Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says (26826 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Don't worry, they will be dealt with after Buhari win his reelection. You don't really know this baba my dear friend
StaffofOrayan:
How about shoot killer herdsmen on sight
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by bcashy: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2019
babaolofin:
I am very excited with the readiness of the Army to carry out the order of the Commander - in - Chief of the Armed Forces. The whole world now know that PDP strategy to escape shame and defeat is to create chaos , confusion and blackmail INEC for the election to be inconclusive.

That cannot work. Several years ago as a student in a regimental institution, we were told there are only two laws governing a ' GENERAL in the Armed Forces ' . Law 1 states that a GENERAL is always right. Law 2 states that wherever a GENERAL goes wrong (though it is impossible ), Law 1 takes effect.

The Bible (Jesus) says that a thief comes only to Steal, Kill and destroy. A ballot box snatcher is on a high level mission to steal, destroy and kill. Nobody will go and snatch ballot box without sponsors and enough preparations and planning. A ballot box snatcher is more than armed robbers or Bank robbers. In 2019, any ballot box snatcher caught will be given armed robbers treatment by our soldiers. SARS should be involved at some suspected flash points as well.

Only thieves will not be happy at this order. This election must hold and the will of people must matter. The election cannot be inconclusive as planned by PDP

Chaiiiiii...I love those two laws....that's why I love military........ To all those ballot box snatchers.....best of luck ooo....its a promo......snatch one ballot box, take one bullet for free!
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by davillian(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2019
I know these senseless Nigerian Army will kill somebody selling donut or kunu
Thinking its ballot box.
My point innocent people would get hit .
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by April4th(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Nawa o.

Person no fit read comments again in peace?

Honestly, the desperation you idiots exhibit in this your scamming game is even a good reason to deter a potential victim except if he is a confirmed goat.

You are winning millions, yet we must pay you some few thousands to win as well, is that not the height of foolishness?

I wonder.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by naijawisdom(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2019
jchioma:
It seems the army is Buhari's last resort to rig himself back to power, forgetting that power belongs to the people.

But no matter the intimidation, Nigerians are united in the task to send him packing this weekend, by God's grace.

Buhari must go!

In my local government headquarters one former senator brought so many guns by covering them with Indomie cartoons with so many soldiers. Out of fear almost 70% eligible voters ran away to some nearby communities.

That's is the way they want to rig the election

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by JOHNSON86(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2019
I SUPPORT MR PRESIDENT ON THE ORDER
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Roodez(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
As I predicted the break down of law and order has begun
Must people snatch ballot box

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2019
bcashy:

Go there on Saturday and snatch ballot box, let them shoot you, we will make Buhari accountable for your life! grin grin grin grin grin Mumu
Your blood will definitely be spilled by your Bubus fake army this Saturday.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2019
You say? You must really be an alien from the sky
IkpuMmadu:
If I dey army I go dey shame

Battle ready for civilians wey no even get guns

I dey shame seriously
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Go on Buratai, show them pepper; if you are not a ballot box snatcher or rigger, you have nothing to fear.

When fighting corruption in a corrupt system you do not have to follow due process - just do it, shikenan.

PDP and their blodas, the wailers, are only crying because their rigging plans have been busted.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
luluosas:
Try and snatch a ballot box first, you hia?
It's you that will be wasted like a monkey this Saturday, whether you snatch ballot or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2019
If you are sincere, mention his name and report him to the authorities, and watch the outcome. Don't sit in the comfort of your room and make wild allegations
naijawisdom:

In my local government headquarters one former senator brought so many guns by covering them with Indomie cartoons with so many soldiers. Out of fear almost 70% eligible voters ran away to some nearby communities.

That's is the way they want to rig the election
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin

Tomide007:
Operation snatch ballot box and hear election result in heaven.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Talknochip(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2019
'Pikin wey him papa send to go steal no the knock door wen him reach' .... Its so disturbing to hear the army response regarding this order. Stray bullet doesn't know who is guilty and innocent. May we all be safe!
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Back to sender in Jesus name. Amen
kaorama:

It's you that will be wasted like a monkey this Saturday, whether you snatch ballot or not.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Heavenly Father all dos supporting jungle justice and supporting the order our Nigeria president gave to the military Father let all punishment they deserve for their sins meet them and their family inshallah. Please say amen if you know you are supporting BuBU and you are free from sin since you were born or is it not that simple?
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
[b]In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social eve[/b]nt for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo
In a civilised world, they don't snatch ballot box

4 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by donnie(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:
buhari will be held to account for any single blood spilled by the army

Don't mind the buffoons supporting him as he digs a pit for himself. The world is watching him. He will be used as an example.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Ask him ooooooooo
Roodez:
Must people snatch ballot box
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by contigiency(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:
buhari will be held to account for any single blood spilled by the army

Onye akuko, koo anam e ge nti. The order is simple, cast your vote, allow others to cast theirs peacefully, so that the votes will count. You don't win by snatching ballot boxes and feel that the people have willingly elected you.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by atiku4President(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2019
bcashy:

Go there on Saturday and snatch ballot box, let them shoot you, we will make Buhari accountable for your life! grin grin grin grin grin Mumu
Whether you snatch ballot box or not stray bullet is waiting for you this Saturday. All you supporters of demon Buhari are worse than him. In no distant time, his herdamen will visit your family.
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2019
It is you and your fellow idiots that will be saying Putin is mad for calling Africa grave yard.. SMH for you all

ItsMeAboki:
Go on Buratai, show them pepper; if you are not a ballot box snatcher or rigger, you have nothing to fear.

When fighting corruption in a corrupt system you do not have to follow due process - just do it, shikenan.

PDP and their blodas, the wailers, are only crying because their rigging plans have been busted.

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
The most foolish and stupid comment I have ever read on Nairaland
Kailalomo:
Heavenly Father all dos supporting jungle justice and supporting the order our Nigeria president gave to the military Father let all punishment they deserve for their sins meet them and their family inshallah. Please say amen if you know you are supporting BuBU and you are free from sin since you were born or is it not that simple?

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by atiku4President(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
contigiency:

Onye akuko, koo anam e ge nti. The order is simple, cast your vote, allow others to cast theirs peacefully, so that the votes will count. You don't win by snatching ballot boxes and feel that the people have willingly elected you.
Hope you will experience jungle justice soon. Nobody is supppetingbsnatching ballot boxes but the law is there to take care of those who do that. But for those of you who support jungle justice, may it be your case this year
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by wincolove2018(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
In a civilised country, the Army is not used in conducting elections or any social event for that is not their traditional role nor then It constitutional role

In a civilised country, any killing, no matter who it may be or the circumstance, must be investigated and a report made

In a civilised country, the rule of law is supreme

When a President tacitly encourages the armed forces to commit human rights abuse and extra-judicial killings, that when you know the country is worse than a zoo

Long story..... on Saturday try snatch ballot box
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by atiku4President(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
luluosas:

This one pain am. You must experience jungle justice this year . You won't escape it cos you support it. Whatever u sow u shall reap
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2019
In a civilize world they don't order shoot at sight for case that is bailable offence. If the security is tight I bet nobody will snatch any ballot box. Meaning snatching of ballot box shows that our security can't even secure the inec officials enough and their materials. God open the brain of this men and women supporting buhari #smh

yemaldo:

In a civilised world, they don't snatch ballot box
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by Kailalomo(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Foolish to only foolish people and stupid to only stupid people.. May God give you wisdom to understand that you are so very stupid

luluosas:
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Back to sender in Jesus name. Amen
atiku4President:

This one pain am. You must experience jungle justice this year . You won't escape it cos you support it. Whatever u sow u shall reap
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Ojoji:
Thanks God boko boys are waiting for you guys in borno. You army run from terrorists and your moral was quickly boosted when you heard shoot at sight. Who knows who will be the next victim.

You are surely a political thug and ballot box snatcher because you are so pained.!!!
Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by akdjr(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
This one go pain PDP wella.

1 Like

Re: We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2019
I forgive your stupidity and foolishness
Kailalomo:
Foolish to only foolish people and stupid to only stupid people.. May God give you wisdom to understand that you are so very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Children's Day (Photo) / Timeline Of Ikom Bridge In Cross River State (Pictures) / Corruption: UK Police Arrive Nigeria Over Prosecution Of Ex Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.