Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You (7324 Views)

Do Those Girls In Bet9ja Shop Make Good Wives? / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Oluwa4u(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin abi na lie?

5 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by dollytino4real(f): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
so, I will n.a. faint 4 broke guy because my bros no never make am? op reset ur post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Being broke is never a crime nor a permanent state. However, it is ironic each time a parasite and leech call a guy broke because he couldn't give her what she herself cannot afford. It's like a street beggar mocking a low income earner because he couldn't give him what he desires.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Oluwa4u(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
so, I will n.a. faint 4 broke guy because my bros no never make am? op reset ur post
aunty from your statement i can infer
1.that ur elder bro never make am
2. The post pain you wel wel

I lie? cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Doctorfitz: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oluwa4u:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by dollytino4real(f): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oluwa4u:

no it did not.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Broke guys with a house and car.

But she broke with bathroom slippas and hand bag.

Don't let anyone money shame you.

E-money was stark broke when his Oyibo wife decided to marry him. That is how to know a good woman from the start.

It opens doors when a woman agrees with you. If you meet any girl and discover you start getting poorer, she is not a supportive woman. Run !

But if you meet a lady and you start getting richer, she is supportive. Marry her, you make money. It is spiritual.

15 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
even their papa no make am.... .can't let some low life bi*ch Mount unnecessary pressure on me........
no b everybody go make am,but nobody wey no fit make am

5 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Kupiejodaniels: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Whats your definition of broke ?cause i no understand. cry
dollytino4real:
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Uglymugg: 4:43am On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Being broke is never a crime nor a permanent state. However, it is ironic each time a parasite and leech call a guy broke because he couldn't give her what she herself cannot afford. It's like a street beggar mocking a low income earner because he couldn't give him what he desires.

Lol, funmisticqueen on sucide watch.

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Uglymugg:

Lol, funmisticqueen on sucide watch.
i couldnt even be bothered, but my mentalbhealth is inngood condition. Thanks for your concern
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:

E-money was stark broke when his Oyibo wife decided to marry him. That is how to know a good woman from the start.

It opens doors when a woman agrees with you. If you meet any girl and discover you start getting poorer, she is not a supportive woman. Run !

But if you meet a lady and you start getting richer, she is supportive. Marry her, you pmake money. It is spiritual.

No time for stupid people.
i agree
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Johnny1013(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2019
being broke is not the probelm but staying broke

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
and even your dad sef is a broke nigga, if not you for nor Dey find unbroken guys

3 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
A guy who have nothing doing, like nothing nothing, is broke. In this economy, even if na private school teaching job of 20-25k sef u need to get. U cannot be sitting at home all day na, that is d real definition of a broke guy

2 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Oluwa4u(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
gloria34:
A guy who have nothing doing, like nothing nothing, is broke. In this economy, even if na private school teaching job of 20-25k sef u need to get. U cannot be sitting at home all day na, that is d real definition of a broke guy
what of those rich kids who do nothing nothing
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oluwa4u:
what of those rich kids who do nothing nothing
Even those ones are broke. They are d ones being controlled by their parents especially mothers and they must obey cause if they Dont, d money stops flowing. That is a broke boy

2 Likes

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Oluwa4u(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
gloria34:
Even those ones are broke. They are d ones being controlled by their parents especially mothers and they must obey cause if they Dont, d money stops flowing. That is a broke boy
but ladies love them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oluwa4u:
but ladies love them cheesy cheesy cheesy
They love to date them cause they spend recklessly but not to marry them. 1st, its kinda irritating to have a man stay at home all day (not that he is on leave o) 2ndly, their mothers decide everything that goes on in Ur home. From d kind of house u stay to Ur baby's names to Ur choice of baby food. In fact, d husband makes no decision without the interferance of his mother. Who wants that stress?
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Vibesking(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
gloria34:
They love to date them cause they spend recklessly but not to marry them. 1st, its kinda irritating to have a man stay at home all day (not that he is on leave o) 2ndly, their mothers decide everything that goes on in Ur home. From d kind of house u stay to Ur baby's names to Ur choice of baby food. In fact, d husband makes no decision without the interferance of his mother. Who wants that stress?

From the way you keep making references to "their mothers," it's quite glaring that you'll be a pain to your mother-in-law.
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vibesking:

From the way you keep making references to "their mothers," it's quite glaring that you'll be a pain to your mother-in-law.
Have u ever seen fathers interfaring in marriages? Even at home, if mothers give you money 4 anything, they monitor it to d end. You already concluded i'll be a pain to my mother in law, do u know me?

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Vibesking(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
gloria34:
Have u ever seen fathers interfaring in marriages? Even at home, if mothers give you money 4 anything, they monitor it to d end. You already concluded i'll be a pain to my mother in law, do u know me?

Listen lady, I drew my conclusion based on the comment you made. I don't know you, and I don't give a flip about you.

Know this: you're also gonna have kids (and you'll be a mother in law someday) . If you feel a son taking advise from his mom is childish, trust me, the universe will move hell to ensure you bear sons who will consider your wisdom as sh!t.

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by dollytino4real(f): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
stupidity:
and even your dad sef is a broke nigga, if not you for nor Dey find unbroken guys
ur moniker is enough answer
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
gloria34:
What is wrong with that? You appear like one that will be trouble to MIL. God help you
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vibesking:

Listen lady, I drew my conclusion based on the comment you made. I don't know you, and I don't give a flip about you.

Know this: you're also gonna have kids (and you'll be a mother in law someday) . If you feel a son taking advise from his mom is childish, trust me, the universe will move hell to ensure you bear sons who will consider your wisdom as sh!t.

Bye.
Obviously, u Dont know how to read and understand. Its useless replying Ur mentions and i really Dont give a rat ass about u. Have a nice day
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

What is wrong with that? You appear like one that will be trouble to MIL. God help you
When a man gets married, he is to become one with his wife. Parents can advise when needed but final decisions are left 4 d couples to make. It is wrong to interfare in every issue or activities of married couple
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:

But if you meet a lady and you start getting richer, she is supportive. Marry her, you make money. It is spiritual.

No time for stupid people.
u meet a babe and u start getting poorer then bros that na spiritual case. D babe u dating get spirit husband and na d spirit husband dey fight u make u leave im bae alone.
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Everything is wrong when anyone (MIL or anybody) constantly interfare in every decision married couples take. U say i appear like one who will trouble my mother in law? Ok, if asking my mother in law not to make decisions 4 my home or force her every concept down my throat means being troublesome, then yes, i'll be a troublesome DIL

1 Like

Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
gloria34:
When a man gets married, he is to become one with his wife. Parents can advise when needed but final decisions are left 4 d couples to make. It is wrong to interfare in every issue or activities of married couple
[/s]Story for your feministic colleagues!
Re: All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]Story for your feministic colleagues!
Ur headache.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) / Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking / What Turns You Off A Potential Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.