Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! (5779 Views)

Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

Your dullard made a blunder and you are here taking side. Are you this f00lish?

No. He is not foolish . You are. Aside corruption, another major headache of Nigeria is impunity where people do what they want knowing they will not face punishment for wrongdoing.
Buhari's words are a deterrent to those who wish to usurp the will of the people. This time there will be punishment for what went unpunished in the past under PDP. If you are not a criminal then you have nothing to fear. If you are then know orders are in place for you to be dealt with ruthlessly. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by artofseduction: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:
only intended criminals are afraid,
that means you plan to snatch ballot box.

buhari remain the best for nigeria.

Who snatches ballot Box in 2019?
Dis PMB is livn in d past.
If a ballot box is snatched INEC reschedules election dre.
D real riggers re those who rewrite result sheets.

How re Nigerians dis dumb?

When will all these illegality end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

Do I look like I care? Like I said I pray a military stray bullet kills your sister mother and benefactor in the name if shooting alleged box snatchers to death! And mind you that is my first prayer today!

Wicked soul. Go and pray now and it will rebound on you and yours because God will never help you harm the innocent. As Nigerians we should all be united to agree impunity should not be tolerated.

Dealing ruthlessly with miscreant behaviour is to the benefit of our democracy and favours the evolution of our voting system.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by KillTheZombies: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2019
May stray bullets from dumbohari's trigger-happy soldiers and police kill APC zombies and their family members at the polling units.

Ise!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by akpopaul: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Since Mr Buhari has decided to make the soldiers judge jury and executioners in the presidential elections ... I quit inec adhoc staff. Before APC kill me for refusing to let then rig
Not the best of time in Nigeria.we are not safe.the statement is too crude.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Since Mr Buhari has decided to make the soldiers judge jury and executioners in the presidential elections ... I quit inec adhoc staff. Before APC kill me for refusing to let then rig

I have personally given up on Nigeria. I never thought this day will come. When I read many people supporting the suspension of Constitution, which organically stated penalties for offences and replacing them with Presidential Marshall Law and the Masses herald it and champion it, then I have no doubts that many people will be killed that day based on that utterance.

What really did it for me, is understanding that one can no longer know the real penalties for offenses since we are no longer following a Constitution. I do not know the penalties what the penalties are for even not voting, and until we restore the Constitution and obey it based on the terms of the Constitution, I remain confused as to what this place is. I can not be a citizen of a jungle.

So, I have decided that I can no longer dream in Nigeria. My kids will never be called Nigerians, not certainly Africans. It is impossible to co-exist with animals.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by ifyalways(f): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Good for you OP. I wish other Corp members will read the handwriting on the wall and give themselves brain.

Both parties (Apshit and PDP kiss ) are battle ready and will put down anyone standing in their way.

Shebi Buhari's daughter abi son dey the same NYSC, let them use and kill their kids.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

WISE MAN spotted.

You can't toy with your life over N50,000
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by verifiablefacts: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
ballot box snatchee sported.

1 Like

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
verifiablefacts:

ballot box snatchee sported.

English that you copied, yet you copied wrongly.

1 Like

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by gobuchinny: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:
Ballot snatchers are not going to have it easy on Saturday.

To before warned is to before armed

Its actually to be forewarned is to be forearmed sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Chukwurah003: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

You are scared because you know you’re a corrupt individual.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Modphase: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
If you n your father have plans to steal the ballot for PDP death to you and all your accomplice. If I was on ground I will personally lead the assault that will end your life.
CityNGR:

1 Like

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Charmingrascal(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Obviously you have bad intentions, tell others like you to also quit.
#Snatchballotboxatyourownrisk
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by orisa37: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2019
May and Trump please intervene.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by gotnel: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
It simply means you are among the thieves struggling to take power by force.
If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, you are totally free.
Ballots boxes represent the views and the wills of the people.
Snatchers of ballots boxes are pure armed robbers and they deserve every bit of treatment they get.
Feel free to do your job if you are clean.

1 Like

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Corrinthians(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

Go through his timeline and you'd see he's an incorrigible wailers and liar. He surely isnt even an adhoc staff.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Corrinthians(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2019
haffaze777:

If you try to snatch ballot box be rest assure that our gallant soldier will shoot you in the head,be warned grin
grin grin
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Ihateyoumod: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Election will go on with or without u

2 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Advans(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
At last ballot snatchers don de resign publicly b4 election day. Baba you are just too much

2 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by aaapushpaa(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
listingtec good work
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by haffaze777(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Corrinthians:
grin grin
Those people can be irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by alphaNomega: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

Advans:
At last ballot snatchers don de resign publicly b4 election day. Baba you are just too much

gotnel:

It simply means you are among the thieves struggling to take power by force.
If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, you are totally free.
Ballots boxes represent the views and the wills of the people.
Snatchers of ballots boxes are pure armed robbers and they deserve every bit of treatment they get.
Feel free to do your job if you are clean.

femi4:
you are one of the snatchers......If you are ready to lose your life, don't quit

I am sure only criminals were afraid of the SARS menace. You people are too many to quote.

Does the law not clearly state what should happen to criminals caught trying to disrupt electoral processes? Then one man standing as your president spews bullshit and you're applauding him.

I do not blame any of you. You were never privileged to live in a sane society so you have no idea of what normal should be.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by fk001(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2019
I am an ADHOC staff presiding Officer specifically.

And I am for next level.

But will try my best to be neutral smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by gotnel: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2019
alphaNomega:

I am sure only criminals were afraid of the SARS menace. You people are too many to quote.

Does the law not clearly state what should happen to criminals caught trying to disrupt electoral processes? Then one man standing as your president spews bullshit and you're applauding him.

I do not blame any of you. You were never privileged to live in a sane society so you have no idea of what normal should be.

Please, kindly mention one sane society you have lives in.
We are totally different from any sane society you might have belongs to.
Every sane Nigerians must support this order in order to cure our electoral madness.
We will definitely get to the sane land as we all enjoyed our stays in the sane lands we have visited.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by UKBobo(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
Their grin plan is to intimidate and scare good people. Don't quit now!

grin grin. U dey crase! Bullets will fly like small bird and you expect someone to stay. If i was in Naija...I would enter my village for the whole weekend
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by buhariguy(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2019
artofseduction:

Who snatches ballot Box in 2019?
Dis PMB is livn in d past.
If a ballot box is snatched INEC reschedules election dre.
D real riggers re those who rewrite result sheets.

How re Nigerians dis dumb?

When will all these illegality end.
hahahahahaha, idiotic pigs are at it again, so if ballot boxes can not be snatch, why are the idiotic pigs afraid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Tomide007: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Corpers kindly reject any adhoc staff appointment with inec. Your lives are not worth any miscreant's election
Are corpers going to snatch ballot boxes
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Chill2: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Snatch and die. That's why we elected him. Nigerians hide under due process to scatter the polity
buhariguy:

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by nwanyionitsha: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

I worked as a presiding officer with inec once, that was my first and last. In your presence they will rig and there is nothing you can do except you want to die.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Are you a ballot box snatcher? I was expecting that your reason should be "violence may erupt if anyone is shot, so you are resigning to stay safe "
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by nwanyionitsha: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:
Ballot snatchers are not going to have it easy on Saturday.

To before warned is to before armed
This isn't about ballot snatchers but innocent Nigerians that my refuse to be intimidated.
I worked as inec presiding officer once and you stand alone when the stronger party decides to rig even in the presence of the electorates.
I reported at inec, was told to write a petition. Didnt borther going further with the case.
This happened in Benin City, Edo State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth / Appeal Court Asks Okorocha To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen / Fuel Subsidy Fraudsters Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.