Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,054 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ (6396 Views)

HELP!! Is My Girlfriend In A Incest Relationship? (18+) / Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Dafuq....i no sabi talk again grin
Lol. You are not serious
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
LightQueen:
Lol. You are not serious
Alright...anything 9 to 10,I will be free
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright...anything 9 to 10,I will be free
Cool smiley
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nna this topic issa risky one. All i need is a female with brains...sex is all over the place
sex is sweeter but sweeter with d one u truly love

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Some people should be single for life. Bring your shît to my face and wait submission.

Jaks the blogger, this your blog is offensive. You said a woman should have sex a day after child bearing because her belongs to her husband, Jaks have you seen a woman in labour and doing delivery? If I'm your fiancée, I'll break up with you for saying that.
u make me feel pains oyin u got me mad I wanted to tell bad word but DAT I respect u. why did u wish I remain single for life.
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
You will be surprised that he does not even have muscles to lay hands on a woman but likes to a abuse the word `beat' cheesy grin
I will keep ignoring u
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Oyindidi(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
jakandeola:
u make me feel pains oyin u got me mad I wanted to tell bad word but DAT I respect u. why did u wish I remain single for life.
Jaks the blogger don't be angry, I'm sorry
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Isce(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
The fight in the world today we leave in is between light and darkness. God had set a standard for marriage which ranks a woman under the man "Num. 30" read to end. However placing the man in a more difficult role as loving the woman as Christ had love the Church. These principles are held by those who has trusted, and believed God for a successful marriage life and union, however their are law such as gender equality and government law backing women right and so on operation in the western world that has gain prominence even to our country today. So know today what the Devil want is to deal God's word from our heart, making us forget God, His laws and principles. They may look good to you women but know its source and its consequences in the world we leave today. Devils gift are not free they are to lead a man to its spiritual death.
God bless you all and plants his words in your heart. Amen
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Isce(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
The fight in the world we live in today is between light and darkness. God had set a standard for marriage which ranks a woman under the man "Num. 30" read to end. However placing the man in a more difficult role as loving the woman as Christ had love the Church. These principles are held by those who trust, and believe God for a successful marriage life and union, however their are law such as gender equality and government law backing women right and so on operation in the western world set by Satanic institutions and body like the UN, and the like that has gain prominence even to our country today. So know today that what the Devil wants, is to steal God's word from our heart, making us forget God, His laws and principles. They may look good to you women but know its source and its consequences in the world we leave today. Devils gift are not free they are to lead a man to its spiritual death.
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Jaks the blogger don't be angry, I'm sorry
I forgive u dear friend
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Isce:
The fight in the world we live in today is between light and darkness. God had set a standard for marriage which ranks a woman under the man "Num. 30" read to end. However placing the man in a more difficult role as loving the woman as Christ had love the Church. These principles are held by those who trust, and believe God for a successful marriage life and union, however their are law such as gender equality and government law backing women right and so on operation in the western world set by Satanic institutions and body like the UN, and the like that has gain prominence even to our country today. So know today that what the Devil wants, is to steal God's word from our heart, making us forget God, His laws and principles. They may look good to you women but know its source and its consequences in the world we leave today. Devils gift are not free they are to lead a man to its spiritual death.
God bless u boss
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05am On Feb 21, 2019
ImaIma1:
That "submit" scripture has been abused. The funny thing is that the Bible actually say both of them should submit to each other.

Really? Direct me to the bible verse, please.
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

I don't think I understand all these! beat? slap? who?
marry me and try rubbish den u will know who. disrespect my mum den u will know who deny me ur body den you will know who
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by ImaIma1(f): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? Direct me to the bible verse, please.

Ephesians 5:21...the one just before the submit scripture that we all read.
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Ephesians 5:21...the one just before the submit scripture that we all read.
imalma good morning mama. how is d family. wat do u have to say about what isce post.
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by hesilo(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2019
You when your brain dey tell you well, put it well, Iti!!! sad sad
Oyindidi:
You brain no tell you say na 'because she belongs to her husband'
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by ImaIma1(f): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
jakandeola:
imalma good morning mama. how is d family. wat do u have to say about what isce post.

What post?
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by badadvice(f): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2019
jakandeola:
I wish to attack u funmi but am not in d mood. I need to stop chatting with small small girls still struggle in university. grow up finish school get a man den we talk. am bad in English yet successful in life.

#word!!
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Oyindidi(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2019
hesilo:
You when your brain dey tell you well, put it well, Iti!!! sad sad
Kids go dey quote person anyhow. You no get past jamb question papers to read?
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2019
jakandeola:
marry me and try rubbish den u will know who. disrespect my mum den u will know who deny me ur body den you will know who

God forbid I get married to woman beater and breast suckling mumu like you! God forbid!
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

God forbid I get married to woman beater and breast suckling mumu like you! God forbid!
Jaks is a lover not a woman beater
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by hesilo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
ADULTS LIKE YOU WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR NAIRALAND. YOUR MATE DEY WORK FOR BANK, OILCOMPANY, BUSY CHASING DREAMS YOUR OWN NA TO COME NAIRALAND DEY CREATE AND FOLLOW MUMU TOPIC, DEY WASTE PRECIOUS TIME. SMALL SENSE YOU NO FIT GET NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY DEY PERMANENTLY USELESS...NO GO LOOK FOR JOB DEY WASTE YOUR LIFE FOR NAIRALAND UNTIL YOU LAZY ASS GO SHRINK EZI!!
Oyindidi:
Kids go dey quote person anyhow. You no get past jamb question papers to read?
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Oyindidi(f): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
hesilo:
ADULTS LIKE YOU WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR NAIRALAND. YOUR MATE DEY WORK FOR BANK, OILCOMPANY, BUSY CHASING DREAMS YOUR OWN NA TO COME NAIRALAND DEY CREATE AND FOLLOW MUMU TOPIC, DEY WASTE PRECIOUS TIME. SMALL SENSE YOU NO FIT GET NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY DEY PERMANENTLY USELESS...NO GO LOOK FOR JOB DEY WASTE YOUR LIFE FOR NAIRALAND UNTIL YOU LAZY ASS GO SHRINK EZI!!
I employ unlike you wey dey still beg for money
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by hesilo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
FOR YOUR MIND YOU ARE EMPLOYED O... cheesy grin
Oyindidi:
I employ unlike you wey dey still beg for money
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

wat bad in sucking my woman breast animal like u uare still in pains of luv until u learn to submit u will be single foreva
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
badadvice:

#word!!
tnx boss
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
jakandeola:
wat bad in sucking my woman breast animal like u uare still in pains of luv until u learn to submit u will be single foreva

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.... Mumu!
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Jayjoycey: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmmn
jakandeola:
I am a slave to my woman and my woman is a slave to me DAT why we both were chain wich is d ring all religion say u must submit to each other. her body belongs to me and she dare not deny me DAT cos I got DAT rite wen I pay her bride price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.... Mumu!
u are animal may god purnish u u get luck is election day I Neva got ur time. useless pig
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2019
tongue tongue
jakandeola:
u are animal may god purnish u u get luck is election day I Neva got ur time. useless pig

grin , I could see your life from your messages, no wonder your life has no punctuation marks, "got my time" hahahahahaha got indeed! Continue to bark! Useless bitch! that is whom you are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

non / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) / Séxtape : Video Of Workers Having Séx In Bakery Store Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.