Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

[Closed] Need A Writer Who Can Rewrite 3000-4000 Words Daily. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / [Closed] Need A Writer Who Can Rewrite 3000-4000 Words Daily. (822 Views)

Do you need a content writer who has excellent writing skills? Check in here / I Need A Writer Who Can Write On Relationship/lifestyle Topics. / Do You Want A Writer Who Writes Amazing Articles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Closed] Need A Writer Who Can Rewrite 3000-4000 Words Daily. by invincible4(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys!

I need someone to help with some writing assignments. Your job will be to rewrite book summaries. As in, the summaries are written already, all you will do is rewrite them. Cool?
The books are usually about business, leadership and personal development.

I would need at least a summary per day, and the average word count is around 3500 words.

I don't have time to edit, so ideally, I expect you to edit properly and follow the instructions I'll provide.

But here's the bad part. I'm on a low budget. Right now, I can only afford N1 per word.

P.S. You should be able to do this daily, 5 times a week for at least a month. Otherwise, please don't consider applying. Also, you should have experience writing thousands of words daily, because, it won't be easy rewriting 3K words a day if the best you've gone is 500 words. smiley
Re: [Closed] Need A Writer Who Can Rewrite 3000-4000 Words Daily. by Nackzy: 5:43am On Feb 19, 2019
My dear rush to fiver, you will see them plenty

1 Like

Re: [Closed] Need A Writer Who Can Rewrite 3000-4000 Words Daily. by calebify1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
invincible4:
Hey guys!

I need someone to help with some writing assignments. Your job will be to rewrite book summaries. As in, the summaries are written already, all you will do is rewrite them. Cool?

I would need at least a summary per day, and the average word count is around 3500 words.

I don't have time to edit, so ideally, I expect you to edit properly and follow the instructions I'll provide.

But here's the bad part. I'm on a low budget. Right now, I can only afford N1 per word.

P.S. You should be able to do this daily, 5 times a week for at least a month. Otherwise, please don't consider applying. Also, you should have experience writing thousands of words daily, because, it won't be easy rewriting 3K words a day if the best you've gone is 500 words. smiley
Is the job still available?
Re: [Closed] Need A Writer Who Can Rewrite 3000-4000 Words Daily. by Uzobejeme: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
invincible4:
Hey guys!

Hi I can do even 7000 words a day. I love writing

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Amazing Fiction Story Writer. Long Term Work / Subscribe To Zakura Weekly!!! / Writers'lodge Writers Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.