Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! (5788 Views)

Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Since Mr Buhari has decided to make the soldiers judge jury and executioners in the presidential elections ... I quit inec adhoc staff. Before APC kill me for refusing to let then rig

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 4:51am On Feb 19, 2019
As Mr Buhari has decided to suspend the electoral act

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 4:51am On Feb 19, 2019
And replace it with the martial law

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2019
!
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Born2Breed(f): 4:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Their plan is to intimidate and scare good people. Don't quit now!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by buhariguy(m): 4:58am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Since Mr Buhari has decided to make the soldiers judge jury and executioners in the presidential elections ... I quit inec adhoc staff. Before APC kill me for refusing to let then rig
only intended criminals are afraid,
that means you plan to snatch ballot box.

buhari remain the best for nigeria.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 4:59am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

Buhari is a criminal

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 5:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
Hehehe my life is more important than to allow that miscreant of a president called buhari to end it for me!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by buhariguy(m): 5:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
did i hear you say good people?
the message is for criminal like you and op.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by buhariguy(m): 5:05am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

Hehehe my life is more important than to allow that miscreant of a president called buhari to end it for me!
the message is good for criminals like you who intended to rigg the election for thief atiku.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 5:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Corpers kindly reject any adhoc staff appointment with inec. Your lives are not worth any miscreant's election

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by zeuss: 5:09am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

ZOMBIE

36 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by helinues: 5:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Ballot snatchers are not going to have it easy on Saturday.

To before warned is to before armed

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Born2Breed(f): 5:16am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:
did i hear you say good people?
the message is for criminal like you and op.

Your dullard made a blunder and you are here taking side. Are you this f00lish?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by helinues: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

I hope a stray bullet kills your mother on that day!

Mod will respond to you not me..

5 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by kasheemawo(m): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Snatch ballot box and die, period!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Ojoji(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=buhariguy post=75877734]the message is good for criminals like you who intended to rigg the election for thief atiku. [/quote
Don't you know innocent people will be caught in cross fire? Ballot snatchers come with fortification to defend themselves but the people are in danger of stray bullets.

1 Like

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by buhariguy(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

Your dullard made a blunder and you are here taking side. Are you this f00lish?
to deal with criminals is now a blunder.
thief atiku is ballot box snatchers..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Helinue so you logged in with deomelo

5 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by allthingsgood: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
CityNGR:
[/s]

Byebye nobody will miss u. Nigeria is greater than u. Besides na u go apply for adhoc staff, nobody begged u before grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Byebye nobody will miss u. Nigeria is greater than u. Besides na u go apply for adhoc staff, nobody begged u before grin
Na your plan now

7 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Born2Breed(f): 5:39am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:
to deal with criminals is now a blunder.
thief atiku is ballot box snatchers..

I don't blame you. Your parents and teacher did a poor job on your upbringing and education.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by deomelo: 5:40am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

lmao...

PMB don scare this crooked loser..

God Bless PMB

grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by dhuthraki: 5:41am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
We know you very well on this forum. You are just a useless wailer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by haffaze777(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

Buhari is a criminal

If you try to snatch ballot box be rest assure that our gallant soldier will shoot you in the head,be warned grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by dhuthraki: 5:43am On Feb 19, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Don't be deceived, that guy is a known foolish wailer on this forum.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by CityNGR: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2019
See APC miscreants

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by midolian(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2019
When a wise man leaves the market, nobody notices, let alone a foolish man..

Resign pls..let someone better replace you. Your statement actually shows your mind is with the PDP.

support ballot snatching and die!

In fact, rig election and DIE!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by femi4: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
you are one of the snatchers......If you are ready to lose your life, don't quit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by nelcliff(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

Are you just returning to Nigeria from an exile trip?

Maybe let say you were imported from one of the African Country.

This is Nigeria with a Democratic Constitution and not a military regime. So we have our constitution to protect.. If it doesn't affect you today fine but it will surely affect your children children..

Say no to tyranny...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Governor Zulum Of Borno State Is Leading The War Against Terror - (video) / Sambo: Why We Need Value-Driven Education System / THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.