, relationship and interpersonal skills
Evaluate inmates’ abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using tests, records and interviews.
Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects relating to education and career planning
Saddled with the responsibility of teaching inmates English language,
Prepare reports on academic performance and progress of inmates.
Organized and facilitated career seminars for inmates in conjunction with my community development group.
Engaged in social work to get private individuals to donate aid and assistance to the inmates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 10:04am On May 12, 2019
damzy88:
shocked grin

Please I sent you a message to your mail. Check your inbox or spam folder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.