Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment (35035 Views)

PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Afonja007: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

That is why Islam will always be the deadliest and the most useless religion on earth. See how you jumped into my family and quoting your useless masha allah. A dead allah. Animal. I serve A Jesus that is alive not a dead god. Animal.

And for your information as a christian family, I don't have fanatics or stubborn animals in my family like you do. You are a sure example of what your generation looks like. Cone headed animal.
you be mpama you think the person your quoting is a Muslim don't you see his name zombiekiller ,why are you angry? you want army to shoot people why not them start with your family undecided

1 Like

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Numlock: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
The truth be told democracy is way too expensive and has dragged us backward too much. Personally, I prefer a GMB to a PMB. The way he spoke yesterday about ballot box stealing I loved it. Nigerians are mostly stobborn and hard to rule with a flexible hand. Iron the hands up and see fast results. Like he said if you get two heads and you want to proove to us that your father gave birth to you, go to snatch a ballot box and we will be happy to donate to your burial.

All this kids on nairaland sef, Oga the worst democracy is better than a military regime.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Bgorgeous: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2019
This kind of action is the only reason why I voted in 2015. This is what Nigerians need
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Princedapace(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

The PMB is too handicapped by policies and rules and it is slowing us down as a nation. I want GMB under this democracy umbrella. A PMB wouldnt have done anything to a lying and corrupt CJN but a GMB did and i am happy. We are just a special breed in this country even jaimacans are learning from us. Kilode self? Our own too much as the masses.

But he can keep Tinubu to him self and give out all juicy positions to his friends and families..

Thunder scatter Buhari style of rulership..

1 Like

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Otakom87(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Since he adopted the pmb he has been soft. It's good that once in a while the general in him pops up.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by jonnayo(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
This same security men will be helping APC thugs to snatch the ballot box. PDP should be vigilant.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Tokziby: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

That is why Islam will always be the deadliest and the most useless religion on earth. See how you jumped into my family and quoting your useless masha allah. A dead allah. Animal. I serve A Jesus that is alive not a dead god. Animal.

And for your information as a christian family, I don't have fanatics or stubborn animals in my family like you do. You are a sure example of what your generation looks like. Cone headed animal.

Bro before u reply these type of people, first check their moniker, it most times tell u about their ethnicity. Secondly, take a peep at their profile and u will see everything about them. From what i gather, he's an embittered wailing wailer who newly created his profile to carry anti-apc news ahead of elections, a staunch supporter of Atiku and obituary, comes from the yeast, he is a religious bigot and not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Have you ever wondered why the black race was the last to get out of slavery?

mknigeriagreat:
The truth be told democracy is way too expensive and has dragged us backward too much. Personally, I prefer a GMB to a PMB. The way he spoke yesterday about ballot box stealing I loved it. Nigerians are mostly stobborn and hard to rule with a flexible hand. Iron the hands up and see fast results. Like he said if you get two heads and you want to proove to us that your father gave birth to you, go to snatch a ballot box and we will be happy to donate to your burial.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Kennydoc(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

The PMB is too handicapped by policies and rules and it is slowing us down as a nation. I want GMB under this democracy umbrella. A PMB wouldnt have done anything to a lying and corrupt CJN but a GMB did and i am happy. We are just a special breed in this country even jaimacans are learning from us. Kilode self? Our own too much as the masses.

And what happens after 2023 when there CANNOT be a GMB to preside over the affairs of Nigeria again, assuming he wins this year? I hope the Osinbajo whom you guys are expecting to take over from him will also be made a military general, or perhaps Nigeria will return to military rule "the same way western nations where things work all have military administrations, cos democracy doesn't work".
You APC guys are simply pathetic!
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by byteem: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

And what made the cjn corrupt.. The man is cleaner then ur entire generation could ever be....ignorance is bliss indeed. Ul see how this fades..and what makes us a special breed .. Asking for basic good governance..
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by mushystuff: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Acidosis(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

The only thing limiting his performance is the lower than valuable IQ and the lack of mental capacity to process governance and economic issues. Even Buhari won't be this ignorant to blame his inefficiencies on rules and policies. Rules and policies are here to stay. Same policies guide private establishments and they are doing just fine.

Supporters of tyranny and corrupt tyrants. We are not in a banana republic. Nigeria is not a one man business, we are all stakeholders in the Nigerian business.

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by 4ckTOTO: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2019
zicoraads:

Ashawo-ites are always known by their comments.

Boss. grin cheesy
Lol na true na. My gf go fear to try this kain nonsense. Women do nonsense only want you don't arrange their brain with your preek
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by mikelis135: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

This is apt, years ago before I knew who buhari was, I wished for a military man in democracy because we were told that there was order then, but tyranny spoiled it. I want the best of both worlds. Honesty and strict rule of law of the military and the freewill of democracy
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by mushystuff: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Caseless:
We prefer that "G" part of his name. The opposition is taking his soft approach as cowardice. You need to hit them below belt.

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by mknigeriagreat: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Tokziby:

Bro before u reply these type of people, first check their moniker, it most times tell u about their ethnicity. Secondly, take a peep at their profile and u will see everything about them. From what i gather, he's an embittered wailing wailer who newly created his profile to carry anti-apc news ahead of elections, a staunch supporter of Atiku and obituary, comes from the yeast, he is a religious bigot and not a Muslim.

Thanks for the input. Will do next time. I won't generalize again and apology to the innocent ones out there.

1 Like

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Isoduwa(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Two Mocking bird �
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by fokusmind: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2019
A good leader must be firm and ruthless to the lawless and evil doers to protect law abiding citizens. GMB/PMB all the way. That is the whole essence of governance.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by maestroferdi: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Scarcitato:
Yinmu, is dis wat u called mocking?

The solution to the threat is very simple. Respect yourself and desist from snatching ballot boxes, and you should be just fine. Army man is not going to shoot you for casting your vote.

Thanks.

Abi.. why should I be afraid when I am not planning to snatch ballot boxes.

Sinner runneth when not pursueth
Your reasoning is painfully shallow, I must point out.

We have the constitution as the grundnum to regulate executive and governmental conduct. Infact the constitution should be sacrosanct or at least seen to be so...

Where exactly does the provision/leeway to tweak the laws/constitution to suit ones fancy come in?

Buhari swore to uphold the constitution at all time...By choosing to alter the letters and spirit of the provision of the Electoral Laws on ballot snatching to create/institute fear in the mind of would-be voters, he should be facing impeachment now is we are really serious to practice democracy.

We are not under martial law and Buhari must get that into his head. You want to bring military rule by other means, Nigerians will resist it!

Even at that, are there no other subtle ways of discouraging or eliminating ballot snatching and other sundry electoral crimes?

What happened to cancelling the entire result of a polling unit/booth where the incidence occurs?

If indeed INEC is independent, why would Buhari be teleguiding it on how to conduct elections?

The last time I checked, this same INEC has conducted a series of elections in which APC prevailed by hook or crook.

How come INEC is now being put on the spot? There clearly appears to be many things we do not know...
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by arms8022: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
how i wish it was GMB that was ruling since 2015,he would not have lost me to PDP
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by expressglory: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
PDP and PDP-pigs Forget! AISAH is trying to salute the general in Buhari. The reason why some of supported Buhari is because of the General in him.Sometimes Nigerians take the faulty Judicial process for granted and do as they want...knowing for sure that the rule of law may never catch up with them.
At this point in time we dont need PMB we need GMB!
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by VERDA: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

People like you say silly stuffs like this because you do not yet understand a basic need and flaw in every human being....it is the basic need that has made the people rise against most dictatorship systems eventually and the flaw has turned every known dictator into a personification of evil, even those that started with good intentions....google the top 10 economies in the world and tell me which one runs a dictatorship system....
Its almost like saying a grown man needs to go back to his father and mother's house to be handled with iron fist because he is a drunk and chronic womanizer....
That is regression....Dictatorship as a system is regression because it tramples on a very basic need of humans....Freedom.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Jowonloju(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
The Woman preferred him as GMB to PMB, She hates people pushing him around. Anyway, I like the fact that Buhari is ready to act.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by nwanyionitsha: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2019
midolian:
If it's GMB that will make Nigeria work, so be it. It seems PMB is too soft to handle the kind of criminals we have growing in their numbers in this country

Democracy was never meant for the black man!

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by dododawa1: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
PDP below

Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Kokaine(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Disclaimer:
Faultfinders won't allow this woman to support her husband in peace. Spare her out of this at least, she is not a politician.
my brother I tire oooh they twisted it so confidently
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by discusant: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Disclaimer:
Faultfinders won't allow this woman to support her husband in peace. Spare her out of this at least, she is not a politician.

Aisha is a politician.

GMB is not a politician, but a military general.
No politician would order law enforcers to deal ruthlessly with ballot box snatchers when there are courts of law to try and punish offenders.

Tinubu's personal interest brought back General Buhari in 2014.
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by chigo245: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Scarcitato:
Yinmu, is dis wat u called mocking?

The solution to the threat is very simple. Respect yourself and desist from snatching ballot boxes, and you should be just fine. Army man is not going to shoot you for casting your vote.

Thanks.

Abi.. why should I be afraid when I am not planning to snatch ballot boxes.

Sinner runneth whence not pursuer
but stray bullet can kill you or your love once thanks
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by rhymz(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Hopefully, you will be the first victim of the recklessness of a force that has surreptitiously been given the license to shoot at their discretion of who they think is a ballot box snatcher......I pray and hope that you get shot as a result of this statement.....
Re: GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

d-above-thought-concerning-islam-was-wrong.
If-one-muslim-represents-the-whole-muslims-then-i-also-think-all-xtians-lacks-hometraining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Lai Mohammed And Senator Godswill Akpabio Pictured Together / Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.