Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (29609 Views)

101 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes That WILL Inspire You / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / ''robert Kiyosaki'' And The Road To 'forbes',how Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by akinalabi(m): 12:27am On Apr 24, 2007
Robert Kiyosaki Is A Fraud?

Hi,

In the last few years John T. Reed caused a storm
worldwide by labelling the best selling authour of Rich
Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki a fraud.

He claims that the Rich Dad Poor Dad story is fake and
also that Robert is a not a property guru and super
investor he claims he is. He even presented some facts.

If you know me well, you'll know that I'm a big fan of
Robert Kiyosaki.

What do you think? Cheers, Akin
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Ndipe(m): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2007
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by egoldman(m): 4:14am On Apr 24, 2007
Oprah should do an episode on him , but ooh, i forgor he isn't from Nigeria angry angry
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Ndipe(m): 4:59am On Apr 24, 2007
LOL@egoldman.

@Akinlabi, sorry I dont know much about Kiboyashi to offer any opinion about him. All what I know about investments is investing long term, like in mutual funds, as well as buying low, selling high, when it comes to stocks.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Loads: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2007
He is definately real. In America of today you can't get away with that sort of lie. He didn't make his money form books you know. That guy is just seeking attention it happens in US all that time. I went to one of his seminars about 4 yrs ago (cost me £500) and was worth evey penny I paid. This guy speaks with passion and you can physically feel the energy transfering to you when you listen to him. He is an admiration a modern day educationist. I for one have gained a lot from him real or fake (it don matter to me). If that guy continues calling him fake he could be sued for libel.

Of course most of rich Dad's education was not invented by him but he has written it in his own word to make any tom, dick and harry understand it. Rich Dad must have learnt it from somewhere for him to pass it to Mike and Robert.

Financial education is the most important part of education (but know one teaches us the conventional way). This guy is trying and if I know him well he will continue to try.

5 Likes

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by dollyp1cute(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2007
@loads do you have facts to back up the fact that he is not real. Just because you attended a good seminar and paid $500 does not make him real. Any one can give a passionate sermon especially @$500 per delegate?!

I can't substantiate the story but i have got 2 of his books and after reading back to back, i found that he is not really saying anything new, infact my mother has been teaching me the same thins since I was young but of course it took buying of the book for me to realise (just typical). I did not particularly like the fact that one book refers to the next and games e.t.c that is why i have stopped following his product.

Bottom line of his teaching property makes you money, business makes you money duh! enough people know that but most are like me they take their parent's lesson for granted and pay $$$$ to learn a basic princiople.

IF HE THE STORY IS NOT REAL I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED, INFACT I AM ALMOST CERTAIN SOME ELEMENTS OF IT WAS GROSSLY EXAGGERATED, HOW DO I KNOW? GUT FEELING

1 Like

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by akinalabi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2007
My position is "Who cares?"

I've learnt quite a lot from Robert Kiyosaki
so I can't really be bothered whether the
stories are fake or not.

I'm really dissapointed in John Reed. A highly
successful man himself, I wonder why he
stooped so low to do this.

Imagine! He was even comparing his private
life with that of Robert.

Says he's got a great family and Robert once
divorced and remarried with no kids.

That's gone too far.

I'm still with Robert on this.

Whether he's made millions before the books
or not, I will doff my hat for anyone that can
sell 26 million copies of his books be it fiction
or non fiction.

dollyp1, refering to his other books and products
is smart marketing to me.

The biggest profit in business does not lie in the
initial sale you make. It's what you manke in the
backend from your existing customers that brings
in the money.

Robert is a smart marketer. Another reason why
I admire him.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=

2 Likes

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Loads: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2007
Dolly,

The issue with me is not tha fact that he is real or not. I leanrt a great deal from him. Its not every one that have a mother or parents like yours that will teach then financial knowledge. I learnt on my own and Kiyosaki was one of my greatest educators.

You are right, some of his books are repetitive but don't forget he also wants to sell books. He is a business man thats all. He will not hold your hands, you will make your decissions on your own.

Trust me not many people can give a lecture like Kiyosaki. I have been to tons and tons of lectures and seminars there is a great difference with being lectured by a lecturer (someone that does not practice what they preach) and being lecturered by a doer. A great difference.

Have you played his games? Its very educative, very good indeed.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by dollyp1cute(f): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2007
Don't get me wrong o, I do think he has done well for himself. Infact I have 2 of his books on my shelf gathering dust at the moment and it is good for some people.

Godman you nailed he is a marketer. Envisioning him (never met him before) he reminds me of the different motivational speakers that comes to all those MLM business conferences and I have attended a few who hype you up and make you feel good and you start dreaming of money.

@loads - I have not played the games and I do not intend to play them, I am busy in the [b]real world [/b]trying to make my billions and retire by 40.

My beef with Kiyosaki and his products is the fact that most folks will get hung up on reading books, attending seminars and playing the games that they will not go out and do something.

I am very pragmatic and don't like endless seminar, my quest is show me and let me go and do it. So when the guy is refrring to vol 1 asnd vol 2 and games 1, 3 and 4, i am thinking "you must think i am a sucker".

I have friends who have paid thousands in how to invest in property and how to buy shares when all they need is to read thread like this, ask a few questions surf the net and pronto.

Food for thought how many of Robert Kiyosaki's books did Richard branson, Warrent Buffet, Bill Gates or Mittal read , not a line.

They just went out and did it

Like the chinese proverb "Experience is the best teacher" not vol 1, vol 2 or games and 1 and 2.

1 Like

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Chionyins(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
@all,
I have read but one of his books. I have learnt alot from his books personally. And i thot myself as i read the third one that its not probably real, now it does not matter if its real, i learnt alot about. things you read in the conventional economic books but never really get the lesson but with his books i get the lesson and its applicable thats the bottom line for me. if its works!!! the books been repetitive is even why i like it i learnt the lesson well then its worth the money !!!!becos its by repetitions we learn. He didnt write it for a charitable cause i guess.
I am teaching my family the lessons i learnt so that they dont have to BUY the books LOL, and the effect is tremendous in less than 6 months. I can bet Reed has made some money from all that about ROBEET K.

@ loads,
How was it that is the seminar??I hope i can go for one , i am not in the states!! I for no mind some tips o!!!And the games i havent either guess its equally very stimulating.
cheers
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by vikiviko(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2007
Rich dad poor dad is a most read for every aspiring sucessful person.
The book is full of investment, money and property indices good enough to change one's dreams.
How to spend your money, your savings, income,
How to build your capital base
Assests
Bank.
Self Employment
Its a good book,
I will read it today again so i can draw out more lines absout the book.
For the author i no less absout him
Definitely a wonderful writer
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Chionyins(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2007
@dolly,
I think i understand your stance. My suggestion is What u dont know is more than you , literally thats one lesson my mum always drums into my ears. For some its brilliant and for some its not. So i always advie READ EVERYTHING becos u can only be what u know but ubecome waht u do eventually , so your advice about DOJNG THINGS IS THE ONLY WAY ONE CAN REACH WHEREEVER one wants to go. Bill gates etc probably didnt read ROBEET K. but how are u sure they didnt read something that inspired them.I ahve not read their autobios though!!!
Anyway my adviceis whatever one wantds to buy a book , ASK SOMEONE THATS HAS READ IT AND THE POSSIBLE LESSONS ONE CAN LEARN FROM IT, my first educative books as teenager were agatha christies books , i collect them now!!!!so it depends on one !!!!!!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Loads: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2007
Dolly,
its not everybody that has the natural entreprenuer skills of the people you mentioned. Some people will read books and still do nothing at the same time you will show some people and they still do nothing. It upto you to decide when your financial education is ok for you to start. You have to keep educating yourself constantly to keep up with the world. As long as peole keep buying his book new ones will continue to show up. Believe me sis I played the game and I also PLAY THE GAME real life. People that know me will tell you. I play a real life monpoly game BIG TIME. To me business is just a game, its that simple.
Every business man has someone that inspires him, speak to Mr Branson, Mr Gates they will tell you who their mentor is. Anyway Dolly everyone has a right to their opinion, that is your and I respect it.

Chionyins,
I attended his seminar in London not US. The cost of that seminar alone as earned me thousands in my daily dealings.

1 Like

Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Chionyins(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
@loads,
ok thot u were in the states. I didnt know he has seminars in london. I have only checked his website once. I go appreciate the tips well that would be later cheers
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by K2: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2007
Most of the big names that you hear of today that are successful business owners like Gates, Buffett, Branson etc have read one book or the other that inspire them in addition to their raw talent. Someone said they didn't specifically read Kiyosaki's book to be rich, duh, Some of them like Buffett are older than Kiyosaki and some are the same age. Even Kiyosaki referred to some books he read as well.
While I'm not a big fan of seminar trotting and just buying books for the hell of it, striking a balance in learning and doing I've found to be quite productive. You could be busy [b]"doing"[/b]all you want and at the end of the day the output wouldn't worth the effort. Just like great minds in the past have said, we stand on the shoulders of the great so that we could see further. Why try to reinvent the wheel or make costly mistakes when it could've been avoided?
Regarding Robert Reed or whatever his name is, I've known about him for a while. I think he's got some bolts missing up there. He always criticizes everyone in order to appear as the best. Such people I tend not to take seriously.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by cheexy: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2007
Robert Kiyosaki is one of the best. From Rich Dad Poor Dad to Cash flow quadrant to Guide to investing. All his books are really inspiring and i wouldn't have started thinking the way i do now if not because of him. The books he reffered to are also marvellous. So even if it turns out that the real Robert Kiyosaki is not who he claims to be, it doesn't matter cos in the end, he has affected the lives of many people and to me, that is all that matters.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by segedoo(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2007
Na wa o!

I saw the John Reed article online about 3 years ago and i read every inch of it. For me, i have a balanced view of the whole issue.
I try to avoid all extremes in my quest for more WISDOM.

The point is robert kiyosaki is successful, john reed is successful. they both made it in different ways. Good for them.

if RK is a charlattan, what the heck?

People have learnt from him and he is a bestseller and he claims to be financially free and he has just co -authored a book with "The Donald" Trump.

see it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Why-We-Want-You-Rich/dp/1933914025
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by segedoo(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2007
see RK's reply to JT Reed's accusation here:
http://www.mastermindforum.com/kiyosakiresponsetoreed.htm
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by SLEEKCHIC2(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ everyone ,      i think john reed's accusations are more personal than analytical. He's simply using his personal grudge to sell his book. If he were criticising the contents of RDPD, then it would have made more sense, but rather, he's  criticising the author and the originality of the story.  That to me is shallow and does not hold much water.

@ dolly, i'm glad you have a wonderful mum who knows a lot about financial freedom. You have to understand that there are several people around the world who may not have mums' as knowledgable as yours. For such peoples' sakes , i 'm glad there's Robert Kiyosaki. Fiction or not, the book is good.

You made  some  points i'ld like all to note
infact my mother has been teaching me the same thins since I was young but of course it took buying of the book for me to realise (just typical).

I'm glad it took his  book to make you realise that your mum was making sense. For that reason alone, i'll say the book made an impact in your life.

Bottom line of his teaching property makes you money, business makes you money duh! enough people know that but most are like me they take their parent's lesson for granted and pay $$$$ to learn a basic princiople.

People may know what makes money, but they dont know how to make money. Its not only about the bottom line, but  how to get the bottomline. People want to make money, but they don't know how. That's what the book teaches. "THE HOW"

My beef with Kiyosaki and his products is the fact that most folks will get hung up on reading books, attending seminars and playing the games that they will not go out and do something.
I am very pragmatic and don't like endless seminar, my quest is show me and let me go and do it.

The fact that people read his books and don't appy it is no fault of his, is it? So what's the real beef? Some actually attend those endless seminars and  do it.  Lets look at the positive side of it.

I have friends who have paid thousands in how to invest in property and how to buy shares when all they need is to read thread like this, ask a few questions surf the net and pronto.

I have learnt that some people do not appreciate what is given to them free and would rather pay to hear the same things they've heard all their life. For such people there Robert Kiyosaki and his books. Some of us read the book long before we knew how to surf the net so we learnt one or two things early in life. Some of us,  like you, no matter how our parents teach us, or how many things we read on the thread, we won't learn till we spend our $$$$ on the endless seminars and books(that end  up on our shelves gathering dust).

For me, its not whether Robert Kiyosaki is a fraud or not.  Rather, the question is has he made any positive impact on any life? He has impacted mine, and for that i'm grateful. Whether its by reminding me of what my parents have been drumming into my ears or by teaching me what i never knew. He made a big impact. I made my first investment while reading his book and i have not turned back since then. I've thought people what i learnt and its helping them.

He may be the devil, but lets try to see the positive part. He helped me and for that i'm grateful. Nothing personal Dolly wink
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by cheexy: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2007
@SLEEK_CHIC
Tell them sister! You couldn't be more correct!
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by deejay1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2007
ooooh I don't actually see anything wrong with his books and T Reed is just a Arrow that needs public attention.my point is that if the stories about robert, mike and rich dad wasn't true, wat the hell is his own biz abt that. to mi all i need i reading such a wonderfull book is me gettin wat the book is tryin 2 pass across to mi and apply my wisdom to put wat have leant from the book into action, not mi thinking or criticising him for where he got his story from bcoz i dont think they are true.
did T Reed knows anything abt Robert b4 he wrote his books an d have his companyies?
and I can see there is someone saying things about his seminars-endless seminars and folks get hung up by reading books common grow uppppppp no one forced u to come down to his seminar(s) and no one forved u to read his books. its 4 ur GOOD if u get knackered there is always a door/way out of the seminar hall innit? and u also said ur mum thought u thing that wat u read from his books are not new.kk. did i expect u to say ur mum didnt teach u abt investment? nah to me wat u trying 2 say is that ur mum knows somethings abt investment good 4 u but am hapi u said u learnt something from reading his books
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by dollyp1cute(f): 10:18pm On May 01, 2007
@SLEEK CHIC

So from Kiyosaki's book, How do you make money?
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Consultant(f): 5:20am On May 02, 2007
@SLEEK CHIC

So from Kiyosaki's book, How do you make money?

By spending money first on things that will earn you returns before spending money on life perks. Then when your investments start to earn an interest, you can buy those perks off your interest.

It may seem very obvious to you but how many people (including you, if I may ask) actually start working and buy shares, investment properties, money market instruments before they buy a car, rent and furnish a nice house? Or how many people build a house for rent before they build the one that they will live in? And yet, this is the simple principle expounded in this book and in the book "millionaire next door". It may suprise you to find out that common sense is not so common afterall.

You seem to think that just going out and doing something is the key to financial success. I hate to burst your bubble but if that was really the case, then everybody would be rich. At some point in time if you want to be successful, you will need to educate yourself about the world's economy and how it works. Warren Buffett didn't get rich by blindly investing in any stock that took his fancy, or taking stock tips from friends or public forums - he studied the stock market, he went to school and then he read books (I would know, I have READ about Warren Buffet). This is not to say that Rich Dad Poor Dad is an investing textbook but your general disdain for learning from others through reading is just really surprising to me.

Like the chinese proverb "Experience is the best teacher" not vol 1, vol 2 or games and 1 and 2.
By the way, the Chinese were wrong - Other people's experience is the best teacher. Ask the Chinese themselves - they got where they are today by copying American knowledge and technology.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by dollyp1cute(f): 2:15pm On May 02, 2007
T
Consultant:

It may seem very obvious to you but how many people (including you, if I may ask) actually start working and buy shares, investment properties, money market instruments before they buy a car, rent and furnish a nice house?
By God's grace I did just that and all before reading Kiyosaki's book. I started doing business at 16, infact 12  years if you count buying coconut and making coconut cookies to sell to my classmate.  My target remains to retire at 40 (i.e. not have to work).
Consultant:

It may suprise you to find out that common sense is not so common afterall. You seem to think that just going out and doing something is the key to financial success.
I agree common sense is not common.

You must believe i am a dimwit to think that I am suggesting that anyone should just go out and do anything to make their millions. My point is you can sit at home and read Robert Kiyosaki Vols 1 - 25, and play millionaire's game till kingdom come, attend all the $500 dollar seminars you like, it does not make you earn a dime. You do have to go out there and do it where you will learn from experience and 'not only your own experience'

Like I said after reading vols I and 2 my conclusion is he is not saying anything new and you have rightly agreed to that point with your opening statement.

In the end Robert Kiyosaki ain't got nothing over my mum's teachings wink, he just happened to realise like you said common sense is not common so he decided to write a book. 
I REST MY CASE
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by easimoni(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ Thethy,

no one is saying he is not real or that his advice is not valid. The gist is that he lied about having a "rich dad". It was a nice marketing ploy and he just needs to come out and say it. his was the 1st personal finance book I ever read (my unrelated "big-sis" bought it for me after my BSc) and I've been addicted since. Not knocking his teachings (at least not all of them), just saying he most likely lied about his rich dad. No one has been able to find the rich dad (Hawaii is a very small place) and RTK never spoke about him in previous books. It's simply a marketing gimmick.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by easimoni(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ mentor_man,
that the principles espoused in his book work is not the question. You may remember the author James Frey who wrote "memoirs" that turned out to be mostly falsified, he was ripped publicly by the US media and his publishers offered refunds. The lies didn't make the book any less entertaining. Well, RTK wrote "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" is a memoir style. There are serious implications in the US about writing a book and not differentiating fiction from facts. IF he came out and confessed the rich dad never existed, no one in the US would ever listen to him or ask him to speak publicly again. It would not make his book any less valuable, it would just make it a work of fiction. That distinction is very very important to writers/speakers.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by easimoni(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2007
and BTW, half the advice in his book are not practical. The only useful thing (i found) in that book ws the definition of assets. the rest have remained largely useless info. Good info but useless. He can't (won't?) even tell you how/when to pick high yield assets. He just boasts about how he's done it in the past.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by poske(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hey Guys,
From what i have seen there are some people who just enjoy arguments. And i will not devote my time to them thankyou. Please can we overlook if the story is real or fake. See if i give you my own story even folks that were hanging out with me in the early days will not believe me. Its just my story and not yours @dolly, Mr Reed e.t.c

Okay i have listened to the tape, and having leaved in and outside Nigeria, i can assure you that the concept of what is called the rat race is a real disease. As of today the only person that has clearly put the cure into a book is Robert.K in the contest of his rich dad , it was someone who did not have to work but employed people. And so grew his business, he did not have to be a millionaire in his life time but left something his kids could turn into millions.

Anyway let me shed more light, on the situation of the "ratrace" and Nigeria, as companies keep on growing (as we can see in the NSE) they will eventually need more workers, these are the people who will or their kids will eventually be caursed by the ratrace syndrome. In other not to fall into that shoe read the book and pray. I rest my case,
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by debosky(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2007
Reed poses a very strong argument that brings Kiyosaki's credibility into question

he may have some nuggets on financial success, but is by no means a guru - he claims rich dad is now fictional. so why is his book non fiction

People are gullible and are hungry for information, if you appeal to their emotions strongly enough, you will get some people hooked, who in turn get other people hooked in a domino effect.

That may well be what happened in Kiyosaki's case - some of his claims have been disproved clearly in that article. Bravo to Reed for shining light on this matter
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by Temmie10(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2007
i have met Kiyosaki before myself in a confrence in singapore and i can tel you the man is for real. Reed is jus looking for publicity. Anybody who has read that book would not even be bothered by this mr reed.

If kiyosaki made up the rich dad story, then he is a bigger genius than i thought
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by debosky(m): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2007
more like a bigger plagiarizer/scam artist than you thought

creating something in your mind and passing it off as real is called FRAUD

writers create people all the time and write about them, its not that special a quality.
Re: Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? by easimoni(m): 1:57am On Aug 01, 2007
Temmie10:

i have met Kiyosaki before myself in a confrence in singapore and i can tel you the man is for real. Reed is jus looking for publicity. Anybody who has read that book would not even be bothered by this mr reed.

If kiyosaki made up the rich dad story, then he is a bigger genius than i thought
there are lots of investment gurus who don't pretend to have "rich dads" to sell books. RTK wrote books before but until he invented rich dad, those books did not sell. He found his hook and good luck to him. But he is most likely a liar, but a liar with some good advice. but still a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Manufactures Toothpicks (Photos) / The Cost Of Establishing A Primary And Secondary School? / 3 Banks Get June 2016 Recapitalisation Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.