Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help (1112 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by oneniceguy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
hello nairalanders
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by phemmy88(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
. . . . . . If being cool is a barrier, then start smoking weeds, drink like crazy, do all those wicked things-i think that wats she want! Lol

Disclaimer!
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Moralistli(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
crawl out of dat wood and start gettin hot if u really like her, Afterall, a guy 'd do anything to win d love of a lady.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2010
oneniceguy:

hello nairalanders pls help me
there is this beautiful girl that lives around my street. each time she passes around me, i "trip" the more. i'v stopped her, "chyked" her and told her all the truth about how i feel BUT the reply she gave me was that SHE LIKES ME IN PERSON BUT CAN'T HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH ME COZ SHE THINKS I'M TOO COOL.
HONESTLY,i love this girl, what should i do?

DUH11 sad

dz dayz u dont "chyke" a gal especially beautiful ones cuz dts what most boiz(not men) do. U should'v focused on creatin attraction in d 1st instance. U lucky she wuz polite in her rejection. 4get her n move on. beta still 4get about women entirely n go learn d act of creating and hypin attraction. d dude, is da key
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Kinezeala(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2010
the girl no get sense at all,what else do women want from men apart from love,attention and money?
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by googles: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i come in peace with my Ganja. . . . it "uncools" the" cool"

tested and trusted !!!
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Godmother(f): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
That was her own very simple way of saying, "I dont like you, talk a walk" . If you like, smoke all the ganja and approach her, she tell you she has changed her mind an now likes cool guys
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by skyndyp(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
How old are you? Where do u work? Do u have a house of ur own? Can u pay your bills. . . lipsrsealed
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by iice(f): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2010
lol. . .atrocious slangs. Really sounds like sheep bleating.
Re: She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help by Harzan(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2010
Then Uncool Ur self!!!

(1) (Reply)

Girls. . When This Game Go End? / okay convo is over / Post Valentine Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.