Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

"Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems (20670 Views)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / The USA Women’s National Team Is Underpaid – Snoop Dog Rants On Social Media / Bobrisky Rants On Snapchat, Gives Details About His Upcoming Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by elder1002: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2019
b
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by itiswellandwell: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by j1mmy: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Nackzy:
You get money you still dh complain dh fear,
What of people were no get money and presently the number is 90 millions
Wetin those ones go come talk about Nigeria

Those ones have nothing to talk about Nigeria, they should ask their parents why no family planning before having children!
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by EJreal: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
if she is lying ask yahoo boys and politicians
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by bakoxan: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
you got that right gal
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by fruqy(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Nackzy:

This is one of the scaredy cats she's talking about.
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by JangoroInvest(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Nackzy:
You are a very big FOOL. why don't you think before you comment. Ode omo arindin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
SPOT-ON! THE SHITHOLE IS DOOMED!
I thought I voted change in 2015, but I was damn wrong.
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Tell them!
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Hazlett1988: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2019
If tuface fit fear to talk who I be..if them go fit sell Nigeria make them sell am give me my own share
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by CheapDataGuy: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Are we going to listen??

You just said it all, no one wants to take the lead when you know Obinna, Bello or Abosede won't join u to fight to make the country a better place for us all.
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by wilzy1: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Nackzy:
allow her talk her own oooo na.All the celebrity the talk an you expect her not toh talk,my brother you lie...talk is cheap
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by zumaventures: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2019
God pls help your own
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2019
That's why they are hating on IPOB

Something they can't do as nigerians.... HATE IPOB ALL YOU WANT.... WE ARE FIGHTING FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AND WE WON'T LET ANY POLITICAL ELDERS HOLD US TO RAMSOME FOR ANY REASON... WE WILL SPILL OUR BLOOD FOR BIAFRA... I WILL SPILL MINE AND @THE END BIAFRA WILL COME. I CAN DO IT NOT FOR MY SELF BUT FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by backspaced(f): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2019
We are hiring Internal Auditor on behalf of our client, a well-established and diversified business group based in Sango-Ota, Nigeria.

JOB SCOPE:

• Usual Day to day Internal Auditing to ensure financial/business/commercial
prudence and governance/compliance to statutory and internal guidelines in force.
• Ensure the daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts are checked and prudence verified.
• All related IA reports sent are carrying real observations / findings specifying business impact/effect, implications, IA opinion/suggestion, auditee’s feedback along with the time limit for preventive/corrective actions/measures.

Qualification & Experience:

• HND in Accounts & Member of I-CAN (A qualified Chartered Accountant) –
with 5 years minimum experience in Internal Audit in Manufacturing Registered limited liability companies.
• Internal Audit Report Writing and Knowledge of Tally / ERP systems working-----must

Required Skill:

• Financial Analytic Skills
• Presentation/Report Writing skills
• Communication & Organizational skills

Apply to response@elevantix.com with position as subject line
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by 2buffagain(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Election don post-pone.
It is well.

Anyway, what I'm here to say is that Nigerians, en-masse, are FOOLS.
Yes, FOOLS.
Because after all this abuse, you FOOLS will still go and vote for either Buhari the cow-supremacist or Atiku the country-seller....APC or PDP. While ignoring a prime candidate you have never had before like Sowore/AAC. The young diasporean intends to bring accountability and actual progression to your country...or how can these idiots you keep idolizing know how to help you when they don't even know what a civilization should be like?

One would have expected that y'all would get sense by now and use this opportunity to vote these old ineffectual parties into obscurity.
But no, Nigerians only care about voting for who gives them $5 to buy bread and garri. Make una dey chop una destiny dey go.
By your foolishness, You deserve every abuse and every lash of the shiit-smeared whip coming your way for the next 4 years.

It really can't be helped. You people seem to have more room for suffering and you stubbornly intend to fill it.
So then, as it is your wish, more suffering to you until your brain cells develops a spark.

I won't be there to suffer it with you.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Scary is an understatement with President and Governor threatening people with Death.

Even in the zoos, there are laws for the animals, but here the chief commander suspends the constitution at will.

Scary ? It is Hell Fire.
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by duduade: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2019
But it's not a scary place to sell your songs abi
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Adakintroy: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2019
emerged01:

So you mean she should shut up?Nigeria is really a scary place to be!

Nigerian is not a scary place to be. The world is in general is.

There is "me too" movement in america. A cop shoots a black man just because he is black. At least here cops shoot you for money. A crazy dude walks into a nite club a shoot 40plus people dead. What say you?

Aside the world have always been like this. Their were times of conquest were one country can just invade your kingdom and take your wife and children as slaves. What say you. Historians argue that with all that 8s happening currently this is still by far the most peace time in human history. We are just paralyzed by fear.

Just free your mind and do your own thing. Torrorism will abound. When you have a chance to be happy cherish it. That's all.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by bamasite(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
No, it is not a scary place to live.

It is an extremely scary place to live
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Sammyolis: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2019
We Nigerian we are suffering and smileing
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by desiredmee(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2019
It does solves a problem of bringing back ones true realization,but people like you don't see it that way,the post makes a whole lot of sense

OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Rantings don't solve problems...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Although everyone will sound like that especially when you travel out of your country for the first time. But Simi, that's not enough for you to come on air to sell our dear country to the world, respective of your status. Am sure Celine Dion won't say about Canada like that. Use your headquarters next time.
....Chiefo....
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by saajus: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2019
You are rant forever Simi. At this critical stage, it is a crime to sit on the fence.who should your fans vote for? Shikena
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Yankee101: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2019
When God bless small pickin with wisdom

It's a beautiful thing

Carry go Simi, when I first heard your music in the U.S. ...i knew you were different...then I heard you write and produce also, I was impressed...we need your kind of sense to change naija
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by MissRaine69(f): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Oshin56:
If you can survive in this country no where in this world that you can not make it (hell on Earth)
Venezuela is pretty dire my friend ....even with their wells of oil ....can you see a theme developing here?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by BiafraIsFree: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Are you sure this lady is from Yoruba cowardice land? grin

We and the zoo who should be afraid of each other? The zoo.

We and the zoo police who should be afraid of each other? The zoo police.

We and the zoo army who should be afraid of each other? The zoo army.

We and the zoo politicians who should be afraid of each other? The zoo politicians.

We and the zoo evil media who should be afraid of each other? The zoo evil media.

We and the saboteurs, who should be afraid of each other? The saboteurs......

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Petonis(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Nackzy:
One of the many reasons we are stuck.....nonsense evrywhere

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by Bodeson025(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2019
emerged01:

So you mean she should shut up?Nigeria is really a scary place to be!
not that she should shut up but rather with her money she av choice to stay in Nigeria or go to south Africa that is not scary. And leave people like you and I that can't afford to travel to Niger or Cameron. grin grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems by BiafraIsFree: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Nackzy:

These are the saboteurs Simi is complaining about.
Original coward over here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Alex Diary Session With Biggie, Says She Talks Too Much / Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.