Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (857173 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
Please i need your review. I am a lawyer, i am 23 yrs of age and currently serving in the ministry of justice in ine of the southern states of Nigeria. I am planning to apply fo the Express Entry Programme or the PNP . I have just one year experience which is my NYSC. I calulated my CRS score and i was getting 381. Do u feel i stand a chance in either the Expresss entry or PNP. And if PNP which province is better and more flexible when selecting. Tanx and God bless
Evaluate your law degree with IQAS, that'll give you points for Masters degree.
With your NYSC one year experience, this will be enough to get ITA. No need for PNP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Amandacanny:
Elders in the house, the way you guys are getting PPR ehn, I think is better I ask my questions now before you guys get overwhelmed with travel preparations. Hubby works with UN and their own pension is with UN and you can actually take the entire100% upon resignation. Can we use his pension funds as Pof even though he is not the principal applicant? Secondly, I belong to staff welfare scheme where deductions are made monthly on our salary as savings for us. You can take the total savings when resigning. Can I get a letter from this welfare Chairman stating my entire savings and include as my pof? Please I need advice bikonu
Yes you can use his pension as POF even though he is not the PA. Make sure it's stated in the letter that he has full access to all his money upon resignation.
Yes again, your welfare savings can serve as POF.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Ifeoma77:

With your NYSC one year experience, this will be enough to get ITA. No need for PNP
tank u bro. But please i also want to clarify something from u. If i evaluate my law degree with IQAS will i still need to evaluate with Wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2019
desmondgaddafi:
Impposible!! Objection my Lord, Ur CRS should be 444 with LSRW or 8777. Recalculate ur CRS using professional level for education. You are qualified
bro dats d one i selected. I dnt knw if its d outdated CRS calculator i used. If u have d latest one can u send it to me. God bless u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers:

ChandlerBing

mbhs139

Kemzyebony

tolulopearl

WhiteUlquiorra

Adaoh

19CannyMum

Tojued

bukzie

CanadasGOAT

Ramj

Indeed thanksgiving sessions are due @the various churches and mosques! Please do keep us updated on the invites. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Am grateful, this will do.

[Qquote author=Zutlin post=76241491]

My friend is currently attending classes here as she need points via TEF. I recommend them.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Akpasomething: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Long Post Alert!!!

I want to give God all the glory for his goodness and mercies.

Decision to migrate: 29th July, 2018. I have always known about express entry but I was never keen on it until 29th July, 2018. I got into an argument with a friend turned brother (Rijo) about it. He feels I'm not taking this opportunity now that I have the chance. As Luck will have it, I visited my big bro on the day and he inquired on why we were shouting over the phone. My brother encouraged me to give it a shot. And that was all the push I needed.

ECA Registered with WES on the same 29th July, applied for Unilag transcript on the same 29th July, 2018. ECA came back on October, 21st.

IELTS Registered with BC on 30th July, 2018. Sat for the exam on 8th September, 2018. Scores came back as LRWS: 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5. I couldn't sleep that night.

Medicals Had my medicals on 24th September, 2018 at IOM Lagos.

PCC Inspector Moshood to the rescue. He sent it through courier.

ITA ITA finally came on the 29th of October, 2018. I was ready. Had all my documentations ready. I claimed points with my 1 year NYSC. POF was gift deed from my brother.

AOR Submitted my application on the 31st of October. But the AOR letter was dated 1st of November.

Then the wait started.

MEP came on the 29th November, gave my biometrics on the 30th.

Got married and informed CIC on the 3rd of January. I got ADR on the 7th. I submitted the ADR on 10th January. I need to point out here that my ADR was labelled Application Transferred. I paid little attention to that label until I raised CSE to submit updated POF.

The reply to the CSE confirmed that my application is in ACCRA!!!! I was shocked, Mad, Crazy, angry, surprised, devastated. Accra had a reputation. But my wife kept reassuring me that our case will be different. And that became our prayer point.

On the 6th of February, I got a. Notification that there's a message in my CIC account. I logged in to see an interview invite. I was invited to Accra for interview with my wife on the 19th February.

We started preparing with the help of the amazing people in my Accra WhatsApp group and November AOR group.

The interview went well, we spent less than 20 minutes in the interview. The interviewer ended the interview saying she'll send a request for wifey to do Biometrics.

The request came on the 20th. Wifey did the biometrics on the 20th. Then silence. I got worried. What if the interview didn't go well. What if there's something wrong?

On the 28th of February, 2019. The last day of the gracious month of February. I got a notification of a message in my account.. I got scared again.. PPR comes through email. What notification are they sending me in my CIC Account. Only to log in and see the PPR letter as a message in my CIC account.

My life just paused. I started feeling warm and cold at the same time. It was pure joy. Undisputed happiness.

I want to thank everyone especially @newmum, Dumprep, every member of the November AOR group, AVO group and the Interview Group. You guys are the Bomb.

To the people at different stages of the process, Keep faith, Trust the process and more importantly, Trust God.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Congratulations!!! This is awesome. Indeed God showed up for u.
Akpasomething:
Long Post Alert!!!

On the 28th of February, 2019. The last day of the gracious month of February. I got a notification of a message in my account.. I got scared again.. PPR comes through email. What notification are they sending me in my CIC Account. Only to log in and see the PPR letter as a message in my CIC account.

My life just paused. I started feeling warm and cold at the same time. It was pure joy. Undisputed happiness.

I want to thank everyone especially @newmum, Dumprep, every member of the November AOR group, AVO group and the Interview Group. You guys are the Bomb.

To the people at different stages of the process, Keep faith, Trust the process and more importantly, Trust God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks Prof. God will bless you sir
Don't worry, I will ensure a credible marking of your ppr script grin
raphrulz:
Well done. I salute your efforts in the process of completing POF.

One rule of thumb about POF is that the funds must be readily accessible to you without any encumbrance of some sort. Encumbrance such as the need to repay, the need to wait for a long time or inability to access the funds at the time you want to leave for CA.

Once you are sure that the UN pension satisfies this, then you can add it. However, bear in mind that the visa officers are most likely used to processing Nigerian applications with pension stating that only 25% is accessible after 4 months of unemployment. So you may want to provide more evidence or an extract of their promulgation where it is clearly spelt out that the complete 100% is accessible. Attach them as an evidence to convince the VO.

As for the second question, you can get the letter from the welfare scheme chairman clearly stating that they are entirely your savings and "can be accessed whenever you need the funds" This has to be clearly stated by the chairman in the letter. You can then attach a statement or savings history that shows how much you have saved overtime in the scheme (preferably in the scheme's letterhead).

Good luck.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks darling. You are too much. I await your testimony. My asoebi money Don ready since grin

Ifeoma77:

Yes you can use his pension as POF even though he is not the PA. Make sure it's stated in the letter that he has full access to all his money upon resignation.
Yes again, your welfare savings can serve as POF.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Xclusivemaama: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
tank u bro. But please i also want to clarify something from u. If i evaluate my law degree with IQAS will i still need to evaluate with Wes.

No, you don't need to evaluate with Wes if you are going with IQAS....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Harjeehbaday(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Akpasomething:
Long Post Alert!!!

Decision to migrate: 29th July, 2018. I have always known about express entry but I was never keen on it until 29th July, 2018. I got into an argument with a friend turned brother (Rijo) about it. He feels I'm not taking this opportunity now that I have the chance. As Luck will have it, I visited my big bro on the day and he inquired on why we were shouting over the phone. My brother encouraged me to give it a shot. And that was all the push I needed.

Congrats Akpasomething.
May Cannyland favour you and wifey!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by talisae: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Bukzie:

OUR PPR JOURNEY……………So Sorry it’s a very long post. Please bear with me. I hope this encourages one or more people to keep pushing…….

TIMELINE:
IELTS (Principal Applicant) LRSW – 8, 6.5, 7.5, 7 (1st attempt) - April 30, 2016
IELTS (Spouse –the writer) LRSW – 8, 8, 7.5, 7 (1st attempt) - April 30, 2016
ECA (PA) – March 15, 2016 – August 3, 2016 – 2 or more certificates
ECA (Spouse) – March 10, 2016 – August 11, 2016 – 2 or more certificates
1st EE Profile (PA) – August 2016
1st EE Profile (Spouse) – August 2016
2nd EE Profile (PA) – September 2017
2nd EE Profile (Spouse) – September 2017
1st EE SINP Application submitted – January 2017
1st EE SINP Application rejected – May 2017
2nd EE SINP Application submitted – October 26, 2017
SINP Letter of Request for Additional Information – February 7, 2018
Response to SINP Letter of Request for Additional Information – February 11, 2018
EE SINP Nomination Letter Received – April 6, 2018 (Dated April 5, 2018)
EE SINP Revised Nomination Letter Received – April 6, 2018
EE SINP Nomination Accepted – April 7, 2018
PCC done and collected – April 9, 2018
ITA Received and Accepted – April 11, 2018
Medicals done – April 17, 2018
EE Application Submitted – April 23, 2018
AOR – April 23, 2018
Medicals Passed – April 27, 2018
Web Form submitted and response received informing us of our VO – November 2, 2018
Web Form (enquiry about the status of our application) submitted to Accra Visa Office and response received – November 6, 2018
1st set of GCMS Notes – Ordered on November 19, 2018 and received on December 19, 2018
Joined NairaLand – December 6, 2018
2nd set of GCMS Notes – Ordered on January 8, 2019 and received on February 5, 2019
Sent an email to AVO as advised by @abakiki when I asked my first question about how to reach AVO (without filling a Web Form) on NairaLand – February 5, 2019
ADR received after sending the email (1st update since MEP on April 27, 2018) – February 5, 2019
PPR received (We were yet to upload the ADR) – February 7, 2019
ADR uploaded via Web Form – February 7, 2019
Passports Submitted to VFS Lekki – February 11, 2019

PRE EXPESS ENTRY
In the second quarter of 2014 when it seemed that the company I had worked with for over 6 years would be wound down, two friends (and colleagues at the time) spoke to me about the Canadian Immigration journey which they were about embarking on. This was some 7 months before the introduction of the Express Entry System. I quickly joined in preparing for IELTS and was excited about the possibility of immigrating though I had always believed in living in Nigeria and just visiting other countries for exposure and relaxation. My excitement was cut short by my hubby when I told him about it and he said I could go ahead with the process but that he was not going to write any exam and he would gladly visit us from time to time. I tried to convince him but to no avail so I let it go. My only regret was that I didn’t carry out any research about the process and thought that I couldn’t meet the requirements without my husband writing the IELTS test based on the information I got from people.

One day in the first quarter of 2016, after I told him that my friends and former colleagues’ applications for PR had been approved, he told me he was now interested in immigrating to Canada and wouldn’t stop disturbing me so I eventually gave in and started the process. I searched the CIC link and read about the process like I was going to write a professional exam.

IELTS
By November 2014, my employment had been terminated by AMCON alongside all other colleagues so I had more time to study for IELTS. I had a set of 10 practice questions that I got from one of my friends in 2014 which my husband and I used to prepare for IELTS. We registered in March 2016 and wrote the exam in April 2016. I practiced for a month while my husband practiced for just a week (he kept asking me why I was studying so hard and if he would pass the exam at all).
That was our only attempt. Thank God!

ECA (WES)
We registered with WES for ECA in March 2016 and it seemed we would get it sorted out in a month or two but alas, it took 5 months! It took ‘forever’ for our schools to get the copies of our transcripts and certificates for verification but once our schools did, it took about a month to complete the process. It was a long wait but that was the beginning of so many others in this journey.

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE
Immediately we received our ECAs, I created our Express Entry profiles in August 2016. Our CRS scores at the time were really low as we were both over 40. Mine was 413 and my husband’s was way less (I can’t remember the exact score but around 331 or so). At this point, we knew we had to pursue the option of going the PNP route.

We had to create a second Express Entry profile when our profiles expired after a year of not achieving much. Patience is indeed a virtue my people.

SINP (SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM) NOMINATION
I was determined not to give up on this journey and God sent a good friend and sister of mine to me in September 2016. She told me about the SINP and added me to two WhatsApp groups. At that time, our NOCs were not included in their Occupation In-Demand list but there was a NOC we thought was close to my husband’s so we created two profiles (EE and OID-paper-based) and uploaded all necessary documents while waiting for the programs to open. We eventually submitted both that year/January 2017 and we were asked to choose one of the programs we wanted to be processed. We chose the SINP EE program and by May 2017, the application was rejected due to a wrong NOC. We prayed and hoped that one of our NOCs would be added to their OID list and thank God it happened sometime in August 2017 or so. My husband’s NOC was added to the list and we created a new profile and waited for the program to open for submission.

On October 26, 2017, we paid CAD300 and submitted the application. It was a very long wait of constantly checking the profile to see if there was any progress made. The application was in process until February 7, 2018 when we received ADR which we responded to on February 11, 2018. The status didn’t change from ‘waiting on applicant’ almost two months after we had responded to the ADR. Someone in one of the WhatsApp groups I joined, who also was in the same situation, mentioned that he sent an email to the Manager in charge of the program and got a reply that a decision had been made and he will hear from them soon. He got his letter of nomination that same day. I told my husband about it and after waiting for a while, we decided to follow suit. On April 3, 2018, we sent a very polite email stating that we had sent the additional documents requested for and there was no change in the status of the application. On April 6, 2018, at about a few minutes after 12am when I had just gone to bed (worried that our IELTS reports would expire on April 30, 2018 i.e. in less than 4 weeks), my husband woke me up with the news of an update. I quickly got off my bed to check his profile and low and behold, it was our nomination letter. I rolled on the floor thanking God and asking Him to forgive me for doubting and almost giving up. I couldn’t sleep that night. I checked his Express Entry profile and found out that some parts of the profile had not been transmitted so I stayed up dotting the ‘I’s and crossing the ‘t’s.
I discovered that the EE profile number and job seeker validation code stated in the nomination letter were those of the expired EE profile and had to send them an email immediately requesting that they kindly issue a revised nomination letter with the current details which they did as soon as they resumed work.
We accepted the nomination that same day (April 6, 2018) and my husband’s CRS score jumped to 900 plus.

PCC
We contacted someone whom my friend and sister (the same one that added me to the SINP WhatsApp groups) introduced me to and went to Ikoyi on April 9, 2018 to get our PCCs done. It took about an hour and a half to get the PCCs for N5,000 each.

ITA
ITA came on April 11, 2018 (five days after SINP nomination) and it was another happy moment.

MEDICALS
I called IOM on April 16, 2018 and got an appointment for the next day. The process took about 3 hours from when they allowed us in at 8am.

POF
We had a joint investment account that we had opened in 2011 with more than the sum required for a family of 4 with a financial institution (not a bank but a CBN licensed FI). We were given a detailed letter and the statement of account stamped and signed.

WORK EXPERIENCE REFERENCE
My husband got a letter from his former colleague for two years of his last ten years of work experience (as the company was no longer in existence) and got reference letters from his clients for the remaining eight years. He also got his company’s bank statement and highlighted each payment made by each client on client by client basis. It was easier at this point because this had been done when we applied for the SINP nomination. He had 40 pages of bank statement to work on but thank God he did a good job. This was one thing he actively participated in throughout the process….LOL.
If you ever asked him about the EE and PNP process, he would tell you to ask his wife. He referred quite a number of people to me (he still does) and I was happy to help.

AOR
We submitted our application on April 23, 2018 (7 days to the expiration of our IELTS reports). It was such a huge relief.

POST AOR
Medicals Passed – April 27, 2018.
We thought it was going to be a smooth and fast journey to PPR getting an update 4 days after AOR. Little did we know that we still had a long journey ahead of us. We had learnt patience and perseverance during the journey so far but this part of the long wait was even more frustrating to say the least.
We didn’t receive any update for the normal processing time (6 months). I kept checking the EE profile and my husband’s email account every other day (sometimes several times a day) but nothing changed. I knew about ordering the GCMS notes but we decided to be even more patient.
In November 2018, I filled the web form (I didn’t know the VO processing the application so I chose within Canada). We received an email notifying us of our VO, the notorious AVO! We immediately filled another Web form and AVO informed us that our application was in queue for review. We were discouraged by some friends in Canada from requesting for the GCMS notes in October but decided to do so in December when there was still no progress and AVO would not respond to our Web form.

At this point, while searching for another means of communication with AVO apart from the Web form, I stumbled upon this great Platform. I joined this platform on December 6, 2018 and asked how I could reach them apart from using the web form. @abakiki mentioned that I could send them an email (God bless you).

I ordered the GCMS notes in December 2018 and got it in January 2019. From the notes, the application had been transferred to AVO on May 17, 2018 after the last case analyst in CIO recommended a review of the lead statement, main duties and work experience but AVO had not touched the application since it was transferred to them.

I decided to check the EE profile less and take my mind off the matter though I somehow believed that one day it will end in praise. I was just not sure when the one day would be and prayed that it will happen before April when our Medical reports would expire.

I ordered another set of GCMS notes in January (my cousin helped with both orders) after submitting another web form to AVO and didn’t receive any response. On February 5, 2019, I decided to send an email to AVO (as advised by @abakiki in December) enquiring about the status of the application and politely informing them that our application had been in queue for review and we were unable to plan appropriately for the year. We received an automated reply almost immediately that they would respond shortly. About an hour later, there was an update on the EE profile (the first since April 27, 2018). We were requested to submit the following:
-Schedule A Form (PA and Spouse)
-Additional Family Information Form (PA and Spouse)
-Updated Proof of Settlement Funds

On February 7, 2019, I tried uploading the additional documents but one was too large so I decided to upload later that day after compressing the file. Before I had the chance to upload the documents, we received another update. I was so scared to sign in and check what it was. When I did, it was another request but this time, it was PPR!!! We didn’t know how to express our joy, relief, excitement and gratitude to God. We are truly grateful to God and thankful for all the people He sent our way while on this journey. We were way older than the ‘favourable’ age group but God made it happen. Do your part and leave the ‘how’ to God. His grace is sufficient for you.

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have been very magnanimous with your time and wealth of knowledge on this platform. Rest assured that your labour of love will be greatly rewarded. Though I joined this platform long after we had submitted our application, I was encouraged and sometimes entertained by the many posts and responses I got. It was great to celebrate with other PPR recipients while waiting for ours.

@ifeoma77, I have noticed your dedication to helping people and I know that we will celebrate with you very soon by His grace. God bless you immensely.

I wish everyone who's still in the race, about starting or already a PR, God’s very best. Keep on moving…….

God bless you all.

Pls dear can u add me to the what's app group.. 08171959286.Thanks and God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amaya21: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Do you know if they only have classes in Yaba?

princesschuks:

Same place I am taking French lessons.
They're good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AdetonaDami(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Akpasomething:
Long Post Alert!!!

ECA Registered with WES on the same 29th July, applied for Unilag transcript on the same 29th July, 2018. ECA came back on October, 21st.

IELTS Registered with BC on 30th July, 2018. Sat for the exam on 8th September, 2018. Scores came back as LRWS: 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5. I couldn't sleep that night.

ITA ITA finally came on the 29th of October, 2018. I was ready. Had all my documentations ready. I claimed points with my 1 year NYSC. POF was gift deed from my brother.

AOR Submitted my application on the 31st of October. But the AOR letter was dated 1st of November.

Then the wait started.

Got married and informed CIC on the 3rd of January. I got ADR on the 7th. I submitted the ADR on 10th January. I need to point out here that my ADR was labelled Application Transferred. I paid little attention to that label until I raised CSE to submit updated POF.

The reply to the CSE confirmed that my application is in ACCRA!!!! I was shocked, Mad, Crazy, angry, surprised, devastated. Accra had a reputation. But my wife kept reassuring me that our case will be different. And that became our prayer point.

On the 6th of February, I got a. Notification that there's a message in my CIC account. I logged in to see an interview invite. I was invited to Accra for interview with my wife on the 19th February.

We started preparing with the help of the amazing people in my Accra WhatsApp group and November AOR group.

The interview went well, we spent less than 20 minutes in the interview. The interviewer ended the interview saying she'll send a request for wifey to do Biometrics.

The request came on the 20th. Wifey did the biometrics on the 20th. Then silence. I got worried. What if the interview didn't go well. What if there's something wrong?

Congratulations bro

Please quick question bro
1. What are the documents you submitted to claim NYSC work experience?
2. Documents you submitted for gift deed as POF?

Thanks and Cannyland will favour you by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by shinefelicity: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Please is the reference letter signed on letterhead by a deputy director in a government ministry okay, Must it be HRM?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
No. IQAS is an alternative
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Amandacanny:
Thanks darling. You are too much. I await your testimony. My asoebi money Don ready since grin
grin grin grin grin grin izz like it's time to update some of the asoebi colours sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Akpasomething:
Long Post Alert!!!

Wow!!!! AVO is on fire!
Congratulations!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Did you include IELTS scores?

Amicusacuriae:
bro dats d one i selected. I dnt knw if its d outdated CRS calculator i used. If u have d latest one can u send it to me. God bless u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mia21: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Hi congratulations, pls can u name all the documents you presented to claim point from your NYSC. Thank you
Akpasomething:
Long Post Alert!!!

Then the wait started.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2019
AmeComplique:
Did you include IELTS scores?

yes sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Ifeoma77:

tank u ify God bless u. Please from time to time will be needing ur guidiance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Josefuadjr: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Akpasomething:
Long Post Alert!!!

Decision to migrate: 29th July, 2018.

Congratulations! Aha gi dikwa egwu!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Tojued: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Congrats akpasomething. Much needed encouragement for folks at Accra.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2019
buchito1:
Jennypharb1 could you please drop those questions again?

Lemme quickly answer thek here.. Thanks

-What are your qualifications (degrees, certificates etc)
-work experience (NYSC etc)
-any relatives in Canada

While you are here, please go to page 1 again. If you're really interested in the process there is a lot of information you'll need to assimilate. Ask questions where you don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Akpasomething:
Long Post Alert!!!

Congratulations to you and your wife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Congrats Akpasomething, God bless your new path.

Something good is happening at Accra, refreshing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Please, can WAEC processing be done in another state aside Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JohnBadassDoe: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2019
A live tutorial IELTS class holds today at Anifowoshe Primary school at ikeja-Lagos by 11:30am.

Class is absolutely free and the tutor is one of our own that excelled well in his IETLS exam.

We apologise for late announcement which was due to late planning, kindly proceed to class if you can make it.

Direction to the tutorial venue:

From ikeja local government council or ikeja along, board bike N100 to/or ask of Anifowoshe Primary School or Pavillion hotel, the road to the school is just beside the hotel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by osespice(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Hello house, i and my family received Copr on the 11th of Feb submitted passports on the 15th of Feb and was sent a Schedule A form on the 25th of Feb. I and hubby were talking about the reason for additional information he realised there was a place he didn’t tick we were initially denied pnp based on job description in 2017. He corrected the Schedule A form and said the initial one be disregarded.
Pls has anyone experienced this, am so devastated. My soul is no longer in this country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Opiscoggg: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Amicusacuriae:

They’re both evaluating body .

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.