Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? (359 Views)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2019
please every one, i need your help.
A friend of mine who reside in Ghana wants to send some cash to me. he uses Access bank and he was told there network issue is bank nd trasction can not be done.... please is there any other way he can send me the money?

i was thinking about money gram but i don't really know if such works there or if they only receive and do not send

please you guys should help me out, thank-you
Re: Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? by DonBenny77(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2019
tell him go to ecobank and do rapid transfer but it has to be sent to an ecobank account he dosent need to have an ecobank account. Or he should go to tudu in accra the mallams there can do that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2019
thank you so much boss
Re: Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 19, 2019
DonBenny77:
tell him go to ecobank and do rapid transfer but it has to be sent to an ecobank account he dosent need to have an ecobank account. Or he should go to tudu in accra the mallams there can do that
thanks for the link up, I think the ecobank would be better since he is staying in Tema and not Accra

1 Like

Re: Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? by DonBenny77(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Mosesotu123:
thanks for the link up, I think the ecobank would be better since he is staying in Tema and not Accra
you welcome, ok
Re: Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? by PhilipGallagher(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
DonBenny77:

Please is it possible to use Rapid Transfer, to send money from one USD dom account in an African country to another USD dom account in Nigeria.
Cause it seems one can only receive money in their local currency.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News-dogara Yakubu Reelected / Buy Your Ebay Gift Card From Nobleex / How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.