Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) (606 Views)

Job Openings At SAVE THE CHILDREN- Nigeria / Job Opening At SAVE THE Children-nigeria. Project Officers Needed! / Save The Children Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) by JobUpdatesNG(f): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries, including the United States. We aim to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives by improving their health, education and economic opportunities. In times of acute crisis, we mobilize rapid assistance to help children recover from the effects of war, conflict and natural disasters. Each year, we and our partners reach millions of children in communities around the world.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Enumerator - Data Collection

Job ID: 190000F2
Locations: Lagos and Kaduna
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Slots: 122 Openings (40 in Lagos and 82 in Kaduna)

Job requirement;

Click Here To View Details

Application Closing Date

8th March, 2019.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply online

Important Notice: A selection form have been attached to capture more details about you and your preffered location. Please fill and re-attach. This is compulsory.

Source: https://savethechildrenng.simplicant.com/job/board

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove uboma davide470
Re: Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) by iamclime(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one!
Re: Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) by ire1de(f): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2019
But the site says there's no job opening presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) by franashi(f): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2019
ire1de:
But the site says there's no job opening presently
I just applied and get a reply mail saying they will contact me if I am successful

1 Like

Re: Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) by ire1de(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
franashi:
I just applied and get a reply mail saying they will contact me if I am successful

Please kindly give me the link you used
Re: Save The Children Nigeria Massive Recruitment (122 Openings) by franashi(f): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

DMO Recruitment 2019- How To Apply / Nairalanders Pls How Real Is This.....its Urgent! / Npower: A Scam Or Good Develepment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.