Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election (46998 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by ZAWs: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nsikak Nseyen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6p8mZVyVpQ

Popular Malaysian pastor, Dr Jonathan David, has revealed winner of the 2019 presidential election.

The cleric, who made the revelation in a viral video, prophesied victory for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, God told him that Nigeria is on the path of righteousness and will not return to corruption

Pastor David also predicted that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, will serve for four or five more terms, by which time, Nigeria would have been a force to reckon with globally.

He said, “With what God is doing in Nigeria, it will become the food basket to provide resources, it is going to replenish the land and their money will change nations, their money will rebuild cities, with the resources that they have and the people that they have, God will begin to use them as a model nation,” he said in a YouTube video.

“Moving them out of corruption into righteousness, moving them from a place of poverty to a place of wealth, moving them back on the ladders of promotion because righteousness will strike at the heart of every corruption and the world of the enemy is going to cease. I see Nigeria rising, this is a new day in Nigeria, this is a new day and new hour, no more turning back.

“It is not just one term, God is going to extend the term, he is going to push it again and again and again. Righteousness will be the order of the day, the one coming after General Buhari is taking his Presidency to the next level and the next one coming and the next one coming in, God says there are four or five terms.

“God is going to give for or five terms into Nigeria, so that Nigeria will completely turn around. Not just for this general alone, not for this present President alone, there will be another four or five more, they will continue to bring reformation across the earth, they will continue to bring transformation, so that Nigeria will not just rise for a short moment and become like a shooting star and then disappear out of context, God is saying I’m going to build an enduring house in Nigeria.

“He is going to remove the powers of death, corruption and corrupt men are no longer going to work on the soil. God touched the soil and he says it’s fertile, he touched the soil and he says it is holy because he is coming down by the power of the spirit.

“He is going to bring about new change because he is going to give hope back to Nigeria. He is going to give hope to Africa, if Nigeria can change, the whole of Africa can change. God is saying this is the message I am going to send to the whole of Africa and turn things around in a powerful way.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/18/2019-presidency-popular-malaysian-pastor-predicts-winner-nigerias-presidential-election-video/amp/

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by ZAWs: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Even in Malaysia!
Meanwhile, #SnatchAtYourOwnRisk

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by nofuckz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
bike park here stop!!! smell like frontpage material. "dis wan nor b political pastor, na correct mano-gurd nor b CAN" zombie. [quote author=ubongokon post=75873240]obvious truth thieves won't accept [quote author=danot1030 post=75873315]Even the Malaysia pastor sees clearly from God that Buhari is anointed to rule till 2023 [quote author=Caseless post=75873331]Better pastor wey de see.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Chiemerie8(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Is that what Oshiomole told you to tell us?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by SarkinYarki: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Obviously a fraudster

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by ubongokon(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
obvious truth thieves won't accept

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by daddytime(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
The television head should start charity at home by leading his country's emergency and search team down to where the wreckage of the missing Malaysian airliner can be found.

Nonsense and igregent..

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by danot1030: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Even the Malaysia pastor sees clearly from God that Buhari is anointed to rule till 2023

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Caseless: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Better pastor wey de see.

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Haniel18: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
What I knw is dat my God is nt an author of confusion. Some prophet said Atiku some Buhari and they are all calling God name. Which one should we believe nw

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by ruffhandu: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hahahahahaha. Dream to me is a result of your thoughts and imaginations during your active periods. If the dream comes in sync with your strongest and active thoughts, you start feeling heaven has spoken to you. Does this man actually know what will happen to Nigeria if we continue in this path? I am so sure he doesn't. Sometimes I feel for the creator. Even people whom He is telling "repent from your evil ways" will say He spoken to them. Well, He actually did, but not to give any message to any other person, but just to repent from evil.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Funny pastor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by RoyalUc(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
“He is going to bring about new change because he is going to give hope back to Nigeria. He is going to give hope to Africa, if Nigeria can change, the whole of Africa can change."

I agree...

This seems to agree with most prophesies about Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by eneojoedu(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
leave the man jor, let him come and go round Nigeria, interact with the masses, enter benue, Jos, Kaduna etc ask about herdsmen. he will start atikulating obidiently. if you are claiming integrity and atiku financially supported your election in 2015, you endorsed gandollar. tinubu, oshiomole, amaechi are championing your re election,(show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.... birds of the same feathers flock together). your son has 100million to buy ''okada'' and you the father no get half that amount to buy form. who is decieving who?? if e like let monkeys and baboons be socked in blood, someone is going back to daura.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by infogenius(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Another gist
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Ganduri: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
This BMC crew are simply shameless,this is a video done in 2015. All he talked about is a new nigeria, that God will give Nigeria good governance for 3terms, He said after Buhari, the next man and the next and the next. Not a word was said about Buhari wining elections. He simolyvsaid after Buhari. Pls guys go and watch, From all i can comprehend this pastor was even refering to Atiku. Atiku will be.better than Buhari, and subsequently other 2 Presidents that will come after Atiku. BMC guys should just stop the lies.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
We heard more in 2015, Nigeria has passed this level of brainwash.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by keryj(f): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari will win not because all those trash he wrote up there but Simply because he played his political cards well. That's all you need in naija.

Buhari I believe will win but Atiku have my vote

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by KunleyY19(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hmm...
They are seeing the next level already.
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by emaxjey(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Imagine.. On the part of righteousnessafter Ganduje was caught live on camera and nothing has been done.. Except for Buhari to say that " I don't know the technology used in making those videos "..You zombies saying Atiku is corrupt bla bla..just show me a video on how he is collecting bribe.. If not remain silent forever.!!

Buhari is not fighting corruption but oppositions..
Like to vote in Atiku
Share to vote out Buhari

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by sammyj: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm. Some people from the other side will kill for this prediction not to come to past!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Indispensable85(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Ganduri:
This BMC crew are simply shameless,this is a video done in 2015. All he talked about is a new nigeria. not a word was said about Buhari. pls guys go thee and watch, From all i can comorehend this pastor was even refering to Atiku. Atiku is not the chosen one, but he will make way for the chosen one that will fix Nigeria. BMC guys should just stop the lies.

You've got a serious comprehension problem.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by slivertongue: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2019
which God told him?
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by olagbola45(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2019
keryj:
Buhari will win not because all those trash he wrote up there but Simply because he played his political cards well. That's all you need in naija.

Buhari I believe will win but Atiku have my vote

My love y can't u kuku vote for buhari wen u believe he will win y wasting ur vote for a know thief

I love you pls do buhari right darling

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by nairalandankrah: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2019
I dont blame the man
A Buharist must have given him that suff that turns Apc members into Zombies

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigeria Immigration should grant this man Nigerian citizenship so he can also enjoy the good governance of Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Friend01(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2019
As much as I don't personally believe in prophesies, I pray what he has said comes true.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by MartinCorridon: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Obviously a fraudster

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by pchukwudi: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Nowhere in the video was Buhari or APC mentioned. The man did not say anything about terms. Not sure where the OP got his prediction from. cheesy

MajorJeffery:
Nigeria Immigration should grant this man Nigerian citizenship so he can also enjoy the good governance of Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by Ibramamahi(m): 2:52am On Feb 19, 2019
People can formulate thing. If i didn't watch I will have commented trash. No Where in the video did the pastor mentioned Buhari, APC nd number of terms

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by criminalmindz: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2019
bmc really working hard before Saturday. Aisha please come and share jollof rice
Re: Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election by buhariguy(m): 4:14am On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Obviously a fraudster
what makes you ever think that thief atiku can defeat buhari?
without these Malaysia pastor, just tell me in your sincere mind which State thief atiku can win in the entire 19 State of north and which State can he win in SW,
that is already 25 State plus edo and akwa ibom from SS.
from that, you can easily judge without biased or be sentimental.
you can see we don't need a prophet to tell us.
but the Malaysia prophet is right, GOD want to take us through the path of righteousness, not back to CORRUPTION.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Ancient Ethiopian Churches Carved Out Of Rocks (photos) / Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.