Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London (7261 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Dockaysworld: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
In a developing story, Nigerian blogger, kemi olunyo, has leaked an alleged secret chat between davido's hypeman spesh and an unknown person saying chioma goes to have sex with multiple men in london.

Adding that her cousin and signee under davido's DMW, perruzi, is also aware of the movements by the chef

See leaked chats

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng

cc: lalasticala, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by LuciferProphet: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Maybe its true, maybe its false but they are done with her & want to blackmail her so it will be easier to kick her out.

Judging by the kilograms of fatty tissue in Davido's belly its pretty obvious why Chioma would want to get the real deal outside.

I mean, when was the last time Davido saw his own preeq without the aid of a mirror?

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by chriskosherbal(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
E don cast..

But were this kemi for they get her news eeeh dey fear me.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Haniel18: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Weytin consign me.
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Noblemarce: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Though the act is bad if true. But it doesn't justify leaking a chat done in confidence and trust. Its total immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin kemi is just honey and needs a big dickkk to service her honey pot grin

Verified naija Google Adsense for sale plus I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by amaniro: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
If them dey fuckkk chioma how is it madam kemi business?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by amaniro: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
chriskosherbal:
E don cast..

My thought exactly, where does she get this her hot gist from?
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Jessyjack(f): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
them dey watch this woman she dey mad go.... until she remove her cloth enter market before they will know how serious her mental illness is....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Oyindidi(f): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
This woman just tie Davido matter for head like gele
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
When an adult sits on the floor,children will definitely pour sand on his or her head. When he insults her now...
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Is this real or a publicity stunt?
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by YK651: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by nofuckz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
nofin is new unda da sun so we heard. inside madam room-our e fit b say nah one self-con of truth we go las las see "e fit b".
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by haywire07(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
This fat boy just lost his job as Davido's number 1 asslicker

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
haywire07:
This fat boy just lost his job as Davido's number 1 asslicker
Lmao! He better have receipts or sorry na him case.
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by mrsuccessful(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abeg mention me when we reach Front page
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Texman21: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
her and ffk i dont know who sniff talcum powder pass
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Crossbow(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
I doubt the authenticity of this story..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by mercedizz: 2:58am On Feb 19, 2019
I DOUBT THIS, BUT IF NA TRUE, SPESH IS GONE FOR GOOD WITH HIS 3INCHES DIIICK. DAVIDO HAS BEEN JAZZED BY CHIOMA

SPESH RIGHT NOW TO AUNTY KEMI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol I'm skeptical about the authenticity of this news but let's see how it plays out

1 Like

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by MiaB(f): 3:42am On Feb 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Baddiezz(f): 3:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Davido would be a misogynist if this turns out true
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by AKwinde(m): 5:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Wetin Davido do this Kemi woman sef. and where she get the chat.
She definitely has someone is spying on Davido "How much faking in this life 'A lot'"
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Patrinus: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2019
I'm more inclined to believe this. Davido should kick her sorry arrz to the kerb. Grasshopper looking cheat! angry
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by Justbeingreal(m): 5:41am On Feb 19, 2019
undecided

NaWa O

iF this turns out true then davido needs to do a remix with Chris Brown "Loyal" Assurance version..... After assurance still not insured..

This better be fake... Apart cheating na big falling hand to the dude..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by soliddust2020: 5:49am On Feb 19, 2019
I don't believe in screen shorts, i can create that within minutes. This woman can go to any length just hurt davido. Madam Kemi lies a lot and when she gets caught or call her out she deletes ur comment and block you. Na people when just they know her becos of her beef with Linda Ikeji still they take her serious, woman we don craze teytey before them bundle back to naija.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by kekakuz(m): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2019
buhari is doing a great Job.
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by femi4: 6:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Which league Chioma dey? Laliga or champions league
Re: Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London by OKorowanta: 6:07am On Feb 19, 2019
chriskosherbal:
E don cast..

Guy,the mata flat me Oo!
I swear,if this chat dey real,Kemi na the investigative journalist of the decade.
If I hear say I nor take her serious ehn,I go disown myself.
Make I sidon for fence dey observe first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / Laura Ikeji Husband Was Seen Picking From Dustbins In UK / 5 International Celebs You Never Knew Were Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.