Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo (75515 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Two ladies have taken to social media to mock 'Yahoo Boys' and ritualists over the growing pant theft menace which has been rocking the country Nigeria for quite some time now.

The cases of stolen underwear are on the increase with many of such stories going viral, just as there are more stories that ladies are now losing their pants at gunpoint.

The young ladies were pictured removing their underwear on the road which they claim is 'spiritually fortified' as they beckoned on the pant thieves to come and do their worse.

During an interview last month over the pant theft, a lady identified as Akinpelu Boluwatife, said she is now more careful about where she puts her underwear as news of disappearing undies is now common.

She said that she has already joined the bandwagon of ladies who no longer wear pants as a result of the situation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/ladies-pull-down-their-panties-to-mock-yahoo-boys-and-ritualists-photo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Wizklynd23(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Ritualist be like
"Ohh How I wish I don get this two pants"
Modified: Third ftc for the day cheesy..
PMB supporters this FTC is for you

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Makito015(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2019
My boys and I are coming to get those pants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2019
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by lilmax(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2019
who gave birth to these stupidies?

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by hisgrace090: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Empty cans!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by braimeddy: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2019
They won't even know when they will fall into the hands of Yahoo boys. They won't even see it coming

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Dear prick

If any day I try to push you into useless holes like this please disappoint me. If I shake you no respond. If dem kiss you no hear. This I pray in cupids name.
Amen

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Assuming Buhari had provided jobs we won't see this kind of madness..... even the so called yahoo boys are supposed to be working..... everything all bores down to Buhari stupid agenda for Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by OneCorner: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Girls and senselessness
Even this ones dat look like premature ape

27 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by onlinetomola(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2019
They are used already...Any attempt trying to reuse their panties is like committing suicide. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by orisa37: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2019
These are insane Lesbians.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by orisa37: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Ritualist be like "Ohh How I wish I don get this two pants"

That's a Pastor from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Thales01: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Thales01: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2019
While the wise ones are treading with extreme caution in face of this disdainful trend of pant theft for sinister purposes,These ones are foolishly and volitionally making themselves target.Only if they know how vulnerable they have made themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by dipopooo(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2019
No even
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by PMBuhariGCFR: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Vote for me on Saturday.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by OkoyeA1(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Chai cry cry

Yahoo boiz: 2 Pantimeter equals to 1 Benzimeter

grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by GloShare(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol

For them to be thinking this way, I'm sure they've already been used.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Yellow and red grandma pants dey? I thought those ones are only made in black colour cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by loadedvibes: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by tim1256(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Thrash
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Orisisrisi something.....

Please we don't want any pull down ya pant CHALLENGE pls.

We have a lot going on already!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by optionB: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Is that so........

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Tapout(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
the pics is disturbing.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by IMASTEX: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
You can end the shame of premature ejaculationn, weak attention, delays in getting ready for second round, sperm issues, etc.Stop being called "Indomie ambassador or 2 minutes man". Totally Improve your sexual performance using natural means.

See my profile for details
+2348053363999
Instagram: Officialimastex

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by HaryoBamex(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
If Dem use una pants now, u will say is the devu dah made u do such
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by millionboi2: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Kpakan
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Chukwurah003: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2019
So stupid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.