Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

#SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter (30975 Views)

Bobo Chicago Trends Number 1 On Twitter / Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter / "Sugar Daddy"Trends Number One, Amid Endsars Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Clerverly: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mynd44 lalasticlala if this is okay by you.

4 Likes

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Clerverly: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Clerverly: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
On it

1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Why Buhari's Shoot at Sight Order Is Coup Against the Electoral Act

I find it very worrisome that President Buhari is once again attempting to rape our laws like he had always done in the past ..

In 1983 is raped our laws by illegally removing an elected democratic govt despite what our constitution said about the ways a Nigerian President could be removed..

Just recently Buhari again attempted to use the the DSS to forcefully remove the Legislative leadership contrary to what out constitution stated .

Again the president tried to remove a serving CJN and appoint his own using imaginary powers he didn't have a problem that has now left our Judciary in tatters with with two CJNs

Why Today's Call Is Another Attempt to Suspend The Electoral Act.

The Nigeria Electoral Act is a set of laws that govern the conduct of Nigerian elections and there is no where in that electoral act where the death penalty is suggested for any Electoral crime at all, in Fact the law is even very clear on the fate of Ballot Snatchers under it and I quote

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

In terms of electoral violence, the act stipulates in Section 131 that anyone found culpable “is liable on conviction to a fine of N1,000, 000 or imprisonment for a term of three years.”

Buharis statement is nothing but a clear suspension of our electoral act, infact a coup against the electoral act that was put in place to protect the electoral process and by making such a statement Buhari is attempting to suspend the act to give rise to anarchy and Jungle justice which will eventually cumulate into gross human rights abuse and intimidation of voters significant enough to alter the result of the exercise in Buhari favour..

Buharis statement must rejected by anyone who has a conscience and the fear of God .

Many thanks....SarkinYarki Bello

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by donphiilopus(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Whoever wanna snatch a ballot box should write his will before embarking on the journey.

That aside, I've sat down to do some analysis and I discovered there's no way Atiku would get up to what Jonathan polled in 2015. I see Buhari polling 15.9m votes while Atiku would poll about 11.9m votes even after giving him an edge over Buhari in Adamawa.

Even if I'm to deduct 1.6m votes from that of Buhari and give Atiku the votes, it would still be 14.3m votes for Buhari and 13.5m votes for Atiku.

Y'all can bookmark this post. Except the process is flawed, there's no way Atiku can defeat Buhari in this election.

140 Likes 21 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by donphiilopus(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I find it very worrisome that President Buhari is once again attempting to rape our laws like he had always done in the past ..

In 1983 is raped our laws by illegally removing an elected democratic govt despite what our constitution said about the ways a Nigerian President could be removed..

Just recently Buhari again attempted to use the the DSS to forcefully remove the Legislative leadership contrary to what out constitution stated .

Again the president tried to remove a serving CJN and appoint his own using imaginary powers he didn't have a problem that has now left our Judciary in tatters with with two CJNs

The Nigeria Electoral Act is a set of laws that govern the conduct of Nigerian elections and there is no where in that electoral act where the death penalty is suggested for any Electoral crime at all, in Fact the law is even very clear on the fate of Ballot Snatchers under it and I quote

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

In terms of electoral violence, the act stipulates in Section 131 that anyone found culpable “is liable on conviction to a fine of N1,000, 000 or imprisonment for a term of three years.”

Buharis statement is nothing but a clear suspension of our electoral act, infact a coup against the electoral act that was put in place to protect the electoral process and by making such a statement Buhari is attempting to suspend the act to give rise to anarchy and Jungle justice which will eventually cumulate into gross human rights abuse and intimidation of voters significant enough to alter the result of the exercise in Buhari favour..

Buharis statement must rejected by anyone who has a conscience and the fear of God .

Enough of the epistle. You mistakenly try this, you go six feet below.

150 Likes 19 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Clerverly: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
SarkinYarki:

[/s]

Crap!

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by phyllosilicate(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP respects the fundamental human right of ballot box snatcher.

Ballot box snatchers are humans like you and I

Say no to hate speech against armed ballot box snatchers

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2019

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by ashacot: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
The mn i voted for is back

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by buhariguy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
The. Only thing pdp knows how to do is to be snatching ballot boxes

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by netpro(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2019

You try it. We send you to your ancestors. grin grin grin grin

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Mirrorlenz: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Be warned... You do anyhow, you see anyhow
#Snatchatyourownrisk

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
ashacot:
The mn i voted for is back

You voted for an idiot and he never left

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by sogodihno: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes o, Ipob pigs go and snatch it, chest beaters go on, u will be killed with gladness.

God bless PMB. All lover of corruption will be destroy in this country.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Stalwert: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
[s]Why Buhari's Shoot at Sight Order Is Coup Against the Electoral Act

Many thanks....SarkinYarki Bello[/s]

They burnt vehicles carrying electoral materials and you are yapping rubbish because of useless peanuts that cannot polish my shoes well. Electoral riggers are usually violent warn your associates to not test the full weight of Nigerian law enforcement
He thinks the 2 people that were killed in the link below are lesser than ballot snatching armed crooks.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1096800138192924672?s=19

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Corrinthians(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

The only idiots it is a coup against are thieves with brains infested with dandruff. Wtf is wrong with Nigerians. Why should anyone contemplate snatching ballot boxes? If it is cool, why don't the politicians ever have their children do the deed?

Mr man, if you plan on snatching ballot boxes or rigging on that day, I advice you have a rethink because security agents might see to your end in the process, and trust me, who ever hires you for the deed wouldn't even pay your parents a penny per compensation.

81 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Corrinthians(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:
Mynd44 lalasticlala is this thread not better than that of Timi Frank that didn't spend a second before hitting Frontpage? What is happening on this forum?

3 Likes

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stalwert:

They burnt vehicles carrying electoral materials and you are yapping rubbish because of useless peanuts that cannot polish my shoes well. Electoral riggers are usually violent warn your associates to not test the full weight of Nigerian law enforcement

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1096800138192924672?s=19

what has that got to with what the president said ? and besides was it not the APC that organised the burning of electoral materials in places it was not popular ?

When Herders where killing thousand of Nigerians every week we never heard Buhari order the military to shoot them at sight but today on desperation Buhari wants to shoot perceived Electoral offenders dead at polling booths , do you realise that any voter can be wrongly labelled a Snatcher and shot just because he doesn't support Buhari

4 Likes

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Corrinthians:
The only idiots it is a coup against are thieves with brains infested with dandruff. Wtf is wrong with Nigerians. Why should anyone contemplate snatching ballot boxes? If it is cool, why don't the politicians ever have their children do the deed?

Mr man, if you plan on snatching ballot boxes or rigging on that day, I advice you have a rethink because security agents might see to your end in the process, and trust me, who ever hires you for the deed wouldn't even pay your parents a penny per compensation.

The plan here is to wrongly label voters at any booth Buhari is losing and shoot them dead !!!!!!!! we know what Buhari is up to!!!!! Expect to here many voters killed in places Buhari is not popular again like the Benue and Taraba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by tesppidd: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

Easiest way to die in 2019;

Snatch a ballot box.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Stalwert: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
SarkinYarki:

what has that got to with what the president said ? and besides was it not the APC that organised the burning of electoral materials in places it was not popular ?

When Herders where killing thousand of Nigerians every week we never heard Buhari order the military to shoot them at sight but today on desperation Buhari wants to shoot perceived Electoral offenders dead at polling booths , do you realise that any voter can be wrongly labelled a Snatcher and shot just because he doesn't support Buhari
[/s]

You think I consider you Worthy to be debating your senseless point, snatch a ballot box you will get shot on the leg, you try to escape you will get shot again. You make threatening noise to rally your fellow snatchers you will get shot again ... Violent people who steal the will of the people will suffer a painful end.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by dante0147: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tyrant trends!
Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by citruslimited(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mynd44 lalasticlala if this is okay by you.

Movie Titled: The life of a Nigerian Couple
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
watch the movie on the link below
http://youtu.be/nVY0rBOhfz0
Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
APC have got nothing to fear in the coming election

If PDP agents and thugs are planning to snatch ballot boxes, then they're doomed already.

It's advisable PDP thugs back off every polling booth else, there's a police van waiting to pick them up.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by livelymatilda22: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes ooo.. Pachukwudi44 SalamRushdie and other wailing zombies, Go and snatch ballot boxes and papers at the risk of your life .

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Mouthgag: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin
Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You think I consider you Worthy to be debating your senseless point, snatch a ballot box you will get shot on the leg, you try to escape you will get shot again. You make threatening noise to rally your fellow snatchers you will get shot again ... Violent people who steal the will of the people will suffer a painful end.

Keep fooling yourself please but know that like all bad things this Buhari govt must pass away very soon

4 Likes

Re: #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter by Mouthgag: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries / Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.